Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah! What a filthy little cunt you are!" He panted. "Need to get your ass out onto the street where you belong, bitch."

"Please, no!"

"Shut the fuck up, cunt... need to train you right first, then pimp you out." The thought was appalling, would he dare do that to me?

I sobbed as he started spanking me again. It felt so good, his cock ramming into me made me shiver, hearing him grunt and moan in pleasure. I hated it and loved it at the same time, a real cock feeling so much better than a dildo. I couldn't help myself and started pushing back, wiggling my butt and acting like a cock-starved slut.

"Oh yes, the little cunt mouth whore likes it now." Without warning he stopped and jerked his cock out, grabbing my hair and turned me round. The next second I was on my knees and he was thrusting his cock into my mouth.

"That's it, open wide," he growled, "let me see those pretty pink lips wrapped around my dick."

This time he didn't stop, but held onto my head tight and began fucking my mouth. Even when it hit the back of my throat and I gagged he didn't stop.

"Oh yes! Let's get all of it in this time."

I whined, and sobbed, tears running down my face. My hands beating on his thighs as I tried to push him away, but it was no use. He gradually fucked his way into my mouth and down my throat until he had all eight inches inside. I squealed around his cock, gagging and coughing each time he pulled back, feeling it slide back and forth between my pink lips, the hair at the base of his cock tickling my nose each time he drove it all the way into my mouth.

"Oh yes! The little bitch whore had a face full of man meat now, just like she should!" His hips started backing back and forth, driving his hard cock all the way in and out.

"Yeah, this is all you are good for, servicing a real man's cock, you worthless little cum sucking bitch."

Saying that he rammed his cock all the way in and held it there, shooting hot cum down my throat. I felt his cock swell, the head filling my throat as cum shot out, thinking he was going to choke me. He was right, that's what I was now. A cock sucking, cum drinking little faggot. A cross dressing sissy bitch fairy. I was dressed like a whore, and being used like one.

He left me lying on the floor, spent, feeling ashamed yet not totally. I realized that the shame wasn't because of what he'd done, only partly, the shame was because I'd enjoyed it. My mouth tasted of his cock and cum, my butt sore from the spanking and fucking, but it felt wonderful shameful. He dressed then, humming to himself as he buckled his tool belt around his waist. I hear him say something about needing some parts for the heater and that he'd be back tonight to fix it. Then, just before he closed the door I heard him say.

"And you had better be dressed and ready faggot. Or else!"

An hour later, after a hot shower, I lay down to take a nap and hide under the covers to escape, even if it was only for a little while, but as I did the phone rang.

"Yes."

"Hi. This is the building maintenance supervisor. My man tells me that your heater is going to take a lot of fixing."

"Oh. I see." He didn't know the half of it.

"He told me that he'd made arrangements with you for him to come by late afternoons to do the work. Is that all right?"

"I... I... I suppose so." I stammered.

I had visions of myself kneeling on the floor by the front door waiting for him. Dressed like a whore and just begging to be fucked. He would take me any way he wanted, spanking me or beating me with his belt as he pleased. I knew I was going to do it no matter what. The feeling of his cock ramming in and out of me was irresistible. Even now I wanted him to come back. Wanting to feel his wonderful cock between my pink lips as I sucked his cock, to feel him put me across his knee, pull down my panties and spank me like a bad girl. Most of all I wanted him to force me kneel down like a little cross-dressing sissy faggot whore, make me put my ass it in air and...

"Are you still there?"

"Yes. Yes I am."

"Is it all right with you then?"

"Yes. Yes it is. There's a few more things in this apartment that need fixing." I almost giggled as I said it. "I hope that's alright with you."

"No problem. "I'm sure our man can take care of you. Have a nice day." He hung up.

"Oh yes, I'm sure your man can take care of me, willing or unwilling." I muttered to a dead phone.

THE END