Cumming of the Sexcubus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And before long Heather helpless hips start moving of their

own accord, trying desperately to keeping that elusive pleasure organ caressing her swelling pussy lips.

But when that hot sexual tongue brushes lightly across her erect clit, Heather suddenly arches her back like she had been electrocuted. Loud moans echo in the creature mind, and quickly the superhuman tongue slips effortless into her eager quivering pussy channel, at the same time the Thing rubs it's thick upper lip, up and down on her Swollen clit. More pleas form in her frenzied mind.

After a period of tongue lashing and spearing into her overflowing opening. The creature knows its time, and raising off of it's knees, it now places it's large muscled thighs between Heather's repositioned legs, and moving forwards, it brings it oozing cock head up into the soft folds of her tight cunt.

Stopping to look at the sexually excited and expectant, selfish snob, the creature smirks it contempt for the high society blue blooded heiress. Without any warning, the Thing, thrusts it's hard phallus deep into the surprised woman's rapidly stretched and completely impaled pussy.

Pleas for mercy are ignored and are soon followed by her moans of pain that over the next long minutes gradually turn into...panting cries of pleasure.

The Thing has started slowly pushing relentlessly up into the deep tunnel of her quivering wet flesh, till the thick cock head bumps into the back of Heather's longer than average pussy, throwing her sweaty body back and forth with increasing force.


The sexually turned on being, becomes lost in the heady, arousing sensation of the impaled woman's tight pussy surrounding it's pulsing male sex organ. The creature rams it self harder and faster into the helpless, invaded cunt.

The primal sexual creature is rutting fully into the eagle spread woman, It's mindless sexual desires and It's powerful physical sexual drive are seemingly a almost unstoppable living force that drives the Thing with a irresistible desire to fuck this female with out mercy or pity.

But interestingly, Heather forced to endure the almost brutal assault on her

exposed loins, begins to thrust her hips back at the oncoming pile driver penetration of her stretched open pussy. The creature can hear her moans of yes, more, fuck me stud...and suddenly, he stops.

Heather reacts by wrapping her shuddering legs tightly around the creature's hard trim waist, and begin to lift her ass off the bed, trying to drive her soaking wet pussy on to the motionless iron rod hard phallus.

When the Thing's rugged face hovers over her panting mouth, Heather lewdly smiles and opens her lips to receive the long tongue, rushing to invade her eager mouth. The strong tongue moves first one way then another; touching, caressing and teasing the orgasming female.

Entering a state of sexual bliss that Heather never thought possible, she continues to be racked by multi orgasms over and over, they flow over her desperately responding body; at this point the expertly skilled creature resumes thrusting into her melting molten hot cunt. The creature only slows down to let the out of control woman catch her breath and let her racing throbbing heart slow down.

Finally the Thing allows it large amount of hot semen to burst forth to flood Heather's already swampy wet pussy, his expanding shaft stretches Heather's impaled tunnel open even wider and allows the excess mixture of juices to flow out her pussy, on to the wildly shaking bed.

And that was just one ravished female.

But as good as these sexual conquests have been, there has been a dual purpose and...reward, in my exploring the many areas, and women of the city, talking and listening to my new found "friends," reading and watching all of the city's news outlets, and walking through both the seedy and the upper class locations...information.

Information, the coin of the realm, when conducting fact gathering and intelligence operations. Some of the best and most sought after spies' in history have been from my clan. Which turns out to be a very good thing, beside the quite human bad guys I may have to deal with, very unexpectedly, I now suspect I may soon be facing a potentially dangerous supernatural enemy too. I have of late been picking up the type of faint vibrations, I have only gotten when one of our "cousins" is some where in the area.

But hanging over everything is this insistent notion that I have been directed here, why do I have this strong feeling, I need to be here?

Part 2

Renee, The Ice Princess

Around me loud pulsing music, a whirling mob of intoxicated members of the city's yuppie community. I'm at the Cave of Dionysus, a trendy club in Wicked Park.

This is my third visit to this popular nite spot in the trendy and very upper class Wicked neighborhood. Sitting at a private booth in a dim lit section of the upstairs area, I quietly watch the gyrating crowd reacting to the music of some local group.

From the corner of my eye, I see my latest sexual candidate for a hard fuck, she is returning from the busy bar with her drink to a similar booth, across from mine.

