Cumming to Her Rescue

Story Info
Asian girl from past seeks shelter from ex - and sex.
3.3k words
98k
46
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2anal78
n2anal78
941 Followers

I opened my front door and it was like stepping back into my past. Standing there soaking wet in one of those rare California rains that were more like standing under a waterfall was Anna.

Anna, Johanna, was one of my old high school friends. First girl I had ever had a crush on she still looked practically the same. She was Filipino; her parents had wanted her to have an American sounding name to make her transition in school easier. When we were in school she had always been a gangly skinny girl with big glasses, but I think I was attracted to her amazing smile and light bubbly laugh. She had the largest brown eyes, and long dark hair that fell past her cute little ass, she usually had it in a pony tail or braided back but I adored her for just wearing it free.

Several of the other kids when she started at our school poked fun at her calling her a nerd, but I am sure if they saw her now they'd be kicking themselves. Even soaking wet her long dark hair looked great. Still lean, her breasts were the only new curve with only the slightest flare at her hips. How I'm not quite sure but her petite breasts had swelled to very full B's, which looked the larger on her slight frame. She didn't have the glasses so she probably was wearing contacts which just brought me right back to those eyes, and that is where I noticed real fear.

"Thank god you still live here! Please, Help me!" She squeezed out in the tiniest fearful squeak.

Not waiting another instant I brought her into my home and closed the door.

"Lock the door quick!" She urged and so I did, both the door knob lock and the deadbolt.

She still didn't seem over her fear, standing nearly catatonic and shivering, so I led her to the back of my house, getting both soaked and turned on holding her close. I got her a large beach towel, which I wrapped her in, and was more than enough to completely cover her.

I rubbed her shoulders through the towel, but she didn't stop staring straight past me as her teeth were chattering in a combination of fear and chill.

What she was doing out in the rain wearing only a pair of shorts, and a tank top I did not know, but what concerned me the most was the fear.

I hadn't spoken with her in three years, we had been friends after high school, but in college she met a guy she felt she could bring home to her parents and shortly thereafter contact had been ended on her end.

Back in high school we had tried dating, but she said she'd rather be friends because of two reasons, first of all she wasn't ready to start dating, and secondly her parents would never approve a white boyfriend.

Apparently her parents felt whites were not as intelligent and were lazier than Asians, and therefore not good enough for their little girl.

Probably would not have helped any that in high school I had long hair, I had been the equal in any class of anyone in school, Asian or not. I did fit the second stereo-type, I did only what was necessary to pass, never exerting myself more than necessary, no homework for me, and that extended into college.

I brought her into my bathroom and flipped on heat lamps to help her dry and warm-up. She still seemed barely able to move so after tucking the towel around her tightly I grabbed a bath towel and began to try and dry her hair, which had to be sapping heat from her slight frame.

Finally she began to show recovering signs of life, her eyes began focusing more, and her skin began to return to its more normal beautiful light brown color. Finally her teeth stopped chattering and I stepped back from her.

"What has you so scared?" I asked

"My boyfriend," She said with round eyes, " He's always called me worthless, and a dirty slut, but now..."

"Worthless and a dirty slut?" I asked, my rare temper rising.

"I'm kinda used to it now, but he said he was going to kill me."

"That isn't going to happen." I stated firmly.

"I always used to feel safe around you, no one picked on me when we hung out back in school so this was the first place I thought to come."

Back in school I had never been particularly popular, but I had never needed to fight anyone due to rumors being spread I participated in fight clubs. How those rumors began I had no clue, but since it gave me a certain amount of impunity I had let them be, and never remarked on them.

"You are safe here." I stated very firmly.

"No I'm not, he found my old journal, and he said he was going to kill every guy I ever talked to too!"

I kept my mouth closed on the question I wanted to ask 'Where did you find this nut job?' Instead I asked, " Do you want anything to eat?"

She nodded yes slowly. Figuring the bathroom was as good a place as any to leave her, and it was the warmest, I went to the kitchen leaving her there.

As I prepared a dinner of soup and grilled ham'n'cheese I was distracted with thoughts of the beautiful woman from my past in my bathroom. As I was finishing-up making the dinner she walked into the kitchen wearing the bath towel around her head, she had changed from her soaking clothes to one of my button down shirts and a pair of my boxers.

