Cure for My Ass Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned sexily as the warm cum seeped from her ass and flowed between her legs.

Once my balls were empty, I gingerly moved away from her but not before placing a kiss on both her ass cheeks.

"Wow, so is this what you did to me last night?" she grinned at me as she looked towards me while still lying face down.

"Well I may have exaggerated a few things," I grinned back as I slumped on the chair next to her bed still butt naked.

"Well I did not know I could cum this hard by just having my asshole played with," she mentioned as she admired my body.

"Well I am glad you enjoyed it as the past few hours has been the best time of my life ever! Period," I told her truthfully as I let my eyes wander over her naked bottom again.

"So how does my ass taste like?"

Instead of replying I stuck my thumb that was inside her asshole a few minutes ago towards her face.

"Eww take that away from me," she complained.

"Well don't complain without trying it," I looked at her slyly.

She looked at my gaze and slowly brought her nose towards my thumb.

"Hmm it smells funny but not like poo, almost a stronger version of my sweaty armpits I suppose," she wondered out loud.

I was feeling naughty as I moved my thumb away from her nose and traced it around her beautiful puffed up lips.

"Umm," she moaned as she parted her lips as I pushed my thumb inside her mouth.

She looked into my eyes without battering her eyelids as she slowly bobbed her head as if sucking a mini cock.

"Damn that's sexy," I encouraged her as I realised my cock was back at full mast.

"Can't believe I'm tasting my own ass," she mentioned as she ran her tongue around my thumb giving it a couple of good licks.

"Jees can't believe you are hard again," she exclaimed as her eyes wandered back to my now erect cock.

"Well you lying there almost naked licking my thumb like this. Can you blame me?" I smiled at her.

"Well as I mentioned to you before, I am not going to fuck you Dan, and to be honest I think you should talk to Maria soon."

I silently nodded as I knew Priya had a point.

The only question is do I pretend nothing happened and go on with my boring relationship with Maria or do I own up to Maria and break up with her and try to woo Priya?

Decision, decision...

12