Cunt! Ch. 07

Story Info
Spring break continues...
3.7k words
4.63
14.7k
14

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I woke up in an empty bed. I got up and walked out into the living room and saw Mark sitting at the breakfast table in the kitchen area, eating cereal. I groggily walked over and sat at the table. My head was killing me. Mark continued eating, he was reading a magazine and didn't say anything to me as I poured my own bowl of cereal. I was starting to get worried that I might have ruined things between us and ruined the rest of the trip, when finally, he spoke, "How you feeling?"

"My head is killing me! I drank too much!" I replied.

"Same here! I got up to eat something and hopefully make me feel better."

"But hey, it was a lot of fun getting here!"

"Yeah it was. But I'll be honest, I don't really remember anything after I saw you put on that bikini. I blacked out pretty soon after!"

"Oh, you didn't seem that drunk! Good for you!"

"I didn't do anything stupid, did I?"

"No, we just watched a movie and went to bed. You're all good!"

"Sweet!"

We continued eating breakfast. I was a little disappointed that the wonderful hand-job I gave Mark would go unappreciated and a part of me doubted his story. He really didn't seem black out to me, but nonetheless, there was nothing for him to feel awkward about now. The rest of Spring Break and our friendship was going to be safe! After breakfast, we watched some TV and after about an hour, threw on our bathing suits and got ready to head down to the pool. Mark joked that he should have dared me to wear the bikini to the pool! And then said, "You seemed pretty comfortable wearing it. Maybe you'd prefer to put it on now before we head down!"

I defended myself with, "Haha! Fuck you. You were too drunk to remember anything, let alone my enjoyment of what I was wearing!"

"Oh! So, you did enjoy it?"

"No... I..." I blushed.

We headed down to the pool and grabbed two beach chairs. It was cloudy outside and looked like it was going to rain. The temperature was still warm but much cooler than it had been all week. So Mark and I quickly moved to the hot tub. I brought over my giant water bottle so I could hydrate while I melted away in the spa. I still had a pretty rough headache. We sat there quietly, just enjoying the heat. After about fifteen minutes, two girls about our age left their lounge chairs and joined us in the hot tub. Mark broke the silence, "So where are you guys from?"

"Alabama!" The black-haired girl replied perkily.

"We're from Kentucky I'm Mark and this is my buddy, Ash!" Mark replied.

"Mackenzie and Devon!"

Mackenzie had long black hair that hung all the way to her lower back. She had pale, white skin and big, round brown eyes. Her body was tall and skinny with small, perky breasts and a butt to match. She looked like the kind of girl that fans of Tim Burton would crush on hard! She was wearing a green halter bikini top and black bottoms.

Devon was an average height girl with brunette, shoulder-length hair. Her body was fuller and she had large breasts that were probably a bit too big for her yellow bikini top. She had blue eyes and a serious case of resting bitch face. Her skin was a deep golden tan that made her friend, Mackenzie, look almost ghostly white. She was very attractive but you could already get the sense that she was full of herself.

Mark said, "So how is your vacation going so far?"

Mackenzie replied, "Ugh... It's fine during the day but at night it's a total snooze fest. We want to party! Do you guys know any cool places to chill."

"No, we have been staying with my parents in our condo here and haven't really seen too many people our age, and even when we do, they don't really seem like the party types. Just some boring high schoolers with their parents."

"That's what we are... well not boring! We are here with my parents and we want to party!" Mackenzie smiled.

"Well, we have some liquor in my room if you guys want to meet on the beach later tonight and get drunk."

"Seriously? That sounds like fun! We might can do that. What's your number, so we can meet up later?"

Mark gave Mackenzie his number. They continued talking about random topics until the girls decided to get out and went back to laying in their pool chairs. I never said much, just some small talk about school and home, Mark and Mackenzie dominated the conversation. Devon didn't say a single word the entire time and she never looked like she enjoyed being there.

The rest of the day was more of the same, just a whole bunch of food and time in the sun. Around 4 PM, Mark's parents asked if we wanted to go to the grocery store and buy some more snacks for the week, we jumped at the chance! Mark and I grabbed all kinds of chips, soda, and candy. But as we got into the checkout line, I remembered to go grab some ibuprofen, in case we decided to get as wasted as we did the night before.

