Cured by Spanking

Story Info
A visit to a dominatrix cures Jerry of a porn addiction.
1.7k words
3.97
19.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My name is Jerry and I have a sex addition."

"Hi Jerry" the others in the room shouted out to him.

"I'm here because I've got a high sex drive, I'm always wanting it and my wife can't keep up," I said.

"I would never cheat on her so I turned to porn - the written word and videos. I guess it might be more of a porn addiction, than a sex addiction, and I didn't think groups like this existed, but when I looked in the phone directory, I saw this group listed."

"Jerry, what is about the porn that keeps you coming back?" the group leader said.

"The fantasy aspect," I said. "With the videos I can fantasize that I'm the stud banging the hot babes. With the written word, I can imagine myself in a variety of situations, some of which I might be afraid to try in real life. In the world of words, you can imagine yourself in any situation, trying anything."

"Are you afraid the online world is ruining your relationship with your wife sexually?" the leader continued.

"No, I know I can separate the fantasy world from reality. The fantasy world is a fun escape, but when you're having sex with someone you love it can't be topped."

"So why are you here?" the group leader asked.

"Because I'm afraid I'm starting to spend too much time online and at times I can't stop thinking about the fantasy world."

"Okay," the leader said. "How about we try breaking your addiction by limiting how often you go online?"

"I can try," I said sheepishly. "But I tried doing that on my own and failed, which is why I'm here."

The rest of the group gave me encouragement and then went around in the circle discussing the progress each of them made during the week.

After the meeting a shapely black-haired beauty came up to me and said "My name is Jen and I think I can help you with your addiction, come to this address tomorrow at 1."

She handed me a card that showed an address of 400 Main Street.

The next day I showed up at the address. The windows were painted black so I couldn't see inside. I walked inside and the walls were painted to look like a jail cell.

I walked to the reception desk and told the raven-haired receptionist that Jen told me come at this time. She got on the phone and told Jen her appointment had arrived.

Jen came out to greet me wearing a black leather corset, long black gloves and long leather boots with spiked heels.

"Come with me now," she demanded.

I got up and followed her, admiring how well the leather hugged her body, accentuating all of its curves. We walked down a hallway and entered a small room.

After locking the door behind me, she grabbed a whip from the wall.

"Strip!" she shouted and cracked the whip.

"How is this supposed to help me?" I asked.

"Strip!" she shouted again, this time cracking the whip so it hit my chest.

"What the hell?" I said.

"I'm going to help you overcome your addiction, but you have to strip. You are not going to get to touch me, we are not going to have sex, but you need to strip."

Throwing caution into the wind, I stripped down and was embarrassed that she saw my cock was only three inches flaccid.

"You call that a cock?" she pointed laughing. "What do you jerk off with - a pair of tweezers?"

"No!" I said angrily.

"Put these on," she said tossing me a pair of leather briefs with a hole in the front for my cock.

"Here's how it's going to work," she said. "I'm going to put on a little show for you, talking dirty to you. If I see your cock stiffening or you playing with yourself, you will get whipped or paddled. Hopefully by the end of the hour you will have lost interest in seeing and hearing others have sex."

She walked up to me and with the whip rolled up, starting rubbing it against my cock and balls while saying "I bet you wish you could see me without the corset, my naked body here for your taking."

She starting running the leather gloves over my chest and teasing my ear with her tongue.

"I'm going to go over there and strip and masturbate for you, but if you touch yourself or get turned on, or take one step toward me, you're going to feel pain," she whispered in my ear.

She walked back to the chair across from me and unzipped her corset, letting it fall away.

She sat back in the chair and spread her legs. Her perfect 36C breasts were on full display as was her pussy which was covered by nicely trimmed black hairs. She started rubbing her breasts with one hand while teasing her pussy with the other. She started to rub her pussy lips slowly at first while tweaking a nipple with the other hand. She was moaning softly as she did this.

Fearing I would get turned on, I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Ouch" I said as he felt the crack of the whip across my chest.

"Open your eyes!" Jen shouted. "The rules are you must watch."

She then slid a finger into her pussy and started to pump in and out, moaning louder while caressing her breasts and licking her lips. Her eyes were closed halfway in pleasure.

I stood there transfixed by what I was watching as my cock began to stiffen.

"I said no hard-ons!" she shouted as she got up, came to me with a paddle and smacked my ass hard making me wince in pain.

"Now we're going to have to start over," she said. "Start jerking off."

"What?" I said.

"That's right, masturbate in front of me to get rid of that hard-on. I told you, there would be no sex between us and I'm going to call a hand job sex. You've got a minute to get yourself off, otherwise you will face more pain. If you get any on me, the pain will be doubled."

I jerked myself as hard and fast as I could and less than a minute later I aimed my cock down and shot my load onto the floor.

"Good boy," Jen said. "Now we're ready for the next test and to make sure you don't touch yourself I'm going to hook you up to this."

With that she put my wrists in padded restraints, had me raise my hands over my head and attached them to a chain.

She left the room for a minute and returned with a hot blonde and a muscle-bound man.

"Watch and enjoy, but don't enjoy too much," the blonde said with a laugh.

With that the blonde and Jen got into a hot 69.

They were licking each other's slits and moaning loudly. The blonde teased Jen's ass with a finger before spreading Jen's cheeks and slipping that finger inside, causing Jen to shriek with pleasure.

Although the scene in front of me was hot, I didn't have a hard-on yet. However, Mr. Muscles was sporting what looked to be a full 8-incher at least 6-inches around. Whomever got that was going to get stretched.

He got behind Jen, moved blonde's finger away and eased his cock into Jen's ass. Her moans combined with seeing her taking the cock was starting to turn me on. When the blonde started licking the guy's balls my cock stiffened quickly.

The guy pulled out of her ass and she turned around, saw I was hard and cracked the whip in my direction.

"No hard-ons for you!" she shouted. "You better lose that quickly, or else."

I didn't know what to do, especially when they got into my favorite position for porn - him on his back, Jen riding his cock facing me and blonde straddling his face, her back to Jen. The sight of Jen riding him hard and blonde's hands holding the guy's head in place combined with the moans was getting to be too much for me. There was no way I was going to lose that hard-on without cumming and there was no way I was going to cum without touching myself.

The three spent the next 15 minutes fucking in various positions before they all came as I stood there in agony unable to cum.

"You're still hard?!" Jen shouted at me when they finished. "I told you no erections!"

She started swatting me with the paddle, insisting I say "Thank you mistress, may I have another." after each whack.

I got 10 whacks and by the 10th my erection was gone.

"Good boy," she said. "Now next time you view or read porn, hopefully you'll remember this. Now get dressed and leave."

I quickly got dressed and left, trying to figure out how I was going to explain the redness to my wife.

Thankfully she wasn't feeling good so we didn't have sex and she didn't get to see me naked.

The experience with Jen was a mixture of pleasure and pain. Pleasure in how hot she looked in the outfit, pain from everything else.

The next day I decided to buy my wife an identical corset, but added black silk stockings and garters.

She was feeling better and wore it for me. She looked just as hot in it. Unzipping her corset and removing it from her gave me a huge hard-on.

For the first time in about a month and a half we got to have sex. Over the next hour we did it in every position imaginable and I shot my load twice.

I spent very little time online during the rest of the week.

At the next meeting, I told how I spent less time online with porn over the last week, which I was applauded for.

After the meeting, Jen came up to me and said, "I'm glad to see my treatment worked. By the way, I'm guessing you didn't look up the address in the directory, otherwise you would have seen my name is Dominatrix Jen."