Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers

Before we got started with our talk Melissa's phone rang. "I'm curious about what the asshole has to say," she said. "To tell you the truth I didn't think he'd even notice that I was gone."

"Oh boy," she said suddenly.

"What?" I asked.

"Wrong asshole," she replied. She put the phone on speaker and held her finger up to her lips, meaning for me to listen but not to say anything. I nodded my head.

"Hello, Andrea," said Melissa.

"Melissa, I hate to bother you, but can you come over here. I really need someone to talk to right now," said Andie.

"Andrea, I'm not at home right now. I'm back at work, so I can't come over. Can it wait until tomorrow?" said Melissa smiling. "Besides you and I are not exactly friends, so are you sure I'm the person you should be talking to?"

"Mel I'm really sorry for what I did to you with Mike. I'd do anything to make it up to you, I'll give you anything you want, just name it. You are the person I need to talk to more than anyone else," said Andie.

"Why is that? Andrea," asked Mel.

"Because you know more than I do right now what Eric is thinking or where he might be going. Melissa, Eric just ran off. I don't know where he is, or when he'll be back. Last time we fought and he threw me out, there was a reason for it. As you know I had done something awful. But this time I don't have a clue why he'd just leave me," whined Andie. Melissa and I were trying our best not to laugh.

"We've been slowly getting closer again," Andie said sadly. "It's been really hard for me, but I'm trying my best because I love him so much. We're even planning a party together for the day after tomorrow. I went out to do some shopping while you guys had your run. I spoke to Mike and he said you and Eric went running as usual. Mike is really jealous of that, you know. Anyway he said he heard you coming back into the house. So he knew you guys came home. I guess that's when you went back to work. Where did Eric go?" she whined.

"Andrea, it's only 9:30, Maybe he just went out for a drive. When you and my asshole of a husband were planning your little fuck fest. Eric went out and drove his car every night, remember? That always seemed so stupid to me," said Mel.

"Why? He likes to drive that car. I used to think that after me, that car was his favorite thing on this earth. Right now I'm pretty sure that car is ahead of me," said Andie.

"I wasn't saying it was stupid for him to go out and drive the car Andie. I was saying that you were stupid," said Mel. "Eric is a really great guy. He loves you so much. Do you know how lucky you are? Most women would die to have someone treat them like he treats you. When we used to be friends you told me all the time about how great you were together. Why would you risk that to fuck around with my lazy assed husband? That's what's stupid," said Mel.

"Lately, I've been wishing I was you," said Andie. "I got really jealous a few weeks ago after listening to him talking about how great you are. I saw him hug you and I just wanted to kill you Melissa. I'll never let anyone come between us. Anyway I did something really stupid and I regret it, but I'll have to handle that later. I hope you're right. His car is gone, so maybe he did just go for a drive. If you hear from him, please let me know."

"Told you," said Melissa hanging up the phone. "That asshole doesn't even know, or care that I'm gone. At least Andrea is worried sick about you. My own husband doesn't give a flying fuck about where I am or even if I'm coming home." I hugged Melissa to comfort her. After a few minutes she was Okay.

"Why don't you go ahead and take your shower while I make a few phone calls," she said. I figured that she wanted to be alone for a while, so I headed for the shower. I came out wearing long boxers and a T-shirt. Somehow I didn't feel weird about being around Melissa in my underwear. It was probably because the boxers and shirt were very similar to what we both wore when we ran together every day.

"Eric, turn the lights out," yelled Melissa. I did and then she came out of the bathroom and got into bed.

"I thought we were going to have a talk," I reminded her.

"We may as well talk tomorrow," she said. "I don't want to harm your virtue."

"How would us talking harm my virtue? We talk all the time. You're the person I'm the most comfortable talking to," I said.

"If we turned the lights back on I don't think we'd get much talking done, because I'm kind of naked," said Melissa. "And even though our spouses gave us permission to do it, I'm not sure if that's a good idea. But I did figure out what I want from Andrea to make all of my hurts go away."

Before I could even ask what it was, Melissa told me she'd never tell me. It was as if she'd read my mind. That was the way that Andie and I used to be. I missed it.

