Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric started clapping his hands. "Can everyone come over here for a moment," he said. Melissa had also started clapping her hands.

"Everyone give Andie a hand," said Eric. "That was the greatest acting performance in history. Now we know where Andie's true talents lie."

"I guess everyone here knows, that Andie and I have been having a rough time in our marriage. I recently threw her out of the house for a while. Andie told me that she was curious about what it would be like to have sex with another man," said Eric.

"I begged her not to do it, but she did anyway. She went out and fucked my former best friend Mike. The husband of her former best friend Melissa. It broke my heart, and I hated her for what she did to us, but I still loved her so much. For the past few weeks we've been trying to patch up the destruction that Andie's curiosity wrought on our marriage, but it was hard for me. As Andie said, we were just starting out on that long process of fixing things when I noticed my ex best friend going into my backyard. I followed him and recorded what I found on my phone. Can everyone follow me into the den."

Everyone watched as I hooked my IPhone up to the plasma screen TV. They were all shocked as they saw Mike watching as George Cooper and Kurt Stephens fucked Andie, while she gave Tom Jenkins a blow job. The great thing about the iPone 4 is that it shoots hi resolution video. The images on the screen were very clear. George's and Kurts lust and Andie's boredom at the act were apparent. Andie's father turned his head and begged me to stop the tape. Andie's mother vomited the contents of her stomach onto the parquet floor tiles of the den.

"I guess everyone kind of understands why I "disappeared" a couple of days ago now. What they can't understand, is what it feels like to have the person you loved, and wanted to spend the rest of your life with hurt you this way twice. I hope you all understand that there won't be a third time. Every bit of love I once felt for her is gone. There's only one way for us to go now."

Eric stopped talking and nodded to the mysterious couple. They each produced an envelope from somewhere and handed one to Andie, and one to Mike. "You've been served," they told them. Tom Jenkins, and Kurt Stephens were given envelopes as well. Their envelopes contained their alienation of affection suit papers. Since George wasn't present, the man asked Sandy Cooper his wife to please notify him that he was being sued as well.

"That cheating bastard," screamed Sandy as she walked towards the door. "No wonder he stood me up. I'm divorcing his cheating ass too."

Everyone else headed for the door too. Soon only Mike, Melissa, Eric, Andie and Andie's parents were still in the room.

"Eric, it's over. It won't ever happen again," cried Andie.

"You're right about that," said Eric sadly.

"Where are you going?" screamed Andie. "We have to talk about this. It can still work. I still love you. I only love you. You heard me tell them that on the tape. The only person I like having sex with was you. That was on the tape too. I just needed to find out. It was just my curiosity." She was holding on to Eric's leg as he tried to walk out.

"Where do you think you're going?" Mike asked Melissa. "We need to talk too. I'm not happy about you going off and fucking other guys either. Even after what I did. Two wrongs don't make a right Melissa. We have bills to pay woman, and your check didn't make it into our account." Mike reached out and grabbed Melissa's arm and turned her around.

"You are not leaving with him again," he snapped. "We're still married. No divorce, and no more sex with other guys."

Eric didn't even break his stride, he just turned around and decked Mike. Then put his arm around Melissa and guided her from the room. Melissa turned as she and Eric got to the doorway, "You shouldn't worry about me screwing other guys, Mike. I'd never do that. I'm faithful to the man I love. I only made love with Eric. He's "the guy" and there are no other guys, including you. And I think I got what I wanted."

"Eric," said Andie's father. "I have no idea of what you're feeling. I can't believe my daughter is capable of doing what we saw. Take some time to cool down and we'll all get together and work this out."

Eric nodded and he and Melissa left.

It was nearly six weeks before they would all sit down together again. During that six weeks Eric had no contact with Andie. She'd called him hundreds of times, but the restraining order kept her from being able to go to his job, and she didn't know where he lived. She suspected that he was still with Melissa and that angered her. She was sure that Eric was falling in love with Melissa and not just fucking her. That, to Andie, was simply not fair. Her curiosity had only been about sex, not love. She'd never had any intention of leaving Eric or falling in love with anyone else.

During the six week several things happened of note. Including Andie having a breakdown of some sort. Eventually Eric showed up with a truck, to get the rest of his belongings and Melissa's. Mike had refused to allow Eric to get them until the police showed up and Eric showed them a court order allowing him to have Melissa's things.

"Where is that cunt?" asked Mike.

"She's at the doctor's today," smiled Eric.

