Curiosity Ch. 01

Story Info
Matteo is looking for something new to his boring life.
3.3k words
4.48
11.1k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing anything. Hope you enjoy, and if not please let me know what could use improvement, Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heavy eyelids lift to reveal dark melted pools of chocolate ringed with gold; eyes that have easily entrapped and enthralled those who have had the pleasure or misfortune of being the object of their desire or hunger. Slowly blinking to quickly adjust to the darkness that tends to surround him when he first wakes, he gradually rises up into a sitting position. Raising his arms high above, he stretches them letting the muscle and bone within crack and pop, loosening them up for the regular night's prowl. Tossing the white satin sheets aside, he swings his muscular legs over the side of the bed, only to have his bare feet greeted by a plush red suede carpet that exudes heat and warmth to his cool toes.

Lifting a hand to lightly scratch behind his right ear, before murmuring quietly, "Aristotle must have snuck into my bed again." With a deliberate yawn as he stands out of the bed causing the sheet to fall from the narrow, yet well-defined waist as he looks around his room, at the drawn red silk curtains and the black love seat off in the corner. On the far corner of the couch Aristotle is perched and watching intently. Shaking his head slowly at the cat, he feels the cool air flowing throughout the bedroom, walking to the fireplace he crouches down, the muscles in his back flexing and rippling with each movement he makes. Striking a match he tosses it into the fireplace on top of the paper under the pinewood to get the fire started to heat things up.

Standing back up to his towering height of 6'6, he goes into his closet and pulls out a pair of starched white jeans that he effortlessly pulls on and fastens with agile fingers, while the other hand snakes out and pulls out a white silk shirt that matches the pants perfectly. Buttoning the shirt up, making sure to leave the top two buttons undone he begins tucking the shirt into his jeans, giving him a comfortable yet clean cut look as he finishes off his outfit with a black belt and black leather Doc Martin boots. Coming out of the closet he reaches over onto the nightstand and picks up the silver ring and places it on his pinky finger. Bringing his finger and the ring up to his eye level he looks closely inspecting it, knowing every detail of it. The ring's meant for a woman's finger, yellow gold with a nice heart shaped black diamond in the middle, with small colorless diamonds surrounding it. Sighing in frustration he drops his hand to his side and mutters under his breath, "Another night of the same..."

Pulling out of the garage of his home he speeds off into the night heading off towards the bright lights of the city. Deciding this night he will try one of the more urban clubs, to see if their selection is any better. Pulling up to one of the prospective looking clubs he parks his bike near the front entrance. Setting the alarm he watches as many lovely ladies slowly weave there way into the club. A few catching his eye, he quietly makes his way into building the loud music like a mere whisper in his ear as he searches the crowd for his first target. As he flows through the crowd towards the bar many try to get his attention, as he is undoubtly the most attractive man in the entire room.

While he is over near the bar, at the entrance a young woman walks in, dressed entirely in black, wearing black fitted jeans and an even more fitted sheer lace blouse that accents the curve of her bust and the deep line of her cleavage. Her black curly hair is pulled back in a ponytail. A few strands are let loose to flow freely around her heart shaped face. Her dark almond shaped eyes slowly move over the room as she makes her own way to the bar. The sound of her heels clicking inaudibly on the floor, halting only when she has made her way to the bar ordering a margarita from the tender there on duty. The few men around crowd to her and ask her if they could buy her drinks or something else that might spark her interest in them. She dismisses them with a flick of her wrist as she is not here to find someone to go home with nor is she looking for a relationship from someone she meets at a club. Turning her back to the few men who couldn't take a hint that their attention was neither wanted or asked for she faces the bar and listens to the music, letting her gaze, as she turns, flow over the man dressed in all white at the other end of the bar. Smiling to herself she closes her eyes for a second after getting and paying for her drink; and just hums along to the song that the DJ is playing.

Frowning a bit not seeing much worth his time out on the dance floor he looks towards the entrance hoping to catch something more interesting, his eyes land on the woman humming to the sound of the music. In his mind he only hears her and not the music. Concentrating on her, he wills her to open her eyes and look at him from where she is seated on the other side of the bar almost directly across from him. Slowly her humming dies away at the same time her eyes are opening to stare right at him as if they were the only ones in the room. Seeing her open her eyes and look at him, he offers her an inviting smile, while his eyes take in all of her that they can. Once his partial assessment is complete, he tilts his head in approval, though it could be mistaken as a greeting while pointing at her half empty drink. She arches a thin eyebrow at him, shaking her head no for the drink she mouths a thank you and slips off her stool and heads outside of the club to take a taxi home. This obviously having been a bad idea, as she just wasn't in the mood for company, she had only wanted to listen to the music and have a few drinks.

