Curing Mom's Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled and then said, "Yes, to be frank, your new duties will be to sexually gratify me in the most perverse ways imaginable. Of course, I plan to compensate you with a raise and apply bonuses based on enthusiasm."

"You're giving me a position as an office whore?" she surprisingly exclaimed.

"Hum, that's a good title. I'm not forcing you to accept such a job, but I'll imply that it's in your best interest to do so. Not everyone is open-minded about taboo. It would be disastrous to your family if authorities were made aware of such a crime," he replied.

She stood immobile from shock over the reality of his threat. It would sever her relationship with her son and would probably send her to prison. Although they were consenting adults, in the eyes of a puritanical society, such an affair would be viewed as an offense. Forbidden sin should never be publicized, and that video broke kindred rules. Even though they had been forced to do it, no doubt it had been edited to make it look otherwise.

Mr. Crump sighed at her composure and then demanded, "Now lock the door and come sit next to me. Doing so will be confirmation that you've accepted your new role and we can move on from there."

Donna abruptly turned to face the door and placed her hand on the knob.

Momentarily she paused and suddenly broke down sobbing. Her heart raced, and her thoughts became jumbled like she was flipping through a disorganized Rolodex to find the right number.

While tears trickled down her cheek, she suddenly shifted her hand to the tumbler-lock just above the handle and flipped it.

To her, this was a disastrous turn of events. By his words alone he was indeed blackmailing her into a situation she most abhorred. He had given her no options and based on his threat, she had absolutely no choice but to accept the offer.

She became dazed by the idea that she'd just accepted a position as her fat boss's new fuck-slut.

Lightheaded by that thought, she swayed while walking to sit in the chair next to Mr. Crump.

She dropped into the seat and placed both hands heavy in her lap. Demoralized by expectations of what came next, she stared at the rotund man and grimaced. After a moment of observing his porky features, she lost composure and began hysterically blubbering.

Disturbed by her outburst, he exclaimed, "I can't stand the sight of a woman crying. I told you, I'm compensating you fairly for your services. I didn't expect you to whore yourself for free. Given time you will accept this situation and perhaps find it pleasurable. I will make you fall in love with me."

After wiping tears from her eyes, she looked directly at him and bluntly said, "I don't find you attractive. You've always repulse me. If you were any other man, I wouldn't hesitate."

Although angered and hurt by her comments, he calmly replied, "I'm not insensitive to your plight and our erotic encounters will be brief flings of unimaginable pleasure. After all, my time is limited. I'm also married, and I run this business. I expect you to come to work as usual. No one will be aware of the truth and I'll give you work assignments to keep you busy."

Mr. Crump ran his business well, but when it came to personal issues he never kept promises. She knew his history and all the rumors surrounding this man. She couldn't allow him to do to her what he had done to other women.

Gathering up the courage that she lacked, she took a stand and decided to play the role of the normal business woman she had roleplayed all these years.

Donna gave him a stern gaze and demanded, "Double my salary, same benefits, and flexible days. I'll be an outside representative on call."

He chuckled at her changed demeanor. Astonished by it, he emphasized a question by saying, "You're negotiating?"

"Yes, it's my price for enthusiasm. I'm a professional and I'm not changing that stance no matter what deplorable deed you force me to do. If you want what I offer, you'll pay for it like I'm a high-class call girl," she exclaimed.

Mr. Crump raised his brow at her steadfast countenance and flatly said, "You surprised me. Even threatened with disclosure and under pressure you've found the nerve to challenge me. Although an admirable quality, it annoys me. I prefer you meek and subservient."

He shifted his eyes to her shapely legs and continued by saying, "Perhaps I can show some flexibility. First, pull up your skirt and show me what you have to offer."

Incensed and determined, Donna immediately stood.

She raised her plaid red skirt and with an outward lunge of her pelvis, she flaunted her pussy. To entice him further, she swayed seductively in place and slowly gyrated her hips.

His eyes broadened at her beguiling performance. The singular idea that she didn't hesitate to display her precious gem made his heartbeat rapid.

Now enamored by this sexual creature, Mr. Crump licked his fat lips and eagerly said, "Oh my, I've always had my eye on you. You're the woman that men fantasize about. You say you detest me, but it was obvious that you're wet. It's clear this arrangement arouses you more than you're admitting. Err...I agree with your terms."

