Cumming to Grips Ch. 02

Story Info
Collecting the Mother Load.
2.6k words
4.44
106.5k
31
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doinkit1
doinkit1
79 Followers

Dave awoke a little groggy, the alarm growing from a chirp to a full assault on his ears.

THUMP. Dave smacked the alarm with his hand and silence once again prevailed.

Dave's eyes slowly opened. His mind raced. He wasn't sure if he had a really good dream the night before or if his wife really made him eat some of his own cum. It was so real, but he could not get his mind around the fact that his wife would have done that.

"You a little tired honey?" Sue whispered in a deep, sleepy voice.

Startled that she was awake Dave's answered "A little."

"I guess when you are forced to eat your cum it takes a lot out of you...pun intended" Sue giggled softly.

Dave was fully awake now. His heart rate was up and he could feel his face flush with embarrassment. Sue just confirmed it. This was not a dream. But Dave did not know how to respond. So he quietly left the bed and the bedroom to escape to the bathroom. He jumped in the shower trying to forget his embarrassment. He then rushed to get ready and get out of the door before Sue got up.

On Dave's drive home after his long day, he wondered if Sue would talk about last night. Would she ask him questions? He just could not handle it. Dave was humiliated and hoped that the subject would not come up.

Dave got home, went into the house, and expected the worse. But the kids and Sue were making dinner. For the rest of the evening the entire family just spent time together, no awkward comments, no innuendoes. Dave and Sue went to bed and slipped into their normal routine once again.

It was a sunny Saturday morning and a month had passed since Dave was tied up and forced to eat his cum. Every once in a while he thought about that night and had an immediate erection, but he did not dare bring up the subject because he was embarrassed and truthfully he did not know what Sue would make him do next. Sue had not uttered a word about the topic.

Dave opened his eyes to the sun streaming in the window and the birds chirping. He lay their spooning his wife as he did most Saturday mornings. He enjoyed just being close to her; to feel her breathe, hear her sighs, and see her beautiful relaxing face. Per their typical Saturday morning habit, Dave's bliss was interrupted by sneaky children. The door cracked open and two small heads appeared. He was sure this was not the first time that morning that they had ventured to see if mom or dad were awake. As soon as the children saw the whites of Dave's eyes they pled "Let's go fishing daaaad, come on, let's go."

To Dave's astonishment, his wife, who usually slept in on Saturdays answered, "You may watch television for a while." Sue thought better of her open ended comment, "I mean until 11."

The children squealed a muted "thank you" as they tore off for the family room turned on the TV and zoned out.

"I didn't know you were awake," Dave said.

"I have plans today." Sue said 'matter-of-factly'. She turned her body toward Dave and grinned. "I'm gonna have some fun today."

"Where ya gonna go?" he inquired.

"No where." And with that Sue was off to take her morning shower. Dave laughed. "At least she keeps me on my toes," he thought to himself. He fell back to sleep when he heard the water running meanwhile Sue was going over her plans for the morning in her head.

Dave was woken, this time, not by sun or birds. He woke to his wife laying on him humping his leg. He opened his eyes. To his amazement Sue was wearing her leather outfit. Her nipples were sticking through the circular holes and her pussy was exposed. The playful face she donned earlier, before the shower, had disappeared. Now, Sue looked down-right pissed.

"Ahhhhhh, what's going on?" Dave pleaded.

"Your second session," Sue replied.

It took Dave a few seconds to register what that meant. The first and only session had been over a month ago now and Dave thought they were passed all that and figured Sue had forgotten about his fantasies. He felt the need to be cautious and was not sure how to respond.

"The door is locked. You need to get up and get naked."

"Darling ..." he began.

Sue quickly interrupted as if she knew he would say something. "You had better get the fuck out of that bed now, or you will be eating two full loads of your own cum before noon."

Dave did not hesitate. He was out of bed and naked in less than ten seconds and in that same amount of time he went from completely limp to a rock hard penis.

"I see you like being my little bitch," Sue snapped.

