Cumming of the Sexcubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as I humped my fully swollen shaft faster and faster, into her adjusting joy hole; a remarkable transformation quickly took my helpless victim, into a hidden realm of forbidden pleasure, in her darkest secret place; sensations of repressed physical lust were awaken in her mind and body. Slowly, experimentally, the kneeing girl started to move her hips back and forth, my ears welcomed her increasingly vocal oriental moans of...

"YES, Fuuk me...please, harder, I'm almost there."

what a turn about; now I had to hold on to her wildly bucking hips to keep her from hurting herself, or slipping off my happy phallus. To help speed her education in all things lustful; as she reached the promise land of female orgasm and started violently cumming around my thick hardness, I slowed down and stopped.

"NO, she franticly moans...no! not yet, Don't stop--it so good, please Mr Segal--have mercy...Steve fuuk me, more!"

In her panic, the lustfully animated woman threw her sweaty, shuddering body furiously into a frenzied rutting movement; arching her back, and driving her hot steaming pussy faster onto my motionless prick. Then, once again experiencing the building physical pressure, the burning pleasure racing through out her body; she knew she was about to cum again. She wantonly forced her self, even harder on my swollen 12 inch shaft. In a grim determined state of mindless; sexually carnal craving, she reached a second even longer orgasm.

I smiled to myself, and started ramming back into her oncoming body.

"Ohhh, yes! you make me, woman...yes, yes" she cried over and over again!

The happy oriental sweetie; over the next few hours, entered a continuous series of multiple orgasms, when finally; her sweat covered body, convulsing yet again and radiant with her new found ecstasy, she was propelled by the fury of my huge swollen cock's thunderingly violent release, then flooded by large viscous amounts of my spurting hot slimy fluids into her sexually ravaged swampy depths, the throughly fucked Asian woman, enjoyed yet another powerful orgasm, experiencing her longest, most satisfying, but physically draining climax of the long afternoon and promptly passed out with a faint satisfied smile on her face... "Hey, mack; wake the hell up, we're in Chi-Town, every body else has gotten off the bus except, you."

As I rise out of the cushioned seat and my dimly glowing eyes meet the irate driver's suddenly widening eyes, he shudders and his dark stern face goes slightly white with alarm.

"Uh... oh I'm sorry, I was afraid you might be sick or something, uh h...please, uhh...sir, take your time." With that, the driver rapidly turns and exits the bus.

Chuckling to my amused self..."Well that was rude."

I leave the empty bus; loaded down with my backpack

with a somber look on my face,I enter my new playground.

"Okay; get your mothers,sisters,daughters,wifes and girlfriends off the street, Scarlet, Chi-Town City, theres a new fucker in town, let the Pleasuring begin."

The end of Part 1. Please check back for part 2.

"A Passionate Interlude, before the Storm"

12