"I hope you don't mind, I didn't bring anything and..."

"Of course I don't mind, you were soaked, no need for you to catch cold or something. Besides," I couldn't resist commenting, " You look sexy as hell wearing that."

Anna ducked her head and blushed a moment. " Thank-you." She said quietly.

"Well soups on!" I said, pleased with her reaction to the compliment.

She ate the food quickly as if afraid it would be taken away, her every action indicated she had been being abused since I had last spoken to her, I was getting angrier by the moment. Finally to my surprise and Anna's shocked fear I had a target for my anger.

There was a crash of glass as the sliding door coming into the dining room of my home was smashed by a large hammer. Both Anna and I had barely gotten up from the table when her boyfriend stepped in holding the hammer menacingly over his shoulder.

"You fucking whore!" He yelled, " I knew you'd come to this *$%&^?!"

I had no idea what exactly he had said, but I got the general idea that it was not particularly flattering. He was a head shorter than me, and I couldn't really pinpoint his nationality, probably mixed and felt he was whichever was the superior in his opinion. I had never really liked guys shorter than myself. Not being very tall, guys shorter than me all seemed to have the Napoleon complex, looked like this guy had that and more.

"You've already fucked him haven't you, you dirty slut!"

"Get out of my house!" I roared as loudly and angrily as I could without moving an inch from my place at the table.

"Shut-up you worthless pig! You have soiled a sacred flower of another man and I will have your heart!"

Who talks like that? I asked myself but to him, " She has left you and you are now going to leave my house before I call the cops." I said very slowly and carefully.

"Fuck-you, you'll be dead before you can get to a phone." He said menacingly.

He took one step further into my dining room and I threw the bowl I had been eating out of a moment before. It flew like a frisbee; if he hadn't been trying to use the hammer to block he could have moved out of the way, as it was it caught him in the throat.

He immediately dropped to the floor gagging. Knowing quite a bit of first aid from boy scouts I could probably have done something but I made no move to assist him. It only took a few moments before he made no more noise.

Anna looked at him in stunned shock, then she walked over to the still body and began crying and kicking him, saying things I couldn't quite follow.

I made the 911 call and police showed up. I was questioned, but the glass told my story well enough. They had already been looking for him since he had set fire to his own apartment before coming out on this rampage.

Anna was taken to the police station for further questioning. I went back to my own room while the police did their clean up.

Surprisingly exhausted from the simple stress of fear for Anna's safety and, then having to respond to the actual threat of her ex for even those few moments I collapsed into my bed still dressed and fell asleep before police had left my house.

First I dreamed of two big brown eyes looking up at me with such joy and care, and then my dream progressed...

She was staring up at me from my crotch, as she gingerly licked the length of my cock. Her eyes never left mine as she slowly lowered her mouth down my cock, and as she went down her tongue slid around my shaft.

I woke-up realizing the dream was more, I looked down and sure enough Anna was there with her mouth firmly engulfing my cock.

She must have realized I was awake as she looked up at me; she smiled around my cock as she continued to slide her lips up and down my shaft. I could not stop simply staring into her eyes as she was sucking on my cock.

Her was the girl of my teenage dreams ever so gently sucking on my cock. The blowjob was slow and delicate, lasting longer than any blowjob I've ever had, and the entire time we just kept looking into each other's eyes.

My orgasm started slow, the cum slowly coming up from my balls as they tightened, I could feel it pass up my shaft as my cock began to twitch. Anna backed off my shaft a little, keeping just the head in between her lips. I let loose with a groan of pure pleasure as spurt after spurt of cum shot out of my cock into this beautiful woman's mouth.

With my last spurt she began sucking and licking my cock clean, getting every last drop out of me. Then she smiled, let my cock fall free of her mouth and she crawled up my bed to lie beside me.

"Did you like?" She asked as she snuggled next to me.

"Of course, but why?"

"What's it matter 'why'?" She asked, now an almost entirely different woman from the one who had arrived on my doorstep soaking wet earlier this evening.

"How did you get in?"

"You don't have a backdoor, just a few strips of police tape."

"Oh." I said

"I am yours now you know."

