Curiosity Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting closer and surprising relations.
4.6k words
4.44
8.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay I found an editor and I'm hoping it won't take nearly as long to get CH. 3 started and finished and editted. As always your input is much appreciated and welcome. This chapter is a little longer. This one wasn't editted but the next one will be.

Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's gonna be twenty dollars and seventy cents ma'am." The driver told Deanna as she went to slide out of the backseat. The cab had pulled up to her building after a short fifteen minute drive from the club. With a heavy sigh, she was reaching back to dig out some cash she had in the back pocket of her pants. Deanna had quickly pulled apart a 20 and a 5 dollar bill handing them to the driver, before exiting the cab completely.

"Thanks Miss!" The cabby had yelled at her, before he pulled away from the curb to find the next fare. The night hadn't gone at all like she'd hoped. After another sigh, Deanna made her way up the five steps to the gated door of her apartment building. A wooden bowl held her discarded keys after she locked herself in the 3rd floor flat, turning on the lights to in the living room.

A momentary glance at the clock above the fireplace brought another disgruntled sigh from her lips, "It's not even past midnight yet."

She'd begun stripping as she made her way to the bedroom; shoes had been kicked off in living room, the shirt hung from the handle of a door in the hallway, and just after crossing the threshold of the bedroom, her pants and socks were flung across the room to land in the clothes hamper. Clad in her bra and panties, she made her way to the bathroom across the hall, flipping on the light there.

A hot shower would do her some good, with that thought she turned on the shower, tested the water with her hands to be sure it was warmed up. Agile fingers went to work and had the black lace bra unhooked and sliding off her shoulders, before they'd tugged her matching panties down enough that she was able to step out of them. Deanna had thrown her underwear across the hall with little hope they made it into the hamper with her pants.

She LOVED her shower; it was her happy place, her one indulgence. It's what made her want the apartment. It was rare to find a place that had a walk in shower that had no door on one side, just an opening for someone to walk in. Which was exactly what she'd done, the soothing feel of water raining down from the ceiling shower head was calming to her. She was happy to indulge herself. She freed her hair from its scrunchii, the water soaking through until her curls turned to waves.

Deanna had been hoping the water would wash away the last event of the day, but it wasn't working. Matteo was in the back of her mind, and when she closed her eyes, he was in the forefront of her mind. His dark smoldering gaze stared back at her, saying what he'd hinted at when he'd followed her out of the club. That thick Italian accent had been enough by itself to warm her blood. The man himself looked the part of a subject for many statues in museums.

The sheer idea of what he looked like without all the clothes was enough motivation for her soapy hands to slide over her stomach. Her fingertips caressing lightly under the curve of her breasts, the teasing touch in conjunction with the steamy water making her nipples harden. She tilted her head back to let the water push her hair out of her face while rinsing the soap away from her torso, never letting her fingers cease their gentle caress. A slow smile spread over Deanna's lips as she thought about how she would have enjoyed a night with him, shame his arrogance had been such a turn off. Her hands each gave her tits a soft squeeze and quick pinch on the hard nipples before they continued up, as she stepped from beneath the falling water, wiping away the water on her face and wringing out her hair.

"Typical man.", she said having turned the water off, and had already wrapped her hair up in one towel while wrapping another around her body. Her body still hummed with slight arousal, but his words and actions were overriding her slight desire.

If there was one thing Deanna couldn't stand it was an overly cocky man. She'd dried off, and put on her green and blue polka dotted pajamas, and was now sitting Indian style on the bed braiding her damp hair. Once she'd finished her hair, she'd gotten back up to make sure she'd locked the doors, and turned off the lights. As she'd settled down in her bed, her last thoughts were if she never saw Matteo again, it'd be too soon for her tastes.

Are you laughing at me?!" Matteo raged at Aristotle. The striped cat just yawned at him, but didn't break eye contact with the angry vampire. His tail was the only thing on him moving at this moment, but his body was readying itself for a quick escape just in case.

