Cumming of Age Ch. 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby T
Bobby T
2,491 Followers

I held her ass cheeks apart and planted a big, wet kiss right on her little asshole. I left my lips right on her asshole and slowly and tentatively started to lick it. I was very pleased to discover that not only was there no odour, there was no foul taste either. As a matter of fact, the slightly tart taste wasn't bad at all. My fears overcome, I started to rim her little butt for all I was worth. I was having a little trouble getting my face in between her ass cheeks so I reached under her, held her by the tummy and lifted her until she got the idea and got onto her hands and knees. This was much better. Not only did I have much better access to her sweet little asshole, she was in my favourite position to appreciate her big, heavy tits. I shoved my face into her ass and reached under her to fondle and weigh her big tits. I couldn't believe how smooth her skin felt.

"Oh Bobby! I need you so much, please stick that big cock of your into my little ass and fuck me. Do it to me Bobby!"

I didn't know what to think. My first thought is that there is no fucking way my cock is going to fit into her little asshole. I was worried that I'd hurt her badly and that she would hate me for it.

"I don't know baby, I don't think I would fit."

"Sure you will, please fuck me in the ass. Just use you fingers a bit to loosen me up a bit."

"Are you sure? I mean, I don't want to hurt you or anything?"

"Yes Bobby. I am very sure. I've had a lot of practice with my mom's toys and I can't wait to feel your real live hard cock deep in my little ass."

I had to admit I was getting pretty turned on. More than a little curious too! Now I was anxious to see if her little ass could take my big cock. I reached over onto the dresser and got a tube of KY jelly that I used to jack off with once in awhile. I smeared some on my index finger and gently rubbed it around her asshole. I used a little more jelly and then slowly started shoving my finger in. I used small, in and out movements and sure enough, in a short while her ass had swallowed my finger all the way. I continued fucking her ass with just the one finger when she urged me to put in more. I applied more goop onto my fingers and started shoving two fingers in. I was fucking her ass pretty good with two fingers and could definitely feel it was getting much more loose.

As I fucked her ass with a couple of fingers, I reached under her chest with my other hand and started hefting and fondling her swaying tits. I loved the way they felt and was getting so fucking horny I thought I might come before I even had a chance to stick my dick in her. I was amazed at the way such a tiny little opening could relax to allow my fingers to fuck in and out of her with such ease. I was pretty sure that she was as relaxed and as loose as she was going to get and besides, I had to stick my dick in her before I went completely crazy. So, with her on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed, I reluctantly let go of her tits and stood up behind her. I smeared a big dollop of KY on the head of my cock and aimed it right at her little asshole. I pushed the head of my cock against her little opening and slowly pushed. It wouldn't fit. Shit! I started slowly humping her asshole and noticed that with each shove, a little more of the head went in. Then, with one more shove, the head popped into her. Fuck! I looked down at my cock and saw that the head of my cock had disappeared. Linda let out a groan and for a moment I thought I had hurt her when to my surprise, she pushed back hard, sinking the head of my cock in another inch or so.

Fuck she was tight. I didn't think there was any way I was going to get my cock into her without ripping her apart. I guess I hesitated again and Linda seemed to sense my reluctance to shove it in any further.

"Bobby, you just hold still and let me do all the work. Your big cock feels fantastic and I want you to sink that bad boy deep into my nasty little ass."

"Are you sure baby, I mean I don't want to hurt you or anything. You feel so tight I don't think I can get it in without hurting you."

"Please just stand there and relax. Let your little fuck slut do all the work. I really need your big cock deep in my ass Bobby and I need it bad. I want you to pump a nice big load of hot, juicy cum deep inside my ass and then you're going to get to watch me suck and lick your cock clean after you pull it out of my shit hole."

What was I going to say after that? Shit (no pun intended), my cock probably grew another inch just listening to the words coming out of her nasty little mouth.

She started rocking back and forth and amazingly, my cock started sinking deeper and deeper into her ass. I asked her to pull away until just the head was in her and when she did, I greased up the shaft of my cock with another healthy dose of KY jelly.


"Okay baby, fuck me with your hot little ass!"

She started pumping back onto my cock again and I reached under to hold a tit in each hand. I held them lightly so I could feel them jiggle and sway around in time with her rocking movements. I looked down again and saw that almost half of my cock was up her ass. Linda was making little grunting sounds and had started a little mantra; "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. She'd say, "oh fuck" with each little stroke.

By now, I had figured out that I wasn't going to rip her in two and was starting to get a little more confident about this ass fucking business. Besides, it felt so good to have my cock buried in her hot, tight little ass and I was very ready to see just how much of my cock I could get into her.

I grabbed a nipple in each hand and started tugging them down towards the bed. As I tugged and twisted on them, I started pushing forward to match her movements. She started to go a little crazy when I yanked on her nipples and really started to pound back into me. I had to let go of her tits and grab her around the waist just to hang on. I noticed that her waist was so small my fingers almost touched when I held her there.

