Cupid Almost Misses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

Jim was unsure of himself at this point. He wanted her like he had never wanted a woman before, but he didn't want to scare her. He wanted to have her forever, not just one night. He was having a hard time keeping from reaching out and taking her in his arms again.

Kathryn was having those same thoughts too. She finally did something that she had never done before on a second date. She undid her blouse. Dropping it, she walked towards Jim. He was staring at her, his tongue on his lips. She stopped in front of him, and while he watched her, she removed her blouse, and then her bra. Her breasts were standing out proudly, nipples hard, aching to be touched.

Jim leaned in and taking her in his arms began to kiss her. His tongue in her mouth, exploring, then out and down her neck. Kathryn's heart was wildly beating as his tongue found her nipples. Her breath caught as he lightly encircled one dancing around it. The combination of roughness and slipperiness caused her pussy to gush.

He moved a hand down to her other breast and began to gently touch her. His lips closed around her nipple, taking it into his hot wet mouth. Sucking on it, his fingers were rolling the other nipple around. The tugging went straight to her center and she began to have mini-orgasms.

Jim pulled back and as he did she undid his shirt. Soon, both were naked, in a rush to engage their bodies and make them one. Laying Kathryn back on the bed Jim moved up and began to lick and kiss her body. Moving down slowly with determined care, he caressed her body with his tongue.

Soon, his mouth was near her well-trimmed patch. He could feel her heat rising up and his nose detected her need. He moved around and down and then his tongue found it's way up and onto her lips. Her moans drove him on and soon, as his tongue danced on her clit, her body shook.

His fingers were in her tight wetness. Deeply stroking in her as his tongue drove her to the edge and then over into bliss. She didn't know how long she was gone; she just knew that she had never had an orgasm like that one...ever.

Jim moved up her body, slowly kissing. Stopping here and there to lightly lick and suck a bit. Soon they were kissing again and Kathryn found that she rather liked her taste. Especially from his mouth and tongue. She felt her body's need growing yet again.

Reaching down she felt Jim's hardness. His size was a bit bigger than she had ever experienced, but she wanted to give him pleasure like he had given her. Soon her lips were trailing down his body. Sucking on his nipples, she found that he seemed to enjoy it as much as she had enjoyed him sucking hers.

Moving from one to the other she soon was slipping down farther. Pausing at his belly button to play for a moment, she felt his cock throbbing as her tongue moved around.

Her head moved down and her tongue soon lightly licked his balls. His moan told her that he liked that too. Smiling to herself she began to lick and suck alternately, driving Jim to the edge. His cock was jumping around in her hand as her tongue began to move down and around the edges of his ball sack. Jim's moans were much louder and she had a wicked temptation to go farther and lick his little anal opening, but she decided that she wanted his cock in her mouth now.

Moving up she took his cock in her hands and opening her lips, she paused and looked up into his eyes. He looked at her and as he watched, she took him into her mouth. Her eyes never left his. Soon she was bobbing up and down and sucking him. Each down-thrust took a bit more of him into her throat. Her eyes were magically locked on his and he couldn't help but stare at her.

Her lips hit the base of his cock and Jim closed his eyes momentarily. He was trying to hold off. Her mouth was so hot and her actions were so over powering he couldn't help himself.

"I'm cumming Kathryn. I am going to shoot off. Uh...Oh GOD...Oh."

Kathryn redoubled her efforts and as she watched his eyes, he shot off in her mouth, down her throat. He tasted quite good. Almost sweet. She finally closed her eyes and lovingly licked him clean.

He never got quite soft, and as she continued to play with him, licking and sucking, his hardness grew back. She moved up and straddled his body. Her juices were literally dripping out of her. Her hands maneuvered him around, and as soon as he was positioned at her entrance, she plunged down on him.

Moaning together they held each other and began rocking around. Her hips were moving quicker and quicker, his thrusts filling her completely. She felt the approaching orgasm and it was going to be the biggest so far. His thrust took on his own pace now and she fell back, breasts bouncing up and down in time to his driving pace.

His mouth closed over a breast, nipple and all. Her hands went around his head and that orgasm rolled over her in waves. She remembered thrashing around like a doll in his lap.

Afterwards they lay beside each other, caressing, touching. Softly checking each other's body out as if they were blind. Finding each crevice and fold. Moving around and getting to know the other's body intimately well.

She felt him growing hard again. She sat up and looked down at his cock, moving and changing.

"Ready for round two I see."

"Well, you seem to have a way with my body Kathryn. It wants to please you."

"Oh honey, it has pleased me quite a bit. Matter of fact, I think I am ready for some more pleasing."

Rolling up on top of her, he moved his cock so that it was on her pussy lips, and grinding her clit. She found her body moving in time to his humping. Rolling her hips to meet his. Soon she felt that hard throbbing cock enter her one more time. Hot and hard, it plunged into her depths her lips holding it, not wanting to let it go. Her clit tingling as his weight ground against her.

His one free hand went to her breasts. Squeezing and grasping, causing bolts of electricity to shoot through her, concentrating on her clit. All too soon she was swept over into another orgasm as his cock erupted in her. The heat from their mixed juices caused her to orgasm yet again, even harder.

Waking up the next morning, she found Jim just staring at her as he lay there. His head propped up in his hand, he was smiling.

"How are you this morning? You-look-mahvelous-dahlink."

Laughing, Kathryn jumped up and ran for the bathroom.

"You don't look so bad yourself, stud. Wait until I get out of the shower. I'll show you mahvelous."

"Maybe I should come in and scrub your back for you. I think you would like that. I promise to be good."

"You'd better be real good."

"I promise, I'll be very, very good."

Cupid's boss was watching on his little screen. He was very glad that things had worked out on this one. He had been a bit rough on Cupid, but it had been necessary. Cupid had worked hard, and learned a few things too.

"Cupid. I got another one for you. This one should be a piece of cake. This couple needs to get together..."

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers
12