Cupid's Big Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Reese nurses at my balls, rolling them about in his talented mouth. His tongue washes over them, his teeth graze them teasingly, his cheeks suck them almost painfully. He releases them, finally, only to take the right one into his mouth for special treatment. He pulls away with it firmly trapped in between his lips, and I feel the cords stretch until they are taut. I gasp, and yet I don't want him to stop. If he's going to pull it off I'm okay with that as long as it feels this good. He purses his lips and pulls back, and my ball slides out from between his lips like a kiss being blown to a departing sailor on a wartime dock. The pressure and the release are intoxicating. And then he pounces on my left teste and gives it an even stronger dose of his suck-and-tug routine. This is why god gave us balls, I'm convinced of it; Reese is the universe's way of compensating me for all of the times I slipped on a bike pedal and smashed my nuts on the bar.

Calvin, meanwhile, has searched out every crevice of my ass with his tongue, and they are all quivering with delight. I had never imagined myself wanting to be fucked, but tonight I'm not so sure. Oh, who am I kidding? If these guys wanted to fuck me--both of them, at the same time--I would probably let them do it. I would give them anything.

As if on cue, Calvin and Reese stop their ministrations, and Calvin again flips me over. He lays me back on the deck at the edge of the pool, so that my butt rests on the rim and my feet are on the seat. Again he and Reese spread my legs, but this time it's my cock and well-sucked nuts that are on offer. They pounce, spreading my legs wide enough for both of them to nuzzle up to my loose scrotum; as I look down, they exchange a glance and then simultaneously each one takes a ball in his mouth. This just about sends me into orbit; no one has ever paid such inventive attention to my nutsack, and before this moment I would not have thought it possible to have my balls sucked by two people at once. Knowing these two, I just have to hang on and hope that their competitive streak does not extend to who can suck harder.

Just as my balls reach the point of exhaustion--I'm not sure that the ligaments or whatever the hell holds them up will ever return to their normal length, as stretched as they have been tonight--they plop out of those lovely mouths and bounce joyfully on my taint. Calvin smiles at me and his big right paw reaches for my cock. Seeing this, Reese makes a move for it as well, and their hands are locked together with my achingly hard dick captured in their grasp. They are suddenly tender, though, as they pull my boner up from where it has been throbbing against my belly. Reese, fascinated, fingers my foreskin gingerly, as if not sure whether he's allowed to touch it.

"Awesome, isn't it?" enthuses Calvin. "Watch how the skin slides up and down!" He moves his hand up and down my erection, and Reese studies the motion closely.

"If I had that I would spend all of my time jerking off," states Reese.

"That's how you spend all of your time now!" laughs Calvin.

"Not any more, with you to suck my dick whenever I want," Reese shoots back.

Calvin giggles, but then regains his composure. "Let's not forget who we have to thank for that," he reminds Reese, and they turn back to my cock and each plant a kiss on its throbbing head, which is now shiny and red with precum and urgency. Reese sticks his tongue out at laps up a shiny bit of fluid.

"Yum. He tastes like you," he says to Calvin.

Calvin licks at my dickhead, but Reese has already swabbed up the leakage. So he plants a tight, suctioning kiss right on my slit in an attempt to mine some fresh ooze. He sucks powerfully, and then I feel his tongue probing into the opening. He's raping my dick with his tongue, and I love it. So, apparently, do my balls, because they give up a huge blop of precum, which he sucks down hungrily.

"So that's what I taste like, huh?" he asks Reese, smacking his lips.

"Like you've never tasted your own before," sneers Reese, then he grins and elbows Calvin in the ribs.

They return to my cock, and begin to battle their way to the top, kissing the length of my still-dripping prick and kissing each other around it. Finally Reese reaches the tip and he's all business, pulling firmly on my cock, causing the foreskin to completely cover and then lop over the head. He sucks the gathered skin into his mouth and runs his tongue around between my skin and head. This has always driven me wild, but never before has it been like this. Then, like Calvin, he works the slit with his tongue, alternately penetrating and sucking, until I'm just about blind with ecstasy.

Sensing that I'm getting close, they work my shaft with their clasped hands again, while both lick and suck at the tip. Their stroke is what I imagine they use when they are jerking themselves off and want to get the job done quick: it's a no-nonsense stroke designed to achieve the maximum spurtage in the minimum time. It works. Holy fuck it works.

"Guys..."

They continue stroking. I'm not sure they are even listening.