Right about now, my cock took over all thought process. I was no longer in control of my own mind and my cock urged me to sink it deep within her bowels. When your dick is talking, you have to listen! Any reservations I had about what we were doing were gone. Fuck it. Let's get it on. I started to hump her ass like a dog. I still had about four inches of cock to go but now my big balls were swinging and starting to slap against her as I stroked her. I loved the way they felt as they slapped against her and it spurned me on even more. I guess Linda could feel my balls banging against her because she hunched over and ran a hand between her legs and grabbed my sack. She grabbed up as much loose skin as she could and pulled so hard it seemed like she was trying to pull my balls right off my body. Did it feel good? You bet it did! I love it when they do that! No more Mister Nice Guy (heh, heh)! I held onto her tiny waist and started fucking the shit out of her (perhaps a poor choice of words given the moment). I watched my cock sink deeper and deeper into her ass until I was in up to the balls. I looked at Linda's face, it was turned to one side and pushed hard into the bed. She looked almost like a crazy person and had little veins popping out on her forehead and neck. She was really into this and her little "oh fuck, oh fuck" mantra was starting to get louder and louder. I sensed that she was getting close and I knew I wasn't far behind. To make sure she got off before I did, I reached under, found her little clit and started strumming it with my fingers while I buried my cock deep up her ass. It was then that I felt like an idiot. For some reason, I hadn't noticed that if I looked into the mirror on my dresser, that I could get a pretty good side view of the action. Shit! I could see her big tits swaying back and forth as I humped her. I love that! I could see her arm stretched out underneath her pulling on my balls. I love that too! Fuck it. With one hand, I alternated between pumping in and out of her little cunt and playing with her clit while I fucked her ass. I could tell she was getting real close and I wasn't far behind.

Just as I was getting ready to reach the point of no return and blow my load, Linda let out a loud scream that turned out to be the front end of a huge fucking orgasm. Yikes! I was sure that all the neighbours for blocks on each side of us would hear her scream. Fuck me! Would they call the cops? It probably sounded like somebody was getting killed for fucks sake. My mom rushed into the room and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw us. She just smiled and jumped onto the bed and muffled Linda's screams by holding her hand over Linda's mouth. Mom had quickly and correctly surmised that Linda's screams were the result of pleasure and not pain.

Mom smiled at me. "I knew that you two naughty children were probably having a good time and I didn't want to interrupt but when I heard Linda scream, I dropped everything and came in to make sure everything was ok. I'm sorry Bobby, I should have known better."

"Hey, no problem Mom. I would have come running too."

I looked at Linda and she was obviously very embarrassed but was still too fucked up from being in the middle of her orgasm to say anything.

As Linda's orgasm started to abate, mom slowly released her hand from Linda's mouth. Linda was looking very embarrassed and between grunts (from my stroking) started to apologize to my mom for screaming so loud. I felt kind of bad for her that she seemed so embarrassed.

"Not to worry child. I'd scream too if I had Bobby's big cock up my ass. Does it feel good Linda?"

"Oh yes. (stroke/ 'grunt') I love it so much. (stroke/ 'grunt') His cock is so (stroke/ 'grunt') big and hard, I (stroke/ 'grunt') wish I could have it (stroke/ 'grunt') in every hole in my body (stroke/ 'grunt') at the same time."

Mom just smiled and in a surprising move, whipped off her top. Her big tits swung (literally) into view. She ran her hand under both our bodies and felt us both up while starting to tug on her own nipples. I let out a groan that I was about to blow my load and in a flash, mom leapt off the bed and ran around behind me.

I didn't really know what the fuck was going on and I have to admit, at that moment I really didn't care. I felt my load start screaming out of my bloated balls and before I knew it, I was filling Linda's sweet little ass with a big wad of hot cum. Fuck! It never ceased to amaze me how good it felt to blow my load. Being in the throes of orgasm, I had completely forgotten about my mom. All of a sudden I felt my ass cheeks being spread apart and something attack my asshole. I soon realized that mom had shoved her face into my ass and was rimming me for all she was worth as I continued to pump cum into Linda's ass. Then I felt her take my balls in both hands and without removing her face from my ass, start kneading my sensitive balls for all she was worth, trying I suppose to help milk out every last drop of cum. I started to spaz out a bit as I pumped load after load up Linda's little ass. It was almost like I lost control of my senses for a minute.

Linda cried out "Holy Shit!" and started into another, thankfully smaller orgasm as she felt her ass getting filled with my hot cum. Fortunately, there was no screaming this time.

I was just about out of gas. I stopped stroking Linda's ass and just stood still for a moment, enjoying the feel of her ass gripping my cock. My knees started to feel weak and wobbly and it was hard to stay in that position with mom's face in my ass. Thankfully, she had stopped massaging my sensitive balls and was now just planting little kisses on my asshole. I was feeling like I had to sit down before I passed out. I leaned over and kissed Linda softly on the middle of her sweaty little back and very slowly started to pull out my cock that was now only half hard.