Sometime during the night the inevitable rolling occurred. For some reason human beings in a bed exhibit a lot of the same principles as magnets. I think that with the exception of gay and or lesbian individuals, all men are positively charged, and all women are negatively charged. If you put two men or two women in a bed together, they end up rolling as far away from each other as they can and staying there. The similar charges repel. But if you put a man and a women in bed together. They seem to always end up together.

It was still dark when I realized that Melissa was in front of me. A microsecond later I realized that my dick was in the crack of her ass. Melissa had lost a lot of weight over the last four months but she still had a lot more ass than Andie would ever have. Andie had that tight little bikini ass that most men claim to like. Andie's ass was also hard as a rock. Melissa's on the other hand was soft and pliable and my dick was getting harder by the second and pushing its way further into it.

I couldn't risk any sudden moves because I didn't want her to think I was trying something. Another microsecond went by before I realized that my dick wasn't the only thing wandering. My arm was lying across Mel's shoulder and my hand was on one of those large soft breasts. I don't think I'd ever felt anything so soft and warm in my entire life. That realization only served to enlarge my dick more.

Then I realized that Melissa's hand was on top of mine pressing it onto her breast. It wasn't my dick pressing into Mel's ass, she was pushing it against me.

"Sorry," she said moving her hand off of mine. "I couldn't help it. I've wanted you for so long. But I didn't want it to be like this."

"Like what?" I asked.

"I didn't want you to just fuck me, as some kind of revenge reaction to get back at Mike and Andie. I didn't want to take advantage of you because you're vulnerable, or because you're devastated over finding out that the woman you love is a sociopathic round heeled slut who'd probably fuck a snake to satisfy her curiosity. Especially when the thing she's looking for, she had from the beginning," she said.

"Melissa shut the hell up," I snapped. "You're totally wrong."

"I know it's still hard for you to hear bad things about Andie, Eric, but she's not good for you anymore," said Melissa.

"No you said "The woman I love is a sociopathic round heeled slut who'd probably fuck a snake to satisfy her curiosity... I'm not about to let you talk about yourself that way," I said.

I started to move my hand from her breast, since her hand was no longer holding it in place. "Who told you to move your hand," she smiled. "I had it right where I wanted it."

I pulled her to me and started rubbing her sides and legs with long slow stokes. After a few moments Melissa started rubbing herself against me and her breathing deepened. "Oh Yeah, take it easy on me. It's been a long time," she said.

I started nibbling her back and shoulders, and she loved it. I worked my way down and started licking her soft round ass. While I was licking those big soft globes my fingers were walking slowly over her hips and headed for the front. I gently tickled the sparse dark hair around her vagina, and then loved away and rubbed her tummy. While doing this I noticed that the months of running had taken their toll and there was no longer any flab around her abdominal region.

My questing fingers continued their walk up her torso and avoided her breasts. "Hey aren't you going to rub my..." she began. But before she could finish asking me about rubbing her tits, I started blowing small gusts of warm air on her outer labia. Her legs flopped open like they had a mind of their own. "Forget about what I was going to say," she hissed. "Just keep doing what you're doing." My mouth and tongue licked and slurped their way slowly around her vagina until there wasn't a dry spot left. then I started licking and gently, although sometimes not so gently sucking her clit. Mel's legs had ceased flopping around on me and were currently around my neck nearly choking the life out of me.

"Eric, don't stop," she cried. "That's so good!" I took note of the fact that Mel was rubbing and squeezing her own breasts. Unlike Andrea she seemed to need more attention given to them. I filed that away for next time. While I was thinking about that, Mel's hands suddenly grabbed my head and tried to push it inside of her pussy as she screamed out. "Shit, that was good! Mike has never done that to me." Her hips were still making little thrusting motions like spasms as she released me.

"Who said we were done?" I asked her. I crawled up her body and got beside her. I rolled her over onto her side and entered her from behind, lifting one of her legs to ease my entry. I reached around her with one of my arms and started to squeeze her breasts and rub her engorged nipples. I took tiny bites on her neck, while we started fucking with long slow easy strokes. We took our time. I don't think either of us was even remotely interested in anything like what we'd seen on my phone. This wasn't about getting off. It was about getting in. In meaning inside of each other's hearts and heads, while our bodies did what bodies do.