"Hey, guys..."

They don't skip a stroke.

"Guys, I'm gonna..."

Clearly they don't care. Fuck it.

"Guys, oh shit, Calvin, Reese, oh my fucking god!"

It hits me. The Orgasm. Not just an orgasm, The Orgasm. I've had a few in my life--say, one or two a day since the time I was 12. But there was never anything like this. I will look back on this moment as the day I realized what it could be.

My entire body tenses, my legs shake as if gripped by a seizure. My balls, so loose and floppy a minute ago, climb up so high that I think they're going to slip inside me--oops, there goes the right one. Then the spasm starts, down between my legs; it's like an electric shock that convulses some secret muscles down there. Whoops, the left nut has now returned to its internal roost. My boys sure are taking this orgasm seriously.

When the first surge of cum rockets out of my cock, I don't think any of us is ready for it. It launches high into the air, and then lands--plop--on my lips. I have no doubt that the second, third, fourth, and twenty-seventh shot would have gone that far as well, except we'll never know that for sure. Reese clamps his mouth on my dickhead and won't let go. Well, until Calvin pushes him off of it and takes several shots himself. Then they share that messy thing between them, lapping at it, catching globs of cum as they are blasted out, and then kissing each other with my cum sloppy on their lips. It's all over their faces, and still it shoots out; they giggle joyfully and lap up what they can, kissing each other between spurts. It's like my crotch has become their playground, and that's the hottest thing I've ever been part of.

Finally, as I gasp for air and the spasms subside, they kiss their way up my torso to my nipples, to my neck, and finally to my lips. My eyes are closed in exhaustion, and I try to identify which one is kissing me just by feel. Before I can check my answers, they are both kissing me at the same time. We kiss until my breathing returns to normal, and then we all collapse on the deck.

We lie there side by side, all three of us naked and exhausted and tasting of my cum, looking up at the stars beyond the dancing flames of the torches. I have never tried to imagine perfect happiness, but this is as close as I think I've ever been to it. Or am likely to get to it.

CHAPTER NINETEEN

"Well, you guys sure know how to say thanks," I say, after we've reclined under the stars for a while.

Calvin turns to me. "That's just the beginning, my friend. I'll be saying thanks for a long, long, time."

"Yes, we're very grateful people," agrees Reese, smiling.

"Aw, shucks, gentlemen. I did what anyone would do in the same situation. Well, anyone who likes stalking hot guys and giving them blowjobs," I venture, modestly.

"And who is such a romantic that he is willing to go to any lengths to see that hot guy hooked up with his repressed best friend," adds Reese.

"That's me, the romantic with the leaky cock and the well-sucked asshole." This makes me ponder the skill with which they "thanked" me. "You guys are amazing. I cannot believe that neither of you has had sex with a man before today. Well, yesterday, in your case, Calvin."

"Nope, complete virgins, we were," attests Calvin. "Just very very dirty ones."

"Well, I for one applaud whatever dirt you've been rolling around in. I quite enjoyed myself."

"We enjoyed you too," smirks Calvin, looking more beautiful than ever. Of course, everyone looks better when their face is shining with one's own cum.

"Now, let's get inside before we get chilled out here," I scold, pretending to be the mother hen. "Aunt Emily would never forgive me if you two caught your death of cold."

We snuff the torches and head inside. We all make our way to the master bath, and the guys go in ahead of me to get the shower running. I open my pack to put my shorts away, and I find another of Aunt Emily's surprises: a package that reads simply "Operation Cupid, Part 3." I wonder what she has in store for her boys now.

I unwrap the package, and inside the box I find a note ("Enjoy yourselves! --Aunt Emily") and the following items: four boxed enemas, an jumbo bottle of lube, a book titled "Gay Sex for Complete Beginners," and two packages of large-sized condoms. Now, how would Aunt Emily have known about the size issue? I don't give that a second thought because, well, ick. Anyway, this is a goodie bag for the aspiring young gay men in the next room, and I can hardly wait to share it with them.

As I enter the bathroom I find Calvin and Reese already in the large shower, covered with lather and helping each other with their hard-to-reach areas.

"Room for one more?" I ask.

"'Bout time!" comes the reply from Calvin, who swings open the door and his arms, in a recap of our shower yesterday. I enter, wrapped in the warmth of his arms, and this time Reese closes around us from behind. This is the best place in the world, sandwiched between these two and their plump cocks which are even now struggling to reach each other, through me if necessary.