I laughed and turned my head to smile at her. " You don't believe that, you told me that 4 years ago when I said what I should do is hope you step into oncoming traffic and then I could save you from getting hit by a car so that your life was mine."

She laughed back, it sounded more like her old self, " Lets pretend then that I do. I think you would prefer it. Think about it, anything you want I must do..."

"Pleasure yourself for me then." I said with a smile.

Anna's eyes clouded for a moment before she looked at me, " I don't know how."

"What do you mean? I mean didn't you ever..?"

"Before meeting... Him I hadn't had any sexual experience, since... I have never had pleasure from sex until I was watching you watch me, he said it would be a sin for me to enjoy, it was my obligation to please him."

I looked at her in stunned shock.

Finally I regained my ability to speak while she looked at me wide-eyed. " Then I want you to lay back, relax, and prepare to be very sinful."

I began by running my fingers along her stomach, down her right thigh, then back up underneath her shirt (still my button shirt from earlier) between her breasts. I slowly slid my hand around her left breast, and down her left side, causing her to shiver as my hand passed her ribs.

Allowing my fingers to slowly slide back up her body, just brushing past her vagina, still covered only in my boxers, I ran my hand over the top of her right breast. I slowly circled her nipple with my finger until it was erect and then I gave it a little pinch, this elicited a moan from Anna's lips.

Hey eyes were closed, and her lips parted slightly, her breathing was slow and deep as I unbuttoned her shirt.

With her shirt open and her breasts exposed I let my tongue trace circles around and over her right nipple, releasing my hand to continue to gently caress her soft flesh.

I slid my hand down her belly closer to her vagina but slid my fingers around it and down her inner right thigh as I sucked her nipple into my mouth. As my finger traveled back up her inner thigh and I continue sucking on her nipple, her breath came in short gasps, until my hand passed her vagina and was traveling up her stomach to her left breast.

I let my fingers circle her left nipple as my tongue flicked her right, for several moments before I slid my hand back down her left side. When my hand was as far down her left outer thigh as I could reach I brought it back up her inner thigh, this time I rubbed her vagina in passing with my thumb, she lifted her hips trying to increase the pressure, but my hand was already gliding over her stomach.

I let my fingers circle her belly over and over, slowly moving lower, and then below the waist band, and then I was letting my fingers slide through her tightly trimmed bush. Her hips kept lifting up, trying to get my fingers to delve deeper, after several passes I finally indulged her and slid my index finger between the lips of her vagina, she was already quite moist to my pleasure.

I continued using my tongue to tease her nipple, as I slid my finger along her slit. I let my finger glide down the edge of the left lip, and then brought it back up the right lip, then I slid my finger down the middle of her slit, as I brought my finger back up to the top I rubbed her clit and sucked hard on her nipple.

She screamed and bucked her hips into my hand, I allowed her body to control how my finger slid up and down her slit. As her bucking calmed I pulled my finger away and began to kiss my way down. Her chest rose and fell heavily as she took deep breaths, and I admired for a moment her beauty, the light brown color of her smooth skin, the peace and excitement warring in her expression, her eyelids closed delicately, and the rise and fall of her breasts with her every breath.

I continued kissing her body and as I approached her vagina I pulled the boxers down, I inhaled deeply as I got closer. Then I reached my tongue out and ran it along the inner edge of her lips, which brought a sharp gasp from her.

I pushed her legs up over my shoulders and gently lapped at the outer edges of her lips. Within a few strokes of my tongue her hips were rising to meet my tongue's gentle probes.

I slowly let my tongue slide deeper into her with every stroke until it was running the length of her slit from her hole up to her clit. Every time I ran my tongue around, or over her clit I felt her legs clench down on my shoulders and her body shivered. On the down ward motion I began to push my tongue into her which brought her hips up to meet me, on the upward motion I would circle her clit twice and then slide over it as I came back down.

In very little time her moans began to pick-up tempo and her hips were grinding into my face. Her pussy practically gushed as her screams reached a fevered pitch and her legs drew me deeper into her vagina as she came.

I gently lapped at her until I had licked up the excess moisture, loving the taste of her. I pushed my pants lower and got up on my knees, still holding her legs up over my shoulders I brought my penis to her vagina.