I left the line and found the pharmacy section quickly, but on my way back to the register, I passed the cosmetics section. Temptation got the best of me and I began perusing what they had in stock. I debated about it in my head and then grabbed some sparkly gold eye shadow, mascara, and a rose-pink lipstick, then quickly ran back to checkout. Mark and his parents had finished checking out and were waiting by the exit. I bought all my stuff and pocketed the make-up, leaving only the ibuprofen in the bag (just in case Mark or his parents inquired about my purchases). Then, we left the store and headed back to the condo.

That night, we hung around until we were fairly certain that Mark's parents were asleep. Then Mark texted Mackenzie and we snuck out of the condo; it was a little past midnight. Mackenzie texted us back within minutes and we agreed to meet at the volleyball net to the right of the walkway that led to the beach. We arrived around 10 minutes before they did with a back pack containing towels, solo cups, a bottle or rum, and a bottle of coke. As soon as they showed up we pulled out the booze and got to drinking.

After we had each poured a stout mixed drink, we began walking down the beach. It was late and dark, so we weren't too worried about anyone catching us. There was barely anyone out on the beach; I expected to see at least a few younger people around our age but I never did. Surprisingly, Mark was trying his best to flirt with Devon and given her cold demeanor earlier, I thought he wasn't going to have any luck but she seemed receptive. Maybe she was just shy and it took her a while to warm up or maybe the alcohol brought her out of her shell; whatever it was, it was working. Mackenzie and I hung back about ten feet and walked together.

"I think your friend likes my friend!" she said before sipping her drink.

"Yeah, after talking with you in the hot tub, I thought he would be after you!"

"Nah, he was checking out Devon the whole time! Plus, I don't want him, you're more my type!"

"Really? Most girls don't go for guys who are six inches shorter than they are!"

"Shallow bitches like that lose out on a ton of cute, great guys!"

"Haha! Very true! So, do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, not currently! I was dating a guy but I broke up with him. He was boring!"

"Boring?"

"Yeah, he never wanted to do anything and never had anything to talk about. Boring. He was cute but not much else!"

"Gotcha!"

"You know, Devon over there actually has a boyfriend, so I'm interested to see what happens!"

"Do you think anything will?"

"I don't know. Devon is kind of slutty and loves drama! She seems into your friend. So, it is definitely a possibility!"

"Haha! Are you guys good friends? You described her pretty harshly!"

"Well, it's true! She is my best friend and I love her to death, but still... And at least she is not boring! Also, we're all a little slutty!"

"Yeah, I'm probably a slut!"

"Really?" How many girls have you been with?"

"I'm just kidding! I actually have never had sex with a girl before."

"Haha! But you have with a guy?"

"Huh?" I became extremely flustered.

"You said, "I've never had sex with a girl before." So that could imply that you have had sex with a guy. That's kinky!" She laughed while I walked in a silent, nervous panic. " I'm kidding! It was just a funny way of saying it, so I picked on you!"

I was flushed red and embarrassed, hopefully Mackenzie didn't notice in the dark of night. I replied, "Haha! Well, you know what meant! I don't assume you go around messing around with girls, so if you had said it the same way, I'd thought nothing of it!"

"Whatever! Devon and I made out last night!"

"Haha... What?"

"Yeah, making out is fun and she is a great kisser! And I mean, it's good to practice, right?"

"I guess! Haha!" My dick started to swell at the thought of the girls making out. "So, how'd that come up?"

"I said to her, "I'm bored. Do you want to make out?" And she said, "Hmm... Okay!" And then we made out for a while until we were both ready for bed."

"No way! I don't believe you."

"Seriously, it's not a big deal! And we are just having fun, it's not like I'm a lesbian. I just like kissing!"

"Who doesn't? And yet, if I started making out with my guy friends, you'd probably think I was gay!"

"I mean probably! I don't know, it is different for guys."

"Oh well, I don't plan on it anyway!"

"Well, don't rule it out! I think it would be hot to watch you and Mark make out! Haha"

"You're a freak!" I joked.

"Fuck you!" She laughed.

We continued joking and talked a while longer, walking down the beach towards nowhere. Then, after forty-five minutes, we turned around and walked back. It was a pretty fun night, but unfortunately for the girls, I don't think it was the party they were seeking, just a lot of talking. Nothing ever happened that night with Devon and Mark; they were touchy and flirty but never got closer than that. When we got back to the volleyball net, the girls thanked us for the alcohol and the good time but said they needed to be getting back; we agreed. MacKenzie said she would text us on their way down to the pool in the morning. As soon as we were back in our room, Mark began telling me how close he was to making a move on Devon.

