Cupid's Arrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He noticed with glee that her nipples were poking out through the fabric of the shirt she'd squeezed into to try on, and her face was flushed.

"Coffee?"

* * *

The drive to work for Lucinda was, if anything, even worse than the day before. Her mind seemed foggy and sluggish. Her breasts looked huge in the dress shirt she'd managed to find, and her new size necessitated going braless, which meant that her nipples were completely outlined against the thin fabric.

Where before she was merely warm today she was actively hot, sweat beading on her forehead. She checked her hair in the mirror. Having had no time to cut it she made do with an impromptu short hairstyle.

During a particularly long buildup of traffic her mind started to drift, focusing instead on the happy signals coming from her breasts, jiggling lightly with the vibration of her car.

Her right hand left the steering wheel and started to rub light circles around the areola of her breast through her shirt as her left hand slid its way down the band of her tight pants to rub up against her clit through her panties. The blaring of a car horn jolted her back to reality and she started to drive again, her pussy squealing for her to continue and get off.

Work was just as bad, trying to do her job amidst the stares, whispered comments and the fogging up of her brain and the brushing of errant strands of hair from out of her face, which she'd never had to do before. Her office chair felt strange, and she shifted in it in an effort to get comfortable, but sitting in it felt vaguely different and wrong. Her back was starting to ache from the weight of her breasts, as well, and her shirt felt tight.

She managed to finish off her work and send it off in time for lunch, so she went to visit the bathroom first to wash her face, given that she was still hot and sweating. As she got up though she stopped, an odd expression coming over her face as she felt a strange sensation between her legs. She moved again and her clit bolted pleasure straight up into her spine. Fighting against the pleasure she moved quickly to the bathroom, trying to avoid running into anyone.

The sight that greeted her in the bathroom made her gasp in shock. The first thing she noticed was that her hair had grown even more, reaching down past her ears in thick bright-red strands.

Looking down, her shirt was straining to contain the tremendous volume of her breasts, the fabric bowing open between the buttons stretched taut across her breasts to reveal the middle of her cleavage. Her nipples were gigantic, and without even being hard her areolas alone made large bumps in the shirt.

She stumbled into a stall and unzipped her pants, realising with a mixture of relief and fear that her chair had felt odd not because of the chair, but because her hips and ass had been straining against her pants.

Her hips had to be at least an inch and a half wider, stretching the band of her panties and wedging them up against an ass which stuck out like a shelf. Even worse, she noted with horror a small bump in the smooth front of her panties.

Slipping them down, she gasped as she noticed her clit had grown too, poking out from the folds of her pussy. It had been rubbing against her panties as she moved, soaking them as her pussy juiced.

What the fuck is happening to me?

She felt like she was losing control of her body, trapped in an oversexed nightmare that didn't belong to her. Her distended clit throbbed as she stared at it, her nipples starting to harden against her shirt. Before too long they were as thick around as a dime and easily an inch long, pressing against the constricting fabric as her hand dipped down to her clit and started to lightly rub it.

Stifling a moan, she brought a hand up to cup one of her huge swollen breasts and knead it as she rubbed herself off. It wasn't long before she was pressed against the wall, jerking and shaking as she came hard with a rattling moan.

Tidying herself up, and wincing as her panties rubbed her tender clit as they came up, Lucinda left immediately with a muttered excuse to the receptionist, gaping in awe at her breasts.

* * *

Lucinda slammed the door of her car as she got out at home, grumbling angrily. Wait it out, he said! Wait it out! Here I am slowly losing control of my own body and he tells me to wait it out!

The doctor had told her that her hormones were totally out of balance, but any therapy he gave her could exacerbate the problem, rather than help it. He said her best bet was to wait out whatever was happening to her, after which he could recommend a hormone treatment course or corrective surgery. As to what had caused her sudden imbalance he had no idea.

She went inside, but before she could set her bag down she heard a strange noise from in the living room. She crept up to the doorway and stood shocked for a moment as she saw Harry sitting on the couch, his legs spread and his pants down as he pumped away at his cock, moaning.

