Cumplete Comeuppance Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband is moulded into a cuck with help from wife's friend.
1.6k words
3.17
38.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, this is my first attempt at a story on here and this will be an intro of sorts with lots more to come. I plan on continuing this as a series and to see where it leads. Hope you enjoy.

***

We had been married for three years, and things were getting increasingly hostile. Fighting constantly over everything. Especially the fact that I was bi-sexual. Something she claimed she was OK with but as soon as we were married came the resentment and name calling. I'm a small guy with a submissive side so it never bothered me in the bedroom but she would do it in front of her friends. She wasn't the prettiest thing but before we were married she was the nicest person, sex was pretty basic, and we got along.

Back to the current situation. Since we got hitched 3 years ago she gained 100 pounds, took up smoking, and become a grade A cunt. After talking her into some swinging (out of concern for her being bored with our sex life and my not so average dick) she seemed to begin to come around. I even let her pick the guys we would hook up with. Sometimes both of us or sometimes just her with me waiting downstairs. Once I met with a guy she arranged for me but that is when things started going downhill and the story begins.

I met with the man who was older but in great shape. I'm 28 and he was about 50. So much bigger than my 5-5 160 lbs. Probably 6-2 230 lbs. When I got to his place he had me blow him and he blew his load on my face and chest before he took me into his shower and fucked me hard and fast. After about 20 minutes he pulled out and held my head to the shower wall and deposited his second load about 8 inches deep in my throat. And it was over and I was back home. To an empty house.

It was 1 am when my wife Jen returned home and she was not alone. Kate was with her. Kate was her strange gothic friend. Kinda pretty but weird. They were both drunk and laughing when they came in the door until Jen saw me. A scowl instantly formed on her face. "Did you enjoy getting fucked faggot?"

I was floored by this. "I um uh wha..."

Before I knew what happened she walked up to me and slapped me hard in the face and burst out laughing. She looked at Kate who was in tears. "Watch. This little pussy won't do shit." I was completely shocked.

She then went and sat on our sofa. "Take my boots off." This was my cue that I was about to submit to her tonight. She knows I can't resist my submissive side and she was about to take advantage of it to a level I didn't know existed. Until now even our swinging was pretty boring. I assumed my position kneeling in front of her and reached for her leather boots. SLAP, right to my ear. "Clean them first."

I sat with a confused look.

"With your tongue you worthless piece of shit."

This was way different than our norm. The verbal abuse and her tone were totally amp'd up.

"Start on the bottom." As she raised a boot up off the floor.

I was nervous and they were both silently waiting, intently watching me. And yet I was beginning to get aroused. So I lowered my head and began licking the bottom of her boot.

They once again burst out laughing. I kept working till the entire sole was slobbered clean and then worked my way all around and up the knee high leather boots.

Kate who had been silent up till now finally spoke up "You look like your mouth is getting dry sweety, I have just the thing." She walked over and squeezed either side of my cheeks and let a long trail of spit slowly flow from her mouth into mine. When she was finished she smeared what missed all over my face. "Now finish the other one sweety."

"Sweety? What is this good cop bad cop?"

SLAP. Jen nailed me right on the other side of my head. Now both ears are ringing. "You only speak if we say so." My wife says. "Or did you forget the rules bitch?"

Then Kate leans in behind me and whispers in my ear. "Well aren't we impatient and quite rude. I was going to wait but now i think we'll get right down to it honey." All the while in a calm loving tone. That is when I felt her securing my wrists with some sort of straps behind my back. "I'm the LAST thing from a good cop!"

Now she was angry. "Your wife has come to terms with the fact she can no longer continue with this marriage as it is. She cannot have a cock sucking faggot for a husband. She has told me about your submissive side, your tiny clit of a dick, and her frustration with you not being the real man she needs."

I sat stunned unable to speak(or move). She had a tight grip on the cuffs and I was still on my knees. Jen began taking off her clothes as Kate began whispering in my ear again.

"So she has asked me to break you for her. See that is what I do. I just love turning worthless men into objects to be owned by their women. I say woman not wife because your worthless as a husband. But that will change. First your wife needs to be cleaned."

She grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face into my wife's fat cunt. "Its full of cum so do a good job. That's right, my friend T gave her a good fucking in the club bathroom."

Her pussy, honestly, was wrecked. The cock must've been huge. Her pussy lips were all swollen and puffed way out looking raw and tender. And cum was smeared all over her mound and thighs and was slowly leaking out of her. Now i don't mind cum, but i had never eaten it from my wife and never even seen that much before. She held my head in place and ground it into her pussy making sure my face was getting covered. Then she held my mouth right on her opening while she pushed out every drop she could. And it just kept coming. "Suck my clit whore!" She grabbed my ears hard to hold me in place, and it hurt like hell. When she felt I got enough she moved my mouth to her clit. At least I knew what she wanted here. I sucked her clit into my mouth real hard and began flicking my tongue slowly across it. Building speed until she wrapped her legs around my head squeezing it like a vice and screaming while her cunt gushed all over my face and into my mouth. I knew she wanted me to swallow all I could and I did.

Usually that would be it (1 and done), but she must've been real shitfaced because she just grabbed my head and just kept grinding my face into her twat. Making all sorts of crazy sounds. She came two more times all over me. I was fucking soaked.

When she settled down she grabbed my head and told me to open wide. As I complied she slowly moved my mouth back onto her pussy. "Now if you spill one drop I'm going to kick you in the balls over and over till you pass out." And she began pissing. Who knows how much she drank that night but her piss was rank and it seemed like it would never end. I've never done anything like this before but for some reason as gross as my mind was telling me it was, I was too scared of them and too turned on to do anything about it.

Finished she pushed me backwards onto the floor. I was laying there while they talked to each other like I wasn't even there. "Thanks again Kate, I don't know how to thank you for this."

"Its no problem I'm going to really enjoy this. Just make sure you enjoy T this week, you deserve it. And when you get home next weekend you won't have to worry about your worthless husband anymore. He is gonna be the perfect fag whore. "

"Oh I will, and maybe even some of his friends."

Then they exchanged a long wet and sloppy kiss before Jen got dressed and left. Again shocked because she had never shown an interest in women. "Alone at last. We are going to have so much fun. Well I am anyway. When I'm done you're going to be a mindless fuckslave whore for your wife. You won't have a thought of your own. Only hers. Every thought in your head will be about how to please her every whim. And you will...But for the next week while she's away getting the cock she needs you belong to me. And anyone else I share your mouth, cunt, and body with."

I couldn't believe this. I knew I wasn't the best husband. Our marriage wasn't the best. Never imagined I would be restrained in my own house, covered in my wife's squirt, a stomach full of her piss, and left alone with her sadistic best friend while she's off for a whole week god knows where getting the best sex of her life. I can't fucking believe this. I am trembling and absolutely terrified... BUT... My tiny little dick has never been harder in its worthless fucking life.

TO BE CONTINUED...