"Dude! She was totally into me! There was definitely something there." He bragged.

"It definitively seemed like it! But don't get your hopes up, Mackenzie told me she has a boyfriend back home."

"Well, I mean, I'm still going to try!"

"Obviously! Oh, and hey, you wanna know something super-hot?"

"What?"

"Mackenzie said that her and Devon practice making out on each other. She said they even did it last night!"

"Holy shit, man! That is so hot! I'm getting hard just imagining that!"

"Haha! Right? I guess it would be a good way to practice if you didn't have a boyfriend or girlfriend. If I was a girl, I'd make out with my friends all the time!"

"Seriously! I'd be such a lesbian."

"It is a lot of fun!"

"I still haven't made out with anyone!" Mark confessed.

"What? You have never made out with a girl?"

"No..." He seemed frustrated and sad. "the farthest I have gotten with a girl is a quick peck on the lips."

"Oh! That's surprising!"

"Really, I just get nervous and then the opportunity passes me by, now I am worried that I missed out and that I'm going to suck at kissing!"

"You won't! Its super easy and comes pretty naturally."

"I get so nervous though and never make a move!"

"Just don't over think it!"

"If I could do that, I would do that! That's not how the brain works!"

"Seriously, it's not a big deal. You just need to get it over with. Here..." And I leaned in to kiss Mark.

As I got within a few inches of Mark face, he jerked away from me. "What the fuck, man? That's gay." He yelled at me.

"It is just kissing. You just need to make out with someone and get past the step, then you'll probably be making out with girls all the time. Mackenzie and Devon do it and don't think twice about it. To them, it is just something to do."

"But it is different for guys!"

"I'll admit that, yes, it is different for guys. And that's why we never tell anyone about it. It will be our secret! I don't want people think that I am gay any more than you do, but making out with me for thirty seconds isn't going to make you gay. And no one will ever know about this!"

"I don't know man! I'd hate for my first make out sessions to be with one of my best guy friends. I feel like I could just wait for a girl."

"You're over thinking this! And besides, you said yourself that I make a real pretty girl."

"Well, that's true, at least when you wear the bikini!"

"So just kiss me and let's get this over with!"

"You're so gay!"

"I am going to lean in and give you a quick peck on the lips and if you don't like it we will stop. That's something you have already done, so it's no big deal."

"Fine!"

I pulled my hair over my shoulder and as femininely as possible leaned in and gave him a good kiss on the lips, then I pulled away and looked for his response. He said, "That wasn't so bad, but still it's just too weird because you are a guy. I don't think I can make out with you!"

"Wait here." I replied. I walked over to my duffle and grabbed my purple bikini and my plastic bag full of make-up from the super market and walked into the bathroom. I did quick work, so nothing fancy, just a basic makeup job to make me look more like my female self. I used the mascara, eyeshadow, and lipstick. While I wasn't drop dead gorgeous, I looked better than no makeup at all. Hopefully, my lack of breast wouldn't ruin the illusion I was trying to create. Once I was in the bikini and my makeup looked decent, I opened the door and stepped outside.

"How about now?"

"Ash, are you wearing makeup?"

"My cousin left it in the bag as well, turns out it's not that hard to apply."

"And you're already back in the bikini, is it safe to say that you enjoy it yet?"

"Haha! I am doing this to help out a good friend!"

"Well, I will say that you look hotter than you did last night, with the make up on and all!"

"Oh yeah? Do I turn you on?"

"Maybe... You're pretty and you want to make out with me. That's hot!"

"Just pretty, huh?"

"Well, pretty and honestly, sexy!"

I blushed and said in my best girl voice, "So, you think you can kiss a girl like me?"

"Yes, I know I can kiss a girl like you!"

I leaned in and kissed Mark for a second time tonight. He didn't push me away. So, I tilted my head to the side and kissed him again. He raised his hand and lightly touched the side of my face as he pushed his tongue into my mouth. His stubble rubbed against my face and his lips were tough. His tongue explored my mouth and I embraced it with my own. Our tongues wrestled and our front teeth bumped against each other as he pressed excitedly into the kiss. Soon, all I could hear was the sounds of lips smacking, as we went at it harder and more fervently. I moaned into his mouth as my penis hardened in my bikini. Finally, after a couple of minutes I pulled away. "See! You're a natural. It is literally that easy." I smiled at him.

