'Cumshift' World Rules

Story Info
Basic rules for a new kind of fantasy world.
1.3k words
4.48
11k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So far as I can tell, I invented this world. It draws inspiration from a few other ideas, most of them based around the 'sissy' fetish and subculture, but I've never seen it anywhere else, so please accept my apology if the idea isn't as novel as I mistook it to be. The name is likewise made-up, if anything already has the name, I mean no offense by appropriating it, it simply fit.

I'll be skipping any of the complicated politics that could be directed at this world or this explanation of it. Please know that I mean no offense to anyone, the things I say here are for the descriptive purposes of noting differences between this kind of fictional world and the real world we live in.

As you are almost certainly aware, there are two physical sexes in the real world, male (sperm producing) and female (egg producing). In a Cumshift world, this is also technically true, but with a slight caveat. In our world, in humans at least, a person is born as one or the other, male or female, and they stay that way for their entire lives (surgeries notwithstanding, that is). In a Cumshift world, everyone is born male and has the capacity to become female, but does not necessarily have to.

In a Cumshift world, semen contains a hormone that feminizes the body. Direct contact with cum absorbs the hormone. Having it on your skin is one way to do it, but this is relatively inefficient, since only a fraction of the cum will actually touch the skin, and it is likely to dry out (thus neutralizing the hormone) or be washed off. It is more efficient, from a feminization standpoint, to have the cum inside the body, swallowing it for example. When it is inside the body, it can be absorbed from all sides, and it is protected from outside elements, meaning the full dose is administered.

As mentioned, swallowing cum is more efficient than merely having contact with it on your skin. However, digestive processes like saliva and stomach acids can dilute or break down semen. More efficiently than swallowing, semen absorbed anally has little to no obstruction. It could likewise be injected into the body, for example the bloodstream, but this is no more efficient and demands more effort to safely get it in the body (it could however be a nice bit of worldbuilding to have rumors of this being more efficient though).

The feminization process (which can be called transition or change over, depending on how you want to relate it to real-world transsexuality) is slow and gradual, not instantaneous. Muscle groups and bone structure will slowly realign and reposition. Breasts develop, the waist thins, the hips widen. Instincts and thought patterns drift slightly, although personality usually remains generally the same. Testicles are slowly repurposed into ovaries, and thus, the further feminized someone is, the less cum they produce during orgasm. When testicles are nearly fully transitioned into ovaries, they retract back up into the body and eventually reach their appropriate position. The penis shrinks, in both length and girth, and near the end also slowly migrates down a few inches.

All other changes happen simultaneously with each other, but arguably the most important change starts when the others are nearly or even fully complete. The urethra collapses its walls, creating two distinct tubes, one each going to the bladder and ovaries. The second tube widens and becomes the vagina we all know and love. This leads us to the last and most efficient means of feminization. Cum in the urethra, or in the vagina once it is formed, is the most efficient way to absorb the feminizing hormone. The body assumes that this means it is beyond the point of using its male organs, and that it is time to begin procreating, so it kicks the remaining feminization process into overdrive for efficiency.

You might assume that female children are impossible in such a world, however, this is not the case. It was not strictly accurate when I said earlier that everyone is born male. If cum were to get into a pregnant woman's vagina, her baby would be exposed to the hormone, and thus would begin its feminization before it was even born, in some extreme cases even being born completely female. Although fully female babies are exceedingly rare, it is progressively less uncommon to see children in various stages of the process, all the way up to and of course including fully male.

A person's pre-existing genes will determine their traits as fully male, fully female, and at every stage in-between. For example, even if a person's breasts grow quickly while they are transitioning, once they reach their natural limit, they will stop. A natural b-cup will not grow any larger, no matter how much more cum the person is exposed to. A person's female traits are not in any way tied to their male traits, that is, more effeminate men will not necessarily make more feminine women, and more masculine men will not make more masculine women. Although there are certainly rumors that men who are "already half-way there" will become women faster and/or will make better women, they are statistically no different from their more masculine brethren, not even in the amount of hormone it takes to fully transition them.

This process is naturally irreversible, although you can certainly add treatments and surgeries to combat this. It's a fictional fantasy world, make it your own. It should also be noted that most, if not all, parts of the LGBT community would be affected by the nature of this world. I leave it to you to decide how you represent and handle these differences, if you choose to at all. I am not qualified to comment on such matters, let alone dictate how others should write it.

Transitions are not one-and-done, that is, merely touching cum once will not kickstart a transition that continues until it is complete. Like hormone treatments in the real world, it takes time and several doses to accomplish a complete transition.

I leave several aspects of the transition to each author. All though I would imagine rumors on both sides of these exist in-world, I am personally undecided on which of these I prefer, so you can decide which you would like to be true, rumor, non-existent, etc.

-Some men are more virulent than others, that is, their cum is naturally more rich in the feminizing hormone, and thus acts faster. Or not, you decide.

-As a man transitions and their testicles become ovaries, they produce less cum. As this happens, they may produce proportionally less of the feminizing hormone as well, or their hormone may weaken, etc.

-Exactly how much more efficient each means of feminization is. I may have laid guidelines and reasons why I felt those processes would be efficient in the ways they were, but it is up to you how much more efficient, if at all, each is.

-How quickly the feminization process is, and how many doses it takes to complete. I feel like there is a reasonable limit to how quickly it can happen, but generally, I'd be willing to sign off on it if it's at least slow enough that you can't literally watch it happen. I would also cap it on the long end saying it probably shouldn't be any slower than real life HRT.

-Literally everything about the world. As much as I've described and dictated, this is a fictional, fantasy, made-up type of world. I may have invented it (again, assuming I actually did), but I don't own the concept any more than Disney owns the concept of a space opera. Feel free to write the world however you see fit, make whatever changes you want to the way it works to make the story more entertaining to write or read. This is just my base template.

Thanks for reading this explanation, thanks for reading my related works and my works in general, and finally thanks for writing both this world if you so choose and any other if you don't.

-AR2