The infamous "Ice Princess," a real hottie, as the local would say, the male studs have only been able to watch with greedy lustful stares as she has performed her vigorously sensual dancing...alone. None of the players here, have been able to attract or talk to her without the gift of her cold disdain. In all the times she has graced the club with her haughty presence, no one has been able to successfully hit on her or get her digits, let alone to do a full close with her( fuck).

Really a shy insecure woman of 32, who in her personal and family life, has been put down and made fun of, frequently by her father, brothers, several boyfriends and even her boss, for being "Boring, plain and simpleminded." Well they were all wrong, and to prove them wrong and get some payback, she dresses up after work, and takes on the persona of a desirable, unattainable sexy woman.

Yes I know better, she is my reason for wasting so much time at this one location.

Gliding more than walking, the 5'-7", slender but curvy blond, moves like a dancer or...a martial artist.

In the back of my mind a small thought tries to rise up, there is something familiar about her stride. But watching the attractive graceful tease, I lose that thought to my building sexual arousal.

Dressed as usual to excite, on her nites out, she is wildly enticing in knee high red stiletto leather boots, which strides purposefully across the crowded floor. Above her white lacy stockings clad knees, flows a short, form fitting, red leather skirt, which is topped by a equally tight fitting; white scalloped trim lace halter top, and completing this picture of hot womanhood, is a matching short, above the waist length red leather jacket.

I watch with apparent disinterest, as the seemingly confident and self assured, scarlet dressed and golden tressed vixen, with smooth feminine grace settles into her seat, but as she takes a slow slip from her mixed drink, only I observe her covertly glancing under her long eye lashes, to watch the room's male reactions.

Hmmm...time to go to work,

As my target's eyes meet mine, I with a bored expression, yaw. At the same time, I exert my aura toward the "posing" woman and to add more effect to the silent seduction, I place a direct thought to her suddenly puzzled mind.

"That man across from me, he's so sexy...and in control, he sees right though me, he thinks I'm very special. Yes he can please me...he wants to please me in every way. I should go over to his booth before he leaves, or another woman, can takes him away from me.

The woman is torn between a fear of rejection, her vow to get back at men for the emotional pain they have caused her and her blossoming sexual desire for this mysterious, arousingly dominant male, seated confidently across from her.

As the anxious and sexually susceptible female makes her way over to my booth, I release a spray of pheromones adjusted to the prey's senses and direct my aura at her consciousness and physical arousal points, I can see their effect on the

suddenly unsettled approaching woman.

"Yes, can I be of assistance, miss?" I innocently inquire.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I don't mean to intrude on you, but I was sitting alone, and I noticed, you seem to be alone too...

" So you decided I needed your company?" I interrupt her in a neutral tone.

The sexual drive arousing pheromones and my overpowering sexual aura's energy, work their irresistible magic on the helplessly unaware woman, I can easily sense the now desperately needy woman is visibly sexually excited and quite confused, over the unexpected path this nite has taken.

"Please, I'm not sure why I'm doing this, I just know, I need you and I'll do anything you say...oh God! I'll do anything you want."

" Thats quite a blank check to hand a stranger. Anything I want...right?"

The lust excited woman, on unsteady legs, her trembling body, radiating sexual tension. "I cannot believe I'm saying this...will you fuck me...tonight, any way you want? Please!"

I give the now sexually dominated and compliant female a few long anxious moments to simmer in her heated carnal desires...And her heightening worry, that I might say no.

Tell me, my hot blushing blossom...you got a name?

"Oh...Ahhh, yes...Renee Kruse."

I looked into her hazel colored eyes, ah, her pupils are very dilated, good. And her nostrils are flaring open. My, my...her exposed skin is blushing a rich pink color, she is becoming very flushed. Yes she is ready.

" Well Miss Renee Kruse, you can call me,Wolf Dagon."

We quietly leave the club, to the amazed, angry envy of a number of pissed off men, but as long as they don't get in my way, they'll go home just horny, instead of horny and paying a expensive and painful midnight visit to the nearest, local hospital.

I have to hold Miss Kruse's soft unsteady shaking body,to help her walk to her apartment on near by Churchill street. Ah... I can smell her feminine odors, her body's excited sexual scent is like a tonic to my consciousness and sexual appetite for this vulnerable confused tender fleshed woman.

