Cumming On To Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were groans and on some faces actual fear.

"Not that bad, I want you to fuck my pussy and you to fuck my mouth! And the rest of you can jack off on me." And she flopped back down on the bed. The two chosen guys were stunned into inaction for a moment. They all jumped up nearly diving onto Beth. It took Phil, the guy chosen to fuck her pussy a few seconds to get a hard on and slowly pushing into her wet pussy he felt the muscles begin to squeeze his cock and he pushed in deeper until he was up against her cervix. Pulling slowly out her tight pussy seemed like it didn't want to let him go. But after doing this a few times and at the same time watching Jake fuck her mouth was too much for him and he began pounding her. He thought he was pounding her pussy hard enough but apparently not because she grabbed his ass and pulled him against her as she began to bring her hips up to meet his thrusts.

She wanted all of them to them to cum at the same time but she knew she was too far gone for that and before either of the guys were ready she exploded into an earth shattering orgasm which didn't stop at just one. She couldn't keep count but they were coming one after another. Finally she could feel Phil's cock expand and then explode, filling her cunt with shot after shot of cum. And when she didn't think her pussy would hold any more, he shot twice more.

Jake's cock expanded in her mouth and he pushed as deep as he could down her throat and he too shot string after string of his cum down her throat, and that set her off with another orgasm. The other guys, one after another were squirting their cum onto her body again, mostly her tits and even on Phil's cock which was still in her pussy. Now Beth was exhausted and she didn't think she could do any more, but her pussy was telling her otherwise. And she wan't one to refuse the call of the cunt. She rested for some fifteen minutes, drank a bottle of water then looked around. She needed to be fucked again. She point of Morris, "Morris, when's the last time you fucked someone's mouth?"

"Um, actually, I haven't, yet."

"Well Morris, come here, it's your lucky day."

Morris couldn't believe his luck and within a half second he was back on the bed, his cock already hard and waiting.

Now for someone to fuck her cunt. Beth saw Dale standing against the wall, his cock in his hand and hard as a rock. It was the biggest and thickest one in the room and that was what she wanted. "Dale, that is one beautiful cock and I want it in my pussy."

Dale slowly shook his head, he didn't want to believe she wanted him to fuck her, but the guys all started shouting at once that he should fuck her. He thought for a moment then finally decided that he wouldn't get out of this and besides, how bad was it to fuck one's sister?

Dale took off his clothes and climbed up between her legs and putting the tip of his cock against her slit, that was oozing cum, he slowly pushed in without stopping. Beth watched his cock slide into her cunt and she could only marvel at how wonderful it felt, "oh fuck Dale, fuck me with that magnificent cock, it feels so fucking good in me, stretching me. Oh yeah, this is it, fuck me good and hard, slamming that magnificent monster into me, hard!" And with that said she slid Morris' stiff cock down her throat and matched her brother's thrusts. It would be years before Morris would experience this kind of blow job again.

Then it happened, the way she knew it would. Her orgasm hit her like mac truck and she went straight up, off the bed, just her feet and head were still there and Dale was shooting like a fire hose cumming deep inside her pussy. The only reason she couldn't scream was because Morris's cock was still in her throat and about ready to cum. His back stiffened, pushing his cock deeper, he launched rope after rope of cum down Beth's throat until he had no more to give and he practically fell backwards off the bed.

Dale gave her all he had and as long as she was cumming he would stay in her pussy, pounding hard, giving her as many orgasms as she could do. When she was done he laid on top of her, disregarding the layer of cum and kissed her deeply. This was not the last time he was going to fuck his sister.

*****

I know the grammar and spelling is not all that great, so don't bother with the nasty comments. Keep in mind this stuff is written for entertainment purposes and if you've got nothing but nasty stuff to say, go somewhere else. Thank you!

12