Cunt Addiction: A Black Euphoria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, even as I pondered this, I began walking towards the stranger's house. I wondered whether her walkway was less travelled. Probably not.

As I pondered this, I walked up the stranger's walkway.

As I pondered this, I knocked on the door without even thinking.

Then when no one answered, I felt a rush of disappointment. I wanted more pussy. Just as I was turning to walk away, the door opened. The teen smiled, "I was beginning to think you might not take me up on my delicious offer."

My head was down slightly, avoiding eye contact, as I asked, "Is the offer still available?"

"Do you want to eat some sweaty nigger cunt?" asked the runner bluntly.

"Yes," I admitted, the term 'nigger' somehow enhancing my excitement... the word so taboo. So insulting if I were to say it.

"Yes, what?" she asked, still keeping me in front of her door.

"Yes, I want to lick your sweaty cunt," I admitted, avoiding the 'N' word.

"My nigger cunt?" she questioned.

Although I could honestly say I had never used the 'N' word, I now used it for the first time to get what I was craving, "Yes, I want to eat your sweaty nigger cunt. I've just worshipped one nigger, and now I want to worship another nigger."

"Good; come in, you nigger lover," she smiled, welcoming me in. We both giggled a bit together at redefining such a horrific term. There's no way I could ever initiate such a baggage-laden exchange with a black person without being terrified that I would anger them, whether such terror would be rational or not; but participating under her guidance was deliciously naughty, and even though we weren't equals... she was in charge now and forever... it still created a bond that we each felt.

I walked in and followed her into a small bedroom. She ordered, "Lay on my bed."

I nervously did, this seeming somehow different than my submission to Big Rosie as I watched her climb out of her shorts and panties.

She kept her sports bra on as she climbed on the bed, crawled up my body and straddled my face. "Here's a sweaty nigger cunt for you. Get licking, white girl."

I was staring at a very hairy cunt with a scent so strong... a mixture of wetness and sweat that was overwhelming in the confined space of her bedroom.

I leaned up and licked, struggling to find a path through her abundance of black hair, to her cunt. Amber had always been completely bald and Big Rosie had just a tuft of hair to capture some of her heavenly scent. But this girl had a forest. It took a bit of effort, but I created a pathway and began licking... a bit frustrated at the abundance of hair hindering my hunger.

Once I got into a groove, both figuratively and literally, I was able to focus. Her taste was much tarter than Big Rosie's, but still yummy... Did I just say yummy?

As I licked, I felt her begin to grind her cunt on my face. She moaned, "Oh yes, all you pretty, rich white sluts are the same... submissive nigger lovers behind your façades of dignity."

Before today I didn't really care about the colour of the woman, but rather the taste of the cunt... but without a doubt the racial aspect of the act of submission and obedience enhanced the entire experience.

I loved being a white slut for black pussy.

I loved the role reversal and the idea of being a slave.

I loved being used as a pleasure toy.

She reached down, grabbed the back of my head and pulled it up into her shaggy, perfect pussy and held it there as she began fucking my face... this was a position Amber had never put me in... surprising in retrospect because it was a very powerful dominant versus submissive position.

I just kept my tongue extended and did the best I could to please her as she pleasured herself on my face.

And unlike the worshipping and determinedly planned pleasing of Big Rosie, this was a completely different experience. When eating Rosie, I felt mostly in charge in my position and in control of the pace until near the very end... with this young lady I was just a vessel for her pleasure... which turned me on as well, in a different way.

In the end, cunt was cunt.

In the end, pussy cum was pussy cum.

And in the end, I would do whatever was expected of me to service cunt, regardless of the race, and receive a full flood of pussy juice.

Which, in under five minutes, I was receiving as she screamed, "Eat my nigger cum, you fucking rich bitch nigger loving dyke!!"

And I did, eagerly, as she held my head against her flooding pussy, her cum squirting all over my face and into my mouth.

I eagerly lapped and savoured the girl's orgasmic cream until she let go of my head and got off of me.

She looked down at me and said, "Did you enjoy being a nigger lover?"

My face agleam with her cum, I nodded, "I loved being your nigger loving twat munching white slut."

"Shit, I'd love to use you longer, but I have to go shower before leaving for class," she sighed.

"What are you majoring in?" I asked, as I sat up.

"Besides sexual domination of rich white cunts?" she asked.

"Well besides that obviously," I laughed.

"Psychology," she answered.

"Makes sense," I said, thinking of how easily she read me.

She added, "If you ever crave more nigger box just pop on by. My mom would love you too, and so would my sister."

"I can't imagine I would do that," I said, although the idea instantly sent wetness back to my already very soiled thong.

She shrugged, "Just knock and when they open it up say you're here to eat nigger cunt and they will know exactly what you want and be more than willing to give you a heavenly slice of nigger pie."

"Good to know," I laughed, the thought hot and ridiculous at the same time.

"I'm serious," she said, as she finally removed her sports bra. "You wouldn't be the first white slut to offer her services."

"I'll keep that in mind," I promised, knowing the idea would have my cunt burning once I was back home.

