Cunt! Ch. 06

Story Info
Spring break of 2006 proves to be an interesting fresh start.
6.8k words
4.67
17.4k
15

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid in the bathtub soaking in the lavender bubble bath that I had purchased a few weeks before at Bath and Body Works. My legs felt prickly as I rubbed the Skintimate shaving cream up and down my calves and thighs. I had about two days of stubble built up and it was time to shave again. Shaving my legs was getting easier and easier, I rarely cut myself now and I could shave pretty fast and still do a good job. The skin on my legs was softer now too, which really aided in the shaving process. I had been using lotion twice daily for months now, after my shower in the morning and before bed. I slid the razor against the grain in a single stroke up my leg before cleaning off the blade in the bath water. And I repeated that gliding motion, until my legs were completely smooth. Once I had finished shaving my legs, I moved the razor up and shaved away any stubble on my scrotum or above on my pubic mound. I wanted to be completely smooth and bare.

I leaned back against the back of the tub and relaxed in the water. My face was starting to tingle from the blemish/pore reducing spa mask I had applied before my bath. My hair was drenched in a hair mask product, hopefully softening and refreshing my lackluster hair. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about anything, just letting myself melt into the hot water. After a few minutes, I got a little horny and started to fiddle with my soft, little cock. Using my other hand, I tickled and pinched my nipples for a bit until they grew tender. Then, I took that same hand and reached down and began teasing my anus as I rubbed myself off. My dick was completely hard now and at its maximum length, just below 4 inches long. I pressed one finger into my ass, quickly followed by a second one and began strongly massaging my prostate. I could feel the tension building in my crotch. That trick of brain telling me that I needed to pee, when I knew it was a different kind of relief that was coming.

Within just a few minutes my loins ached and slightly tingled; my bottom was flushed and hot. I could feel all my sexual plumbing swelling and pulsing, coaxing my semen to release itself. My body yearned for an orgasm, my genitals were overcome with a tart and nervous feeling. My fingers were rapidly thrusting in and out of my tender hole, hitting my prostate every time. I had gotten really good at pleasuring myself with my ass. I can't think of a time in the past three months I had masturbated without a couple of my fingers inside of me.

I was rubbing my hard, little dick faster now, the pressure building to an intolerable level. And then, just as I felt my orgasm approach, I turned slightly in the bath and pulled my fingers from my ass, cupping my hand in front of my erection. I whined and gasped as my body convulsed and and cum blasted into my waiting hand. I trembled wildly as I enjoyed the waves of pleasure that washed over me. I was probably being too loud, with my parents being just down stairs, but I couldn't control myself. Whimpers continued to escape my lips as the last of my semen drooled from the tip of my cock into my hand. It was a huge load for me. I hadn't masturbated in three days hoping that I would get as big a load as I could from my balls. If I had to estimate, it was probably around two teaspoons.

Once I regained my composure, I put my hand to my open mouth and poured the cum into it. That sour, salty flavor poured over my tongue and gave me a feeling of contentment. I swished it around, coating every bit of my taste buds with semen. I loved the flavor and I had grown to crave it. After tasting it as much as I could, I swallowed my load down, then I licked my hand completely clean. Finally, I squeezed every last little drop I could out of my shaft onto my index finger and placed it into my mouth and sucked it until I couldn't taste it anymore. I hadn't let a drop of my semen go anywhere but my tummy since I had stopped fooling around with Derek back in January. I took a few deep breathes and laid there a while longer in the tub, just relaxing. Once I was ready, I stood up, turned on the shower, and washed off my hair, face, and body as the tub drained.

I stepped out of the bath and dried off. Then I applied lotion all over my body and applied my facial moisturizer. Next, I scrubbed my lips with a toothbrush and then applied some chapstick. Then I put on my deodorant, it was the women's brand "Secret" and it smelled citrusy. I had switched to women's brand deodorant and taken up a moisturizing routine; these were small changes that I could do to make myself feel more girly even if I couldn't dress like a girl. I pulled up a pair of lilac cotton bikini cut panties and put on a pair of sweatpants. I had bought a pair of Nike women's gray sweatpants at a sporting good's store, they looked androgynous enough that I could wear them around my parents. They were just tighter and more form fitting. I threw on a random light blue t-shirt. Then, I brushed my hair, until it was smooth and knot free. After growing another three months, my hair was about two inches longer, it was well below my shoulders.

