Cumming to Grips Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doinkit1
doinkit1
79 Followers

For two more days, Sue milked and fed Dave. Sue was turned on each time and Dave's ass getting sore.

On the final day of their ten day schedule, Dave was ready to orgasm. Not only had he never gone that long without an orgasm, all the playing made him on the edge of cumming anytime he was able to achieve a full erection. On this final day, Dave had his chastity belt removed until Sue's next period. Sue made him stand at the foot of the bed. She walked toward him and the knelt down on both knees.

"I am so excited for you Dave. It is time to cum. No talking until you are about to cum. Tell me a couple seconds before you cum." Dave was already almost fully erect. "Lay down on the bed." Dave did as Sue said. She began to lightly caress Dave's bobbing penis.

It took just over a minute. "I am going to cum." Dave squealed. Sue wrapped her mouth around the tip of his penis and used both hands to stoke his penis. Dave immediately exploded. His body jerked and convulsed for several seconds. Sue continued to slowly but firmly stroke her husband's penis for another minute or so.

When Sue was ready she sucked the last of Dave's cum from his penis and closed her mouth. She slid her body up Dave's and positioned her mouth about six inches over his. With both hands she opened Dave's mouth. She slowly drooled Dave's cum into his own mouth until all of the cum was out of her mouth. "Swallow it my slut." Dave swallowed his entire load.

Dave, exhausted, crawled into his normal sleepy position and was asleep with seconds. Sue turned off the lights and reflected on their new ten day schedule. She decided next time, she was going to be please more. She also could not wait until the following weekend because she already had some plans for Dave. Plans he was not going to be comfortable with.

doinkit1
doinkit1
79 Followers
12