Just as she finished her degrading comment, Dave noticed, for the first time, a new chair in the corner of the bedroom. It had the leather straps from last time session. "What was this about?" Dave thought.

Sue noticed Dave's inquisitive look.

"That is your chair. No one else will sit in it. You need to go try it out. NOW!" And with that she grabbed his left nipple and pulled him over to the chair. He was not sure whether he liked the dragging via nipple. It hurt, but it also made him even hornier. Once Dave sat in the chair, Sue strapped him in. His legs were tied to the legs of the chair and his arms to the arms of the chair. It was high enough that he could relax and rest his head on the back of the chair. He also noticed that there were stepping stools on both sides. On one their night stand was a little container with a lid and a towel. "Oh shit, she had been planning this one," Dave thought.

To Dave's amazement, Sue stood on one of the stools, whipped her leg across the front of his body to the other side of the chair on the other stool. Her pussy was now right at his nose and Dave could smell the soap Sue used.

"Look at my beautiful pussy." Sue said with a mischievous smile.

There, before Dave, as Sue thrust upward to let him get a full view, was his wife's amazing pussy. The front of her pelvic region looked no different than any other time he had seen it. But between her legs was bear. She had shaven herself from her clit to her ass. Dave wanted to dive his tongue into her that very second. He leaned in to get his tongue into position but Sue grabbed his head and yanked it back against the chair.

She squatted down and got in his face. "You will do nothing until I tell you, you little prick. The next time you do anything without my permission, you will go one week without an orgasm."

Dave's mind reeled. He had read about orgasm denial, but not for a long time. How did she know? Was she on the computer again? Had she seen everywhere he had surfed in the past year?

Sue knew Dave was wondering how she knew he would like this. "I figured out your little passwords. For the past month I have gone back as far as I could and looked at everything that you have surfed. You are very naughty, Dave. Did you think that I just forgot about our little ordeal?"

"Ah, yeah, I guess I just didn't think about it too mu..."

"Oh you will from know on," she interrupted.

With that she stood up. Sue was towering over Dave. Her pussy so close he could smell it. He could not see her whole face because her breast covered the bottom of her chin and her hair covered her forehand and part of her eyes as she stared down at him. She took one hand and made little rings around her nipples, but she would not touch them. Her other hand glided down to her pussy. Dave watched as she played with her clit. Her entire body began waving back and forth as if she was dancing with herself. She slowly played with her labia. Her mouth was open, her eyes were glazed over, but still peering at Dave. She slipped a finger into her pussy. Dave could hear the suction sound as it went in and out the first few times. He could smell her juices and it took everything he had not to dive in and start licking.

With a deep groan she demanded "Open your mouth you cum slut." With that she began to jerk and rhythmically groan. This was not your typical, 'oh that's great honey' orgasm. Her voice dropped about two octaves as she groaned. Dave could see her wetness around her fingers. After a couple of minutes of continual gyrating, she pulled out her fingers accompanied by a thwapping sound. A wave of air flowed over to Dave's nose and he could smell Sue's cum. Dave moaned and whimpered a little.

"Tell me little cum slut, do you want my cum?"

"Yes," he quickly nodded.

In less than a second, the two fingers that were in her pussy were in Dave's mouth. It tasted so good that as she pulled it out, he moaned a little.

"I know, you like cum don't you, you little whore?" Sue said.

Dave sheepishly nodded in affirmation to her question.

Seeing his wife in ecstasy and getting to taste her cum was extremely exciting for Dave. Pre-cum was dripping from the tip of his penis. Dave saw the semen all over the top of his penis and he wasn't the only one to notice.

"I see you enjoyed that." Without another word, Sue was off the tables and on her knees in front of Dave. She grabbed his cock and slowly stroked it. The pre-cum was oozing out and Dave badly wanted a taste of it, but he was much too embarrassed to say anything.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue. I know little cum sluts, like you, want every last drop. You won't get all of your pre-cum today, but you can have some." With Sue's words, Dave wiggled as much as the restraints would let him.