I won't bore you with the small details.

In Renee's well furnished bedroom, surrounded by our hastily discarded clothes. I lay back on her soft but firm full sized futon, appraising my nude mesmerized prey, her eyes closed, she sways and moves in lewd poses and motions to the music of a Barry White C.D.

She has, not unexpectedly, stripped off her expensive blond haired wig, revealing a short brunette hair style which perfectly frames her attractive heart

shaped face. Two small upturned breasts with dark erect nipples wave in the air and seem to cry out to be caressed, and sucked, her petite firm waist swells out to a pair of nicely curving lush hips, I smile with inhuman longing for her wet cunt, surrounded by her trimmed V shaped patch of brown pubic hairs. My ravenous desires and relentless primal sex drive are raging with a frenzied song of pure wicked lustful debauchery

"Miss Kruse, I think it's time my dick was introduced to your hot little pussy, climb aboard and ride the horsey...now!

At the insistent tone of my passion filled voice, the young swaying woman, slowly opens her dreamy eyes, and is quickly shocked and takes several steps back wards as her surprised eyes notices the large gleaming semen oozing, sex organ standing up, eagerly awaiting it's chance to plunge forceful into her tight pussy, Renee was having second thought concerning her hasty request, but once unleashed my elemental sexuality can overcomes any woman's fears or resistance.

Slowly, as her sexual desires and feminine primal need is manipulated by my expertly applied powers, all reluctance and hesitation are drained away, without a word, Gina with a strange out of place smile on her flushed face, moves over to her futon, climbing into the bed, she swings a long shapely thigh, over my muscular waist, and with just a trace of uncertainty positions her rounded ass, so her swampy wet cunt--hovers like some pagan sacrifice, just over and mere inches away from my thick swelling 10 inches of hard gleaming cock.

With a lust enhanced voice, I remind my soon to be fucked sex toy. " You did say , anything I wanted, well my lucky little teasing tart, time to... fill her up!"

Before Renee can react, my powerful hands grip her shaking hips and pull them relentless down ward. The large slime lubricated cock head meets her hot moisten outer lips; first spreading her wet pussy lips wide apart, the building pressure of the large invading cock, spreads her opening wider, my dick's purple bloated head pops inside of her.

Renee starts to sob, "Ohhh...Wolf it's so big, ahhhrr...it's stretching me." Moaning louder,"ahhhrr...it's too big." But her whimpering pleas receive a unwelcome reply.

"Oh yes, baby your real tight, but don't worry, I'll get all of my cock, all the way up inside you. I never disappoint.

And to prove that point, my flexing hips jerk upward, a slight grunt and my dick start to slide up into Renee's spasming pussy, her inner pussy walls try to resist the painful impaling dick, as inch by thick inch the eager cock pushes harder with increasing force up into the juicy molten depths of her hot widely stretching pussy channel.

Renee is now shaking her head wildly side to side, panting loudly "Ahhh...oh God, no one can be this big. Please Wolf ahhhrr...please...no more. Oh shit...ahhhrr, your tearing me wide open,--Wolf, stop!"

Angered at her demanding tone, I remove one hand from her lovely warm hip, I reach up towards the back of her bobbing head and grab a hand full of her wet brown hair and pull downward, forcing her startled face up toward the white ceiling, I now have her undivided attention. Then using that handful of hair as a handle; I force her head down toward my mouth, so I can whisper into her ear...

"Listen, you little smutty tease, you told me at the club, anything I wanted, well baby, I want to fuck your pussy, and damn right, it may hurt at first, so get used to the reality of your cunt being completely and totally filled with my big hard prick. I promise only, not to injury or kill you. And if you relax and get into the spirit of things you might get to cum too, your choice, but understand this...my dick is going all the way up into your cunt and I'm going to fuck you till I shoot deep inside of you."

Renee, stunned into silence, closes her tear filled eyes, and simple nods her surrender to my masculine power over her and the inevitable fact that I'm going to

force my large cock all the way into her small hopelessly stretch pussy.

Using the power of my horny body to Roughly roll The now quietly submissive girl on to her side, then her back, I settle heavily on top of her limp but quivering sweat covered body, half of my impatient dick still buried in her convulsing flesh.