"Want to come lick the sweat off between my tits?" she asked.

"I thought you would never ask," I said, quickly getting off the bed and going to her. I cupped her small breasts, about the size of mine, and licked and sucked them... tasting the salty sweat.

She moaned softly, "Oh yes, you'd better come over and visit the family."

"Yes, ma'am," I agreed, hypnotized by serving her firm tits.

After a couple of minutes, she went to her phone and after typing something, handed it to me and ordered, "Put your cell number in."

I grabbed the phone and considered putting in a false number as I saw my name, WHITECUNTMUNCHER3. I asked, "I'm number three?"

"Play your cards right and you can work your way up to number one," she smiled.

I entered my correct number and handed her the cell back. She ordered, "Smile."

I pleaded, "Please no," as she took a picture.

"Slut, pose," she ordered, suddenly annoyed at me.

Like always, I obeyed.

She took the picture and said, "Now I have a face for WHITECUNTMUNCHER3."

"Pleased don't show anyone," I pleaded.

"Be a good slut and I can keep your secret a secret," she shrugged, as she walked out of her room, her muscular black ass cheeks shimmering at me through a light sheen of sweat.

I walked out and saw her close her bathroom door. Figuring she was done with me, I headed out, stopping to look at a family picture of three pretty black women... one clearly the mother and the other two looking to be around twenty and eighteen... the picture was one of her sister's high school graduation dated last June.

Wondering if I could just knock on a random door in this neighborhood and offer my services, I headed out and walked awkwardly to my car on my four inch heels.

Once back home, I fucked myself to three orgasms as I replayed the crazy day that had just transpired.

Still craving more pussy.

Still craving more submission.

Still craving more cum.

The next morning, I went back onto Craigslist and clicked on one of the posts I'd bookmarked.

Horny again... I had clearly awoken a sexual beast, I reread a pillow princess one:

Pillow Princess in need of a pet w4w (my bedroom)

I'm 18 and a pillow princess.

I'm in my bedroom right now.

You come over, tell the maid you are here to serve Mistress Penny.

The maid leads you to my room.

You thank her with a bow and offer to serve her too once you're done with The Mistress.

You come into my room, wordlessly crawl between my spread legs and please me. Sometimes you will be between my legs for ten minutes, sometimes an hour... depending on my mood.

SO DON'T HAVE ANY PLANS TO LEAVE UNTIL I ORDER YOU! YOU ARE MINE UNTIL I DISMISS YOU!!

Also, you may be expected to serve the maid before you leave (this may involve pussy pleasing, foot massages or even fucking her with a strap-on... whatever she requires).

One last thing: if I have friends over you will be expected to serve them too... or if my mother is home you will definitely spend time in her bedroom, as she is the ultimate pillow princess.

My cunt wet again just from reading her ad, I decided to email her, offering her my services:

Hi Miss Pillow Princess

After over twenty years without being with a woman, I was with two yesterday... both times I was submissive to women half my age... like I had been all four years of college two decades ago when I was a twenty-four hour live-in submissive pussy pleaser for my dominant roommate.

Once college was over, I got married, had two kids and became a housewife for 22 years. But now the kids are at college or travelling, my husband is at work and I am lonely.

This loneliness has rekindled a long suppressed desire to sexually submit to a woman again which I did yesterday as I mentioned. And now that I've again tasted the sweet nectar of ripe pussy again, I can't get enough.

I am white, 44, in great shape, with small tits, a great ass and toned legs.

I am completely obedient and looking to serve women who are willing to use me as they please.

And although the idea of serving not only you, but your maid, friends or even your mother is a bit scary, it also has me frothing at the mouth and leaking in my panties.

Your hopeful MILF cunt muncher

Kiera

.

Two minutes later, she responded, which shocked me and, of course, excited me:

BITCH

I'm looking for a slut to service a group of high school seniors tonight at a slumber party I am hosting. If interested, respond back ASAP with as much detail as possible to why we should choose you.

PS: I have three other women already eager to be the ONE. So WOW me with your reasons.

Here is a picture for you, to see what you will be dining on all night.

I clicked on the picture and was staring at five pairs of spread legs and close ups of five young tantalizing cunts... each glistening with temptation.

Did I respond?

Did I end up going over there?

Did I end up competing with three other cunt licking sluts to stay overnight?

Well... that is a story for another day.

THE END... or... JUST THE BEGINNING

CUNT ADDICTION: A CHEERLEADER ORGY

Kiera ends up going to a rich teen's house where she competes with three other eager submissives for the privilege of being allowed to stay and to be the all-night submissive.

CUNT ADDICTION: A COUPLE QUICKIES

Kiera is so addicted to munching cunt that she uses Craigslist to satisfy her insatiable hunger.

CUNT ADDICTION: BLACK FAMILY TOY

Kiera can't resist returning to the stranger's house where she meets and serves the mother and younger sister.

CUNT ADDICTION: BLACK SEX TOY SLUT

Kiera returns to Big Rosie's house for a day of serving and a night of being the white slut at a toy party.