Curiosity

Story Info
Curiosity can lead to interesting places.
9.1k words
4.73
28.8k
33
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,237 Followers

(author's note... this story is more D/s than BDSM, but Literotica has no such category... also I think it's fine as a standalone story, but it was getting long, so I plan to have a sequel)

*

Bethany Walters was happy with her livelihood, her health, her friends, and her body... well as much as any woman can be happy with her body. In her late twenties, she was a self-employed interior decorator, and well respected for her talents. Her business was steady, it paid well and it helped satisfy her wide streak of curiosity, seeing how other people lived. She had an annual checkup, and had been proclaimed the 'picture of health' by her doctor. Her wide circle of friends enjoyed entertaining one another, so when Bethany wasn't hosting a party, she was often attending those given by her friends.

When she looked in a full length mirror, she saw a woman with sparkling green eyes, a pert nose, and even, white teeth. Her mildly freckled face was framed by shoulder length dark hair that displayed natural soft curls. Her 34C breasts had dark roseate areolae capped by perky nipples. She knew her right tit was slightly larger than her left, but her intimate friends swore they couldn't see the difference. That was probably why they were such good friends. As her gaze traveled down her flat tummy, it came to her baby-smooth mound. A year ago, on an impulse, she'd had all her pubic hair removed by electrolysis. It was a painful, costly experience, but the results astonished her lovers. Not a trace of hair remained on her entire pubic area, the view of which she always found sexy. She even fancied that the lack of hair there made her shapely legs look just a bit longer.

So with all that happiness, what could be wrong?

It was that damn mental 'itch' that just wouldn't go away. She remembered quite clearly how it had all begun. It had started soon after she'd graduated from college. Out on her own in the big city at that time, she soon learned her starting salary wasn't enough to get an apartment of her own. So she found an ad posted by someone named 'Monica' who was looking for a roommate. They met, and seemed compatible enough, so Bethany moved in and shared half the rent and utilities.

The two women got along well, and before too long Monica introduced her current boyfriend Steve to Beth. He seemed pleasant enough, and it was obvious that he and Monica were intimate, since he often spent the night in her room, sleeping in her bed. Well, sleeping after a bout of vigorous lovemaking that was noisy enough that Beth couldn't pretend to ignore it. But she wasn't a prude, and she wasn't even jealous. Steve wasn't her type, and she was pleased that he seemed to make Monica happy. She figured that some day she'd have a boyfriend of her own, once the hectic pace of work settled down. The long hours of overtime made it difficult to socialize much in those days.

It was after one of those long stints of overtime that Beth came back late to the apartment. She didn't find Monica in the common shared spaces of the apartment, but noticed her roommate's purse was still on the counter, so she wasn't out somewhere. Also, her bedroom door was ajar. Whenever Steve was visiting, he and Monica were very careful to close that door fully, so seeing it ajar was unusual. Bethany readily admitted to herself that she was a curious person by nature -- always had been. So the position of that door caught her attention, plus the fact that she saw light in its opening.

Approaching it cautiously, Beth called out, "Monica, I'm home. Are you in bed already?" It was much earlier than Monica ever went to bed when Steve wasn't around, so she started to fear that maybe her friend was sick. Instead of a clear response, she heard a muffled 'hooo errrrr' sort of sound coming from the room. "What?" she asked. Again there was a muffled sound, this time resembling something like 'ummmm innn eeerrrr' as near as she could make out.

Timidly, she opened Monica's bedroom door. The room lights were all on, which made it simple for Beth to locate Monica. But Beth had a difficult time immediately processing what she was seeing! Monica was on top of her bed, face up, fully naked, with her ankles bound together with many loops of rope whose centers were tied with a vertical knot. Her roommate's hands were underneath her, in the small of her back, and there were many loops of rope surrounding her torso above her breasts and below them, leaving those breasts obscenely on display. The reason for the strange sounds became immediately obvious, once Beth managed to tear her gaze away from all the lush flesh on display. Monica was gagged with a cloth that had a ball of material in her open mouth, and ends that apparently tied behind her head.

Shocked, Beth blurted out, "Who did this? Are you OK?"

Monica's eyes widened as she uttered, "Ayyy ahhnnt eeek!"

Beth mentally slapped herself, muttering, "Of course you can't speak! Let me get that gag off!" Monica nodded, indicating that would be helpful.