On the TV was an image of a large-breasted blonde woman straddling a man, hidden by the camera. Her huge boobs were bouncing up and down as she rode the anonymous man, her long hair flicking everywhere.

Lucinda was prepared to yell at Harry for watching porn, but found the words dying in her throat as she stared at the screen, slack-jawed. Her nipples crinkled and throbbed against her shirt as she felt her pussy going wet, watching her husband desperately pumping his cock as the sexy big-boobed porn star impaled herself, moaning. Her clit throbbed and she let out a low moan, making Harry jump.

"Lucy! I was-"

"No... It's okay... Harry?"

The scene on the screen had changed. Another woman, equally blond and busty, was on her knees in front of the man. His cock was squashed between her large breasts, and she was sucking on the head as she jerked him off with her breasts. Lucinda's nipples twitched again.

"Can I do that for you?"

Harry was in heaven. The breasts that his wife now had wrapped around his cock were, if anything, bigger than those of the porn star who'd been on the television. Not only that, but they were softer, more pliant and perkier, probably due to being only two days old.

The soft-textured skin tugged at the skin of his cock and squished delightfully, their veins more visible from their rapid growth. His five inches throbbed between them as her tongue explored behind the head of his cock in light licks.

Lucinda had never, literally never, put her lips near a cock before, let alone his, but now she had a newfound pair of G cup breasts wrapped around his cock while she sucked it amateurishly but enthusiastically.

She was moaning and shuddering, her hands slipping as her boobs buzzed with pleasure in a way she'd never felt before. They were so sensitive it was making her clit twitch just to rub them against his cock, the sensation of skin against skin.

Before too long Harry put his hand on her head and moaned, his cock starting to lurch in her mouth before he began to shoot, shaking as he pumped up into her face. She started to choke but he held her on tight until he finished cumming, when she fell back, spluttering.

She was an erotic sight, looking up at him with wide eyes, jizz running down her lips and chin where she hadn't swallowed, dripping down to her gigantic breasts with proud, hard swollen nipples. He started to fondle his balls watching her. "Like that? I've got something even better to try."

Lucy was somehow even sexier on all fours than on her knees. Her huge breasts swung down pendulously, coming awfully close to brushing her nipples across the sheets as they hung.

Her ass appeared even larger like this, the cheeks huge, round and pale as they stuck out above her creamy thighs. Harry groped them roughly, grinning as she whined. He gave them a quick slap, making them jiggle, and looked down further to where her pouty pussy lay. It was swollen and engorged, and drooling juices around her bloated, distended clitoris.

He straightened up, taking position behind her and unceremoniously pushed his cock straight inside her. She howled as he pushed in right to the base, bumping up against her plump, cushiony butt, her pussy shuddering around him.

Cupid's Arrow apparently worked its magic on her muscles, too, because she was so tight as to be almost constricting. She was boiling hot and deliciously wet, and he nearly laughed out loud as he fucked her doggie-style, every thrust eliciting another moan, groan or wail. Her boobs bobbed back and forth as she thrust against him, and he reached around and squeezed them hard.

Before too long she shuddered with a choking cry, a cum slamming its way through her body. Her pussy began to spasm around his pole. He held on for as long as he could, pulling out and groaning as he shot his load up and across her back, while she collapsed forward, twitching. He pushed up next to her, his leg across her soft cheeks, one hand pawing at a sensitive breast.

"How about you have a shower, and then I'll fuck you again?"

* * *

Harry slumped in his chair the next morning, utterly exhausted. He and Lucy had gone another two rounds last night, and he was still worn out from it. It was still the best sex of his marriage, and some of the best of his entire life.

She was like an animal now, so desperate to sate her unfamiliar feelings she'd follow his lead on anything sexual. It didn't hurt that almost anything could get her off now. He finished off the last of his coffee, grinning and realising that she'd be finishing hers off too, with her latest dose of aphrodisiac.

She'd elected to sleep in that morning, given how exhausted she was and that she'd taken some sick leave from work, so Harry took her coffee up to her. It wouldn't be long now before-

"Harry!"

He grinned, putting his paper down and walking upstairs. Lucy was propped up against the head of the bed. Her pretty face was red and sweaty. One hand was down the front of her pyjama pants rubbing furiously at her swollen clit while the other gathered up a breast in one hand, rubbing, pinching the fat nipple.