He stands quickly to follow her out the club intrigued that she has a stronger mind and is not as easily swayed to him as the others usually are. A good game of chase would improve on the night, and was different than what was sadly becoming common place for him. Walking up to her side, he looks her up and down slowly letting her form imprint itself in his mind, a smirk flows over his full lips as he stares at her sleek neck, his mind once again pressing into hers, commanding her to turn and face him. Without looking at him, her voice calm and flat showing no emotion as she speaks to him, "Why are you following me? I tried being nice and saying no thank you but obviously that doesn't work for guys like you." With that she finally turns around and looks him in the eye defiantly. Taken aback at her acknowledging him without doing what he asked her to; he clears his throat once again offering her a pleasant smile, before speaking, his voice a deep baritone that he has seen make many women fallout from the very reverb in it, " What do you mean guys like me?" Turning to face him completely, she crosses her arms over her breast, her eyes narrowed as she sizes him up, his 6'6" frame to her 5'11", knowing she should be afraid or at least a little concerned. Pushing her nervousness aside, her voice strong and confident, "Guys who think that every woman should fall over them just because they dress nice and look better than most men they have ever seen. But I got news for you I am not interested now and I won't be tomorrow or the next day or the next year or so on. Get it now?"

Chuckling at her comments he stares into her eyes and talks to her lowly in a whisper, his voice so quiet it's like it's in her head as flexes his full telepathic skills, "Well I can assure you I am not like all those guys, if you would just come and spend the night with me I will prove to you that I am unlike any guy you have ever met. Just close your eyes relax and let me take care of you and show you what I am all about."

Deanna couldn't seem to do anything but blink in shock and silence at the audacity. The struggle can be seen in her eyes as she wrestles with just what to come back with. "Of all the chauvinistic things to say, I don't know rather you're a pervert or just plain fucking delusional buddy, but I'm not going anywhere with you!"

A taxi slows as it pulls up to the curb. "Matteo." He's completely blown away by the spitfire in front of him. She was completely unaffected by his projection. That's the second time she blew off his mental probing, and it had his mine working fast. Was it really the second time or was the time in the bar her own doing and not his as he'd originally assumed. Deanna was reaching for the door handle of the taxi, when she heard him speak. "What did you say?" She hadn't stopped her progression towards the taxi. "My name is Matteo, not buddy."

"Uh huh, well goodbye Matteo." And with that Deanna was in the taxi and was slowly leaving the strange yet sexy man on the curb. She'd file away the tall dark curly haired man with the heavily sun-kissed skin away for future reference. The taxi driver cleared his throat loudly when she didn't say anything after getting into his cab, "Hey where am I going lady?" Matteo had actually sparked some interest inside Deanna, enough she'd forgotten to give the driver her address.

Matteo himself was stuck on stupid at her clear dismissal of him and his powers. If anything he was more interested in this enigma of the woman. Her soft cocoa skin, that looked so silky to touch. The fullness of her lips, just the thought of her lips made that certain part of him wakes from its slumber. While both assessments of her body were quick, so she wouldn't catch him leering at her, he had a pretty good idea of her size, about 34 C maybe D, about a 24 size waist and 36 hips. He was definitely waking up his sexual hunger as he watched the taxi disappear into the night. He was definitely going to find her again, and he wasn't planning on taking no for an answer. He was already formulating his next encounter with her, as he strode back inside the club. A slow smile formed on his lips as he realized she hadn't even told him her name after he said his own. This woman was going to be some fun. Fun. He hadn't had any of that lately, at least none that had him looking forward to it, like this.

Thanks to the mystery woman at the club, Matteo had brought home a woman to quiet both his hungers. This woman, was her name Michelle or Danielle? It didn't matter she was his typical type that's what mattered to Matteo right this second. She was about 5'4 bare foot, a nice 32 B, a small waist that flared out just slightly enough to give her enough of a womanly curve but not as much as the woman in the taxi. Her light brown hair that she wore straight and down past her waist was tantalizing to most men and the envy of more than a few women. The flecks of green in her hazel eyes really flared in her aroused state. Matteo had already removed every stitch of clothing, which hadn't been much, from the woman. His lips lowered to hers in a kiss that demanded a response, his nostrils flaring just slightly taking in her scent of fresh air, sunflowers, with a hint of straw? Annabelle! That's what she'd said her name was, just moved to the city not so long ago, seeking to get away from her family's farm in Montana. The scent fit the name but the woman below him definitely didn't. She responded to the kiss with an enthused excitement, her lips parting at the same time her tongue snaked out just a bit to touch his.

The feel of her tentative tongue had his surging forward to get a taste of this country girl. White thighs spread a bit wider, so Annabelle could wrap her barely tanned legs around the more tanned thighs that were between her own. None of the men on the farm looked like him, sure they were all really well built from all the hours of labor spent outside, but there was something almost feral and dominating about this man that got her blood pumping at an accelerated rate. Matteo welcomed her invitation and started a slow grinding of his cock against the radiating heated mass beneath him. The slow deliberate flexing of his ass had him nicely coated with her wetness in no time. Breaking their lips apart, he kisses his way down to the side of neck, giving her a slow lick across her collar bone, before sucking on the other side of her neck. The feeling of his lips and tongue moving over her body makes her wiggle up against him.