Hastily but carefully, Beth untied the gag's knot at the back of her roommate's head, and eased the ball of material out of her mouth. Monica worked her jaw and wet her lips, and then said, "Thanks. I'm glad you're home." She smiled and added, "And yes I'm all right. Don't worry."

Somewhat befuddled, Beth felt relief wash through her, hearing that. As her anxiety ebbed, she became aware of a peculiar scent in the air. It reminded her of... of... "Oh my god!" she thought. "That sort of reminds me of what my room smells like after I play with myself!" Without thinking, she turned her head and stared at Monica's exposed pussy. Sure enough, the labia were swollen and wet with a clear-ish liquid that coated both that area and her upper inner thighs. It was definitely not the characteristic smell of semen, so this was probably not a scene of rape, nor was Monica hysterical.

Gathering her composure, Beth looked back at Monica's face. "So, are you going to tell me who did this?"

Her roommate giggled. "Steve did it as a joke. He left me here like this so that you'd find me. And don't worry, as I said. He stated that if I didn't call him by midnight, he'd come back and untie me himself, in case you hadn't shown up by then, or hadn't thought to find me."

"So you want me to untie you, right?" Beth asked, feeling that the situation was a bit surreal, hearing Monica's calm explanation.

It got a little more surreal when Monica glanced at the clock on her nightstand. "Ummm... not just yet, please. We still have plenty of time."

"Huh? You want to stay tied up?"

Monica blushed at the incredulity she could hear in Beth's tone of voice. "Yes, please," she said, sounding a little shy now. "This isn't the first time that Steve's tied me up."

Beth couldn't stop herself from stealing glances at Monica's exposed tits, tummy, and pussy, as well as her bare legs and dainty toes. "Ummm... should I leave the room, and come back when you call, or something?" she asked, once again looking into Monica's eyes.

Monica couldn't maintain eye contact as she replied softly, "That depends, Beth. Do you... like... what you see?"

"I'm not even sure what you're asking. Are you asking if I like seeing you tied up, or are you asking if I like seeing you naked?"

Monica still avoided direct eye contact. "Both actually," she choked out quietly. "Tell me honestly about both. I know you've never seen me naked before."

"Well, I've never seen you tied up before, either!" Beth stated. Taking a slow breath, she thought about it. "She obviously wants me to actually look at her body, and I've been curious as to how her body compares to mine," she mused. So, almost in a daze, she got off the bed, and walked around it, studying her roommate's body from all angles. She already knew Monica had blue eyes, curly ash blonde hair, and nice legs so she focused mainly on the fully exposed torso. She noted that Monica's tits might be 36D or even 38C, with slightly darker areolae that were even larger than her own. Her tummy had a small bulge to it, and wide hips that suggested a more fleshy buttocks, but they were mostly out of sight under her. Her pubic hair was a tiny fluffy tuft, the same color as the hair on her head. Monica's pussy lips appeared more prominent than Beth's but that was perhaps due to her arousal.

She heard a gasp from the bound woman as she became more and more aware of Beth's intent scrutiny. That gasp was accompanied by a ripple of goosebumps that traveled down her bound torso and legs. Monica's nipples stiffened even more as she shivered in her bindings, and the ropes creaked a bit as various muscles contracted and relaxed. Wide-eyed, Beth realized that Monica was getting even more aroused by being examined like this, and the dampness Beth'd observed earlier increased prodigiously, as well as the scent in the air.

A new scent arose now, because Beth had to acknowledge that looking at her friend like this -- bound, nude, and aroused -- was... she couldn't deny it... exciting. Beth's own nipples and pussy were displaying that fact as her blouse dimpled at the peaks of her breasts, and her panties dampened. Clearing her throat, she whispered, "Yes, yes to both." Clarifying, she added, "I honestly think you have a lovely body, Monica. And since you seem to revel in being tied up, there's something... I don't know... delightfully kinky about it."

Her roommate now met her gaze directly, and beamed a huge smile of gratitude. Obviously gathering her courage, she asked with a hesitant voice, "Would you... like... to... ummm... touch me... at all?" Her cheeks flushed scarlet as she waited for a reply.

As if she were hypnotized, Beth's right hand started forward before her conscious mind intervened. "Ummm," she temporized. "You mean I can? You mean you want me to?" Monica nodded enthusiastically... encouragingly. "Ummm... any particular area? That is... are there any places that are off limits?"

