Cumsucker for You Master

Story Info
A girl is taught how to be a cum sucker.
1k words
3.33
33.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today is the day that my master will teach me to be who I really am. A cumsucker. He told me yesterday when he tied me up in the cage that I will learn to be his and his friends cumsucker.

The room that I'm in is his cage room. Bars are on the walls with chains and whips hanging from it. There is a dog cage in the corner of the room. That is the cage my master put me in after he punished me for being a bad girl. My master walks into the room and undoes the cage door.

"Now my slave today is a special day. I am going to show you off. I want you to be on your best behavior. You will do whatever the guests tell you to do. Do you understand?"

I knew that if I didn't answer him I would be punished, "yes master I understand."

"Good." He says dropping his pants letting his huge erection free," now say your thanks to my cock for letting you have this experience slave."

I move to his cock as he lets it hang eye level. I start moving my mouth onto it, not using my hands cause I know my master will get angry at me for that. Once I have serviced his cock for a few minutes his phone rang. He put his meat up while he took the call and when he hanged up he said that it was time to go meet his friends.

He pulled me up to my feet, and looked at my naked body. Making sure everything was in order. Once he was satisfied, he lead me out of the cage room and into the front room. Where there was about 20 naked men waiting in there.

"Everyone I would like you to meet my slave, also slave these people will be your masters for this night." He sad as he put me in the middle of the room.

All the guys swarmed around me. My master started to say," Now guys first you get to have a blowjob, then you can fuck her. You can cum where ever you want in this room as long as you make her suck it up," he started to go over the only chair in there," just make sure she knows her place as a cumsucker."

Two huge guys came up to me one had me get o my knees and said to suck both of them off. They both put there cocks onto my mouth as the others jerked off around me. I was scared. I hated drinking cum but I would do anything for my master. For he is my master and I am his slave.

After a few minutes the guy that didn't talk was about to cum so he pulled out of my mouth and came on the guys that were jerking off. The guy that was still fucking my mouth pulled out and told the guys that got cum on them to lay down saying," This bitch is going to suck that cum off of you, until you are sucked clean."

He made me get on my hands an knees as I sucked the cum off of the other men. While I sucked them off I didn't notice the guy behind me until he shoved his cock deep into my pussy. Turning my head I saw it was the guy that was in my mouth but didn't cum. He said," turn your head back to sucking the cum."

After I gave everyone a blowjob and they cummed where ever they wanted to. "Now I want you to clean the room with your tongue while I take the guys to talk," said my master.

All of the guys left the room as I was left with a sticky mess to clean up. As I got on my hands and knees I thought about how grateful to have the floor be hard wood so it's easier I clean. As I sucked up all the cum on the floor I remembered what my master told me days before when he became my master.

"I have a few rules.

Rule #1: Never disobey my commands.

Rule #2: Always drink my cum that I give to you. For it is a gift that you should Cherish.

Rule #3: If you disobey you will be punished.

Rule #4: You never talk without my permission.

Rule #5: Never go against my rules no matter what," he said passing around the room.

I hated the taste of cum. I hoped that my master will be understandable. And so I spoked up, "Master I don't like the taste of cum." As soon as I said that I remembered rule #4, I knew I was going to be punished. He came to me and picked me up by my hair and said," soon you will know how to be a good cum sucker. And now since you talked without permission you will be punished." He put me down and all I could do was nod.

I was brought back into the present once I finished all the cum and my master came in with all of the men from before.

The men came over to my body and started moving it to where they wanted to put it.

I was forced to strattle this tall skinny guy with a huge cock. He shoved it up into my pussy and said," lay down on my chest cumsucker or you won't get the surprise." I followed what he said since he was my master for the night.

I felt another cock trying to push into my pussy. After a hard push it buried itself deep into my pussy. They both started moving in a fast rhythm. I begged my masters to please let me cum.

"Please please please masters please let me cum all over your cock. Please I need to cum." I felt one of the cocks swell up and the guy under me said," CUM NOW YOU CUMSUCKER BITCH!" as he came inside my pussy. Because of my cunt clenching down as I cummed. The other guy started to cum as well.

After they both cummed they pulled out of my pussy and made me get on my knees to suck both of their cocks as another lined itself up to my hole.

That night I learned how to be a good cumsucker whore as my master watched me get fucked by his friends.