Cupid's Arrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,169 Followers

"I've wanted to do that since the day we met," Moira smiled as she looked up from between Jenna's legs, the fruits of her orgasm fresh on her lips.

"And I've wanted you to do it," Jenna replied in labored breaths, "but I'm so glad we waited until now."

Moira rose to her feet and kissed Jenna deeply, her tongue deep in her mouth as she shared that satisfying nectar. Together they dropped down on the bed, bodies intertwined as they held each other close.

"If you don't get out of that dress right now, I'm going to rip it off you," Jenna promised as she reached for the clasp behind Moira's neck.

Moira's hands met her there and between they had the green outfit lying on the floor next to hers in no time. The redhead's smaller mounds required a bra only for the sake of modesty, so she normally went without one. This time was no exception. The tiny thong barely covered a mound that even at a glance appeared to have less hair Jenna's. When that too was gone, the brunette grinned as she discovered that her love had done her one better. Her mound was completely shaved.

"Lay on your stomach," Jenna instructed Moira.

Once she had, Jenna swung her legs over her and began to massage Moira's ankles. The redhead let out a soft moan as she laid her head on the large pillows and closed her eyes. Jenna had every intention of returning Moira's favors, she just like to take a more round-about route.

Her fingers worked their way up Moira's legs, alternating between right and left until they reached the cheeks of her ass. Then she worked her way half way down again, plying the supple flesh with a strong touch.

With that same firm touch, she parted the cheeks of Moira's ass, exposing the delights between. Without hesitation, Jenna lowered her head and ran an outstretched tongue across the rounded orbs, centering on the tight and sensitive hole between.

"Oh God, Jenna," Moira panted as she felt the slippery appendage tickle the responsive flesh.

Back when she and Brian were an "item", they gotten drunk together one night and had wound up in bed together. To see what it would be like, if for no other reason. Once there, among other things, her "boyfriend" had introduced her to the delights of analingus. She'd been so impressed that it had become a permanent part of her repertory.

While her tongue worked its way back and forth, Jenna slid a hand under Moira and began to also play with her pussy. The dual pleasures had the intended effect on the woman beneath her and she could feel her body reacting.

Jenna continued for a while, then lifted herself and concentrated her hands on the small of Moira's back. Carefully she worked the flesh with the same infinite attention. With each repetition, her hands moved a little higher until they were poised against her shoulders.

Holding them firmly, Jenna lay across Moira and continued to massage her back, now using her breasts rather than her hands. The substitution had not gone unnoticed and brought forth loud, verbal encouragements from the redhead.

Jenna kissed the back of Moira's neck and whispered for her to turn over. As soon as she did, Jenna was back on top of her, kissing her stomach while her hands ran up and down her sides. Raising Moira's arms over her head, Jenna brought her mouth to the small, tender breasts below. Eagerly she kissed the nipples of both, playing with them with her tongue and wrapping her lips around them. Her hands took hold of the warm flesh, rubbing it hard and deep.

Lifting herself just a little higher, she pressed her own breasts against Moira's, nipple against nipple as they rubbed together. Moira brought her arms down and ran her fingers across Jenna's back, tickling her skin.

From there, Moira raised Jenna just high enough that her mouth could again reach the large breasts suspended above her. Lifting her head, she repeated her performance of a short time earlier, much to Jenna's delight.

After giving Moira a second chance to play, Jenna kissed her way down her length, finally arriving at the cleanly shaven prize she had been working her way to. Outstretched fingers teasingly stroked the wet surface, as her lips planted kisses to the left and right. Finally, she couldn't hold herself back any longer and with a passion the equal of Moira's, she partook of the feast offered to her.

On one of those nights she had laid alone in bed, Jenna reflected on the fact that, being honest with herself, she'd slept with twice as many women as Moira, despite the fact that the younger girl was more open about her sexuality. At this moment, however, she almost felt virginal, if such a thing was possible. A feeling generated by the fact that for the first time in her life, she was having sex for love, not simply lust.