We scrub, and play, and splash, and laugh, and make quite a mess of Aunt Emily's lovely bathroom. When we are clean enough to want to get dirty again, Calvin shuts off the water and we dry ourselves.

"Hey, guys, Aunt Emily left you something else for tonight," I tell them as I rub myself dry.

"That woman is amazing," sighs Reese. "What is it this time?"

"It's kind of a care package. You have to come see." I walk out into the bedroom with a towel around my waist. They follow, similarly attired.

I open the box, and toss the items out onto the bed. "Ya got yer condoms, yer lube..."

"So far so good," says Calvin, making sinister eyes at Reese.

"Oh, in your dreams are you needing that tonight, big guy," retorts Reese. "It would take more lube than that to get your monster up in my business."

"And ya got yer complete instructional manual..."

The book hits the bed with a plop and Reese picks it up. He opens it to a random page and is visibly shocked--it's fully illustrated, and as Reese has been an out gay man for all of about a day, it's a bit much for him. Calvin pulls it from his hands and flips through it eagerly.

"Cool," he says, studying some of the more advanced topics.

"Check the index for 'gerbil,'" I tease.

"Shut up," he returns, and tosses the book back to the bed.

"And finally, ya got yer enemas. No one wants to tap a poopy ass, right?" The guys are a bit stunned by this, and it's clear they're not sure they want to be involved in anything that requires rectal cleansing. It's not, admittedly, a very sexy thing to contemplate for the first-timer.

"Umm, ewww," opines Reese. "Why would you want that?"

"So that you are clean and empty for anal sex. It's what everyone does. I guess. I mean, I've never done that, but, still, I think it's a pretty normal thing." I'm not sure I'm helping.

"Look, we both just sucked on your ass for like a half hour, and you hadn't used one of those things, right? And that was fine, right?" Calvin regards the enemas on the bed as if they were snakes. Poisonous ones.

"Right, but actual sex is different. I mean, look at what you guys are packing. You shove those monsters up the ass, there's gonna be some motion there. This way, it's all clean and clear."

"Look," Reese says, trying to get his head around all of this. "You've been gay for like, ever. We're kind of new at this. I've never had anything up my butt bigger than a girls finger. You?" he nods to Calvin.

"Nope, me neither. Well, two fingers, once." He giggles nervously.

"Okay, so we're pretty much complete anal virgins. I'm not sure about all of this. Josh, what do you think?"

"I think you should do what's comfortable for you. But I'd certainly be willing to help if you wanted to try it."

"Get this--a full service Cupid. He'll even shoot his arrow up your ass," Calvin chuckles. I'm not sure Reese finds it so funny.

"Here's the thing, guys. Your ass has some stuff in it that can make you feel amazing. Now, I don't want to push you into anything, but if you'd like to try, I'll show you what I know."

They consider this. They look at each other. I can tell Calvin is ready to go--he's proven over and over again that he's up for anything--but Reese is uncertain. Calvin goes to him, cradles his face in his hands, kisses him sweetly, deeply, and then says "I want you, Reese."

Reese sighs, clearly love-struck.

"I'm in," he says to me. "Let's do this thing."

"All right, then," I announce, grabbing up the enema boxes. "Everyone back into the bathroom."

I arrange the guys so that they are on all fours on the bathroom rug, facing each other. I want them to be able to see each other's faces as I do this. I unwrap the first box, and position myself behind Calvin. I marvel for a moment at the sight before me--his muscular, round buttocks, slightly parted, with a dark furrow of hair between. This is without a doubt one of the finest asses on the planet. But no time for fawning now. With one hand I spread open his cheeks, exposing the tight knot of anus hidden inside. I position the tip of the bottle here, and say softly to him "I'm going in now, so push out a bit, like you're taking a shit." Instantly the knot blossoms, showing some of his glistening insides, and the tip slides in.

"Oh," Calvin grunts, and I see his surprise mirrored in Reese's face.

"You okay?" I ask, holding back until he's ready.

"Yep, fire away!" comes the response, ringing with bravado. Calvin is the only man I know who can come off as completely masculine when he's asking for an enema.

I squeeze the bottle, gently at first, then harder as the bottle empties.

"Oof," Calvin moans, and his head drops down between his arms.

"Cal, how ya doin'?" Reese asks, concerned.