"Harry I-ooof, huh, I need you to do somethinggaahh!"

He noted with glee her coffee cup was completely empty before crawling on top of her. With little ceremony he pulled down his pants and pushed his cock hard inside her. If anything she was tighter and hotter than the night before, thrashing and wailing as he started to pump.

Her head shook from side to side as she bit her lip to try and keep her moans down, her huge tits jiggling with every thrust. It wasn't long before she started to cum convulsively, her pussy massaging his prick until he started to cum as well, slamming as far into her as he could as his cock bobbed and lurched and shot off his load until he collapsed next to her, spent.

He'd started to drift off when he felt pressure on his dwindling cock. He looked down and Lucy's hand was circling his junk, her thumb rubbing the eye of his cock and her fingers tracing slowly across his balls.

"Harry, I'm still... I'm still horny. I need you to have sex with me again."

He gave her a weak grin. "Well that's not happening for a little while, is i-aah!"

She had flipped over, sliding down to his cock, her fingers still pressing and rubbing into it as she took long, slow licks up his balls. Despite his protestations he felt life stirring in his cock, even this soon after a huge cum. Soon she was staring at him with big, desperate eyes around his throbbing cock again.

She was twitching and breathing heavily, struggling with her arousal, and dragged herself up his body until she could mount him, straddling his pelvis and pushing herself down onto his prick so hard she screamed.

As she thrust on top of him her breasts bounced and through the nearly painful sensations of his sensitive dick he looked up as she began to change again, right before his eyes. With every bounce her breasts swelled a little larger as she screamed in pleasure, pushing them right against her body.

As she kept howling they began to overflow her hands, even as the ass slamming down against Harry's pelvis over and over plumped out even more, her hips widening out a full 2 inches around. Her hair crept down her head until it reached her shoulders, bright red and slicked with sweat.

She started to shudder and cum as her clit swelled up until it pressed back against his cock, grinding up and down against it with each thrust. The sight was too much for Harry and he started to pump up into her again, her pussy gripping his cock and milking it for every drop as she screamed.

* * *

Harry was even more exhausted the next morning as he stirred coffee. The sexual escapades hadn't stopped there. When he'd recovered, her gigantic breasts were squished roughly around his cock.

In a far cry from his last tit-fuck from her, though, each stroke of her breasts seemed to feel better for her than it did Harry. She didn't even get to finish bringing him off before she came yet again.

That dose had pushed Lucinda from super-horny desperate sexpot to super-horny demanding sex monster. Her new libido wasn't only considerably higher than any other woman, she had no concept of controlling it or not giving in to her feelings.

The times she wasn't slurping on his cock or begging him to fuck her or play with her tits she was masturbating. She became more devious, finding every way she could to get Harry hard.

She dressed herself in the smallest clothes she had, almost seeming to take a perverse pleasure in how he couldn't take his eyes off shirts stretched taut over her breasts which were bigger than her head, crowned with nipples an inch and a half thick that poked over two inches out of the shirt, perpetually hard, or the effect her ass in too-tight jeans had on his dick, her plump cheeks poured into the restricting denim which threatened to burst at the seams with womanly flesh.

Her butt was bigger than any Harry had ever seen, and her wide hips had to be shoehorned into her pants, even the larger pairs. She was some sort of walking wet dream, her proportions far beyond reality.

Her growing arousal, Harry realised, wasn't just from the effects of the chemical, but from her swollen pussy lips and tight pants grinding against her clitoris when she moved about. Her walking was slow and twitchy, and when she was on her feet for too long she began to sweat profusely and pant hard. He couldn't keep up with her any more, and the thought (and the pain in his cock) troubled him as he made the coffee. He picked up one of the stolen vials.

"One more. That's it. Last one. She's going to kill me otherwise."

He started to tip the measured dose out of the vial. Behind him he heard footsteps, and-

"Harry!"

