Cupid Gas Ch. 01

Story Info
A student and teacher find themselves under the influence.
2k words
3.88
16.6k
18
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was doing a make-up test. Again. It wasn't their fault they'd missed the last few tests, but nonetheless here they were after hours at the university filling out a scantron. They looked up at Ms. Robbins, who looked none too pleased about having to stay late to proctor the test. She was young for a college teacher, curvy with wide hips and ample breasts. Her long black hair was tied up in a tight ponytail. She seemed to be marking papers or something.

~

Doing these make-up tests was always a pain in the ass, Ms. Robbins thought. Sure it gave her time to catch up on grading, but that didn't really make up for having to stay in her classroom late. Whenever she was done for the day, she wanted to be done as soon as possible. She looked over at Alex, at a desk a short distance away, and grimaced. They had to stop missing classes.

~

As Alex and Ms. Robbins sat there, both in their own frustrated worlds, an almost invisible pink fog wound its way out of the vents and began to settle in the room. It didn't catch either person's notice, as it rode their breath up into their mouth and then into their lungs and began to work its way through the rest of their body.

~

Alex paused and squirmed in their chair. At least, they thought, looking up again, they were trapped with one of the hottest teachers at the university. Better Ms. Robbins than one of those creepy old men. She was younger than a lot of the teachers and had an amazing body. Alex blushed a little as they thought. Was she single? Why where they thinking about this? Hard not to when your teacher is one of the most gorgeous women you've ever seen. She was pretty much perfect. Alex looked up just in time to see Ms. Robbins remove her jacket and sling it over her chair. It made it even harder to ignore how amazing her chest was. Alex felt really warm.

~

It was hot in here. After Alex was done, she'd have to go talk to someone about that. She could not wait to go home and take off this outfit. Once Alex was done. Eventually. They were kind of cute though, in that deer-in-the-headlights college student way. Not a bad body, either. Ms. Robbins looked Alex up and down. The way the hair framed their face made them look awfully handsome, and the shirt they were were wearing really emphasized their broad shoulders. Not bad at all. She found her eyes drifting down to their crotch. Did she spy a little movement there? She licked her lips before realizing what she was doing and looking away. Jesus, this teaching really was starting to melt her brain.

~

Alex was desperately hoping their blush was not visible. They felt so warm. Ms. Robbins was looking at them. Had she noticed them staring? It was hard not to when she was so fucking hot. Holy shit, the more Alex tried not to think about how incredibly sexy their teacher was, the more they couldn't think of anything else. They squirmed in their seat and felt the beginning of an erection. All they could think about was Ms. Robbins' huge boobs, her amazing ass, of reaching out and touching her, and feeling skin on skin and... fuck. This was getting ridiculous. They were getting hard. They looked up to see Ms. Robbins undo the top two buttons of her blouse and found their eyes locked onto her cleavage.

~

In fact, Ms. Robbins was noticing now, they were more than kind of cute. They were hot as hell. Everything about them was just incredible, from their soft lips to their Adam's apple, to the erection they were doing a terrible job of concealing. Ms. Robbins drifted off for a moment as she imagine putting her lips around Alex's cock and sucking. How incredible it would taste. She brought herself back to see Alex staring and trying to be subtle about it. That was hot, too. She felt incredible and sexy and beautiful and the only thing that matched that was how incredible and sexy and beautiful Alex was and she couldn't stop thinking about it.

She was a teacher. She shouldn't be... Shouldn't be thinking how fuckable her student is. How perfect and incredible and beautiful they are. How... How... She undid another button on her blouse. She was so fucking hot.

Ms. Robbins needed to be closer to Alex She... She would just go over and see if they needed help with anything. That's all. Just check in. Be a good teacher. Ms. Robbins got up and walked over to Alex. Alex looked up.

"Can I... Can I help you with anything?" Her voice was husky and uncertain.

Holy shit, Alex thought, She's incredible. Right then and there Ms. Robbins seemed like the most beautiful woman in the entire world. Completely irresistible. Alex could imagine nothing but wrapping their arms around her and holding her and fucking her. "Um..." Alex said instead.

"Is there... Anything..." Ms. Robbins trailed off, staring into Alex's eyes. They were... wonderful. And their lips looked so plump. Ms. Robbins leaned forward, and before either quite knew what was happening, they were kissing. Alex felt Ms. Robbin's tongue move against theirs and moved back, pushing their body against hers, putting their arms around her. It was bliss. Ms. Robbins felt more pleasure in this kiss than the touch of all her past lovers.

Eventually, the kiss broke and Alex and Ms. Robbins were left staring into each others' eyes. Then Ms. Robbins looked down and saw Alex's erection, now full.

"Oh..." She said, "I can help you with that." The part of her brain that screamed and told her you couldn't do this with a student was drowned out by lust, and as Ms. Robbins' freed Alex's dick it was completely silenced by the sheer beauty of what she saw. She leaned forward and began to suck.

