Curing the Groper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She obeyed instantly so that, when I had finished tying her she was spread wide open with a pink pussy to match.

“I’d better take a look to make sure no one is coming before I oil you,” I said. I dived around the side of the rocks and signalled all my helpers to gather just around the corner, within earshot but out of sight,to await my command. I then returned to my eagerly awaiting victim.

She looked upwards to the sky and said in a hoarse voice, “Go on Roger. Cover me with oil - everywhere.” She almost shouted the last word.

I pushed her blonde hair back off her shoulders and the poured some oil on my hands which I rubbed together - with glee as much as anything. Then I ran my hands lightly over her upturmed face and down her neck. I moved across her shoulders using a very light tantalising touch, then up both her arms. Under her arms I pressed in small circles deliberately tickling her as she was helpless to stop me. All she could do was to wriggle and giggle. But she was really enjoying herself.

I applied more oil to my hands and then, starting at her midriff I lifted my hands up under her breasts opening my fingers as I grasped her nipples and squeezed them between my fingers. This brought forth more murmurs of utter delight.

“Mmmmm! This is definitely not the first time you’ve done this Roger. Keep going. I’m enjoying every moment.”

I then moved my hands down over her rounded tummy and across to the sides of her hips and down the outsides of her spread open legs. Her face now looked ecstatic. I oiled the tops of her feet and her ankles and then started to make my way up the insides of her left leg with both hands moving in little circles and steadily upwards. As I got to the top of her thigh I used my fingernails to increase the sensation, but I wanted to keep her waiting in a state of tension, so I went back down her leg and then transferred my attention to her right foot and ankle. She must have been a bit concerned about this because she then asked, “You won’t miss anything out Roger, will you?”

“Oh no,” I assured her. “I will definitely not miss anything out.” She then stiffened her legs and thrust out her breasts awaiting my final touches.

I used both hands now on her right leg, pausing on the inside of her knee with little circular movements, then up her thigh. I could see the quivering lips of her wide open and juicy vagina just a couple of inches away but I stopped and took my hands away just to tease her. She opened her eyes and looked at me in surprise.

“You haven’t finished have you?”

“No,” I replied simply. I just need some more oil. I poured some on my hand and rubbed them together. Then I rubbed one hand behind her over her buttocks pushing them out and with the other, I started at the bottom of her tummy and swept down right between her legs. She gasped as I oiled her pussy and then she gave a series of little groans as my hands swept back up and then down again applying extra pressure with one finger to her open vagina lips. I took a step back and looked at her. She just stood there in the sun, eyes shut and with her chest heaving with her deep breaths. She was fully sexually aroused and had lost control. I knew what she would have liked next, but I had other plans. Quickly I rubbed my hands on my towel and put the bottle of oil in her bag. Then I swept up her clothes and put them in my bag, zipping it shut.

She was in the net.

And now for the closing scene. I let out a long, shrill whistle. This had a double effect. Miss Roper opened her eyes, startled. But she was even more startled a second later as a crowd of 22 smiling young boys casually sauntered around the rocks and walked straight towards her. She was taken completely by surprise and her mouth fell open. She was speechless for a few seconds before finding her voice.

“Roger! What are these boys doing here? Why. . . What . . . Quick untie me.”

I stepped to her side and faced the oncoming crowd who were grinning widely at Miss Roper’s obvious embarrassment at being seen by her students stark naked with her legs wide open and her arms above her head.

She looked quickly at me, then at the boys, then at me again. And the penny dropped. She realised she’d walked right into our little trap and that there was no way out. The crowd of boys were now only a few feet away from her and they began to sit down on the sand right in front of her in semi-circles.

“Welcome gentlemen,” I said. “You all know Miss Roper, of course. Please greet her in the usual fashion.”

As agreed they all sang out, “Hello Miss Groper.” This time she heard it and the significance was not lost on her. She struggled and pulled at the ropes but all to no avail. I knew my Scouting knots!

Miss Roper then tried a show of bravado and threats. “Roger! You tricked me into this. Untie me immediately or I shall report you to the Headmaster first thing on Monday.”

The crowd of boys now surveying her naked body with considerable laughter thought this was hilarious and fell about on the sand.

“I beg your pardon,” I retorted with as much mock indignity as I could muster. “You asked me to stay with you while you sunbathed in the nude. You asked me to tie you to this rock and you asked me, in the hearing of these 22 witnesses, to cover you with oil - everywhere. If you wish to report any of this to the Headmaster, we’ll all come with you.”

The Groper now realised that she was comprehensively in our power and could do nothing about it.

I looked down at Gino sitting in the front row grinning from ear to ear. “I’m sure Gino here would love to come and have another word with the Headmaster. Wouldn’t you Gino?”

He nodded enthusiastically.

Miss Roper, realising i was in no hurry to release her, started to struggle again. As she did so her breasts started to wobble from side to side causing the boys to giggle with unfettered glee. They started to call out.

“Watch you don’t shake ‘em off Miss!” and so on.

Some of the boys had never seen a naked woman in the flesh before and started asking questions.

“Why is her pussy that wide? My sister’s is only just a crack.”

I explained that when a woman is aroused, her outer and inner lips enlarge and open quite wide especially when she opens her legs wide as Miss Roper was.

