Cunnilingus Challenge - Round 02

Story Info
Man rises to a new challenge.
2.1k words
4.45
15.4k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events described herein immediately follow the end of my previous story, "Cunnilingus Challenge," in which I was blindfolded and tied to the four posts of our king-size bed, where I correctly identified my wife and her two best friends as they took turns riding my face to orgasm.

Technically, the challenge ended with my perfect score after the first round, as per our agreement, but when a second helping of tasty female nectar was offered, I was certainly up for it, so to speak. Round two was not so much a challenge as a victory lap, and I dutifully lapped up everything my three favorite vixens had between their sexy legs!

My wife was the first to provide a second taste of her sweet wares, and I dove right in where I had only recently left off, exploring her vagina with my tongue while tickling her clitoris with my nose. She held my head with both hands and rocked slowly to a rhythm I recognized from the countless hours we have spent in this position, giving me equal access to every part of her succulent female anatomy as I slowly and deliberately drove her to a second orgasm with my ever-curious lips and tongue. Although it arrived gradually, her moment of ecstasy was the most amazing thing I had tasted all evening, and left my face slick with an intoxicating combination of sweat, saliva, and mouthwatering female exudate as we both panted shamelessly. After dismounting, she wiped my chin and cheeks with her finger and allowed me to suck the delicious remnants of her orgasm, then rubbed her nose back and forth across mine and cleared the way for my next treat.

I recognized Katie immediately and promised myself to bring her as much joy with my mouth as she was providing me with her succulent prize.

To go off on a bit of a tangent, I would like to explain why I am so enamored by Katie. First of all, Katie is the nicest of the three ladies; that is not to say they aren't all nice, because they are, especially if they read this! But Katie, and this is difficult for me to put into words, to meet her anyplace else, she is the type of person one would least expect to partake of the sorts of debauchery which have become commonplace inside of our bedroom. And that is one reason it excites me so much when I get to see, and experience, the nymphomaniacal sexual vamp she hides beneath her sweet librarian exterior. I liken it to the quiet thrill of catching a glimpse of a woman's panties as she crosses her legs, or her brassiere as she leans forward, even if, or maybe especially if she is a stranger. And one need not be a pervert to understand the lure of the forbidden. I count myself extremely fortunate to be able to explore Katie's secret recesses with my mouth and tongue, and bring her pleasure in ways otherwise enjoyed exclusively by her lover, Liz.

Katie's second ride upon my face was every bit as magical as her first, and I think I speak for both parties. I varied my pace in concert with her empowering squeaks and squeals, savoring every drop of her sweet honey and forcing myself to prolong her orgasm over several minutes while she alternately raised and lowered her sumptuous delights. When she finally surrendered to my curious tongue, she slid herself down my body and rested her head on my chest for just a moment before kissing me softly on the lips and licking her sexy trail from my chin and neck.

"I know who's next," I whispered, acknowledging that I would soon be tasting the vagina she gets to enjoy every night, "and I'll do you proud!"

She kissed me again and touched the tip of my nose with her finger, as if granting her approval, then climbed off of the bed.

Even if I hadn't known Liz was next, there was no mistaking her womanly musk, somehow more erotic the second time she squatted on my mouth.

Her muscular thighs gripped my face tightly, and she began to buck almost immediately, while I was just beginning to enjoy her prominent clitoris. I entered her vagina with my tongue and tried to explore her depths, but she repositioned herself in such a way as to demand my attention on her external genitalia. I filled my mouth with her swollen labia, sucking and nibbling her luscious flesh while using the soft underside of my tongue to continue teasing her clitoris.

She held my head with her hands, riding and guiding my face while I enjoyed her exquisite womanhood, both of us moaning quietly.

We maintained our position for what seemed like a very long time, until I began to wonder if I was providing her any pleasure at all, when a sudden deluge of fluid filled my mouth and nose among wails of pleasure from Liz and spontaneous giggles from my wife and Katie, who were apparently watching the action quite attentively.

I drank as much of Liz and I could, and continued to kiss and lick the wet space between her legs earnestly as she slowly rose from her perch.

"That was fantastic!" she whispered breathlessly as she used her skilled tongue to lap the remnants of her explosive orgasm off of my dripping face, adding, "Sorry about the mess."

I read one time that about ninety-eight percent of the fluid expelled by a woman during orgasm is urine, but that knowledge did nothing whatsoever to diminish the extreme rush of libido I experienced as my wife's voluptuous friend nearly drowned me with her sudden release.

It was actually a tremendous compliment that I could bring such a degree of pleasure to a woman, using only my tongue, as to incite an orgasmic flood, and I wanted another dose!

But more than that, after licking and sucking my beautiful wife and her two best friends to a combined six orgasms, I urgently needed to expel what felt like a gallon of semen aching in my loins, and I think the women could sense as much.

My wife lifted the blindfold from my eyes, and I blinked a few times as my pupils adjusted to the illumination of a dozen candles nearly encircling our bed. She knelt on our bed, straddling my legs, flanked by Liz and Katie on either side, and all three looked radiant!

