Cupids Bow: Making Ben Angry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued to advance, quietly, stealthily as she backed into a chair in the bedroom and stuttered a half hearted " I'm g...oing to sleep on the c...ouch downstairs" watching him warily, trying to appear a lot more confident than she felt, as she spun around to grab a pillow.

He snaked out one long arm, quicker than her mind could process and grabbed her by the arm so that she smashed into his chest losing her breath, she began to push him but he was a solid stone wall that would not move an inch, he growled as he picked her up, by the waist, moving his hands so that one was gripping her hair and holding her behind her head and the other was under her ass and she was eyeball to eyeball with him.

She wrapped her legs around his waist to try and remove the tension that was causing him to pull her hair so painfully. He continued to hold her by the back of the head, feeling her hot, moist pussy gripping around his hard dick, through her soaking wet boy shorts as he slid his mouth over hers in a hot, passionate fierce kiss that stole her breath away. She bit down, hard on his lip as he held her like a rag doll and opened her mouth to scream at him to release her, but he would not have it. She had finally let that hot head of hers write a check that her firm, round ass was going to have to cash. His large hand smacked against her ass as hard as he could in that position and it was hard enough to make tears spring to her eyes as she fought like a wild animal, her hair flying around her head.

She had finally achieved her desire, there was an angry fire inside of him, he was furious with her and horny as he had ever been, he could literally have killed her or fucked her within an inch of her life at that moment; it could have gone either way. Her tiny body continued to push against him trying to get some type of leverage to spare herself the embarrassment of him finding out that between his absolute dominance of her and the spanking she was soaking wet and hot as fire. All she wanted was his beautiful thick cock as deep as possible inside of her and she was seconds away from screaming for him to just fuck her already.

Her constant chanting thought was that "she had to get away before he found out what a slut she was, how much this fight had turned her on, how bad she wanted him, pride be damned. But every time she tried to pull away to say something he slid his full sensuous lips over her warm, moist mouth and kissed her, again and again and again. Those passionate soulful kisses drugging her and taking away her free will till she could not remember anything but this man, this wonderful, splendid man in her arms.

He did not know when she stopped fighting and started kissing him back, but her passion was phenomenal, she scratched his arms and grabbed his hair holding him still for her hot, wet kisses. He was still burning with anger and passion as he threw her on the bed and fell on top of her as she screamed and wrapped her legs around his waist and scratched his back... he retaliated by grabbing her hands in one of his large ones, holding them above her head while he ripped her tank top off and tearing through the lace boy shorts like they were made of paper.

The silky touch of her skin, the intense fragrance of her body, and the heat of her gaze pushed through the red haze of his fury, his breathing slowed a bit and he watched her gazing at him, finally still except for the panting breaths that pushed from her lungs causing her beautiful breasts to rise and fall capturing the remainder of his attention.

He watched amazed at the beautiful woman naked in his bed; all of the events of the day, his anticipation of proposing to her, the nagging little doubt that she may not say yes, his longing for her, the argument about that tramp from the office, this fight, and her anger had excited him beyond anything he had ever felt before, his cock was enormous and dying to get inside of her tight wetness. He had intended to pound his anger and frustration out on her, but as he looked into her eyes he saw the woman he adored, the person who had stolen his heart and whom he loved beyond measure and who he knew, deep inside of her soul, loved him more than her own life all of these thoughts conspired against him and he could not hurt her.

Even when she begged for it and deserved it; but pain with pleasure, that he could do, she had always wanted to see if he was capable of anger and he wanted to give her a night she would never, ever forget. So without waiting to see if she was ready or had forgiven him, he rammed his thick hard cock inside of her tight little cunt in one swift, smooth motion and proceeded to fuck her slowly torturing her with his slow and steady love making, pulling completely out and ramming himself back inside of her over and over again, slowly sucking her highly sensitive nipple into his hot mouth, watching her as she tried to make him go faster, until the pace he set for them went from torture to the sublime and she felt the burning fireball uncurl inside of her, as she felt her thighs begin to shake and quiver, the world stood still as she felt his cock actually get larger inside of her filling her, brushing against her cervix, as he moaned her name, whispering to her, talking in deep sexy voice as he fucked her laying it down like she didn't even know was possible, telling her how incredible she felt, how much he loved her how ridiculous it was for her to be jealous because he would never look at another woman. He teased her and played her like an instrument he had practiced for years, her moans becoming screams of pleasure through the night.

Sure enough he melted her tender heart, Mel was after all a sweetheart; though quick to anger she never held a grudge and tonight was no exception, finally she kissed him back with love and passion and opened herself to him in a way that no woman ever had. He could feel it every time he entered her body, this feeling of welcoming and coming home, her pussy was the safest, most beautiful place on earth, his own little slice of heaven.

Being inside of her created sensations inside of him that caused him to become super sensitive, he could feel her velvety walls quiver all around his hard cock, and just when he thought she could not feel any better, he felt her hot, silky cream as she came on his cock again and again, forcing him to explode inside of her releasing rope after thick creamy rope of cum inside of her, and without pulling out or missing a stroke he was hard again.

They made love until the sun came up, until she was so sore she wondered if she would be able to walk the next day and his balls ached from releasing cum so many times in one night. Finally spent and exhausted, Mel collapsed on his chest, just as she went to sleep he slipped the engagement ring on her finger, fuck asking her to marry him, he was making her his woman, she was his! He hoped. He wanted her to find it there when she awakened and know that she owned his beautiful heart and was his forever.

The morning after...

It was early afternoon and cold when Mel opened her eyes the next day, a delicious soreness permeating throughout her still naked body. She stretched like a cat and smiled as she remembered the soreness was caused by their intense lovemaking session the night before. She turned toward Ben to cuddle against him; she realized she still felt this sense of awe and longing, even after a night filled with his lovemaking.

The heat radiating from his body was wonderful; he was like a furnace and his strong, muscular body was so inviting she slipped her soft leg over his legs, her arm across his chest and her head on his shoulder, her soft curly, brown hair spreading around her face like a halo, and was slipping back into a deep sleep when she felt his eyes on her. Even as she slept she could always tell when he was watching her and awaken, it was as though they were connected, she could feel him inside of her body. As she pulled her head back and looked into his beautiful eyes, she saw the passion ignite as his eyes darkened and his breathing quickened. She felt her body's Pavlovian response and the wetness between her own legs, the heat in her stomach and groin just as he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her all the way on top of him kissing her passionately.

All thoughts other than his body and what his hands and mouth were doing to her vanished as she responded to him in the most primitive way with soft moans and open legs that welcomed his hardness as he pushed his way back inside of her body. She moved on top of him riding him, her small body guided by his large hands on her firm round, buttocks, his passion filled voice calling her name over and over until she thought she would pass out from the pleasure of it.

She grabbed his broad shoulders to keep her balance and was approaching her next orgasm, so many within 14 hours she had lost count, when she noticed the diamond solitaire ring on her left hand and stopped moving. His body, hands and mouth protested simultaneously at her sudden stillness until her noticed she was looking at the ring he had gently placed on her hand the night before.

As he looked at her with a sexy soft smile that was much more of a statement than a question, he rolled over on top of her, pushing her thighs open wider with his knees and began pushing inside of her talking to her in his sexiest voice, about when he realized he had fallen in love with her, the exact moment, when he knew he had to have her, marry her, make her his woman, the mother of his children, build a home, a family a life together. She looked at him with tears of happiness, pure bliss and passion unable to speak but her love for him radiating from her like a beacon. He exploded inside of her with a loud moan and asked her to marry him as he gently held her, and she whispered yes, yesssss, yesssssssss, mi amor.

12