I ran my shaft along the length of her slit, once again eliciting moans as the head of my cock brushed her clitoris. I slid along her several times collecting lubrication on my shaft before I pulled back and lined up the head of my cock with the entrance to her vagina.

She opened her eyes and looked directly into mine, she smiled and nodded at me, and I began to push forward. She moaned as I slowly penetrated her vagina. I stopped with only half myself inside; her pussy was like a vice it was so tight. I drew back a little and then pushed forward again, she looked at me shocked it seemed that there was more to come.

I finally got myself completely buried into her vagina, and along the entire length of my shaft I felt her vagina pulsing. It was enough to nearly make me cum; between the tightness of her vagina, the foreplay already performed, and the sex hungry look in her eyes. I firmly got myself under control reminding myself this was about her pleasure.

I slowly withdrew, and when just the head was in I pushed forward again. She moaned the entire down thrust, and almost screamed when I hit bottom. I pulled back out and dove back in again, this time she did scream, as she lifted her hips to meet my thrust.

I allowed her legs to drop down off my shoulder and she wrapped them around my waist locking her ankles behind me. I continued slowly thrusting in and out of her, picking up speed as her hips continued to rise and meet me.

I reached a finger down between us and to rubbed her clit as I was thrusting down into her; she suddenly thrashed beneath me, her legs tightened around me, pulling me even deeper into her as she came.

The feel of her vagina pulsing around my cock, and the sight of her thrashing beneath me was all I could take. With a deep groan of my own I shot my load deep into her welcoming pussy.

As we came down I slowly withdrew and collapsed on the bed beside her. She immediately snuggled up next to me.

"Thank-you." She said softly into my ear.

"You're welcome, but thank-you." I said wrapping my arm around her.

"I should have never listened to my parents. You just watch yourself, I'm going to be marrying you." She said with a firm tone that would have been difficult to argue with.

Fully sated I drifted off to sleep with this Asian princess on my shoulder, happier than I had been since we walked home together from high school.

n2anal78
n2anal78
941 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
n2anal78n2anal78about 18 years agoAuthor
Re: Just one beef here...

I do not usually make entries into my own stories' comments but I felt it necessary to respond to this comment.

I agree that stereotyping can be and often is dangerous, but I think it should be noted that stererotyping may be read in something when it was not intended.

For example this story was written with thought of a particular individual with whom I had a very close friendship with in highschool which she did have to keep secret from her parents precisely for the reasons stated, I agree that many asian parents are very accepting of their children having white friends and even more, but there was this and at least four other friends (all female which I am not sure is just coincidence or a pattern) that had racist parents so I wrote the story in that manner not considering the steroetyping interpretation. It was simply a fact that the parents of the person I knew in highschool did feel that way about young white men, not to say that their attitude may not have been diferent in regards to more mature white men, or may have even changed entirely by now.

It was also not my intention for the problem boyfriend to be interpretted as a an asian stereotype for abuse, if anything it was intended as a short male stereotype as once again my real life experience has been that men that are shorter than me are frequently chauvinistic and agressive. It was my intent that the fact this charecter used the unusual language it was more noticable that this person was not what we as a society would consider 'stable'. I actually carefully stayed away from pegging this character with an asian nationally indicating that he was in fact mixed-blood.

I apologize if my story in anyway can be interpreted as being negative towards any nationality and it was never my intention, I merely wanted to put on paper a fantasy of mine about an old friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Just one beef here...

Stereotyping is dangerous when it comes to stories like this.

Sexual stereotypes (like Asian girls being tight and black guys having huge wangs) are alright since it's erotica.

I didn't like how the stereotype about Asian parents being racist and her boyfriend being abusive, possessive and violent. I also didn't like how he was talking...

Seriously, Asian parents aren't as racist as they're always portrayed. In fact, they like white guys because they are usually well-off (and they find them good-looking).

Asian guys don't talk 17th century language. It's more believable if he was talking in street lingo.

Just thought you should know coming from an Asian reader.

Peace.

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeover 18 years ago
Classic fantasy

Having the girl of your teenage fantasies return more beautiful and sexy than ever, then having the chance to be her hero, followed by the reward of fabulous sex? That's about as classic a fantasy as there is, and you carried it off beautifully.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
More Stories