I walked down to the kitchen and made myself a salad, then joined my parents in the living room. They were watching Jeopardy. We yelled out answers as I ate my salad! Half way through the episode Derek ran out the front door, yelling goodbyes to everyone. He had been hanging out with Karrie non-stop and I think was actively trying to avoid me. I can't blame him but still no one likes to be avoided. During the commercials, my Dad turned to me and asked, "When are you going to cut that hair?"

"After graduation!" I replied.

"Oh hush, Robert! He can do what he wants, he is an adult now! Honey, I think your hair is beautiful! But I will be honest, you are starting to look a little girly. You keep it so well managed and brushed, not like your standard teenage boy with long hair! You may want to figure out a more masculine way to wear it."

I blushed. Unintentionally, my mom had complimented me. I had worked so hard on making my hair more girly. "I'll try but I like it the way it is and I don't want my hair all frizzy and gross!"

"Then cut it!" Dad snapped.

"After graduation and I win the bet!"

"Whatever! What time are you leaving for your trip tomorrow?"

"I'm supposed to meet at their house tomorrow around noon, so around then."

"And Mark's parents will be there the whole time?"

"Yes!"

"Well don't get crazy! I know kids your age want to get all drunk and be stupid!"

"Mark's parents don't drink and are very religious, they'd kill him for that! So I highly doubt we'll be doing anything like that."

"Well still, be smart and safe."

I finished my salad and the rest of the episode and then I headed upstairs to do some homework, I had two papers to finish before I left for spring break in tomorrow. Like everyone else my age, I had a terrible case of senior-itis, so finding the drive to do them was proving difficult. But I will say, high school had become far more interesting now from my new perspective on women. I was admiring the girls in my high school but instead of looking at them lustfully or with desire, I was appreciating how they dressed, how they wore their hair, their makeup, their nails, etc. I was studying how they walked, how they talked, how they flirted, everything about them that made them pretty and feminine. I found myself being jealous of them.

My one escape from masculinity during school was wearing panties underneath my clothing. I hadn't really purchased anything new since my parents had returned from their trip, except for underwear. I was in the mall and they were having a sale at Victoria's Secret. So as quickly as I could, I picked out around fifteen pairs of panties and purchased them. I had prepared a story about buying them for my girlfriend as a gift, but nobody asked or seemed to care. A few weeks later, the Gap was having a sale and I bought another ten pairs, and a purple bikini swimsuit I liked. So, I had about thirty pairs of panties total at my house and I hadn't worn any of my men's underwear since; so over three months of only wearing women's underwear. At this point, it was much less erotic and just felt like the normal thing to do.

I had only been able to dress twice in the past three months. For the first outfit, I, once again, wore the clothes that started it all. The one that Jenny gave me back when we went to visit her. The second outfit was just a khaki skirt and a navy-blue women's long-sleeved polo with a pair of caramel brown wedges. My make was very basic and very neutral: a dark pink lipstick shade, a bronze eye shadow, and barely any eyeliner. I had documented both times with plenty of pictures and uploaded many of them to my MySpace profile.

Unfortunately, aside from the bathing suit I bought, I had exhausted my collection of women's clothing and I didn't know when I would buy more. My parents were home most of the time and even when they were gone, I don't know if it would be worth the investment for the few times I would get to do it. I would just have to be happy with what I had until I could get a place of my own.

I finished all of my homework and got into to bed to watch television. I put in a DVD of Futurama and watched a couple of episodes then fell asleep a few minutes into the third one on the disc.

The next morning, I awoke to a text message from my friend Mark. It read, "U ready for the best spring break evah?!!" I sent back, "Hell yeah, I just have to finish packing and I'll head over!" I got out of bed, reached under it, and grabbed my duffel. I had been using it to store my girly things, so I would have to find a place for them first. In my closet, I found a cardboard moving box I had used when we moved into this house three years ago. I opened the bag and put everything into the box, then placed it in the back of my closet and covered it in some random stuff so it wouldn't be noticed. I was sad that I had to go back to wearing my boring boxer briefs instead my fun sexy panties, but I couldn't risk being caught and it seemed likely in such close quarters.