I'm touched observing her tears roll down the side of her fearful puffy face, but my raging need to completely ravish this hot beautiful woman is more demanding than any sympathy, I might be capable of feeling.

"Yes my sweet flower, this might be a painful lesson, but pleasure and pain exist in everything in life. Now spread those lush thighs, we have a very long night ahead."

With the compliant sobbing girl's legs, out spread to either side of my hard muscled lower body, I start a slow rocking motion forcing more of my long dick, back n fore into and out of Renee's gripping pussy tunnel.

I think gleefully to myself, Oh your so good and tight, in fact you still kind of remind me of some one; But this is no time for guessing games. So good, I'm beyond any thoughts of mercy. The impaled girl's tight wet cunt is sweet pleasure and her intoxicating squirming body below me is driving me into a crazed fuck lust. All I want and yes all I desire is to completely fuck this tender woman forever. Her clinging gripping pussy wall are holding me and caressing me as I continue to force my muscular shaft ever deeper into her wide open cunt.

Using the strength of my muscular thighs and hips, I thrust all the way into Renee's body. My cock raises high as it rams into her swollen pussy, rubbing and caressing her erect plumb clit, both on the way in and out. My giant dick head is hitting all the way back in her pussy easily ramming into her cervix. For a period of maybe 30 minutes, my eyes closed and in a mindless state of pure ecstasy, using powerful rhythmic thrusts, I ram continually into the quiet shuddering body of my sweet Renee, yes but too quiet, I reluctantly open my eyes Shock!... then fear!

"Remember young members of the clan, never lose control during sex, remember to monitor your female prey's internal functions, mortal females can be fragile, never forget you of the sexcubi, are driven by inhuman sexual desires and a large sex organ, too much for many human females to endure."

All the lessons, I was supposed to have learned long, long ago,

Dim memories, another troubled woman.

Oh no, not my Patricia...No!

The passage of many years,

Another tragic mistake, thoughtless selfish impulses. Death!

Oh my sweet Pat. Terrible regret...painful remorse. The need to forget.

Damn I haven't been monitoring Renee's heart and blood pressure, I notice her vacant eyes, drooling mouth and twitching body, a quick check, irregular racing heart and blood pressure, high Pulse rate, but she's still alive. I realize, I have gone too far, too fast. Having stopped with only the head of my long dick still buried in her, I slowly pull out of her reddish swollen pussy. I balance my self with one arm, I reach across to grab paper tissues and gentled wipe her mouth, and whisper softly into Renee's hair covered ear.

"I'm sorry Milady, I lost control. Pleasure, indeed I offered you, not injury or death. I take women as I desire, but live by a code to do no harm, and to give as much pleasure to my female sexual conquests, as I take. I am now shamed for my mindless neglect of a already troubled woman who while under my sexual manipulations, and not even knowing why, gave herself to me. So Milady Kruse, I will give you orgasms and sexual fulfillment, such as I would give to a beloved lady, who gave her self freely to me."

Working quickly and efficiently, I place my left hand on her rapidly beating heart and put my right hand on Renee's moist pale forehead. Centering myself, I direct my mind into her nervous and circulatory systems, first slowing and stabilizing her heart and pulse, I drain tension and fatigue away from her body. Finally I send a stream of radiant life force energy flowing into Renee's weaken body. After wiping her damp sweaty body with a bath towel, I cover her with a green cotton spread from the foot of her futon. Lower my head to the level of her face, now regaining it's natural color, I whisper tenderly into her ear

"Renee, can you hear me, your safe, just relax, the worse is over." As I caress her cheek, I consider how close I came to again ending a young life. The semi conscious woman start to stir back to life as her long eye lashes flutters, then slowly her eyes open.

"Ohhh...Wolf, I'm sorry...I let you down, I guess my father was right, as old as I am, I'm still not a woman yet, or good enough to satisfy a man, I guess you'll want to leave, and find a real woman."

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"My sweet Renee, I will say this only once young lady. You are in every way that matters a real; sexy, passionate; and since I'm a expert, a very desirable woman. Now say to me, you feel and believe that simple honest truth."

Blushing a bright red, and lowering her embarrassed eyes, Renee in her little girl's voice.