Monica smiled, more at ease now, hearing Beth's tone. "Friend... consider this... I'm helpless and at your mercy. That's the fun. You can feel free to do anything. If I really want you to stop, I'll say 'red' three times fast, OK?"

Having been given virtual carte blanche, Beth reached out and stroked the soft warm flesh of one of Monica's tits. The globe felt wonderful, especially since Monica moaned with delight, and Beth felt so naughty indulging in this contact. Emboldened, she toyed with the pebbled areola, and gently pinched the swollen nipple. She gave the other tit a similar examination, enjoying the sounds of appreciation her roommate was making.

Beth's hands rose up to caress Monica's collarbones, neck and cheeks. Then back to her tits, and past them down onto her tummy. Monica giggled and squirmed at that contact, so Beth impishly tickled her enough to make the bound woman gasp with laughter, her tits bobbing and weaving through the air from her bodily contortions. On impulse, Beth stopped tickling, resting her hands on Monica's hips as she leaned in to softly kiss her roommate's tummy. Her flesh smelled so good that Beth nuzzled that area with her cheek, looking up along the torso at the still bobbing breasts.

"OK, now I really want to know if Monica truly meant what she said," Beth thought. "I've never seen another woman's pussy up close, let alone touched one. But I'd better be careful," she cautioned herself. She moved her hands to Monica's knees, gently kneading and caressing there. Then she started slowly stroking and caressing upward along the bound woman's thighs. She was dividing her attention between where her hands were located and Monica's face... watching her expression and expecting her to use the words that would call a halt to this exploration.

But Monica's lips were curved into a smile, and even though her ankles were bound, she subtly parted her thighs in encouragement. Beth's hands crept higher up the thigh and discovered that the flesh there felt softer, smoother and hotter. Telling herself she'd better look very closely where her hands were now, she gave herself permission to look at Monica's pussy, but she couldn't control the blushing heat that bloomed in her cheeks as she did it. Nor could she control the shiver of... of some undefinable emotion that swept through her as she stared at that private area.

"I'm doing it!" she thought, trembling. "I'm looking right at Monica's pussy!" She swallowed hard. "It looks like mine, and yet somehow it doesn't," she judged shyly. "Those lips look darker and so... well, swollen. And she's so wet... I don't know if my pussy's ever been that wet. And her scent... it's..." She inhaled more carefully. "It's enticing... sort of like mine when I'm aroused... but with something that makes it uniquely different." As she pondered all this, subconsciously she wet her lips with her tongue.

Monica, watching her roommate closely, saw the appearance of that tongue. She couldn't believe how turned on she was being bound and helpless as her friend examined her intimately like this. Maddeningly, those hands down there weren't quite touching her pussy. And Beth's face had moved close enough that each time she exhaled, Monica felt the puff of her warm breath caress her sensitive tissues. Her arousal was driving her up the wall with need. "That tongue," she thought. "Oh my god how I want her to lick me... or lock her lips on my cunt and suck... or finger me... yes... finger me... I can almost cum just imagining it! But she's hesitating!" She shivered. "If she doesn't do something to me I'll go crazy!" She moaned softly, exhaling the word, "Please."

Beth froze, hearing that word. "Please... what?" she wondered. Her mind flooded with possibilities like, "Please... stop? Please... untie me? Please... get out of my room and call Steve?" She was very rattled at that moment since she had no idea. So, shaking with uncertainty, she decided she had to ask. "Please what, Monica?" she whispered.

It was as if some dam holding back her words had broken. Monica gushed, "Please touch me! Or finger me! Or suck me! Or eat my cunt! Please! I can't stand the suspense! I need something -- all of those things! Please, please!" she begged.

The heartfelt need expressed in Monica's tone of voice galvanized Beth into action without her conscious mind censoring her movements. After all, she'd actually been wanting to do those things, driven by her innate curiosity. But decorum had been holding her back. Monica's verbal flood of entreaty was all that was needed to goad her into action. Her fingers glided along her roommate's puffy labia as her mouth moved in close enough for her tongue to reach the wetness oozing from the slit in between them. Beth got her first taste of pussy juices that weren't her own. The taste was strange, reminiscent of hers, but like the woman's scent, unique in its own right. Beth decided she had to have another taste just to see if she liked it. She was kidding herself. She already knew she loved it, and wanted more.