“Her pussy looks very complicated with all those wrinkly bits and pieces.”

They all fell about with helpless laughter at this.

I pointed out to them her clitoris. “Now, this little thing here is the most sensitive part of the female body. If you hold this in your fingers you have her complete and undivided attention. The more randy she feels the bigger it gets.”

“Looks pretty small to me,” said one of the boys.

“This is what develops in the womb into a penis when something special happens to the baby and it becomes a boy, “ I continued.

“How does she pee out of that lot?” asked another. I pointed out her urethra.

“That looks small too,” cried someone which led to more convulsive laughter.

“I’ve got a good view of her vagina,” stated Gino in the front row. “That’s not so small.” He pointed between Miss Ropers spread legs. The boys giggled uncontrollably again and elbowed one another.

Another lad shouted, “There’s a rhyme about that:

‘Those with big tits

Have got bigger slits’” At this they could hardly control their laughter much to the even greater embarrassment of Miss Roper.

“Their size doesn’t count,” volunteered another boy. “It’s what they do with it that matters.”

“Somebody told me that some nutty woman wrote monologues about that thing,” stated another boy.

By now the juice was running out of the Groper’s vagina and dripping onto the dry sand below.

“Is she coming?” asked one of the boys.

I explained that it was just precum juice and that when a woman has an orgasm some cum, almost like a man, but some don’t.

“Do you think she will?” asked another.

I thought for a minute and then an idea struck me for her final humiliation.

“I don’t know,” I replied. “Let’s find out.”

During the humiliation of the Groper the boys had been taking lots of photographs with their cameras and video cameras, so I suggested that this could be a golden opportunity to finish off their films.

I looked at Miss Roper. She knew what was coming and looked horrified. “In order to be released there is one thing you must do first. You have to masturbate while we all watch you.”

Her face was a study. “Oh no! Please don’t make me do that. Not in front of all of you. Please no.”

But I was firm. “If you want to get out of this - perform!”

“I can’t,” she said. “Both my hands are tied.”

“That’s easily seen to,” I replied. “I’ll just untie your right hand.”

I had used a slip knot to tie her so it was easy to release one hand and secure the rope to a jagged piece of rock so that she couldn’t move the other arm.

Miss Roper realised we had the upper hand and that she had to do exactly as we said. She started by inserting a finger inside her jiucy vagina. As she was so aroused it didn’t take long for her to get into a circular rhythm. Then she used two fingers and went faster and faster being urged on all the time by catcalls from the boys.

“Your’re nearly there Miss.”

“Go on!”

“Let it all shoot out.”

Finally with a loud shout of “Arrrggh” she stood on tip toe and pushed her hips forward. The juice ran between her fingers and down her legs. All the boys applauded her efforts.

“There’s your answer,” I said. “She does.”

I then asked, “Now, gentlemen, as Miss Roper has entertained us all so well, shall we let her go?”

They were all in agreement. One said he wanted to get home to watch the TV.

“Just stay where you are for a moment,” I said. I then untied all the ropes. Miss Roper rubbed her arms and then quickly looked around for her clothes. She also looked in her bag, but they were nowhere to be seen.

“Where are my clothes,” she askd with panic in her voice.

“Oh yes, your clothes,” I said. There is just one little thing you have to do to get your clothes back.

“Oh, no! What’s that?” she asked helplessly.

“Turn around with your back to us.” I ordered. She obeyed meekly.

“Open you legs,” I snapped. She did it.

“Wider! That’s right. Now bend over and touch your toes.”

As she did this her shining enlarged pussy thrust right out from between the backs of her legs. There was much giggling and pointing by the boys. Some bent forward to get a better look.

While she was still in this position I took her clothes out of my bag and asked the nearest boy to put them on the top rock on the beach side above us.

“Can I get up now and put my clothes on?” asked the totally defeated Miss Roper.

“Of course,” I said in my kindest voice, “but I must warn you that if you ever try to abuse any of the boys or grope them again, some of these photographs will be circulated around the school or even given to the Headmaster.

She hung her head - crestfallen. “Where are my clothes?” she asked as we began to make our way out of the rocks.

“Oh, they’re on the top rock over on the beach side just above us.” I pointed.

“Your final humiliation will be to climb uo the rocks naked to get them. And hurry, because people will be able to see you from the beach if they look this way.”

Her face was a study as we said goodbye to the Groper.

As we walked back across the beach I turned to see her undergoing her final humiliation. She was climbing naked up the rocks to get her clothes back. A number of people were gazing in her direction uncertain of what they were seeing but a man with binoculars announced to his group, “Hey! There’s naked babe over there climbing the rocks.”

It was a very different Miss Roper who attended school the following Monday. She was much more subdued and instead of gazing voyeuristically at the boys she just looked ahead wondering how many now looking at her had seen her last Saturday naked and aroused.

She had no option but to continue with her accustomed greeting of “Hello class” but she dreaded the response, “Hello Miss Roper” as it had an echo of the greeting amongst the rocks.

We heard soon after that Miss Roper was leaving to teach in another school. I made it my business to find out which school she was going to and left an anonymous note in her locker which said, “Any groping in your new school and we’ll send them some of our photographs.”

I think that should do the trick.

12