Cumshot Addict

Story Info
Johnny's addicted to watching bukkake and cumshots.
994 words
3.56
58.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny had always preferred the money-shot endings of porn movies to the acrobatic positions and over-acted, fake-sounding enthusiasm of the rest of the scene. By the time he got to college, he had discovered streaming porn sites where fellow cumshot-lovers uploaded compilations of their favorite happy endings, conveniently edited together to maximize jacking pleasure. And then a roommate told him about bukkake: a decadent Oriental perversion sent down from heaven... or up from hell. He was quickly beginning to believe the latter.

Since discovering these shortcuts to pure cumshots, he no longer had to fast-forward through the boring parts. But then he began to ask himself, "When did watching a hot slut suck cock and bounce up and down on a dick become boring? I used to jerk off to much less than that!" He didn't understand that he was drawn to the only reliably authentic sign of pleasure in the porn industry; but he did realize that he was addicted to cumshots.

As a red-blooded male in the heartland of America, he immediately feared that he was secretly turning gay. "I mean, look at the shit I'm getting hard over: a bunch of lubed-up cocks shooting over a girl's face or tits," he thought. "Total sausage-fest. Most of the time, they don't fuck her. They don't even touch her. That's kinda gay -- like a circle jerk with a girl for a cum-rag." He shuddered at the idea, but his cock twitched just the same. He decided to watch one of his favorite bukkake videos to see if this new interpretation was valid.

It was a 20-minute bukkake scene featuring a plump-bosomed Japanese girl kneeling on the floor in a tight sweater and miniskirt with over a dozen men jacking off over her. What he liked most about this video was that she was almost fully clothed the entire time: the sight of all that cum dripping slowly down the fuzzy texture of her dark sweater and then sliding down her ivory skin always sent him over the edge. Each man aimed for a different part of her body, as if marking off his own territory. Some went for her silky black hair: plastering her bangs to her forehead, spurting semen over each tress; one lucky man took a well-aimed shot at the part in her hair, defining it with a thick trail of jizz. Some aimed at her face: glazing her flawless complexion, painting her rosebud lips with cum, jizzing on her closed eyelids and ruining her mascara. Others went for her luscious breasts: pumping their loads onto the cleavage in her low-cut top, giving her a pearl necklace while soaking her sweater.

He found the stains her black sweater particularly compelling: the way the semen rolled quickly down her neck and breasts and came to a halt on the heavy fabric of her tight black sweater; the contrast of wool, cum, and supple skin. He felt that familiar heaviness in his balls, but stopped stroking long enough to run to his closet and yank a sweater down from a hanger. It was navy blue, not black, and it reeked of the Axe body spray he wore all last winter, but it would have to do. He got back to the computer , spread the sweater out on his lap, and began stroking, slowly, pacing himself so he could come at the same time as his favorite guy in this scene. "Fuck, I don't have a favorite guy. It's my favorite cumshot, the biggest load on her tits," he would correct himself later.

One particular man in this bukkake scene deposited a huge, thick load on her mouth, which she drooled down to the top of her breasts, where it dripped in thick globs down her sweater and onto her thighs left bare by a hiked-up miniskirt. It was so much cum from such an unimpressive little dick, and it hit all the most erotic parts of her body that he couldn't help but shoot his load while watching it. The man stepped up to her, feverishly jerking his little cock with his thumb and first two fingers. She opened her tiny red mouth invitingly. He stopped jacking and just squeezed below the head, and his dick erupted in four massive spurts into her waiting mouth. Instead of swallowing, she immediately dripped the entire load down her chin and onto her sweater-clad breasts, where it overflowed down her cleavage, spilling onto the black wool, where it gathered like pearls on jewelers' velvet, and then dripped onto her thighs.

Feeling the wool sweater on his own bare thighs, Johnny was feverishly stroking his own cock and came all over the navy-blue wool of his sweater. He was so aroused by the idea of watching this girl's sweater get jizz-blasted while simultaneously glazing his own sweater that he ejaculated almost twice as much as usual -- enough to splatter most of the front of the sweater his mom had given him two Christmases ago. He thought his newly defiled sweater looked almost as amazing as the girl in the video... minus her breasts filling it out with delicious curves, of course, but this had to be the next best thing.

There were huge gobs of thick, pearlescent cum clinging to the dark wool. "And that's just my load, no bukkake group," he thought with satisfaction. He wiped the last drops from the head of his dick onto the sweater and gasped in mixed pleasure and torture at the rough, unaccustomed texture on his sensitive head. Maybe next time he would try cumming on a different fabric... something silky, like lingerie. He was sure he could steal something suitable from the laundry room at his co-ed dorm.

Though he had been too busy masturbating to settle the issue of whether loving bukkake was gay or not, he was sure that, if need be, he had found a new solo perversion with which to distract himself.