Not to say all those other times had been wasted efforts, she reminded herself. If not for them, she'd hardly have been in a position to bring Moira the pleasures she was now enjoying. What had gone before no longer mattered, only what was ahead of them. A future she desperately wanted to share.

It took a little longer than her own climax, but soon enough, Moira stood at the edge of that same abyss. And as before, it only took a gentle nudge to send her spiraling over. With a force equal to those that had caused Jenna to quake uncontrollably, Moira gave that same gift of ambrosia.

"Worth waiting for?" Jenna asked.

"Most definitely," Moira smiled, "but what do we do for an encore?"

"Oh I have an idea about that," Jenna smiled back.

-=-=-=-

"I like this idea," Moira said as she leaned back against Jenna and let the hot water again cover the both of them.

Jenna had been right in her initial assumption that the antique tub was big enough for the two of them. It felt so good to have Moira laying in her arms, her back pressed against her breasts her own hands ran up and down her body.

Tilting her head back, Moira kissed Jenna for what she imagined had to be at least the hundredth time tonight. Jenna returned the kiss just as eagerly as she had the first, brushing away the small mountain of bubbles Moira's motion had stirred up.

With one hand on the redhead's breast and the other between her legs, Jenna ran her fingers against soapy flesh. As much as she loved relaxing in the tub back home, it was definitely more fun sharing it with someone else. Moira had the same thought as after letting Jenna have her way with her for a while, she had them change places so that she was now the one of the bottom.

Taking hold of both Jenna's breasts, Moira squeezed them together, sitting up so that her own mounds pressed deep into the brunette's back. Then she whispered into Jenna's ear, words of love and a suggestion.

In response to both, Jenna lifted herself up so that her body rose above to water and she braced herself against the sides of the heavy tub. Moira reached out and, starting at her back, ran her wet hands down across Jenna's ass.

Leaning forward, she planted soft kisses on each cheek, as well as one deep one at the sensitive spot in-between. Jenna turned around and Moira lifted soap filled hands and massaged the bubbles into her large breasts. Scooping up a generous amount in her own hands, Jenna did the same to Moira's.

Once they were both covered with suds, they got to their knees and rubbed their bodies together, sliding slippery flesh against flesh, covering any exposed area with kisses. Nimble hands slid down both their backs, down to their cheeks and then back up to the base of their necks.

They continued playing with each other until the water finally began to cool. Then, after drying each other off, they moved to the large bed, slipping still naked beneath the heavy comforter.

"I really love you," Moira said with a kiss. "I've never said that to anyone before.

'I'm afraid I have said it to someone else," Jenna admitted, "but that was long ago before I knew what love really was."

"As long as you know now," Moira said as she leaned over and took a small, gift wrapped package from the overnight bag next to the bed. "I got you something, I hope you like it."

"You've done too much already," Jenna said, then thought better of it and added, "I'm sure I'll love it."

With eager eyes she tore off the gift wrap and opened the small box. When she saw what was inside, her eyes opened even wider in disbelief.

"I can't believe you bought this," she said, her tone making Moira think something was wrong.

"You don't like it?" she said with concern. "It's not expensive, really. I just saw it last month at the mall and thought it was perfect."

Not saying a word, Jenna threw off the comforter and went right to her own suitcase. Taking out a small bag, she handed it to Moira.

"I'm afraid I didn't think to wrap it," she said as she handed it to her lover.

The look on Moira's face went from worry to glee when she looked in the box. Inside was a small, sterling silver pendent depicting Cupid's bow and arrow. Identically in every way to the one she had just given Jenna.

"If this isn't a sign, I don't know what is," Jenna laughed as she offered to help Moira put her pendent on.

"I know it is," Moira replied as she helped Jenna in turn, "I hope we never have a reason to take them off."

As it turned out, they were still wearing the pendants when they returned to the same Inn the following Valentine's Day. A practice they would continue every year until the small bed and breakfast closed for good - thirty-one years later.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,169 Followers