"Wow! So, you think I am a good kisser?"

"As good as anyone else I have made out with!"

"Cool! I guess you are right; this isn't a big deal at all. No sweat!"

"Okay! So you feel better about it now?

"I do! A lot better! Thank you!"

"No problem!"

I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom door, reaching to untie my bikini top, when from behind me I heard.

"Hey Ashley! Do you think we could do it some more? I'd like the experience and I have to admit it is pretty fun!"

I turned around and teased, "Oh really... aren't you worried about people thinking you're gay?"

"We are just practicing! Besides, no one is going to know about it anyway! He chuckled and grinned. I smirked at him and blushed.

"Okay!" I replied eagerly as I jumped into the bed and laid back against the head board. Mark crawled on top of me and we resumed making out. He was holding himself up with his arms, away from my body as he kissed me. So, I reached up around his back and pulled his body against mine. Instantly, I felt his erection against my leg. I moaned into our kiss and playfully but his lip.

"Mmm... Someone is excited!"

"I could say the same for you, your dick throbbing against my stomach."

Mark was really getting into it now, biting my lip playfully and moving down my face and kissing my neck. I lost it when he nibbled on my ear. "Play with my boobs!" I moaned as he returned to kissing my neck. Mark grabbed my right breast through my bikini top and kneaded it softly, before returning his lips to mine and exploring by mouth with his tongue. My cock strained in the bathing suit, I was hard as a rock. I moaned into our kiss. Mark pulled back and said, "I'm so hard right now! It kind of hurts." I pushed him away from me, and replied, "I know how to fix that. I grabbed the sides of his shorts and boxers and began pulling them down. Mark was acting reluctant, so I looked at him seductively and said, "Relax! This is our little secret." Mark raised up his butt and I pulled his shorts and boxers off of his legs. His hard cock stood out straight out in front of him, strong and engorged with veins protruding and a dark purple head. I switched position with him and he laid back on the bed. I hopped on top and straddled him with his cock pressing against my taint. Then I leaned down and kissed him deep and passionately. "How do you like this?" I ask.

"It feels good, but you haven't taken off your bikini."

"I didn't want to make you uncomfortable!"

"Well, if you were a real girl I would want you to be pleasured as well. Take off your bottoms!"

"Okay!"

I stood up on the bed and removed the bikini bottoms. My little girly cock stood out in front of me. I kneeled down and placed his penis between my legs, my balls resting against his, our erect cocks lined up against each other. From this position, I could see just how much bigger was than me, he was twice as thick and almost twice as long. My dick felt so tiny resting against his.

I leaned down and we resumed kissing, our cocks sandwiched between us, and then I began grinding myself against him. Mark moaned into my mouth and pulled away. "Ugh... That feels so good." I raised up bit and spit into my hand and rubbed it on our genitals. Mark pulled me to him and then began grinding his hips in motion with mine. We were both moaning uncontrollably. I knew I was about to cum any second. Mark took his index finger and put it into his mouth. Then, he surprised me by sitting up a bit, taking me with him, and grabbing both sides of my ass. Without warning, he stuck his finger into my asshole as far as it would go. "Oh wow!" I exclaimed.

My body shook and cum blasted out of my cock, coating his dick and spreading between us. I continued to convulse on Mark, as he continued grinding. Then, only seconds later, his body trembled and he erupted between us, as well.

I laid on top of him breathing into his shoulder, and he breathing into mine: fully embraced. We were both tired and covered in each other's semen. Finally, after about a minute, I climbed off of Mark and rolled onto my side. I grabbed my t-shirt off the ground, next to the bed, and began wiping the cum off of my body. Then, I began wiping off Mark, while he laid there, eyes closed, not speaking. Once, I had cleaned up as much of the mess as I could, I laid back down and waited for Mark to say anything! Finally, he spoke up, "Holy shit! That was awesome."

"I'm glad you liked it! I was worried you were feeling guilty."

"No, I'm just taking it all in. I never thought I would do something like this."

"Do you regret it?"

"I don't regret it. It just escalated so quickly!"

12