Cunt!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a mouth full of dick I stared at him and replied, "Mmmhmm."

"Oh! You are a professional. You are the most amazing cock sucker."

My dick felt like it was about to explode in my panties so I let off of it a bit. I didn't want to cum yet for fear that reality would set in and I would no longer enjoy what I was doing. My brother's taste was constantly refreshing in my mouth with all of his pre-cum leaking out. It seemed as though much more was coming out now. I pulled back up to the head of his dick and stuck my tongue in his piss slit, working my way around it, then I moved to the underside of his fat, mushroom head and took long strokes across it. With only the head in my mouth I continued doing that while I jacked off the base and stared at him. He looked at me, and then leaned his head back in pleasure. "Oh my god! This is fucking amazing. Oh! Oh!"

He looked back down and said, "I am getting really close to cumming."

The officer who had been watching the whole time and touching himself spoke up, "You better let him cum in your mouth and I want to see that cum so don't swallow it straight away." I looked down and started sucking in long, quick strokes. His penis had swollen to a tremendous size and the protruding veins of the shaft were making it hard to keep a seal around his dick. A bit of slobber was rolling down his shaft and onto his balls. I pulled up and held tightly around the head. Then , like someone suffering from a severe muscle spasm, my brother body arched upward and his penis released a deluge of hot semen. My brother couldn't help but moan and whimper, "Ah! Oh! Ah, ah! God, take it Sis, take all of it. Oh!"

The first wave was just quick, small, and hit the back of my throat. However, the second and third waves were the huge gushers of come that quickly filled my mouth and completely drowned my tongue. He came more and more until his body no longer was tensed up and he fell gently back into his seat. Like a greedy cum lover, I squeezed his shaft with my hand all the way up to the head, being sure to get as much cum as I could. Then, I looked up at my brother and officer behind him and opened my mouth, revealing my hard earned reward. I let them gaze at me in all my beauty for a few seconds and then I swallowed my Derek's hot load. Then, I returned to a normal sitting position and stared straight ahead. Derek caught his breath and did the same. The officer looked at me, "Miss! That was one of the best blowjobs I have ever seen. You have a gift!"

Harshly, I replied. "Thanks creep. Now go fuck yourself."

"I already did! Haha. Well, here are the things you ask for and you two have a pleasant night."

With that he walked back to his car and drove off. Derek and I just sat there in the car for a few seconds. Derek finally spoke up, "Thank you so much for doing that Ashley. I know you didn't want to and I'll get you back sometime."

"Don't worry about it, we don't need to make things any gayer."

"Well, if it makes any difference, that was literally the greatest blowjob I have ever had."

"Thanks."

Then Derek got back onto the highway and we drove the rest of the way home. I sat there thinking about how enjoyable of an experience that was. I know it was gay and I know it was my brother, but I really did like having his big cock filling my mouth. What does that say about me? When we got home, Mom and Dad were already asleep. I walked upstairs to my bed and Derek followed upstairs to his. Once I reached my room I turned around and said to Derek, "Goodnight!"

Derek looked me up and down, "God Ashley! You really are beautiful this way!" I blushed heavily and smiled. Then, I turned and went into my room. I pulled off the top and belt and slid down my leggings. Then I took off my bra. I put everything in a pile and slid it under my bed. But I left my panties on. I loved the way they feel on my body. I put on a T-Shirt and pajama pants and crawled into bed. I fell asleep digesting my brother's cum with his taste still fresh in my mouth. It felt good to be a girl.

12