She immediately dropped her skirt and exclaimed, "I want a written and signed contract detailing it all. That includes the true nature of my duties."

He gulped and then replied, "You can't be serious. You want your specific functions to be documented on paper? That's taking this a bit too far, don't you think? It's not like I can have my secretary draft such a proposal. Your position as office whore isn't a real job. You know that, right? It's not in either of our best interest to have this in writing."

Donna impishly grinned and then shook her head to cause her girlish ponytails to wiggle back and forth.

She quickly snapped the buttons on her blouse and reached in to pop her boobs out.

Cupping them in her hands, she raised them up for display and seductively licked her lips.

She followed that action by saying, "Are these not worth the price? Two copies, one for you and me. Both to be locked up and hidden. If you go back on your agreement, I'll ruin my life to destroy yours. This is my reason for a contract. If you're to blackmail me, I want the same for you. It will be an agreement that continues as long as both parties keep their word."

He broke into laughter.

She lowered her brow and gave him a harsh look. She then dropped her breasts and placed her hands on her hips.

Upon observing the seriousness of her expression, Mr. Crump's laughter ebbed and ended with a cough.

He found his eyes drifting to fixate on her appealing knockers.

She smiled at him sensually, raised both nipples up to her mouth and then began moaning as she licked them.

Now frustrated by that exhibition, he heatedly said, "Are there any other demands?"

Donna popped her nipples from her mouth and dropped her boobs once again.

She gave him a maniac grin and then replied, "Yes, a few important ones. You'll always wear a rubber and you're never permitted to come in my pussy. Only my ass or mouth. Do you understand?"

Astonished by those demands, he said, "My God, you've taken this seriously like it's an actual career. This isn't your previous occupation where you negotiated contracts. You're a whore and I expected you to act like a bimbo. Yet, you've used those acquired skills to back me into a corner. I feel like I'm the one being played."

Stepping it up a notch, she lifted her skirt once again. She reached down to her pussy and spread her inner lips and tilted her pelvis forward to show him a gaping wet hole.

Donna said, "Is this not worth the price of admission?"

Mr. Crump slithered a fat tongue along his bottom lip while fixing his gaze on that alluring display.

It made him feel weak and desperate. He immediately blurted, "Okay, I agree to all of it. I'll write the contract myself. I'll have it ready in a few days. Does that satisfy you?"

She replied, "It has to be officially notarized. You'll need to hire a discreet lawyer unconnected with the firm. I'll give you until Friday. Also, I have four weeks of accrued vacation. As of today, I'm taking them."

"Fine, I'll approve it with HR. What about taking care of me now?" he said.

Donna gave him a stern look and said, "Blowjob only and you can come in my mouth. This will be our handshake until we sign the contract. You'll get nothing more from me until I return from my vacation. Then I'll be at your beck and call. You can use me however you please within the confines of my terms."

He replied, "Can I at least touch your boobs while you give head?"

She shook her head and said, "Nope. No touching until the arrangement is final. It'll be incentive to not screw with me. Now unzip your fly and fish out your prick. I'm only putting it in my mouth, not in my hands."

He heatedly exclaimed, "You've given me too much grief. I hope you understand, I'll get my money's worth out of you. You're going to do a lot of unpleasant shit that you're not going to like."

Donna dropped to her knees between his legs and replied, "You'll be surprised by what I'm capable of tolerating. There's nothing you can do to me that hasn't already been done. Now shut up and show me your dick."

***

Donna sat in her car and exhaled a deep breath.

Feeling an irritation between her teeth, she reached in and pulled out a pubic hair. Wiping it on the fabric of her skirt, she grimaced.

She thought, I'm a fool and I'm also lucky. I had no choice but to sale myself to that repulsive man. Money was my primary motivation, but If I hadn't committed him to a contract, he would have never kept his word. Regardless of his bluster otherwise, those promises were just words meant to get in my pants. It wouldn't be the first time he manipulated a woman and failed to meet his agreements.