"Is that what I taste like?" Melissa asked me as she licked her own juices off of my mouth.

"Yep," I laughed.

"Do you like it?," she asked quietly.

"Uhm Hm," I replied. We kept it up for a long time and it was really special. Not just because I hadn't done anything that didn't require my hand in months, but because this was the beginning of something extraordinary. A little while longer I started to pull out and warned Melissa but she wrapped her arm behind me and pushed me back in.

"Don't stop Eric, I want it inside me," she said.

I thought that meant that she was on the pill or safe and really I wanted it too. I wanted to just coat her insides with my baby batter and make this woman mine. At that moment I didn't care about Mike, or Andrea, or anyone else except for Mel and me. I just let go and fired line after line of sperm in her unprotected walls. After that Melissa just rolled over and smiled at me. She started kissing me gently and thanked me.

"What are you thanking me for?" I asked. "I'm the one who should be thanking you."

"No Eric, I have never done anything like that, ever," she said emphatically. "What Mike and I did was never like that. Andrea was a fool." She went back to kissing me and that's how we fell asleep.

I slept like a log. All of the stress of the past few months was gone. Actually what woke me up was Mel saying, "Eric, I have to pee."

I noticed that unlike when I slept with Andie, this time I was the one who was wrapped around Mel. One arm over her breasts and one leg over hers.

"Are you trying to lay claim on me, or just making sure I don't try to escape?" she asked.

"Definitely the first one," I said.

"Well you need to know that I'm temporarily, a married woman," she laughed. "But I intend to take care of that immediately and the I'll be accepting offers."

"I'd offer you my heart, and a place in my life forever, from this moment forward," I said seriously.

"I'll take it," she smiled. "I'm off the market."

She went into the bathroom and peed. Then I heard the shower start. And I jumped out of bed and ran in. I opened the door and got in behind her, and started rubbing my hands slowly down her sides.

"Eric, what about Andie?" she asked.

"Andie who?" I replied.

"Are you going to be doing a lot of nasty things to me today?" she asked.

"Nope," I said.

"Oh..."she replied. She seemed kind of disappointed.

"I'm going to be doing nasty things to you every day," I said.

We spent the morning calling in to work and taking some vacation time. We called my lawyer and set up an appointment to see him. Then we spent the rest of the day in bed doing those aforementioned nasty things.

Sometime that afternoon I was going to call room service, and remembered my phone. My voicemail was full and I had over fifty texts from Andie. Melissa Has a couple of calls from Mike and at least 10 from Andie.

We couldn't stay at the hotel for too long but during the day I'd had an idea. Mel and I could move into the underground house. I got the power and utilities turned on and we spent the rest of the day shopping for things we'd need and moved in that evening.

"Which bedroom are you taking?" asked Mel.

"I'd hoped to be in the one with you in it," I said.

"Smart man," said Mel.

We spent the evening making plans. We had two divorces to begin. And other things to do. We decided to confront our cheating spouses at the party, that Andie and I were supposed to be having. Since she would obviously cancel the party, we started making a few calls to make sure the people we needed would be there.

I had a few plans to make for myself. I had a friend who'd bought one of those de-commissioned squad cars at a police auction. He'd never been able to drive it on the street because he hadn't gotten around to getting the local PD's colors and badges off of it.

I also had a couple of friends who owed me a favor and were willing to do anything to get rid of that debt.

At 7:00 p.m. Guests started arriving at my house. Fortunately Andie's parents were the first to arrive. "Mom, Dad, I had to cancel the party tonight," said Andie. She'd been crying and didn't look well.

"I know," said her mom. "But Eric called and said we should probably all talk after the party. So we're here. Please tell me that you didn't sleep with another guy, while you were barely avoiding a divorce from the first time Andrea. You couldn't have been that stupid. could you?"

Andie just looked away from her mother.

Sandy Cooper was next to arrive, but George wasn't with her. He was on his way though, she said. Andie found out that Eric had invited the Coopers as well, she wondered why. Mike showed up a few minutes later, with a confused look on his face. He looked around and finally asked Andie where Melissa was.