He nearly jumped. She never watched him make it! With horror he realised that he'd twitched and poured the whole rest of the vial in; easily another week's worth of drug in one go. Before he could do anything but hide the vial she walked into the kitchen, slightly bow-legged, her massive breasts swinging back and forth and jigging as her shirt strained to contain them. Her soft midriff was completely exposed, as the shirt could just barely reach down over her nipples, giving her soft, creamy undercleavage. She mistook his scared expression for wide-eyed surprise and grinned, giving them a quick shake.

"You're taking too long, Harry, I had to- ooh, you're done!"

Before he could say a word she pushed past him, and grabbed her coffee one-handed. Her other was brushing across the front of her tight shorts, making her moan. Harry could barely watch as she worked her way through the cup, staring at him the entire time, rubbing herself.

"When we go back up" slurp "You need to massage my boobs, really hard, they're all tight and sore." slurp

She giggled, giving them another shake, and finished the cup. One hand shot down to his groin as she dumped the cup in the sink, pulling him out of the kitchen. "Come on. Boobs, no... ooowh..."

She stopped in the hallway, bending over slightly. Her stomach growled hard, and she looked as though she were going to be sick.

"Don' feel so good..."

Fear gripped Harry again. He knew what was happening, and this time there was no excuse. His mind was already buzzing with plans, plans to hide her, keep her locked in the house, make excuses to her work.

She made a retching noise, doubling over. Sweat was already pouring from her face. He quickly shuffled her into the bedroom where she laid down against the head of the bed.

"Harry... I..."

She suddenly screamed, going from doubled over to straight as a board, her massive boobs bouncing. Her hair was already starting to creep down her shoulders, growing rapidly. Her stomach growled again and she groaned.

Harry saw the flesh of her breasts bulge, pressing against the restriction of her shirt. Already tight, the thin fabric seemed to shrink-wrap itself against her bulging breasts as they continued to swell. She gave a yelp of pain, the shirt stretching to its limits, making popping noises as the seams began to snap.

Her hands flew up to them, pressing in hard, helplessly trying to halt their growth as the pale flesh started to bulge out of the tears in the fabric. With a rip, the strained fabric gave way and her breasts flopped out coming down onto her body with a slap, and continuing to grow. They slowly but inexorably began to spread across the front of her body, the nipples fattening up fast.

Her ass started to plump against the bed even more, hips spreading out beside her as she screamed in pain. The flesh of her hips bulged over the top of the band of her pants, creaking. She spread her legs, moaning as her clit visibly popped and swelled, spreading the walls of her pussy. After a few torturous minutes she stopped howling, slumped against the end of the bed and panting heavily.

Her new body twitched and jiggled, quivers passing through her basketball-sized breasts and bloated ass cheeks. Her trim waist looked nearly comical compared to the absurd size of her chest and hips. Her hair piled a little bit behind her, bright red tresses reaching to the bottom of her ass.

With a moan, she brought one gargantuan breast to her mouth and sucked hard. Her other hand reached out for Harry's cock, grasping it through his shorts. She whined and moaned as she tried to reach it, feeling it twitch under her hand, too clouded by lust to even operate his pants properly. Her breast dropped out of her mouth and slapped against the top of her stomach as she grabbed with both hands, trying to rip his fly apart.

He took a shocked step back and she launched herself at him, tackling him hard to the floor. One swollen nipple pushed into his mouth as she ground herself against him, settling for just scrubbing her painfully hard clit across the rough fabric of his pants and the throbbing treasure inside until her orgasm snapped through her body, leaving her writhing on top of his body.

There was no way for Harry to escape. The momentary relief gave her the presence of mind to pull his pants down, where her lust took over again and she impaled herself on him, forcing his cock down to the hilt inside her burning hot, impossibly tight pussy.

He could do little but lie there helplessly as her hips slammed down against him over and over in her desperate need to fill herself. The drug had been making her gradually more sensitive with its measured doses, but now every nerve in her body seemed like it was wired straight to the pleasure centre of her brain, every sensation multiplied threefold before it buzzed straight down her spine to her pussy.

Within minutes she was screaming in the grip of another unbearably powerful orgasm. Her artificially tightened muscles spasmed hard. Men were not going to last long underneath a cumming Cupid girl as their body's reactions to their orgasm milked a cock for all it was worth.