Donna had worked beside him long enough to know how he operated. He'd use blackmail to force her to submit and then expect her to whore herself for free after the initial encounter. He'd back out on his promises and make her purposely destitute, so she'd beg him for money. Then he'd use that to pimp her to all his rich friends.

It was rumored that he did that to his last mistress. After he was done with her, she ended up in a squalid trailer with six kids produced by unknown fathers.

A once beautiful and intelligent woman that worked in accounting had been reduced into a haggard bimbo slut now addicted to drugs and prostitution. Those vile men had intentionally transformed her into a skanky whore that spread her legs daily for a simple dollar.

Donna wouldn't allow that to happen to her.

Knowing that horrible man's cum sat in her stomach gave her the urge to vomit. Although typically a cum guzzler, doing it for that despicable man was gruelingly different.

She had essentially obligated herself to a life of sexual servitude to a man she abhorred, but on the other hand, she would be paid handsomely for it. To stay sane, she had to look at it as a career and hoped it would become easier to digest over time.

She refused to tell Chris about intricacies of what occurred. It would upset him, and he didn't need to know. She planned to describe her new job as a promotion with a substantial raise that gave her a flexible work schedule. It was a six-figure salary and all she had to do was spread her legs. Of course, she'd leave the last part out.

After cranking the car, she drove away.

***

Biblical Interpretations

Donna returned home and immediately went to the bathroom. Feeling oddly nauseated, she threw up.

Her encounter with the boss made her feel dirty so she took a shower and then draped herself in a robe.

Other than her selected attire, the robe was the only thing Chris would allow her to wear around the house. Overall, it was quick and easy to discard when it was time to have sex. Also, it was better than doing chores in the nude and it kept her warm and comfortable.

With Chris off galivanting somewhere away from home, she sat on the couch to eat a snack while viewing porn on TV. After ten minutes of watching girl on girl, she became horny and began playing with herself.

A short time after she began that pleasurable chore, there were several repeated knocks at the front door.

She rose from the recliner and secured her robe. After walking to the entrance, she opened it.

A young man and woman in prim dress stood at the entrance. Each held a bible in one hand and pleasantly grinned while staring at her.

The young man immediately said, "Have you received the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart?"

Donna looked them both up and down. The man was blond and wore dress slacks and a white buttoned shirt. The lady had long blond hair and wore a flowery long dress like something worn for church. Both appeared to be teenagers roughly the same age as her son. They gawked at her like they expected an answer.

With a smirk, she flatly said, "Yeah, I put him in a drawer right next to my dildos."

Confused, the two visitors turned to each other with questioned expressions. They tried to decipher her words and even then, they didn't quite understand.

The young man faltered when attempting to reply, and the young lady stood silent and puzzled.

Donna's unfriendly expression instantly broke into a broad grin.

She looked at them closely and then said, "Geez, I was kidding. It was a tease to make you laugh. Forget it. Let me guess, you two cuties are siblings, perhaps twins? You resemble each other too much to be unrelated."

The twins returned her grin with quirky smiles and then tightly gripped their bibles.

The young man spoke up and said, "Yes, this is my sister, Casey and I'm Randy."

Giddy over his name, Donna responded by saying, "Ah, I bet you're both randy as hell."

She laughed, but after watching them turn to each other with befuddled expressions, her amused chuckle ebbed and ended with a, "Huh." Again, her attempt at a jest failed to take hold.

Both siblings stood dumbfounded with broad goofy grins.

Donna suspected the two had been cloistered from such language thus they were unable to comprehend.

After shaking her head at their naivety, Donna politely said, "Never mind. You're obviously here for a reason. Yeah, I'm interested to hear what you have to say. Come in and have a seat on the couch and give me your spill."

Casey abruptly said, "No, we're only handing out pamphlets to spread the Lord's word and we'll not trouble you any longer."

Donna admired the girl's summer dress and imagined what she'd look like without it. She shivered at the thought of what was hidden underneath.

Breaking from that fantasy, she smiled and then said, "Sure I'll take it, but I insist you both keep me company. At least for a short bit. I can use some cheering up and you two tarts are just what I need. You can tell me about Jesus and how he can help me. I'm extremely interested."

Having a stranger interested in finding Jesus was like an irresistible calling card for two Bible thumpers. They considered it a divine blessing that couldn't be denied. It was God's will that they shepherd this lost sheep to the righteous flock.