"Oh my god Reese it feels amazing," Calvin replies, bringing his head up to look at Reese. "It's like, full, but in a good way. You're going to love it."

The enema is about all squeezed out now. "Okay, about done. I'm going to pull the nozzle out now, and you hold the liquid in, okay?"

"How the hell am I supposed to do that? It's going to come running out, isn't it?"

"Calvin, your ass is so tight I'm surprised that the nozzle hasn't been snapped in two. You won't have a problem holding it in." I withdraw the nozzle, and he lets out a "woof" in relief.

"Now, hold that in for a few minutes. Reese, you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be. I'm not sure that I'm as anally oriented as our friend here."

Calvin laughs and kisses Reese playfully.

"Don't laugh, or you're going to have a fucking fountain back there," chides Reese.

"You heard the man! I'm locked up tight as a drum back there."

I'm in position behind Reese. His ass is so different from Calvin's; where football has given Calvin powerful, full glutes, as round as a bowling ball and about as large, Reese's ass is sculpted in on the sides, rounding only near the cleft down the middle. They are the buttocks of a gymnast, of a sprinter, and they are open wide for me now.

"All right, Reese, you know the drill."

"Can we not use that word right now?"

A sense of humor is important when one is about to be anally violated for the first time with anything larger than a cheerleader's pinkie.

"Okay, push out."

He does, and his ass opens. It's beautiful. I don't say that lightly--some asses are not much to look at, frankly, but this one is gorgeous. Seeing it quiver and pout I'm tempted to throw the enema aside and plant a kiss right on it. It's criminal that he's been hiding this thing from the world. But I have a job to do, and I slide the nozzle in.

"Oh," Reese says, matter-of fact. "That's not bad."

Then I squeeze.

"Oh, shit!" He lunges forward toward Calvin, pressing his head against his shoulder for support. Luckily I am expecting this, and I keep the pressure up. "I'm not big enough for the whole thing! There won't be room for it all!"

"Yes, there will be. You'll be fine," I assure him, hoping my voice is full of confidence. He may be right--I'm pressing awfully hard to empty the bottle. Finally, I'm done.

"Okay, I'm going to pull it out now," I announce.

"Finally!" Reese sighs.

As the tip of the nozzle reappears, the pouting pucker closes behind it and not a drop emerges. These guys are tight.

"So," Calvin asks, "How long do we stay like this?"

"For a couple of minutes. Then you go and release it on the toilet, and come back for round two."

"Round two?" gasps Reese. "Are you serious?"

"Gotta be clean, guys. Second one will be easier, I'm sure."

Suddenly Calvin rears up on his knees. "Gotta go," he announces urgently, and bolts for the toilet, which is in a little room of its own off the side of the main part of the bathroom. He shuts the door, but we hear his groaning clearly. He's either really enjoying the sensation of the enema rushing out of him, or he's really really not. Hard to tell.

"Josh?" Reese says, quietly.

"Yeah, Reese?"

"I'm not sure about this."

"About what?"

"About this whole anal thing."

"Reese, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

"But you know how Cal is. If he asks me, I'll end up doing anything he wants."

"He has that effect on you, too?" I chuckle.

"Yeah, he does. Always has." He seems to be remembering things that extend far back in their lives together. I'd give anything to be able to see what he's seeing right now.

"Josh?"

"Yeah?"

"Why have you never been fucked?"

I think about this for a moment.

"It's just not something that I have ever really wanted to do, I guess. Maybe the right opportunity hasn't presented itself. I mean, what you guys did to me out in the hot tub was fucking amazing. My ass has never felt that good. If you had asked me right then, I would have let you stick whatever you wanted up there, I was so into it."

"Good thing Cal didn't know that."

"Yeah," I agree. "But maybe that's how I would answer your question. I've never been fucked because the right guy hasn't asked me at the right time. If that happens at some point, I could see giving it up to him. Until today, I wouldn't have thought that. Just another thing I've learned this weekend."

"I think it's pretty clear that you've taught more than you've learned this weekend. I mean, look at us. Two days ago, we weren't even speaking to each other, and now we're on our hands and knees letting you hose out our asses."

"We've all come pretty far, I guess."

"Dude! You have to do that!" Calvin shouts as the door to the toilet flies open. "It's fucking awesome!"

"Yeah, I think it's about time," Reese agrees as he gingerly makes his way to his feet and passes Calvin on the way to the toilet. The door closes, and I try to make out by the sounds whether he's okay in there. Not sure.