"It's been over 2 and a half weeks and I still haven't seen her!" Matteo had been back to the club several more nights, with no luck. He'd even tried other places. With an exasperated grunt he'd flopped down into the chair next to the fireplace, his brooding gaze still on the cat. He knew Aristotle wasn't laughing at him, but if the cat could laugh he probably would at Matteo's own stupidity.

He'd made a fledgling's mistake. Instead of scenting the woman, he'd let her walk away, and to add insult to injury, instead of retaining the bit of her scent he'd caught a whiff of, absorb into his mind, he'd ran off and bedded the next available woman, who's scent he could now pick out of 100 people, with his eyes closed.

Frowning at Aristotle he said, "Go ahead you can call me an idiot, because I sure as hell feel like one."

He knew the woman was local, because she'd taken a cab. Aside from how she looked physically that's all he knew about her. The idea that she must not be a night owl had begun to take root. The scowl on his face had deepened as his voice boomed, "DAMMIT!"

The suddenness of that shout was enough to make the cat jump back a few feet. Aristotle was none too pleased at the unexpected expression. He was up and on all fours, claws deeply sunk into the carpeted floor, as he hissed and growled his displeasure towards Matteo.

Matteo ignored the cat, and wiped a hand down his face in abject discontent at the entire situation. He was a man used to getting what he wanted, when he wanted it. One thing he knew for sure was that he wanted that woman, and the longer it took for him to find her the longer it'd take before him to get what he wanted. All this served to keep him in the foul mood that had begun to plague each day.

Poor Annabelle bore his frustration, whenever his thoughts about Deanna's body and what he wanted to do to it became unbearable. At work however it was a different matter. He had been teetering on the precipice of tyranny. Luckily working the night shift meant there weren't that many employees around to fall victim to his mood swings. The good thing about his job was the he didn't have to be there, he was just a phone call away if he was needed, and he'd taken liberty with that aspect of his job, having spent the last week at home. Mostly to ensure he didn't lose his temper and kill someone.

He fished his mobile phone from the pocket on his brown slacks, flipped it open, pulled up his call history, and selected Annabelle. As soon as she answered, he didn't bother with a greeting, "Meet me at the usual spot." Without another word he'd hung up the phone knowing she'd be there.

By this time Aristotle was still in the same place he'd jumped to but had laid down, his eyes on Matteo, watching as the vampire rose and left the room. Maybe Matteo wouldn't be the only one that had a night out.

"Oh come on... Pleeaassse? I'll be your best friend FOREVER if you come with me." Annabelle begged while she dug through the closet for something eye catching to wear.

"Annie you know that's not my type of thing. And besides there's no telling what sort of crazies you can pick up at a club." Deanna stood in the doorway and gave her cousin a disgusted look.

Annabelle turned to look at Deanna, and stuck her tongue out her. "You haven't been out with me since I moved in here. What sort of family hospitality is that? You can't live your life just working you know."

"I let you move in rent free, there's your family hospitality right there."

"You inherited the entire building from Uncle Mike and Aunt Julia. So it's not like you have to pay rent yourself. And another thing, why did you pick this apartment when you could have picked one of the bigger 3 bedroom floor plans anyway?"

Annabelle had turned back into the closet as she talked, so she missed the saddened expression that flashed across Deanna's face at the mention of her parents.

"Not that you'd understand with your country upbringing, but I picked this one in particular because it had been recently renovated and the shower's exquisite."

Annabelle finally emerged from the closet with a bit of black material in hand, along with some black strapped wedge sandals. Deanna pasted a smile on her face. If she had wanted to go out, she'd lost the desire to do so when Annabelle brought up her folks.

Deanna sighed as she watched Annie strip down and slide the dress on before something had dawned on her, "Annie! Where are your panties?!" Deanna stood in the doorway her arms crossed under her chest, as her face changed from shocked to disapproval.

Was the girl trying to get attacked by every hot blooded horn ball in a 50 mile radius? The tiny black dress did little to hide the fact that undergarments were nonexistent.

Annie just grinned mischievously at Deanna, "They won't be needed tonight."

"Oh you're going to meet that guy tonight? I don't get how you can have sex with someone and you don't even know his full name." Deanna sometimes wished she could be as carefree as Annie. On the other hand she knew Annie had been sheltered on the farm, and was trying to make up for lost time.

