Cure For The Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,236 Followers

Incredibly, I could feel yet another climax building, but this one seemed to be moving at a slower pace. I brushed the hair away from my husband's head, and gently caressed his forehead, his ears, his neck. He took my fingers and sucked them into his mouth, staring at me all the while. I don't know why that turned me on, maybe it was just the way he was looking at me. Whatever it was, it was getting me back on the gravy train.

I could feel Bill's upthrusts getting stronger, harder, faster, and I worked my hips up and down on him in rhythm. When you have been lovers as long as we have, these motions come instinctively. Bill's hands were still gripping my hips, but he was no longer guiding me. We were truly working together, building up to a stupendous mutual climax, and my body was tingling all over in anticipation.

Sensing the quickening of time, Bill rolled me over to one side, slid out from under me, his cock slipping out of me. But only for a moment. I lay on my back, my legs spread lewdly, my red, swollen pussy wet and gaping to his gaze. He just stared at it for a few seconds, almost in rapture, then he pressed the head to my waiting pussy and drove his cock back home. As he did, he hooked the backs of my knees with his elbows, lifted my legs high over my head and began to fuck me hard.

Bill just stared down at me as he corkscrewed his cock as far as he could in my cunt. In this position, he could absolutely fill me to the brim with his hard meat. And I corkscrewed my hips in tandem with his, letting my clit brush his shaft on each inward thrust.

I could feel waves of pleasure flowing from my hard core, through my body to my brain. Everything else in the world fell away except the pure sensation of Bill's cock drilling in my spastic pussy. I lifted my legs even higher, wrapped my ankles around the back of his neck and urged him to fuck me with everything he had.

"Oh yeah! That's it, baby," I panted. "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme, fuuuuuuuck me!"

Bill was incapable of words, he was working so hard. Sweat dripped from his nose onto my face, and I could feel him working faster, harder. I was almost there, and I could tell that he was as well.

"C'mon baby, do it. Fuck mama and fill me up with your hot cum," I yelled. "Do it, do it, do it!"

And boy did he.

With a strangled gasp, he gave me a half-dozen supremely deep thrusts, and I felt his cock swell like a balloon as he exploded with shot after shot of hot, creamy cum. And I was right there with him, writhing, twitching, moaning and gasping as my orgasm swept through me like a tidal wave.

Even before he was completely finished shooting his cum, Bill released my legs, slumped forward and we kissed, licked and kissed again, frantically, wantonly, our tongues duelling like swordsmen as our passion finally began to ebb. For a long time, he continued to slowly move his cock back and forth in my flooded pussy, squeezing out little mini-bolts of cum until he was finally drained. Our bodies were covered in sweat and our chests were heaving as we slowly began to come down from our incredible high.

I couldn't help it. I just started a kind of throaty, almost demented laugh, not quite believing how good this had been. Don't ever let anyone tell you that sex always gets stale after lovers have been together a long time. As I said, we've been having sex for 25 years, and this was one of the best sessions we'd ever had.

We held each other for a long time, and just sort of drifted off to sleep, utterly content.

It's amazing what one sudden turn of events will produce. The first thing that greeted me when I floated into the office the next morning was a message from the defense counsel in my murder trial. They wanted to meet to discuss a plea bargain. We got the deal done before 2 o'clock that afternoon, and since it was Friday, my boss gave me the rest of the day off, and said yes when I asked him I could take Monday as a personal day to spend with my husband.

Bill and I spent the rest of his time at home naked, except for the few minutes he went out to get the newspaper, and I think we fucked in every room in the house. When I put him on the plane early on Tuesday, my pussy was aching, my ass was sore, my lips were chapped and my body felt like it had been run through the washing machine.

I don't know when I've ever felt better.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,236 Followers
12