The two siblings vigorously nodded their heads in agreement and eagerly walked in.

Donna strolled behind them and thought, this is going to be fun. I only hope I don't scar them for life.

While in route to her destination, she loosened her robe from the front to display deep cleavage and parted the bottom marginally ajar.

Once in the living room, she sat in a chair opposite from the pair and opened her legs just slightly to offer a shadowy glimpse.

Donna took notice of their uncomfortable composure over her inappropriate display.

She said, "You two are as stiff as a board. You're crimping your bibles like it's a shield. I'm sure that hurts your hands. It's okay, I'm not going to bite. I just took a shower before you came to my door. I've opened it a bit to get some air to dry off. Put your books on the coffee table and relax. This is a stupid question, but as brother and sister, do you love each other?"

Befuddled by that question, the twins turned to look at each other.

Randy's eyes turned back to look at Donna but curiously drifted down to her shadowy crack. Shaking his head over his irrational behavior, he pivoted his eyes back to her face and said, "Of course, we love each other, she's my sister. The Bible tells us to love everyone."

Casey nodded her head in agreement with her brother.

Donna smiled at Randy's uneasy glances. Afraid to scare him off with a laugh, she remained aloof at acknowledging it and kept up her tease. Observing them both, she found to her surprise that it wasn't just him popping stares her way. The sister also seemed both shy and enamored at the same time.

Abruptly, Donna said, "Well, tell me about Jesus."

With just the incorporation of that name, the twin's expressions brightened, and their discomfort faded.

Randy attempted to respond with an assortment of accolades.

He stuttered to an abrupt halt when Donna suddenly opened her legs wide and folded one leg over each arm of the chair.

Donna amusingly watched both sibling's eyes snap directly to her sex. Now fixed to that spot, their jaws opened as they gasped for breath.

She became perplexed by their behavior when they didn't bolt out the door from that provoking exhibition.

Going for broke, she opened the front of her robe to expose her hefty knockers.

With her boobs and pussy now displayed, she was sure at this point that both would run screaming. To her amazement, they continued to sit dumbfounded and unmoving.

Although her original motive was to unnerve them into a panic and scare them for a laugh, her agenda had now shifted. It was difficult to disregard Randy's bulging hard-on and Casey's flushed and sweaty appearance.

Regardless of their spiritual beliefs and gullibility, Donna had an instinctive perception that these two were both sexually curious on a level she hadn't expected. Whatever prompted them to remain, it had entranced them into a weird stupor that had them firmly planted in place.

Donna decided to test that theory by standing up and dropping her robe to the floor.

When their watchful gazes didn't shift, she became confident to proceed to the next step.

Being an attractive and seductive woman had its advantages. When she had been forced against her will to perform naked at the strip club and made to dance, she had held the stares of both men and women alike. As a temptress of sin, it seemed no different for these two.

Donna strolled seductively over to Randy and kneeled in front of his shaking knees and then roughly shuffled between them to pry them apart. Staring him in the eye, she walked both hands slowly up his legs to purposely make him squirm and widen his eyes. When her hand reached his waist, she targeted the belt and quickly unclasp the buckle. Following that action, she swiftly grasped his zipper and slid it down.

Donna turned to look at Casey and saw the most curious stare. She smiled at the sister and then nodded for her to take a seat next to Randy.

Casey's eyes became round like an innocent doe and her face flushed crimson. Her response to that invitation was a vigorous shake of her head to imply a negative.

Embarrassed and shy, the young woman turned her head and began humming a hymnal to realign her immoral thoughts back to a righteous path. It became a short-lived attempt that failed when she heard her brother heavily breathing. With intense wonder over those exhalations, she felt compelled to look back at him.

During the twin's distracted attention, Donna had successfully removed Randy's buttoned shirt along with his tee.

Now bare-chested, Randy squirmed and pressed his back against the sofa. Wide-eyed and unsettled, he couldn't stop staring at the beautiful woman with naturally large breasts. Those two fleshy jugs hung heavy and swayed as she hovered over him. He felt a yearning to hold them and suckle the protruding tips. The only thing that kept his hands in check was his naivety at never having touched a woman.