Monica was so keyed up that just the tentative touch of Beth's fingers and tongue finally tipped her over the edge... she came, grunting happily. As the bliss washed through her, she thought it couldn't get any better. She quickly learned differently. Because now two of Beth's fingers entered her intimate tunnel from a low angle, stroking and probing as her mouth fastened over the upper section of Monica's pussy and started sucking. Monica shrieked as if an electric current had been applied down there, and her pussy started pumping out nectar as fast as it could. And Beth was drinking that nectar as fast as she could. Monica opened her thighs wider, trying to get leverage to buck her cunt up against Beth's mouth. Beth reacted by placing her free forearm across Monica's hips and mound, pinning her in place as she instinctively added a third finger and started finger fucking her roommate as hard as she did to herself when she needed a climax.

Monica climaxed. Groaning loudly, she shook as well as she could in her restraints and climaxed. And as Beth kept finger fucking her, she rose to an even higher peak and climaxed again!

Beth pulled out her fingers, lifted Monica's butt, clamped her mouth over the woman's pussy lips, and began spearing her with a fluttering tongue. With the ropes holding her creaking loudly as her muscles contracted and strained, Monica screamed in delight and fed Beth more and more of her cum juices.

It was a while before they both slumped, panting. As Monica's eyes regained their ability to focus, she looked at her clock. "Umm... Beth, honey," she croaked. "Please grab my phone and speed dial Steve for me."

Beth heard her name, the words 'honey' 'phone' and 'Steve' trying to string a coherent thought out of them. Her mind was still spinning from the awareness that she'd just performed cunnilingus for the first time -- and loved it. Then the penny dropped. She too looked at the clock. It was 10 minutes to midnight! Monica had said she needed to contact him before midnight, or he'd be coming back to untie her. Thinking quickly, she realized there wasn't time to untie Monica, so, she dialed and held the phone to Monica's ear. Both of them were giggling like naughty schoolgirls, waiting for Steve to answer.

Monica spoke, "Hi, darling. Yes, it's me... Beth came home and everything is fine. What? Oh she handled it well, finding me like that." She blushed a little, listening to his next question. "Yes. Yes she did take advantage of my predicament, as you guessed she might." She listened again, and her blush deepened. "Yes. Absolutely. It was mind-blowing! I'm not kidding. She's a natural," she added, catching Beth's eyes. Beth, managing to deduce Steve's question based on Monica's answer, flushed a deep scarlet of pleased embarrassment at her praise. Monica continued, "Yes, so we're fine. Huh? Oh..." She looked at Beth. "Well, maybe... that's a possibility... sure, I'll ask her after we've come back down to earth. Love you too. See you tomorrow." She nodded, indicating that Beth could hang up.

"All good?" Beth asked. "Should I untie you now?"

"All good," Monica replied. "And I'm still in no rush... you could... cuddle with me for a bit."

Beth was relieved that Steve was not going to come barging in, and ruin this feeling of intimacy. And she was glad that Monica suggested a cuddle, because she needed something to transition gradually from the raw sexuality of what she'd just done. Holding her roommate close might be just what she needed. Placing herself on her side, she stretched out alongside the bound woman and rolled her up onto her side while placing a pillow to support their heads. She embraced her like that so that their breasts pressed together warmly. "Is this OK?"

"More than OK," Monica purred. "It's delicious. I love your instincts."

"So everything I did was all right?" Beth asked, still a little uncertain about her behavior.

"No," Monica answered promptly. "It didn't last long enough," she growled with mock severity. But she couldn't keep a straight face, and broke out into a giggle that jiggled their tits together delightfully. "Seriously, Beth... it was absolutely amazing! You heard me tell Steve that it was mind-blowing, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did. And I also heard you saying that you were going to ask me something?"

"Oh that." Monica tried to keep her tone of voice nonchalant. "He just wondered if you'd like to be tied up sometime too. Maybe even tied together with and against me."

Beth twitched in surprise. "What? He asked if I wanted to be tied like you are?" Her mind reeled, because her curiosity was yammering an affirmative, while her 'good girl' persona was immediately voting a strong negative.

Monica giggled. "Well, it wouldn't have to be exactly like this. Steve can be very ingenious and inventive. He never ceases to surprise me. Look at this evening, for instance."

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,237 Followers