Thankfully, mom pulled her face out of my ass and I was able to stand up straight. Mom came around to watch me as I pulled my cock out of Linda's asshole and as soon as the head popped out, she dived in and with one hand, covered Linda's asshole to prevent my cum from escaping and with the other hand, took my sloppy cock and shoved it into her mouth. She simply inhaled my softening cock and I felt it go right down her throat. She vacuumed all the scum off my cock and sucked it clean. She finally took it out of her mouth and gave it a quick inspection. When it seemed to pass muster, she gave it a quick kiss on the head and told me to sit down and rest. I staggered over to a chair and sat down for a well-deserved rest. Mom told Linda to stay where she was for a minute. I wasn't sure what was going on but I was happy to sit back, relax and watch these two beautiful women. I had a perfect side view of the action and was content to relax and shut the fuck up. Linda looked so gorgeous. She was still on her knees with her ass stuck up in the air and was resting her head on a pillow. I loved looking at the way her big tits just hung there, moving slightly in time with her breathing.

Still holding her hand over Linda's asshole, mom moved around behind Linda. She used her other hand to softly caress Linda's back and ass. "Linda, would you mind very much if I sucked Bobby's cum out of your asshole?" Linda's eyes opened wide for a second and she looked over at me. She just smiled a contented smile and said, "Not at all, please help yourself Mrs. T."

With that, mom moved her face closer to Linda's ass, removed her hand and quickly dove in and placed her lips right over her asshole. I could hear her moaning as she sucked and slurped. Mom went at Linda's asshole like she was starving and was getting her first meal in a month. When sucking failed to produce any more cum, she shoved her pointy little tongue as far up her little ass as she could. Linda started squirming around on the bed and I could see her playing with herself while mom ate her ass. Sure enough, Linda launched into another orgasm as mom sucked the last of my cum out of her bunghole.

I thought for a minute about how much of a turn on it would be to have mom lie on the floor on her back and have Linda squat over her face and squeeze the last of my cum out of her ass into my mom's waiting mouth. I knew however, that Linda was too tired to do it. I made a mental note to file that one away for another day.

Mom gave Linda's ass a couple of quick kisses and got up. She smiled at me and licked her lips. "I'll never get enough of your cum young man!" I smiled at her and although I was totally wasted, realized that mom was the only one who hadn't got off yet.

"I love you mom, you are truly amazing. Now its time for you to let me make you feel as good as we do. Why don't you come over here and sit on my lap and we can talk about the first thing that pops up?" (My weak attempt at humour.)

"Honey, I'd love to but I'm late already. I have to get to my pedicure appointment at the spa. I'll take a rain check and if your lovely new friend doesn't mind sharing you, you can bet that you and I will take care of business later today. Now I've got to get running." She winked and said, "I hate to eat and run but I'm really late." She gave me a quick kiss and went over to Linda who was curled up on the bed watching us. Speaking to Linda, mom said, "I hope you don't hate me for barging in on you two. I tried as hard as I could to leave you two alone but when I heard you scream, I just acted out of instinct."

"Don't be silly Mrs T. You can barge in on us any time you like." Mom leaned over and gave the smiling Linda a quick kiss, retrieved her top from the floor and ran out of the room to get ready for her appointment.

I sat there in the chair and looked at Linda for a moment. She looked so small and fragile all curled up on my big bed. I finally caught my breath and got up, went over the bed and lay beside Linda holding her in my arms. Linda pulled the covers over us and snuggled into my chest. Before long, we both feel deep asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up to find Linda wandering around my room looking at my things. She was examining my collection of racing trophies and came across something that caught her eye. When she noticed I was awake and was watching her, she came over and gave me a kiss and lay down beside me again. She was holding a piece of paper.

"Whatcha got there?"

"I found this on your dresser and it looked interesting" she said as she smiled a wicked little smile. "Just who is 'Safeway Lady' and why do you have her phone number?"

I recounted the whole Safeway story and let her know that I hadn't made up my mind whether I should go though with it and meet her. I admitted being intrigued by her voracious appetite for my cock and from the brief sample I had, I was sure she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. "Of course, that was before I met you."

"Well Mr. Big Thick Dick, I think you should share the wealth and give the 'Safeway Lady' a good taste of your yummy cock."

"You do?"

"Sure, it's not like those big balls of your are ever going to run out of yummy cum, there's lot's for everybody."

"You are a sweetheart aren't you?"

"Yes, and don't you forget it!"

"Well, to be honest, she kind of freaks me out and I'm not sure it's worth it."

"What makes you say that?"

"She seems to be completely obsessed with cock and if you had been there in the store and in the parking lot, you'd know what I mean."

"If it will make you feel any better, I'll go with you. I'd love to watch her suck you off. It would be a real turn on and who knows, I might learn a few things. Do you think she would let me watch her suck your cock?"

"I guess there's only one way to find out, let's give her a call."

To be continued...

I thank you in advance for taking the time to vote on this story. It is much appreciated.

Bobby T
Bobby T
2,491 Followers