Completely ignoring Deanna's last comment, Annie gave a quick twirl with her arms out, the action making the already short dress rise until the hem was cupping her ass. "So how do I look?"

"Like a slut, but I have a feeling that's what you were going for." The wide grin that had broken out across Deanna's face showed her jest. She loved her cousin more like a sister even more so after losing her own sibling.

"Aw you sound jealous Oreo!" Annie teased back as she walked up to Deanna gathering her up in a tight hug.

"Me, jealous of the country mouse? I don't think so my dear country bumpkin." Deanna returned the hug fondly, before leaving a kiss on Annie's forehead. "You better get a move on, it's getting late. Plus the sooner you both get your rocks off the sooner you'll be home."

Annie pulled out of the embrace, giving her cousin a warm smile before dashing back to her closet to grab a light jacket. With the jacket on and her keys, phone, and ID in her pocket, she was ready to go.

"Be safe my wayward family. Your parents would kill me if they knew what you spent your evenings doing." Deanna moved out of the doorway to let Annie pass.

"Such a worrywart, you know it's not too late, you can still come with me." Annie hoped she'd change her mind and go out; it'd do Deanna some good to actually socialize with people beyond work.

Deanna couldn't help the amused laughter that bubbled up and past her lips, "And do what? Take pictures of your tawdry love affair? Oh I know I could join in, wouldn't that be a hoot! Talk about kissing cousins."

Annie shrugged. "Love's got nothing to do with this; it's about an amazing fuck that keeps my kitty purring. Speaking of which, when was the last time your kitty purred, or does it even know how?" And with that statement Annie was out the front door, with that teasing look in her eyes and grin spread across her lips.

"Ugh, such a skank!" Deanna mumbled at the closed door, as she went and locked it. Of course her kitty knew how to purr, it'd purred about a month ago, well almost purred anyway. Matteo. She hadn't really thought about him as much during the day since that night, but her dreams were full of him more often than not.

She had been totally surprised to find out her cousin had moved here that she'd not put any more conscious thought towards the man. The more that night and the events after played in her mind, she came to realization that her cousin had showed up at the same club just a bit after she left.

If she'd known Annie was in town she'd have stuck around. Annie was like a breath of fresh air and sunshine, next time she wanted to go out, and she wasn't going for a booty call Deanna would go with her.

The taxi pulled up in front of The Atrium, paying the man, Annie stepped out of the taxi a bit less apprehensive this time. Every time she came here she was little less jittery about it. The outside of the building itself was completely opposite to the inside of it. Passing through the warehouse looking exterior doors, she was able to see that the dance floor was packed tonight. On either side of the dance floor were doors evenly spaced, she veered to the left towards the doors, at the 7th door she knocked. Not hearing anything, she opened the door and stepped inside closing it softly behind her.

Matteo was sitting and waiting; his cream colored shirt already unbuttoned and spread open. The corners of lips curled up in a slow smile as he smelled her arousal as she laid eyes on him. She did look delectable in the short tight black dress, the hem was high and the neckline low. To say her cup overflowed would be an understatement. The way the black contrasted with her pale coloring was kicking his body into overdrive.

Annie hadn't thought he'd been in the room since he hadn't said anything when she knocked. The man was incredibly hot and cold at the same time, which in a way worked in her favor. The way he made her body scream was all she wanted from him; his cold personality helped her keep her emotions out of this. It was all about the physical gratification. With that thought she stepped towards him, the bulge in his pants obvious. Without a word from either of them she knelt down between his spread legs. The anticipation had her stomach in knots, as her hands went to undo his pants.

Annie kept her eyes on his as her hands worked to free his cock from his pants. When her hand reached inside she noted with an amused smile he too had forgone the underwear. Matteo leaned back and lifted his ass off the couch and pushed his pants down, while at the same time Annie's hand released his hard tool from his pants. The scent of her arousal grew stronger, with every stroke of her hand. Annie finally looked away from his eyes to watch her hands work over him. One hand was slowly and firmly stroking his length, while the other had cupped his balls. She shifted her stroking hand leaving some of his flesh exposed. Leaning in her lips parted, and her tongue danced along the base of his cock tasting him.