Without a word being spoken, all three removed their blouses and skirts, slowly and seductively, and huddled around me in their exquisite, candle-lit, naked beauty.

I remained fully dressed except for my shoes, bound at all four points to the posts of our king-size bed, and straining conspicuously against the crotch of my pants. Needless to say, my libido, already at fifteen on a ten-scale, rose to twenty at the licentiousness of being tied down at the mercy of three sexy, naked nymphs, and they certainly knew it!

"What should we do about this?" my wife asked teasingly, looking back and forth at her friends while gripping the bulge in my pants with one hand and sliding two fingers of the other hand into my mouth.

"He's very good with his mouth," Liz said as if the three women were brainstorming an answer to the question of what to do with my throbbing member.

"I'll say he is," Katie purred, then added, "and we've all had the orgasms to prove it!"

"Well, not all of us," my wife contributed to the brainstorm, squeezing my bulge again and continuing to slide her fingers in and out of my mouth as I sucked them dauntlessly.

"Oh, I know," Liz giggled as if an idea had just occurred to her. "I'll bet he would like to suck himself to an orgasm for us!"

"Oh, yes," Katie agreed, "you want to suck yourself now, don't you?"

"Mmmm hmmmm," I nodded eagerly, my wife's fingers still exploring my mouth.

"And fill your hungry mouth with semen?" my wife added.

"Mmmm hmmmm," I continued to nod.

"And swallow it all down?" Liz added.

Despite the restraints holding my wrists and ankles to the four posts of our king-size bed, I bucked my hips and nodded my head enthusiastically, sucking on my wife's fingers the way I knew I would soon be sucking on my own engorged member.

"All of it?" Katie asked in such a sexy bedroom voice I almost ejaculated in my pants.

"All of it!" I mumbled around my wife's fingers.

My sexy wife and her friends had seen me suck myself to orgasm before, and knew I craved the taste of my own semen almost as much as my favorite treat, vaginal secretions directly from the source. But they also knew I could not suck myself without assistance, even if I was not restrained at all four points.

"OK, then," my wife said, removing her fingers from my mouth. "You can suck yourself to orgasm now, but we will have to help you."

She unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and I immediately sprang to attention.

In unison, Liz and Katie unfastened my ankles from the posts on the foot-board and raised my legs over my head, reattaching the restraints to the posts on the head-board, while my wife lifted my head and guided my rigid member into my eager mouth.

"Now suck yourself for us," my wife said. "Show us how good you really are with your mouth! Suck yourself and ejaculate a big load into your mouth, you dirty harlot!"

My position allowed her to spank me a couple of times, which really turned me on, as if sucking on my own pulsating erection with the assistance of three beautiful, naked vamps was not depraved enough!

I bobbed my head up and down, licking the shaft and sucking the spongy head for all I was worth as the excitement of my imminent orgasm sent shivers to all parts of my contorted body.

It was going to be soon!

"Oh yeah," Liz chimed in, "suck yourself! Fill your belly with hot semen! I know you want to swallow a big load!"

Their raunchy commentary pushed me ever closer to the imminent payoff we all coveted.

I was nodding my head and sucking myself furiously.

"Mmmgghhh!" I muttered, nearly overtaken by the intense tingling sensation which immediately precedes an orgasm.

It would be soon!

"Suck yourself for us, you semen-loving harlot," Katie panted. "Suck that thing and swallow every drop!"

She was really getting into it, and so was I, for my own sake as well as theirs.

By the harmonious way the three friends seemed to intuitively know their tasks, and their patronizing yet sexually stimulating dialogue, it was obvious to me this had been arranged in advance, but I was loving it just the same. With Liz and Katie holding my legs down and my wife pressing my face into my lap, I was able to engulf myself like never before.

"Mmmpph, gglphh..." I drooled, practically gagging with the combination of pleasure and pain.

It would be soon!!

Ready or not, here I ...

Moaning uncontrollably, I closed my eyes and sucked myself with reckless abandon, my entire body stiffening and spasming as the first wonderful spurt of semen shot down my throat like a rocket, followed by gush after gush of the same erotic elixir. My cheeks bulged as I fought to contain my entire delicious load, which overflowed from my hungry mouth and formed little white streams along my cheeks.

Liz and Katie held tightly onto my legs and my wife pushed my head forward as I jerked and convulsed until my rapturous orgasm finally began to ebb.

Soon a hand, and I don't even know whose, gripped my nearly flaccid member at its base and, squeezing me like a tube of toothpaste, expressed the last few precious drops of semen onto my waiting tongue.

"Better now?" my wife asked in her most sultry voice.

I licked my lips and nodded my head, eyes still closed, as Liz and Katie lowered my legs, although I knew it was a rhetorical question.

Surprisingly, the two ladies reattached my leg restraints to the posts on the foot-board of our bed.

The look on my face must have asked the question before I even opened my mouth to speak.

"Who's ready for round three?" the sexiest woman I have ever known asked her two best friends as she secured their blindfold back over my eyes.

To be continued...