"What did you do?" asked Mike. "Fuck her until her uterus fell out?" Just hearing someone talk about Eric having sex with Melissa started Andie on a fit of crying and screaming.

Another interesting thing was what happened to Kurt Stephens one Sunday. Kurt was stuck at a red light. When an abandoned cement truck plowed into his car crushing it. At the same time that the accident occurred Both Eric and Melissa had been in church. Eric had gotten up once during the ceremony to use the bathroom, and had left the door open. An usher who was actually an off duty police officer had seen Eric's leg and could vouch for the fact that he was on the toilet the whole time.

There were some suspicion about Eric because when George Cooper's beating had been discovered, Eric was the only person George could think of who had a motive to want to hurt him. But at the exact time of the beating Eric had several witnesses including George's ex wife who could verify that Eric had gotten to the party before 9 and didn't leave the party until long after George's beating had ended. George was sure that his beating had happened at 9:00. The investigating detectives were sure of it as well because Even George's watch, which had been broken during the incident had stopped when it was broken, at just after 9. Eric was ruled out. He was also ruled out in Kurt Stephen's case. Because he couldn't have been in the bathroom under Gastric distress and driving the truck at the same time.

George would probably never walk again. He also lost both testicles, his wife and 60 percent of his assets. His life would never be the same. Kurt was in a coma, and no one was sure he'd ever wake up. If he did, he'd wake up single because his wife divorced him as well. Tom Jenkins didn't wait for his divorce. After finding out what happened to Kurt and George, he just got in his car and drove away. He didn't even pack his clothes he just disappeared. He spent the rest of his life looking over his shoulder, afraid to settle down or stay in one place for any length of time. He also developed a phobia about married women. He couldn't bear to be around them, no matter how innocent the situation. That was a terrible toll for a blowjob. Andie was beautiful, but it just wasn't worth it.

At our sit down meeting, things went pretty much as Melissa and I thought. Both Mike and Andie refused to sign the divorce papers. Melissa gave Mike their house. Which he couldn't afford since he wasn't working. He also couldn't afford his truck, or their utilities. Mike at forty years old ended up living with his parents for a while, and then on the street.

I offered Andie the house as well and half of our savings and checking accounts. I paid off her credit cards. And offered to pay her a lump sum in lieu of alimony so I wouldn't have to have contact with her.

"Eric can't the two of you work this out somehow," asked her Dad. "She's willing to overlook your revenge affair, we all are. We know what she put you through."

"Eric, I'll give up anything to have you back," said Andie. "But you aren't getting this divorce. You will not have it."

"Besides," said Andie. "Melissa looks really pretty but her gut is coming back. Are you sure you want to be stuck with that?"

I laughed and reached out and patted Andie on top of her head. "Silly Rabbit, that's not a gut," I said.

"What is it, Lucky Charms?" smiled Andie.

"Nope, it's a baby," said Melissa rubbing her stomach. "I told you I got what I wanted." Immediately after that Mike threw up.

That was when Andie checked out mentally and had to be hospitalized. "I'll kill you, you bitch," she screamed as she jumped across the table at Mel.

That was the last time I saw her until she showed up at the hospital this morning. Melissa was still asleep so I went down to the gift shop to get her more flowers, even though there was no room for them anywhere. I wanted her to know just how much I loved her and how special our daughter was to me.

When I got back to her floor, the area outside of Melissa's room was full of people running around. I saw at least 5 security people and several real Police officers. After a few moments I saw them taking Andie away in handcuffs. Later I found out that Andie had gone into Melissa's room supposedly to drop off a card. The ever watchful nurses had seen Andie on their video monitor, trying to suffocate Mel while she slept. Two of the nurses had gone into the room and pulled her off of Melissa, while another called security.

Andie ended up back in the mental institution for who knows how long. We do know that she will be there for at least 10 years. That's the good news, that crazy bitch and her curiosity will be away from us for a long time. The bad news is that in our state, you can't pursue any type of legal action against a person who is not mentally capable. That means unfortunately that I'm still married to her. I was able to get my house back. Melissa and I live there. She finally got a Teacher's Assistant to help with the grading of all those papers so our nights are free to sit on our deck and enjoy each other.

We often go down by the lake and stroll along the water's edge, because Dammit, it is kind of romantic. But I keep an eye out for guys who want to throw shit at us out of jealousy.

We named our daughter Curiosity, because if it hadn't been for curiosity she wouldn't have been born. Life is good.

(Yeah I know I borrowed that Life is good line.)