Holy shit. Ms. Robbins' mouth around their dick was the most incredible sensation Alex had ever felt. They looked down as their teacher's head bobbed, her tongue winding around their cock, teasing out all the pleasure it could. Their hand found their way to her hair and squeezed. Ms. Robbins moaned in response and the blowjob intensified. Alex's mind went white-hot, lanced through with pleasure as their teacher brought them to the most incredible climax they had ever felt. And they were still hard.

Ms. Robbins raised her head, licking off spots of cum, and looked at Alex.

"W- What's going on?" Alex said.

"I need you," Ms. Robbins said, her eyes lidded.

"I need you too."

In an instant, the two were standing, their bodies wound around each other. Alex stepped out of their undone pants and threw their shirt over their head, shivering blissfully as Ms. Robbins' hands ran over their bare chest. Reaching out, they pulled the blouse off Ms. Robbins, not bothering with the buttons, and then undid their bra and tossed it away. Ms. Robbins' beautiful breasts spilled out, the first wonder of the world. The most delicious, incredible thing Alex had ever seen. They would have cried if they weren't so overcome by pure lust. They reached one hand out and began to work their thumb around a nipple. Ms. Robbins squealed in pleasure and was then cut off, stunned, as Alex leaned forward and took the other nipple in their mouth. It felt amazing. Alex's hand and tongue played with her nipples perfectly, drawing out feelings she didn't know she was capable of.

"Ohhh godddd," she moaned, reaching out and pressing Alex against her. "Oh godddd... Oh- Oh- Y- yes! Oh god oh god oohhhhhhhHHHH! AHHHH!" and Ms. Robbins came loudly, clutching Alex desperately to her chest. When her grip slackened, and Alex pulled away from her breasts, all she could think was she wanted more.

Alex leaned forward to kiss Ms. Robbins again, but Ms. Robbins drew away. They stopped puzzled, but she smiled and turned. Alex watched her incredible ass move as she slowly walked to the classroom door and locked it, then one by one pulled down all the window shades. Oh... good call. For a minute, as Alex watched their teacher move between the windows, the heat engulfing their mind subsided and they found themselves thinking a bit more clearly. What were they doing? They were supposed to be taking a make-up text with their shitty, severe (but hot) teacher Ms. Robbins, and instead they were fucking her? Instead they were melting with lust and love and adoration at how beautiful and incredible she was, and how amazing she made them feel. What the fuck was happening to them?

And then Ms. Robbins moved to her desk and gestured for Alex with a single finger, and all those thoughts were gone, replaced only by need. Alex stepped forward and embraced Ms. Robbins, their lips locking again and their hands moving across each others' bodies. But this wasn't enough now, they needed more. Ms. Robbins pulled her skirt down, followed by her panties, as Alex in one motion swept all the papers and knick knacks off her desk. Alex lifted Ms. Robbins up onto the desk and she splayed out across it as Alex got on top of her. For a moment, they paused, lost in each others' eyes, lost in absolute adoration. Then Alex moved and their cock entered Ms. Robbins and both of their minds whited out.

Ms. Robbins could not tell where she stopped and Alex started. They were inextricable now, a mass of writhing consumed in the fire of pure pleasure. Alex pumped in and out of her and came and came and still she needed more. She screamed and howled and Alex did too, their voices joined together, impossible to separate. Nothing mattered except them, together in ecstasy. They moved all around the desk, all around the room. First Alex was on top, plunging into her, then she was, deliriously bouncing on Alex's cock, relishing the feeling of their hands on her breasts. Then she found herself bent over the table, Alex ramming into her ass. It all blurred together. There were no distinct moments. There was no distinction. There was just lust and the pleasure of two bodies knit together.

She came to, finally, with her last orgasm. Alex was on top of her again, feverishly working on her pussy and pulling her hair. Their hands ran across her breasts and in one moment everything suddenly became clear. She saw herself on the desk, her student (her love) on top of her. She felt their skin moving across each other. She heard their voices scream and cry. And she and Alex, together, cried. "Ohhhhhh. Y- oh- Alex I- Yes. Yes yes yes. Ohhhhhh fuck." She was losing her words again. There was no language except pleasure. "Ugggghhh ohhhh my ggggrg ah- ahhhh" and then she could only wail incoherently as her final orgasm rocked her and Alex together. She felt Alex's cum warm her insides as ecstasy lanced through her body, making her mind blank, in absolute thrall to this feeling. "Aaaghrhgh yyyye- ah- ah- ahhh- AHHHHHHH!" And then all she could force out, finally, was her lover's name, "ALEX!!!".

And as Alex came in their teacher, their beautiful teacher, as pleasure completely overtook their mind, all they could wail back was, "Ms. Robbins!" and then everything went white again.

~

Alex and Ms. Robbins lay on the floor, arms around each other. Alex stroked Ms. Robbins hair and looked into her eyes. "Hey," they said quietly.

"Yes?" Ms. Robbins said.

"I love you."

"I love you too." And the two kissed, softly this time.

~

In a lab far underground, pink gas spilled from a shattered chamber. The scientists who had come to fix the breach had long ago given up their passions, and had all formed into one massive orgy. And the gas continued to leak out of the chamber and up through the vents into the outside world.