Cupid's Arrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry still managed to hold out until Lucy had brought herself to another screaming cum before he couldn't hold on any longer, his tired pole twitching and shooting up inside her. The last thing he saw before passing out was thirty pounds of breast flesh collapsing on top of him.

* * *

Lucy stirred, sliding off her comatose husband and panting, trying to clear her head. Her mind was starting to swim back into a grudging focus but all she could feel was tightness, ache, and endless, unbearable arousal.

She turned over and winced as her breasts flopped over and slapped into one another, the sensitive skin buzzing. Her huge nipples turned rubbery, swelling to an aching hardness. When she swung a leg over to get up she nearly seized as her pussy pressed on her marble-sized clit. Suppressing a sob, she spread her legs carefully and heaved the weight of her breasts up in her arms, twitching from the sensitivity of her pale skin.

Already her mind was starting to fade out again as the lust took over. Her hand was already drifting down to her juicing pussy as she started to giggle, her thoughts replaced by the image of Harry's throbbing cock, making her drool a little. She turned around in her awkward clit-sparing shuffle, fully intending to drag Harry back into bed and fuck him senseless. Her foot kicked his pants, and the odd clink she heard dispelled her orgasmic fog for a moment.

* * *

Harry awoke to a tremendous weight on his groin. Looking down, he saw Lucy was tit-fucking him, her gigantic pale tits engulfing his pole, spreading out under their own weight.

Strangely enough, he felt energised, not tired out like the last few days, and his cock was back in as good form as ever as she throatily moaned, not even bothering to jerk him, just squeezing her breasts and rubbing them back and forth. His cum hit him like a freight train, hard and fast as his hips suddenly bucked up against the weight, his cock jetting spunk, spraying up from between her breasts in a fountain which she greedily licked off the surface of her own tits before the shaking and stimulation had her cumming as well.

He was prepared to lie back and bask in his afterglow, but he gave a concerned groan as his cock throbbed again. Before his eyes, rather than go soft and limp it seemed to stand even straight and harder, the stout pole even maybe looking a little bigger to his eyes. Lucy locked her gaze on him, smiling as she lazily began to jerk it.

"I found those vials, you fucker. I was going to call the cops," she took a deep breath, trying to keep herself composed as she stroked his bucking, straining cock slowly "but what would I tell them? Who'd believe that my husband drugged me into growing the body of a pornstar freak? So I decided that as long as I was going to be unbearably horny for the rest of my life" she paused to lick a long, slow lick straight up the length of his cock which strained so hard Harry yelped, "that my darling husband should at least be able to keep up with me?"

He felt helpless as his body began to painfully tighten. His muscles were tight and tired, like he'd finished lifting weights, and the pain in his groin as his cock bobbed and lurched was immense.

He nearly screamed as it tightened up and swelled before his eyes as she stroked it, watching hungrily. It was accompanied by an equal pain in his testicles. She giggled and cupped them in her other hand, rolling them around lightly as they too began to bloat.

"You aren't allowed to hate this, Harry. You were happy to look on while I lost control of my body and turned into a big-titted slut!"

His sack stretched out and tightened, struggling to contain his bloating balls. She began to jerk him faster.

"Don't try and escape it. You fucking deserve this, whatever you get!"

Harry was horribly aware of the way his thoughts were beginning to slow down, become thick, muddy. He panted and moaned and wailed as his muscles expanded, the bed creaking with his built-up weight, growing taller and thicker. Fat melted from his body, replaced with hard muscle. Instead of the softening, feminising effect of the drug on a woman, on a man it kicked their male hormones into overdrive.

He would almost have been interested if he could keep his thoughts on anything but how hard and needy his cock was and how big and soft Lucy's breasts were, with a happy, stupid grin. It was the last conscious thought that echoed through his head and it soon exited in a heaving, voluminous blast of cum.

* * *

All in all, Lucy thought to herself, it could have worked out a lot worse. She stood out in the kitchen, humming happily to herself. Her breasts were tied up in a sheet wrapped loosely around her body; she found regular clothes got in the way more often than not.

She'd gradually adjusted to moving around in her new body, but every so often she'd forget herself and let a heavy breast bump against something, or move her legs the wrong way and scrub her clit, and it left her a wreck. She shuddered a little, feeling herself start to sweat as her boobs started to bounce and bob from the movement, and looked down at the kitchen clock.

She hadn't dared even try to go anywhere away from the house for weeks, and even after that, training herself to deal with her body's new demands, to suppress her arousal, she could manage about half a careful hour before she lost control and started to masturbate, and barely over 2 hours without cock.

She heard a thump from upstairs, and a near animal moan, and had to grasp the counter to steady herself as her knees shook. She carefully made her way upstairs and into the bedroom to greet herself with the familiar, comforting sight of her husband.

"It's okay Harry dear. I'm back."

He struggled against the handcuffs she'd put on him. She noted with glee that his Cupid-blessed muscles had managed to seriously dent the brass posts of the bed. As he struggled his cock shook, and despite herself she let out a moan watching it.

It had finished growing at over a foot long, as thick around as a drink can, sitting atop throbbing testicles the size of bowling balls. It was rock hard, which wasn't unusual - Harry hadn't gone soft since she'd drugged him, and his balls were always full of painfully huge blasts of cum for her.

She straddled him, grinding her thick clit against the top of his cock, pushing her nipples into his furry thatch of chest hair. She didn't love the fact that his overdriven hormones made him so hairy, but for that cock she'd put up with anything.

Her gelatinous breasts squished against him, pooling around his broad chest as she positioned herself at the top of his cock. She'd worried about taking him in, but her muscles apparently became more than strong - they were flexible too. Her pussy opened up as she pushed against the fat head, and she screamed as she pushed him inside her as far as he would go.

He began to grunt and thrust, finally given his relief. She normally rode him like this or played with his gigantic cock nearly all the time, at home, but today had been an experiment in how long they could both last without cumming.

She nearly immediately ripped into a powerful orgasm and Harry soon followed suit, his desperate balls filling her to the brim with what had to be enough cum to fill a bucket. She slid off and collapsed on top of him, reaching back to play with his still-twitching pole. She liked to jerk and suck him and talk to him - she knew he couldn't even understand her any more, but it made her feel closer to him than they ever had been as a couple.

Her fingers lightly rubbed underneath the head of his dick, while her other hand groped and pulled at one of her nipples.

"Lucy's got a job, baby! We were running out of money to feed this monster dick." She gave it a loving tug. "I'm a stripper! I'm going to be shaking the fat titties you gave me for lots and lots of money. I only even had to fuck the owner once, as much as I wanted to just rape him all night."

She giggled at the memory of that "interview." She'd been waiting long enough that her time was rapidly running out, and when she'd gotten into his room she'd had enough time to blurt out "I'll take my clothes off for money!" before she'd leaped into his lap, pushing one outsized breast into his mouth.

Harry grunted happily as she began to pick up the pace, letting her breast drop and slap heavily against her stomach, then turning around to squish them around his pole.

"That means I'm going to let you be a big boy while I'm gone and jerk your fat pole as much as you like. Just jerk jerk jerk all night until I come home and fuck you, right? That's what you like to do now."

He yelped and gasped, his cock twitching hard. She moaned and suckled on the head as he started to cum hard, slurping him down and letting the rest drip onto her breasts as she came too. Deep in the ravaged recesses of what remained of Harry's mind, a tiny thought surfaced.

"This is heaven."