Cumming Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers

With Michael now getting down on all fours, Jared proceeded to slick up his prick, having first applied a condom to it, and then eased himself inside Michael's well lubricated ass. After he had, David slid beneath the two of them, once again taking Michael's prick back into his mouth, sucking upon it, as Megan then lay between David's legs, now sucking on his.

It was indeed, one of the most erotic experience's David had ever known, and certainly not one up until now he would have ever considered doing before. But there was no denying the pleasure he felt, the pleasure he now knew he was giving. He could feel the excited throb coming from Michael's prick as Jared fucked him from behind. He could even see Jared's cock going in and out of Michael's ass, the bounce of his tight firm balls as he did so, suddenly reaching back to grasp them in his hand, gently kneading them.

"Oh fuck! That does it!" Jared cried out, and immediately began pumping himself off inside Michael's ass. As he did so, Michael reached down removing his cock from David's mouth.

"Jerk it! Jerk it! Jerk me off!" he cried out. David watched as Michael's spunk flew from the tip of his prick, splashing against David's chest. He continued milking it, squeezing as much of it out as he could until at last satiated, near exhausted, Michael rolled over, taking Jared with him when he did.

He looked down, Megan gingerly still licking and sucking his cock. "Whenever you're ready," she said grinning towards him.

"We want to help too!" Jared and Michael both then stated, quickly moving down so that each one of them now lay on either side of Megan as she began feeding David's cock back and forth to the two men, allowing each a quick brief suck or two, before taking another one herself.

"Man...I can't hold out any longer here!" David then warned, already feeling the surge of his sperm as it began racing up the length of his shaft. All three now stroking him together, his prick fondled magnificently as they all watched the first jettison of his spunk tear through the tiny opening of his prick slit.

"Oh yeah! Yeah!" Megan squealed, as did Jared and Michael at seeing the incredible voluminous eruption taking place.

David saw stars, collapsing back against the carpeting, the intensity of his orgasm electrifying. How long he, and they all lay there, he didn't know for sure. But finally it was Megan who stirred first.

"So ok...think you can get it up again and fuck me now?" she asked David. The thought of doing so, with Jared and Michael watching as he did, suddenly seemed just arousing as everything else had been. And even as he settled easily and comfortably between her outstretched legs, soon after inserting his prick inside her extremely wet cunt, he grinned, watching as Jared and Michael each took one of her tits and began sucking it, much to her delight.

"What? I like breasts!" Jared said looking bewildered. "If I had a choice, I'd have tits and a cock!" he then grinned.

David laughed looking down at the three very close friends he now truly had. Even as he slid his prick deep inside Megan, he nodded his head knowingly. "Yeah I know what you mean," he said. "I truly do know what you mean!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers
12