Her breathing coming in soft pants of excitement as Matteo sucks and licks his way to breasts. His hips lift slightly supporting his weight with one arm while the other reaches down between them, to give her little nub a gentle massage, at the same time letting his lips capture the hard pink tip of her nipple. A surprised gasp erupts from her lips as her hips press against his hands rocking moderately creating a soft moan of pleasure from her. Deftly his hand works over mound, before a finger slips into her heated core. A smile playing over his lips as her movements pick up pace and her moans become more vocal and increase in quantity. Soon he's added a second finger to her gooey entrance, as his mouth latches on to the other nipple pulling and sucking on it, driving Annabelle crazy. She's dully aware of the hard piece of flesh that is tapping against her thigh with each movement, almost like it's knocking at a door waiting to be invited in. So swept up the feelings of her body, she doesn't even notice when Matteo added a third finger inside of her, all she can feel is that pounding fullness, and the pull of his mouth on her flesh heightening the entire experience for her.

Slowly pulling his shiny digits from her to the accompaniment of moans of disappointment, he's ready to sate the burning fire inside him. Spreading the slickness from his fingers onto his cock, he holds himself against her, sliding up and down her slit a few times, so she knows what's coming next. He raises himself up to watch her, as he presses the tip of his cock into her, knowing she's ready enough to handle him. With his hand now free, he moves it to hold her hip as he flexes forward imbedding his cock a little deeper inside her, reveling in her gasps as she feels him going deeper. Most of his weight is supported by his knees, one hand holding her hip and the other moving under her side and back to grip her shoulder so his thrusts go deeper with each movement. He bent his head down, watching as his slid in and out of her wet pussy, the view something he never did tire of seeing when he was with a new woman. With a low growl he tore his eyes away and let his mouth feast once more on her shaking breasts. Annabelle was going out of her head with a need to reach that pinnacle. It was like her entire being was on fire, wherever his lips grazed only served to stoke the flames inside her, just as his continuous pounding of her body was rapidly ushering her to the peak of her passion.

One of her hands was running through his hair down to his neck and back up again, while the other was gripping the side of the chaise. Matteo could tell she was close to her end, and increased the pace of his cock plowing into her, while at the same time kissing his way to her neck. Annabelle was moaning loudly and incoherently, as the hand that had been holding onto the chaise lets go, and wrapped around his back holding on, when her own hips started bucking under his. With teasing nibbles, kisses and occasional sucking, Matteo was gearing up for the final of this passionate interlude with Annabelle. His grunts of pleasure are muffled by the soft skin of her neck, her pulse beating hard and rapidly against his tongue, waiting for that perfect moment.

Her lips part as her breathing takes on a staggered pattern, before a silent scream of pleasure fades on them. Matteo's fangs lengthen as he feels her breathing change, in the next second he can feel the walls of her center convulse and clamp down around him. Now is the moment he'd been waiting for, as Annabelle is catapulted into a sea of orgasmic bliss he sinks his fangs into the pulsating artery. Soon her life giving essence is flowing into his mouth, the sheer taste heightening his pleasure receptors, and with a muffled bellow, Matteo cums. Each pull on her neck is followed by a deep thrust and a powerful jet inside her body. His thrust slow down until he's lying on top of her, feeling her heavy breathing, with the rise and fall of her chest. Giving her neck one last slow suck, he flexes the tip of his tongue across one of his fangs, until he feels the pin prick, leaning back into her neck he lets a single drop of blood drop onto her skin, and uses his finger to rub it across the puncture marks on her neck. The skin there healing, leaving two bright pink marks almost unnoticeable. Annabelle was so far gone in her personal pleasure zone; she figured that was the reason for her lethargy, and just gave into the welcoming comfort of sleep.

Looking down at her, Matteo frowned; he'd taken more than he'd planned, which meant she wouldn't be able to leave any time soon. Gently he removed both her legs and arms from his body, and slowly slid his shrinking cock from her body. Just as he stood and was walking away from the chaise, Aristotle padded into the sitting room, looking first at Matteo then at Annabelle, then back to stare at Matteo. A slight shrug of his shoulders towards the Bengal cat, "What? Sometimes even I get carried away." Matteo turns away and pulls the plush throw off the chair and covers Annabelle, as she has succumbed to sleep. Aristotle sat down a few feet from the chaise still watching Matteo intently, as he was leaving the sitting room to do who knew what. As he neared the door, he turned back to look at the cat with a sly grin, "I promise I'll call her cab the moment she wakes up." The cat turned to look at Annabelle as Matteo left, curiosity in its green eyes. Matteo never let anyone stay after his forays, the cat was most definitely curious about what had happened last night, after Matteo had left the house.