Sally Stephens and her husband Kurt, and Andie's Brother and his wife were the next to arrive. Tom and Esther Jenkins had called and said they'd be late. Esther wanted to come badly but Tom seemed to be dragging his feet. There was also another couple who no one seemed to recognize that claimed to have been invited by Eric, but they didn't arrive until nearly 8:00. Sandy couldn't figure out where George was or what was taking him so long to arrive.

George was in Hell. At 7:00 when Sandy was pulling up in Eric and Andie's driveway, a police car had pulled George over. They made him get out of his car and handcuffed him with his hands behind his back. Then they put him in the back of the squad car and drove around asking him questions. George was sure it was a case of mistaken identity. George couldn't see his watch with his hands behind his back, but he could see that it was beginning to get dark. He knew that Sandy would worry. He asked if he could call his wife. The officers told him that he'd get his phone call after he was booked and charged. He hadn't been arrested yet only detained, so sit tight. George looked at the clock on the squad car's dashboard and saw that it was nearly 8:15. He have sworn that he'd only been in the car for twenty minutes or so.

What George didn't realize was that every time he looked away, the "officers" moved the dashboard clock ahead 15 minutes.

Finally they drove out to a deserted area, and waited. When the dashboard clock read 8:55, the radio squawked and one of the officers started speaking into it.

"What the fuck do you mean, you caught him?" screamed the officer. "We've got the bastard right here in the back of our God Damned squad car."

George wondered what was going on.

"Okay buddy you were right, it's a case of mistaken identity. Sorry to interrupt your night."

As the officer un-cuffed George he seemed to be taking a long time to get the cuffs off. Actually he was resetting George's watch to match the time, 9:05, on the squad car's dashboard.

"You're free to go sir," said the officer.

"What do you mean I'm free to go?" said George. "You've driven me way out of my neighborhood, and held me for two hours, and now you're just going to leave me here?"

"Sorry sir, we're not allowed to carry civilians in the squad car unless they're part of an investigation or a crime," said the cop as he and his partner drove off. "Hey there's a gas station over there, call someone to come and get you. Have a pleasant evening sir."

George could have sworn he heard the cops laughing as they drove off. George looked down at his watch. Fuck it was after 9 p.m.

As George started walking towards the gas station, a guy in a mask stepped out from behind a boarded up shop. He started walking towards George.

"Hey buddy, I don't have any money or even my wallet," said George.

The man didn't talk he just walked up to George and without saying a word punched George in the face so hard that George was stunned. He staggered back and tried to put his hands up while he waited for his equilibrium to stabilize. "What the fuck?" said George. The man just punched George again even harder. George tried to talk but his jaw hurt. He looked up just in time to get another punch. That third punch knocked George off his feet. George thought that the fight was over and he'd lost. This was the first time that he'd gotten his ass so thoroughly kicked. George was wrong though, the fight was only beginning.

The man came over and started kicking George, he kicked him in his side several times and George was sure that he'd felt ribs snap. Then that pain was eclipsed as the man found a new target George's nuts. George screamed so loudly that he was sure he could be heard in the next state. Then the man kicked George several times in each leg, but it didn't matter because George had blacked out from the pain. He vaguely remembered being dragged down the street, and left very close to the gas station, in one of his moments of awareness. He didn't know how long it was until someone found him and called an ambulance, but it seemed like forever. Even though George had been fooled into believing that his ass kicking had started at 9:00 it was actually only 8:00.

At 8:45 Eric's Mustang pulled into the driveway. He and Melissa got out and went into the house, and out onto the deck. He saw his Mother in law and Father in law, as well as several neighbors. He greeted his wife's family warmly, and hugged Sandy Cooper. He nodded to the mysterious couple.

Mike came over to talk to Melissa but she blew him off and followed Eric around. Finally Andie came downstairs and saw Eric. She ran over to him and tried to hug him, but he pushed her away.

"Eric, I forgive you for just running off on me, though I'm not sure why you did it," she said. The rest of the guests politely pretended to be doing other things, but were really watching and listening intently.

"Wait, you didn't run off alone to think. You were with Melissa weren't you?" she said. "But why, we were just starting to make progress. I was beginning to feel like you loved me a little bit again, and that there was a chance for us to get past our problems." She fell to the floor and started crying.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers