Curiosity

Story Info
A college girl gets curious why her roommate is black only.
4.5k words
4.31
57.4k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara had always been very open and forward about her sexuality with Lindsey. Ever since they first became roommate, Tara had approached her and been very blunt that she was a highly sexual person, and asked if Lindsey would be okay with her having sex in the room while Lindsey was there as well. She had said it would be harder if Lindsey tried to avoid being in her room, which Tara had said she had every right to be in, just because Tara was a little overly sexual.

It was Junior Year, and Lindsey had slept through Tara getting railroaded by countless guys. Lindsey was a little bit of the opposite. She didn't really sleep around, but felt it was Tara's prerogative to do what she wished.

But recently, Lindsey was feeling more and more curious about Tara's sex life. She usually slept with someone every weekend, but since the middle of sophomore year, she has slowly transitioned to sleeping with more and more black men. Since the start of the school year, Tara had brought home a different black guy each weekend.

At first, Lindsey thought little of it. But recently she's been more and more intrigued as to why Tara has taken on only black lovers. She's watched, secretly, as Tara's skinny little brunette body rode dark skinned men with the fury of a thousand suns and wonder what it would be like if her blonde white body were to experience a black cock.

Lindsey wasn't dumb. She knew that the black guys Tara fucked were no bigger or longer than white men. But something about it, the taboo, the contrast, the pacing WAS different. And Lindsey, whom came from a very conservative and small town, and whom also had felt conditioned that she would only be with white guys, started to feel curious.

It was about one in the morning on 'Thirsty' Thursday and Tara was being dicked deep by a super swole black guy from the football squad. Lindsey peaked, pretending to be asleep, as Tara tackled what was the most monstrous cock Lindsey had ever seen. She could see Tara's pussy being gaped open by the huge black dick as she rode him.

They were in cowgirl position, and Tara's body looked like it was being stuffed by a god damn baseball bat. She could even hear in Tara's moaning some apprehension at how large he was and how it was stretching her pussy out with the size.

Tara's skinny, mostly bony ass just slopped up and down as this monster cock impaled her. Lindsey thought a dick that big couldn't feel very good, but she could see the streaks of white trailing down it as Tara came on it. Apparently, the size was not an issue, but Lindsey shuddered thinking of a dick that big ever being inside of her.

"Fuck, man," Tara whisper-shouted, "You're fucking enormous."

This only elicited some muted, egotistical laughter from the guy who was very much enjoying Tara's pretty white body riding him.

Lindsey felt her fingers slip into her pussy which was wetter than she expected. She sort of hated herself for masturbating to Tara's love making, but something about it really turned her on in ways she'd never experienced.

Tara was just so sexual and beautiful. She rode dick so elegantly and smoothly, while Lindsey always felt so awkward on top of her lovers. In total, Tara had probably fucked over 40 guys while they were roommates, and Lindsey had only been with four. But Tara's body moved so graciously, like she was a sexual perform. Her tight white pussy swallowed his cock so smoothly it looked like the most natural thing in the world.

Lindsey felt herself fixate on his cock. She just watched as the dark, dark penis slipped so smoothly in and out of Tara's gorgeous pale body. It seemed like such a large cock couldn't fit but yet it did.

The sex was alluring. What seemed like a big black cock nearly a foot in length winded in and out of Tara while his hands firmly cupped and contrasted against her butt. Tara was beautiful, but in a non-traditional manner. She was skinny, perhaps more petite than the average woman, so it looked a little foolish for her frame to be engulfing such a large penis.

Lindsey watched, pondering how Tara could handle it. She watched as her cute white booty rose up and crashed back down, figuring such a big cock would be pressing up into her belly button region.

When Tara had sufficiently pleasured her lover, his hands removed themselves from her lily-white buttocks and instead he folded them behind his head. Lindsey watched in awe as Tara rode him. How was she handling that big black dick?

He had his hands folded so comfortably behind his head while a gorgeous white woman rode him until he sighed with such relief and climaxed inside of her. Tara had cum again as well. And Lindsey heard them giggle and whisper to each other until they passed out from their own sexual exhaustion.

That night Lindsey had a dream about his cock. They didn't have sex but she remembered holding it in her hands and being amazed at how heavy, girthy, and long it was. Lindsey woke up soaking wet in her loins and had slept through her 9 AM Math class.

Tara had arranged her schedule so that she didn't have class on Friday so she was in the room when Lindsey awakened, sans the guy she had fucked last night.

"Good morning, beautiful," Tara said with a pleasing smile, "Seems like we skipped class today, so maybe we have an early morning beer?"

Tara smiled and slipped her legs from beneath her comforter and onto the floor. She wore a pink top that exposed all the skin up to just beneath her belly button. She had mickey mouse pajama pants on and in every manner possible looked adorable at all times.

She was thin, skinner than most girls to the point where one of her lovers had called her a 'spinner' at one point. Lindsey was very much a normal hot blonde. She had a good body. She had a pretty face. She was just shier and less outgoing than her roommate and closest friend. But today, she was feeling a little more outgoing and said something she had been thinking for all of the college year.

"Tara, I don't mean to be rude, and I certainly don't judge, but why are you only fucking black guys all of a sudden?"

Tara smiled, laughed under her breath and looked at Lindsey with tons of happy emotion in her eyes, "I don't know, really. It's just different. Like, I'm not saying I'm against white guys, and I'm definitely not naïve to think black guys all have bigger dicks, but it's just different I guess."

"Different how?"

"I don't know. I guess, like, sometimes I feel white guys feel a little entitled to my body, like I'm their sexual toy for their pleasure. And, like, I don't like admitting this, but with black guys it feels the opposite, like they are enjoying sex with me more because, I don't know, its taboo I guess? It feels like a little secret bond. But that guy last night? Yeah that's not the norm. He was fucking huge!"

Lindsey laughed to herself. Tara was such a good and honest friend, and it only made her more curious as to why she had suddenly switched to fucking black men. Lindsey felt a weird guilt. She had always considered herself to end up and date white men, but did that make her racist? No. No, that's absurd, she had just always seen herself dating white guys, but that didn't mean she had too.

Tara and Lyndsey had a tremendous day on Friday. They drank a little, talked about some girl stuff, and Tara had even told Lindsey about 'the biggest blackest cock' she'd ever had. She told Lindsey it was one of the worst sexual experiences of her life. He was literally too big for any girl, especially a girl her size. Tara also told her that he was all dick and no brains.

Lindsey felt a strange sensation. The taboo of interracial sex had hung heavily on her mind. She wanted to 'try a black guy' but felt horrible prejudice for even feeling that notion. But if anyone she could trust to deliver on her fantasy it would be Tara.

However, Lindsey was not good at holding her liquor, and after dinner, and her wonderful day with her roommate, she unexpectedly fell asleep at 6:30 PM while Tara got ready to party for the weekend. When Lindsey awoke at the uncomfortable hour of 1:00 AM, Tara was once again in bed, being fucked hard by a black dick.

Tara was on her hands and knees while he mounted her from behind. He was a slightly larger dude with a small gut, but Lindsey could see that while his dick was average in length it was tremendous in width. From the doggy style position, Lindsey could see that the lips of Tara's vagina were stretched open as he plowed her from behind.

Lindsey felt her hand rub at her clitoris before she even thought too. While most of the time, Tara's lovers would be quiet while Lindsey was in the room, he was not. Hard, loud, and sharp slapping sounds echoed as he gave it to Tara good. Lindsey could see that even on Tara's skinny, bony ass, she was being fucked so hard the little fat she did carry on it was rippling.

Tara's cheeks were flushed pink as she took it from behind. Lindsey had the perfect side angle, and could see as his girthy black cock ravaged in and out of her bestie.

Thwap, thwap, thwap, thwap, thwap.

It was rhythmic and beautiful. Tara's body seemed to effortlessly and flawlessly absorbed his thrusts and she was stunningly beautiful when she was fucking. Lindsey always felt sweaty and uncomfortable, but Tara had a cadence about her as she fucked.

Her lover was clearly getting closer to an end, and his hands dug around Tara's scrawny hips and the thrusts changed from a thwap to a pop as his pelvic bone plowed into the fat in her ass. Tara gasped. She quickly breached into a second of third orgasm just as he came inside her.

When he had finished, he kissed her back, rubbed his hands along her sides, and the two were passionate in kissing and sweating out the intensity from the sex.

Lindsey dreamed again. Her mind had seemingly become hooked on the idea of interracial sex. She toggled between desire for black cock and a guilt of fetishizing it. In the morning, she once again woke to Tara, this time in a green tank top that only covered to right above her belly button, pacing around the room folding her laundry and genuinely looking happy as a clam.

"Hey," Lindsey managed, knowing what she wanted to say but not wanting to say it.

Tara looked down at her with a magnificent smile. Clearly, her sex life was so great it echoed through her entire character.

"What's up, love?" Tara asked, posturing with a tiny hand on her exposed hip.

Lindsey took a deep breath. She was about to admit something that she wasn't totally comfortable with, but desired nonetheless.

"I want to fuck a black guy," Lindsey said, speaking so quickly it sounded slurred.

Tara giggled in an adorable way.

"Why are you telling me this?" Tara asked, still giggling.

Lindsey felt strange but elated, "Well, I was kind of hoping, you know, like, maybe you could, help me out a bit."

Tara giggled again, her perfect, interracially experienced white body looking as stunning as ever, "What do you mean?"

"Like, tonight," Lindsey hesitated, "You could, you know, bring home two guys."

"You want me to rope in two black guys to come fuck two white girls on a college campus?" Tara said, now with both hands on her bare hips, "Boy, that sounds super hard."

Tara laughed at herself, and Lindsey uncomfortable laughed with her.

"You don't want to come out tonight?" Tara asked.

Lindsey shook her head, "I just think I'll be awkward. I'd rather be awkward in this room than at like a party or something."

Tara looked bemused, "Seems like you've had black dick on the mind for a while now. Don't worry, babe, you'll love it, and honestly, I understand you are just curious, but it's really not that different. I get it though, you are not the first white girl to get hung up on having a 'big black cock'," Tara finger quoted around the last three words.

Lindsey smiled, both with excitement and with slight embarrassment. She had just admitted to her closest friend that she wanted to try black cock like it was an ice cream flavor. She felt incredibly guilty about it, but also extremely excited to experience the rush of energy around the taboo of it all.

She alternated between these feelings of excitement and guilt for most of the day. Tara made some alarming and suggestive comments about how her pussy wouldn't be 'pure' after tonight, but ultimately was having fun with the idea that her bashful best friend wanted to have a foursome with her.

The day seemed agonizingly short. It was dark before Lindsey knew it and Tara was putting on her makeup and a skimpy outfit to go out for the night. She kissed Lindsey on the forehead and promised she would return with a suitable black cock for her bestie.

Suddenly, time seemed to come to a stop. Lindsey had a bottle of wine that she drank the entirety of by 9:00 PM. She had no idea when Tara would return, but she made this such a big deal in her head that she felt selfish, slutty, and racist all at the same time.

Somewhere on campus, Tara was wooing not one, but two guys to follow her back to her room and fuck her friend.

By 10:00 PM, Lindsey was feeling tipsy and decided to open up her laptop. She searched through several porn sites until she came upon an interracial sex video that featured a girl who looked a little bit liked her. She watched it, fingering herself as she did, and envision herself finally bouncing on top of a black cock. While she wavered in excitement and the thought, it still bothered her that she had these feelings. Tara had been up front that it really was the same, albeit slightly different. But Lindsey was so excited to go black that she managed to make herself orgasm before the video reached the six-minute mark.

At 11:00 PM, Lindsey felt like she was preparing for a job interview. She had no idea at what moment, or if ever, Tara was going to walk through the door and she would be on the spot to have interracial sex with a stranger. It was an illicit feeling, but she had known enough horny college guys to know that he would have no problem probing stranger pussy.

When the clock struck midnight, Lindsey felt anxiety like never before. She felt as if she had ordered a prostitute and was waiting on him to arrive. Some man was coming to fuck her, and if he agrees to her little scheme he cared neither for her in any emotional, loving capacity. He was coming to FUCK her, and she was willingly, and excited for him to do it.

It was 12:44 AM when Lindsey heard commotion outside her door and the sound of three voices. She panicked. She had dressed herself in the sluttiest manor she could. She wore the only crop top she owned. A mostly, full length teal polo shirt that exposed maybe an inch of her tummy to the world. She wore a modest pair of jeans, that dared to have rips along the thighs that exposed very little skin.

When the handle on the door jiggled, she grabbed at her polo shirt and lifted it up to her boobs and then let it fall ruffled so it showed off more belly. Unfortunately, it only managed to double the amount of skin showing from one inch to two.

The door swung open and an intoxicated Tara was the first thing to come through. Lindsey clenched her fists in discomfort and horror and passion and excitement as two relatively attractive men followed suit.

The first was an easy on the eyes athletic looking type. He nodded briefly at Lindsey, but carried a little bit of concern about the situation he was walking in to. The second was an average looking guy with corn rows and a 'gangster' appeal. He was dressed in baggy clothes and had a sideways snapback and immediately looked at Lindsey with a telling smile. It was clear in that moment that his cock would be finding its way into Lindsey's pussy shortly.

"Hey, I'm Chris," the first guy said, still a little hesitant, but Tara clutched at his waist and he smiled, definitely a little drunk.

"Yo," the second guy said, not giving his name, and strutting towards Lindsey with a slight wobble.

"Dude, I'm fucking out if you can't get it together," Christ said.

The second guys' eyes momentarily glazed, but he took a deep breath and then looked towards Lindsey again, "I'm Kevin,"

Kevin reached out and grabbed Lindsey's hand and gently kissed it, smiling at her with a very knowing look. Clearly, Tara had been honest with them with Lindsey's intention. She had obviously asked Tara to bring back a black dick for her to fuck and felt guilty every moment since and yet, here was Kevin.

Chris and Tara made the way to the twin bed on Tara's side of the room while Lindsey remained frozen in the middle of the room. Kevin seemed to take a couple deep breaths, trying to wish away a little bit of the drunk feeling he had brought on to himself. The more Lindsey looked at him, the more Lindsey thought he was cute. He was a little devil may care, and Tara had told him why he had been brought here, and he was trying to act a part that only made Lindsey feel guiltier.

"Are you ready?" Tara looked at Lindsey like they were about to start flying lessons together.

Chris seemed cool enough, but he definitely was a little uncomfortable with the white girls bring home black guys just to fuck them scenario.

Lindsey's brain erupted and she blurted, "Wait!"

Chris and Kevin braced, and Tara looked confused, but suddenly Lindsey reached into her bedside table and withdrew a bottle of whiskey.

"Let's have a drink first," she said, feeling a bit more normal.

Tara 'wooed' and Chris and Kevin seemed thankful. They ended up having two, and laughing and bonding slightly as the clock raced to 2:14 AM. Lindsey felt her reservations vanish, and Kevin had gone from trying to imitate a porn star to an actual funny, normal and chill dude.

It all started very quickly. Tara and Chris were on her bed, and she stroked a few times at his jeans before unzippering his pants and revealing his slightly above-average sized black cock. Tara wasted no time, and hungrily slurped down on it and was instantly gulping it down all the way to its base.

Lindsey was nervous. Kevin was giving her bedroom eyes mixed with apprehension, as he clearly wasn't the 'player' he had introduced himself as. Lindsey grabbed at his crotch and stroked it, feeling his cock instantly swell as she did so. She unzipped his pants, and slowly pulled out her first black cock.

"You know, it's a lot like white cock, only darker," Kevin said.

Lindsey laughed, holding a very average sized penis, no bigger, nor smaller than any white guy she had been with in her porcelain hands. Yet, she enjoyed the feeling and the contrast. With her nerves pumping, Lindsey lowered her head and suddenly Kevin's black cock entered her mouth and she strained to swallow it all down.

In the background, she could hear Tara expertly and loudly gulping down Chris's dick at a frequent rate. Yet, she timidly and barely could handle Kevin's. He only seemed to get harder and bigger as she sucked him off. After five minutes of listening to Tara loudly slurp up black dick, she too realized she was loudly slurping up black dick. Her mouth kissed off his hips as she took all of him, and Kevin sheepishly smiled down at her as she sucked his cock.

Lindsey didn't even notice how wet she had become. When Tara started undressing herself, and then Chris and her were suddenly naked, Lindsey knew what the next step was. She hugged her lips around Kevin's cock, as like if she held it in her mouth she wouldn't have to move on to the next step.

Lindsey gurgled a long, wet, gag as she relented on his penis and suddenly he felt his hands helping her removed her polo shirt. Then her jeans. Then her bra. Then her panties. And then suddenly all of Kevin's clothes were off and Lindsey and Kevin were naked on the bed with his erect black cock hovering dangerously near her.

"Let's do this together," Tara said with a sweet kindness, "This is kind of cool that we are doing this together,"

12