Matteo groaned, his eyes watched her every move intently. He felt the slow glide of her moist warm tongue moving up the length of his shaft, before the tip of it reversed course back down. That feeling of her tongue had his muscles flexing and if her hand hadn't been holding his cock it would have jumped from the sensation. Her tongue repeated the motion until Matteo's entire rod glistened from her attention. Annie lifted up from resting on her heels to her knees and took the head of his cock between her lips. With her lips sealed tightly around his piece, she once again stroked the length of his shaft, while her tongue licked and stroked the head. Her free hand was used to support her upper body, as she begun to bob her head lower and lower onto him, taking even more of his length inside her mouth.

"Yes..." Matteo hissed out as Annie's mouth worked over him. He reached down to her head, his hands gently fisted into her abundance of golden locks to guide her speed and how deep she'd take him. Every time he'd start to slide from her lips Annie would suck a bit harder, only to relax when he would thrust back into her mouth.

The heady aroma her arousal was thick in the air, and didn't go unnoticed by him. He untangled one of his hands from her hair, to pull the neckline of her dress lower until her breasts spilled out, leaving them trapped and exposed. His palm cupped one testing its weight before covering her nipple, and he gave the entire mound a firm squeeze. The touch of his hand made Annie moan with her mouth full, which made him grunt as the vibration stimulated him more.

Matteo was ready and knew she was beyond ready, and with ease he pulled her off and away from him. "Stand up." He'd found he no longer needed to persuade Annabelle to do anything, she was always willing and to make matters better she didn't expect anything more than what they did from him.

With a sultry smile, Annie leaned back in and gave him one last lick, before she stood before him, and peeled the straps from her shoulders. Matteo was on his feet in seconds bent over before the petite woman, with a nipple firmly between his lips. Sometime during the nanosecond that their bodies were separated, he'd managed to step out of his pants and lose his shirt and shoes. Matteo pulled at the dress, pushing it down her past her hips to her ankles, and reached for her panties to get her completely naked, only to be pleased to find she wore none. He removed his mouth from her tender nipple and with one foot on her a part of her dress, he lifted Annie up out of it, while at the same time he wrapped her legs around his waist.

Her hands gripped his shoulders, just as she found herself fully impaled on his hardness. She couldn't speak she was so far gone at that moment. All she could do was rock her hips against him. Matteo had taken a couple of steps until he had her back against the door, and her hands trapped in his own above her head.

His hips had her firmly pinned against the door and at the mercy of his pounding body. She was so short that he had to stop his thrusts just to bend a bit more to suck and nibble on her breasts. Annie's pussy began to tighten around him, and she'd started to hump at him to get him to move more, a quiet whimper of frustration and anticipation passed her lips. Matteo released Annie's hands, and gripped her hips firmly. He had started a steady pace that denied Annie her release but built up his own. Gradually his tempo changed and picked up speed, after two or three deep thrust Annie was soaring, her head twisted as a silent scream never came out. Her pussy convulsed and tightened on his deeply embedded cock. Her fingernails had tried to dig into the door leaving behind slight gashes and scratch marks.

Matteo never let up on his thrusting. His head had dipped into the crook of Annie's neck, his lips licking and softly sucking, but not biting. He wanted just her body tonight. He began to pull her hips towards his as he sought his own release. His grunts signaled his impending climax.

Annie had tightened her legs around him, and his hand shifted to her ass pulled her more forcibly against his grinding hips. After a few more hard and deep thrust the dam burst and he was cumming. He pressed as deeply inside her as he could and held himself there enjoying the pleasure that washed over him, as well as feeling some of the frustration leave his body.

Matteo carried Annie over to the loveseat he'd originally been sitting on and placed her on it. He handed her some tissue to clean herself with. "Thanks."

This was a rarity for Annie, normally after their meetings she fell asleep. Not that she didn't feel like she'd just run a triathlon, and could use a nap. She reached down and picked up her dress from the floor. She got to her feet slowly to make sure she could maintain her balance with her shoes on.

12