Cumming of the Sexcubus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zeska opened herself completely with out hesitation. Screaming, moaning and panting her need, and her pleasure. Her sex was like some incredible inferno, that energized, and transformed our fucking into a cosmic level display of elemental unity.

During that awesome couple of hours, she begged me to tear her apart, her pleas to fuck her like I was some wild beast...to consume her with my mindless primal fury, was a spur to my own natural horniness that lifted my thrusting, rutting and fucking of the delectable woman to new levels of carnal sexuality.

We made love, we fucked; we did every thing, my swelling hardness took her laying on her back, standing up, her weight supported by my powerful arms and flexing legs; then on her knees bended over in a seductive wide open position that allowed me to thrust deeply into her still tight gripping wet cunt and later her climbing on top of my hard muscled frame, her straddling my long hard dick, then positioning her rounded wide hips to defiantly hover over my sweat drenched body and then eagerly rammed herself down on top of my 12" length of thick shaft. I didn't have to move a muscle, she did the work for two, Zeska my passionate lover. I almost believed she could have got the best of even a Incubus, such was her unrestrained erotic desires and physical carnal lust through that hot afternoon and into the evening hours.

Finally around 8:30pm, with Zeska in a deep sleep, I got around to setting up the next stage of my plan.

I left a note and picture in a envelope under the front door, the picture of a young beautiful blond haired woman, who the note explained in their native language was suppose to be my wife, who had just inherited 850,000 thousand dollars and since we were only separated in case of her death, I would then get the money. The note further explaining who I was, my family connection, my cell phone #. my suggestion if my wife was to suddenly wind up dead, while I was out of town, I would split the money with them 40/60. In the note was my "wife" travel schedule, from her job, to her College, and her Apt.'s address, the final instruction was to call to confirm they were willing to help a cousin out in his, moment of need.

Before leaving the bungalow, I erased any sign of the wild sex that had taken place, included was airing out the by then funky bedroom. Knowing the masculine mindset of the two eastern men, who would be expecting dinner to be waiting, I also cooked a quick meal. Then I blocked Zeska memory of our sexual encounter, and as a personal touch, her need for crank. All to save her from any reprisals and further manipulation from cousin Vlad or Daminan.

Why did I do all of these things to protect a woman I had just met? I could still feel a distant familiarity with this sad bullied woman. Could I have met her in another of her earlier life's?

I start to wonder about this quest. Counting, that woman Renee, this is the second time recently that I have experienced this feeling of Deja-Vu with a sexual partner. But rather than waste my time with these pointless conjectures. I continued home to my leased house, a good meal was a welcome idea after this day's workout.

Now its just a matter of greed and lust, I wouldn't wait long, if the murderous cousins thought they would get 40% of the inheritance; and get to torture, rape and kill the pictured attractive blond woman as part of the deal, I had no doubt, I would get a call.

And along the way, maybe I would get some answers to this puzzle; why I of all creatures, is suddenly in the strange business of avenging wrongs and evil deeds, and why I keep meeting women who stir these feelings of Deja-Vu.

The end of Chapter 3

Please check back for Chapter 4

Clues from the Past, for a Puzzle in the Present

12