Mark was a good friend of mine, but I wouldn't say he was my best friend. We had known each other since he moved here in the fourth grade. His parents have a condo in Destin, Florida and they decided to go on one last family trip there before he started college. All our friends had other plans to go elsewhere, but when he asked me, I readily accepted! I had no plans for spring break and was excited to do anything, but especially to get to go to a beach! After, I had finished packing my duffel, I threw some DVDs on top to watch at night in case we got bored, and then my dad gave me a ride over to Mark's house. They were packing up the van, so after a quick goodbye to my Dad we were on the road.

The drive down to Florida wasn't terrible and we didn't really hit any unbearable traffic! Mark and I laid out in the back of his dad's minivan. I laid in the very back seats and he laid in the middle seats. The van had one of those ceiling console televisions, so we watched films the whole way down. We kept the movies pretty tame because that's all they had in their car. When we got to the condo, Mark and I could watch the films that I brought that were riddled with cursing, sex, and violence. Mark also told me on the way down that he had brought his PlayStation 2 with him so if we got bored at night we could play video games all night. It was going to be a pretty good spring break.

We arrived at the condo around 2 AM, I was pretty wiped and I guess that Mark was as well, because we both just went to bed. The condo only had one guest room with one queen bed. I offered to sleep on the couch but the parents insisted I share the bed with Mark as the couch was new, not broken in, and was one of those modern furniture pieces that probably wasn't too comfortable as a sleeper. I slept like a rock and in the morning, we all had breakfast and hit the pool. It was a great day in the sun, Mark and I spent a majority of the time in the pool and then headed to the beach to boogie board the surf. After a full day, we headed back to the room to get ready for the evening. We had dinner at this awesome hibachi place and then went to a small roadside carnival and rode a whole bunch of rides. We got back to the condo and Mark and I were quick to set up the PlayStation. After a few rounds of Red Dead Revolver, Mark told me he had a surprised. He went over to his large suitcase and pulled out 3 handles of vodka and 2 bottles of rum. It took up like half of the bag. He said that he got his older cousin to buy some for him before he left for the trip. When I asked why he brought so much, he replied, "In case we meet any bitches!"

Mark ran to the kitchen and grabbed two glasses and a bottle of 7-Up and quickly poured two drinks. We drank them down fast and then poured a couple of more. Soon, we were both fairly tipsy and getting progressively stupid and loud. Mark told me not to worry as his parents were heavy sleepers and the living room divided our bedrooms so we were probably fine. After, an hour or so of drunken video games, Mark ask if we could just watch a movie. I agreed as it was getting late and I would be falling asleep soon. He asked me what movies he brought, and I started listing off titles until he heard me say, "Road Trip". I was feeling pretty drunk, so I made no attempt to go get the movie out of my bag, instead I just sat there and made a stupid face and groan at Mark. "Fine, I'll get it! Are they in your bag?"

I replied, "Yeah!"

I was staring out the window, towards the ocean. I heard Mark unzipping the bag, then I heard him exclaim, "What the fuck?!" I turned around and Mark was holding the purple bikini top and bikini bottoms I had purchased from The Gap. "Is this a bathing suit you brought for the beach?" Mark joked. I was a bit flustered as I had no idea how that had gotten into my bag but I quickly replied, "My cousin Jenny borrowed my bag a few weeks ago for her family trip to Cancun! She must have forgotten and left it in the bag!" Mark spun the bikini top around his index finger by the straps. "I'm just fucking with you, man! So how hot is your cousin?"

"Fuck you and she is way out of your league!"

Mark jokingly threw the bikini at me and I chucked it back at him! Then, I got up and went to find the movie in my bag. Suddenly, I realized what had happened. Mark had unzipped the front pocket not the main part of the bag. I had put the bikini in there after I had tried it on, to separate it from the rest of my clothes and had obviously forgotten that it was there. I opened the main compartment and grabbed the movie. "You ready to watch this or do you want to keep imagining a girl you'll never have wearing that bikini!"

