Cumming to Work

Story Info
Secret office lovers enjoy a quickie.
659 words
3.57
61.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had a great day at work today! My lover and I work at the same company. We've kept this wonderful relationship a secret for three years and we are careful to KEEP it a secret.

It's very hard to keep myself under control all the time. When he is near me I want to kiss him and wrap my whole body around his. There have been many times that my panties have gotten quite wet just by him looking at me with those sexy eyes of his. He also has this way of licking his lips that drives me insane with desire. When he does that lip thing I can hardly think straight.

And he KNOWS this. So, there are times when he purposely teases me in this way.

He knows my weakness with those eyes sweeping over me, undressing me. And that tongue darting over those lips with the promise of it being on my clit later.

Today he was particularly naughty with his teasing. But I know HIS weakness is bouncing tits. So I had a little fun payback with him.

I was already wearing a mini skirt with stockings and a garter belt underneath- no panties. I decided to let him see how it feels to be teased. Right before lunch, I took off my bra. My shirt was a tight cotton t-shirt so my tits were pretty visible under the stretched material.

I had told him to save me a spot in the break room so he was already seated when I came through the door. Of course, I walked towards him in a way that made my tits bounce up and down with every step. I could see the amazed look on his face and I just smiled. All through lunch, I kept getting up and walking back and forth to fetch various condiments from the counter. I could see him squirming in his chair. What fun!

After lunch, I went into my office as usual, and was on the phone when he walked in. I motioned for him to wait in the chair that was to the side of my desk. When he sat down, I put my legs up on the desk and bent my knees a little. There was my bare pussy peeking out from underneath my skirt. As he watched, I started rubbing my clit. I was still on the phone and when I looked over to him he had this hard on bulging big as day right there in the office.

I knew he couldn’t do anything to relieve his desire and I smiled viciously at him as I looked up from his dick pressing against his pants.

As soon as I hung up the phone, I said, " Now you know how it feels don't you." He gave me this weird look and before I knew what was even happening, he had me thrown over my desk. He yanked my skirt up, unzipped his pants, and had me by the hair, pressing my face against the hard wood. I was frantically trying to get up and push him off but he held me down with his weight and just shoved his cock in my pussy. It was so sudden and forceful that I let out a scream. I was scared to death that people outside the office could hear. It felt SO good and I really loved being pinned down by him. Despite my fear, I found it VERY hard to not scream out with intense pleasure. He was whisper screaming into my ear that I should never tease him so again. And thrusting HARD into me with all his weight.

We both came ferociously right there on the desk. He pulled out and popped me on the ass, saying I had really asked for it. I told him I guess I had and that I might just have to take my bra off before lunch more often!