"Oh my," she said, "you are leaking all over the place. You need to watch me feed you your pre-cum." Last time Sue blindfolded Dave because she knew if he saw everything he would get nervous. But she made sure that this time he was going to be well aware of his cum and aware of what he was being forced to eat.

"Look at my fingers." Sue took her middle finger and thumb and placed them at the rim of Dave's head. She moved them up the head of his penis, the thumb on the underside, her middle finger on the top. Once she gathered almost all the pre-cum, she placed her soaked fingers on Dave's tongue.

"Keep your tongue out," Sue demanded. "Do you like the taste of your cum on your tongue?"

Dave nodded his head, but he was too ashamed to say anything.

Sue made him keep his tongue out. She then repeated the slow stroke, the gathering, and the distribution of pre-cum on Dave's tongue. "Swallow it!" she said forcefully. Dave gladly placed his tongue in his mouth and spun it around. He really liked the taste and Sue knew it.

She smirked. "You are going to cum soon. Like last time you will get two fingers full of your warm cum. But we will not waste any more. The rest will be placed in this container." She took the little container off the side table.

Sue grabbed his cock and stroked it hard and violently. "You need to tell me when you are about to cum," she said.

Less than a minute past and Dave moaned, "I'm gonna cum..." She immediately pulled his cock down and placed the little container over the tip. Dave came so hard that some hit the back of the container and bounced out onto his leg and on the chair. Sue continued to stroke his penis for several seconds. She wanted to gather as much cum as she could in the container.

"You need to watch me gather the cum from you leg." Dave watched with trepidation. He loved the idea of this before he came, but after, it was much more difficult. Sue realized that Dave no longer wanted his cum and replied "it is not as easy as it looks on the computer, is it you little cum bitch?"

"No," Dave replied.

"Too bad. You are my little cum slut now and you will eat this." With that said she brought the first load to his mouth. Like last time she made sure to wipe her fingers clean on Dave's tongue. This time was harder than the last. Dave gagged a little as the cum slid down his tongue and into his throat. "Quit being a baby." Sue snapped. She quickly gathered a second load of cum from Dave's leg. She wanted to make a point to Dave, so this time Sue tried to make it the biggest amount she had gathered. "Waste not want not." She said as she did.

"Tilt your head back, keep your mouth open, and your tongue out!" She demanded. As Sue picked her hand up cum was dripping off her fingers. She stood up. "You need to beg me for this cum. Beg you little whore, beg!"

"Cccaaannn, I have my cum?" Dave choked out.

Sue situated her hand about 4 inches above Dave's mouth and her head was above her hand. She tilted her hand so that the cum began to drip off of her fingers. But it was not a bunch of little drips. It was one huge one. She aimed for and hit the back of Dave's throat and he gagged. "You gag one more time, you will eat the rest of this shit." She continued to let the cum slide off of her fingers. When she was done, she pointed to a couple drops cum that had fallen on the chair. "I will untie you. Then because you made this mess, you need to eat it up."

Sue untied Dave and he knelt on his knees. Sue purposefully held the back of Dave's neck to make sure he knew that she was still in charge. Then with a sigh, Dave did as she demanded and licked off the chair.

"Go lay down on the bed." Sue ordered.

Dave went to the bed hoping he was not going to have to swallow all of the cum she gathered in the container. Luckily, Sue covered Dave up, kissed him, and said "I love you." After she spoke, she took her fingers still sticky from Dave's cum and placed them on his nose.

"You need to lie here and smell this until I am ready to you get up." Sue knew that Dave would go to sleep again and she was determined to break that habit later. For now, she headed off to the bathroom to change.

Dave was exhausted. He lasted about 5 minutes and then fell asleep. When he awoke, Dave noticed a faint smell of cum. He immediately sat up and looked around the bedroom. The room was all clean as if nothing happened except the chair sat in the same position almost taunting Dave.

"What the hell is going on?" Dave thought to himself.

doinkit1
doinkit1
79 Followers