"Hahaha! Damn, son! That was cold"

I put the DVD in the player and we started the movie. Soon after, we were chuckling at the film and talking about how we couldn't wait until we left for college, how crazy we planned to get, and how many girls we were going to bang. When we got to the scene where Amy Smart takes off her shirt, Mark decided to replay it three of four times, and then he paused it on her boobs and went and made us two more drinks. Once, he had stared enough, he started the movie again. "Well, I think someone is horny!" I joked.

He retorted, "I'm a drunk teenager, of course I'm horny! And drunk or not, I'm always horny!"

I cracked up and realized that he was right. I was just as horny as he was and had no complaints while we were watching the scene multiple times. We kept watching and soon we both, individually, had our hands in our pajama pants and were politely acting like the other person didn't. "Ash, if you don't mind me asking, how far have you gone with a girl?"

"Not very far! I've made out a bunch and I've touched boobs while kissing. But nothing beyond that."

"You're lucky dude, I've not gone that far! Every girl I have ask out lately has turned me down."

"I'm sure you'll get a great girl soon enough!"

"That's what everyone says! But it gets a little disheartening with all of the rejection. Soon, I'm going to stop asking!"

"Well, don't lose too much hope. In college, you'll have a whole new assortment of women to try your luck with!"

"I hope so man! I'm feel like I'm jacking off at least like five time a day."

We went back to just watching the movie. I felt bad for Mark; he was a good guy! Yes, I'll admit he was a little chubby and not in great shape, but he had a handsome face, was as nice as can be, and had a great personality. I can't think of a single person who disliked the guy! The movie played on and the laughs started to fade and the conversation never restarted. And after another half hour, I fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning with sun shining on my face and mild headache. Mark was still passed out, on his back, snoring lightly, and taking up ¾'s of the bed. I turned over and sat up in the bed and that's when I saw it, Mark had morning wood. Based on what I could tell through his pajama pants, I would guess that he had an average sized penis. Nothing was being stretched to an absurd height, but I will say it was standing strong and looked like it was hard as a rock. In that moment, I wanted to reach out and pull down his pants and boxers. I wanted to see what Mark was working with down there. I really wanted to play with his dick. It was begging to be touched and calling my name. I felt my own boner beginning to make its way up, pressing against my boxers. I put my hands in my pants and began to stroke myself as I stared at Mark's covered erection. Dammit, I missed cock.

Just as I started to get carried away, Mark started moving around. I removed my hands from my pants and turned over on my side. "Morning Buddy!" Mark said in between deep breathes and stretches. "Good morning!" I said way too cheerily. Mark looked down at his crotch and said, "Woah! Dude, check out my boner. Guess, I got a little worked up last night, probably dreaming of Amy Smart's tits!"

I laughed nervously, "Yeah, I'm just glad you didn't get too cozy with me!"

"Hey! Never say never, you have real pretty lips." Mark joked in a real creepy, redneck tone.

"Fuck off!" I laughed, but inside I was already imagining what his dick looked like under those pajama bottoms.

Mark interrupted my thoughts with, "Let's grab breakfast!" We made sure all of the booze and movies were hidden, and I put away the bikini we had left sitting on the floor. Then we headed to the breakfast table and ate breakfast with his parents.

It was another lazy beach day for us, more of the same: Beach, Ocean, Pool. Mark's parents found us around noon and we had lunch at this awesome little seafood shack. I splurged on getting myself the twin lobster tails with the money my parents had given me for the trip. After lunch, we hit the pool for a few more hours. I read Harry Potter in the shade for a bit, I'm pretty sure Mark just sat around and lusted over the all the girls walking around in their bathing suits. That evening we had pizza delivered and then went putt-putt golfing, playing both courses before heading home. Mark's mother won, she apparently is awesome at putt-putt golf!

We got back and as soon as we were confident his parents asleep, we headed to our rooms and busted out the booze and the video games! We played a bunch of different games until finally settling on Star Wars: Battlefront II and started the co-op. At this point, we had each probably had around three drinks. After about ten minutes into the game, Mark asked, "So what is it like to squeeze a girl's boob?"

"Soft and warm... What's with all the questions about my sex life?"

"Sorry man! I'm probably just super horny since I haven't jerked off in two days!"

"Oh wow! Two whole days! You must be dying!" I said sarcastically.

12