Cumming of the Sexcubus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could believe that, Wolf...if you would help me to prove it, please give this "desirable" woman another chance."

"Hmmm, miss Kruse, I seem to hear a lack of passion in that request, is it coming from a confidence woman demanding her right to pleasure, horny sex and to cum as much as she might desire?"

Slowly a seductive smile forms on her sensual lips, as with a renewed sense of her feminine power, Renee faces me.

"Hey, big bad Wolf, I'm little red riding slut,and I need a good fucking, and you look like you might be big enough..."

"My what masculine lips you have."

"Why...my little red slutty angel, the better to kiss your sweet lips; suck your tender tits and explore your deliciously eager cunt."

"Why what big strong arms you have."

"The better to hold your sexy body close to my lustful heart"

"Oh Mr. Wolf, wow, what a long thick cock you have sticking up in the air."

"Yes all the better, Miss Slut, to thoroughly fuck you with"

"Well, my horny wolf stud, my pussy seems to be already stretched and Hmmm... dripping wet, so I think you should get over here and make this little girl...a real woman."

What follows is a experience, both tenderly erotic and sexually primal, a mix of sweet lovemaking and furious fucking. Starting with me on top of and thrusting my down sized cock skillfully into the eager and promiscuously upward humping female; on into a wickedly lewd dogie position. Of mindlessly passionate frenzied coupling, in which both sexes are equally sexually aggressive. first in the bedroom, moving on to the bathroom's large shower, I stand under the hot steamy flow of water, easily holding Renee under her straining ass in the air over my thrusting prick, her thighs which are tightly wrapped possessively around my waist, as she drives her hips in a blur of up and downward motions, forcing her cunt down on my now longer thick dick, which forces its way deep into the eager willing depth of her clutching,orgasming pussy.

Several sexually vigorous days later, during a quiet almost romantic conversation, I promise as I have done many times before, with other smitten female conquests, to return after I had finishing my business in the city. Enduring a strained, and emotionally ambiguous tear filled goodbye, I none the less depart with a calm spirit, as I make my way back to my residence.

This is becoming a more interesting quest than I could have anticipated. All these interesting and satisfying sexual encounters. But then I remember the other reason I happen to be in this city. I have three or four leads concerning people and areas that should be red flagged for investigation; plus those news reports of brutal murders, rapes and missing women and men on Renee's TV, and finally those strange sensation of other supernatural creatures in the city. I guess all of these events form the reasons I was led here. After I figure out all the parts and clues of this puzzle, I will have to decide who will get the pleasure, or more to the point the pain of my attention. And I promise that someone or something won't enjoy the experience.

A odd quote, comes to mind that kind of fits this situation.

"I am created Death, The Destroyer, The Shatter of worlds"

End of Chapter 2.

Please return for Chapter 3.

Who I fucked over the Summer