Cumuppance for Catherine by Laph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
audiodiva
audiodiva
563 Followers

Stewart reached up and cupped her magnificent breasts. He stroked and kneaded them gently and rubbing and pinching her very hard nipples as she moaned and swayed. She ground herself against him rubbing her clitty against his pubic bone bringing herself to a gently shuddering climax.

As she hunched over shaking Stewart picked up the pace and thrust into Cathy from below reaching his own peak 15 seconds after her. His fifth ejaculation of the night was fired deep in his gorgeous lover's pussy.

They lay connected with his cock still inside her. Cathy's head rested on his chest. Their mixed cum slowly seeped out of her swollen pussy covering Stewart's balls and thighs. She smiled sleepily at Stewart and thanked him for a great night.

Headlights moving across the ceiling startled the pair and John's car was heard in the driveway. Cathy kissed Stewart and told him they better scoot otherwise their fun would be over after only one night.

Stewart rushed to the guest room and dived into bed. He lay there for over an hour trying to take in what had happened so far and what possibilities there were for the future. Just as he was drifting off to sleep he felt the urge to pee.

Going to the loo he opened the door in time to see Cathy rising up off the throne. She stood on tip-toe and kissed him telling him not to rush off in the morning. John had offered to take the girls swimming in the morning. Then lunch at McDonalds's followed by a visit to Granny's. All this so she could have a quiet day. Cathy was eager to take up where the evening had left off.

As she returned to her marital bed she found her husband already snoring. Sliding back between the sheets she thought of Stewart's handsome big penis. The feelings it had given her especially between her legs were intense. She basked in a warm glow as she lay naked, her hands roaming her body and recovering from her wonderful ordeal.

Cathy thanked providence that she had forgotten her door key and 'phone that night. Had she not then she would never have had the pleasure of this young stud. A young stud she knew she was going to enjoy many more times in the very near future.

--:--
--:--
1.0
audiodiva
audiodiva
audiodiva
563 Followers
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
amoroneamoroneover 3 years ago

Magnificent.

Superb story with excellent audio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
VERY HOT!!!

Awesome AudioDiva! You're the best!!!

MrBondsMrBondsover 7 years ago
super hot

great story, wonderful voice!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars

I love this story: It gets me every time.

chrishachrishaabout 10 years ago
amazing story

brilliant brilliant story so well read. easily the best audio story on literotica

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Donna Fucks Son's Friend Bareback Donna teaches son's best friend a lesson in satisfying women.in Mature
The Milf Chronicles - Janice A guy discovers his best friend's mom was a porn star.in Mature
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 01 A young man becomes aware of the mothers of his friends.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories