Curiosity Gets The Best Of Kat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hyde2hyde
hyde2hyde
30 Followers

She chewed her lip, and worried! Not knowing what to do, until she reread his letter and remembered about the lap top. And so she fired it up, and located the file she had read yesterday along with 4 other finished stories. She felt unsure but clicked to open the first with a sigh.

40 minutes later, she felt like she was in pieces. Her mind spun with the sweetly erotic stories he'd penned, that lit a fire in her belly and had her sex aching with longing. The buttons he'd pushed un-knowingly in her she struggled to believe he hadn't read her mind. She understood completely, and if it hadn't been for the worry of the situation she'd have struggled to contain herself. She shut the laptop and left it on her desk, looking into his office through the glass panel. The box on the floor was full, and he'd stopped moving! Maybe she should say something? But just what??

Suddenly a light went on in her head, and she reached for her mobile phone and started typing a text. A few moments later she pressed send, and with a last hurried look into his office walked out.

Inside his office he sat in a dark mood, angry with himself, and searching deep for the resolve to see this day through. His books were piled into a couple of boxes, with room for a few personal effects from his desk. His phone buzzed at the arrival of a text message. He took a deep breath and opened it, surprised to see it was from Kat.

"Can we talk at least B4 you do anything with HR. I'll be back in 90 mins, pls don't do anything until I get back."

The message didn't make much sense, he thought, fearing the worst, and worrying more, but shrugged realizing he ought to at least face her before quitting. What the heck, it was almost lunchtime and another 90 minutes wasn't going to make a difference. Meanwhile he sat at his desk and picked up a magazine and started to read.

The time passed slowly, and it seemed an age, but eventually he heard and felt the movement in the office outside of his, signifying her return, and he steeled himself for the inevitable. There was a soft knock at his door, and the door opened slowly, and she entered reticently bringing his laptop in, and placed it on the desk in front of him.

She glanced at him, and saw the lines of worry on his face, saw the look of self recrimination in his eyes, and realized he was genuinely distressed!

"I'm sorry Kat! I was well out of order!" he told her, and thought to himself, what a waste, as he looked at her stood in front of his desk. She looked poised and beautiful, her short skirt showing off her lithe figure, and bare legs, although the tension in the room was obvious in her body language. The sight of her just flashed back white hot scenes from the day before.

She said nothing but handed him an envelope with his name on it, and he opened it and started to read the handwritten note it contained, and as she did, she placed a jiffy bag on his desk and stepped back to let him read.

"Dear Jay

I am so sorry and embarrassed to have betrayed your trust yesterday. I shouldn't have stuck my nose in, and this wouldn't have happened.

Please re consider about leaving? I don't want to take it to HR. I know you think this is the right thing to do, but actually, I don't think it is, certainly on my account.

Truth is your story amazed me and turned me on, and what happened afterwards was one of the most exciting things I have ever experienced. You know I didn't call for help, and I didn't tell you to stop. That and the fact I was snooping in the first place makes me complicit. Please stop beating yourself up!

Just so there is no confusion, I bought you something that I hope will make it clear, that we should continue to work together. In fact I hope it makes it clearer still!!!!!!!!

XX

K"

He struggled to control his hands as he folded the sheet of paper, and laid it on his desk, and picked up the jiffy bag. It felt heavy and flat with some bumps in it as he ran his fingers over it. Not sure on how to respond to her and curious now of what was contained, he opened the flap, and let what was contained fall out onto the desk.

One weighty object fell out, followed by one light soft one, which with a thrill of surprise he recognized as her underwear ruined when he ripped it off her yesterday. He blushed, and shut his eyes and sighed, embarrassed!

The other object he picked up and explored. His pulse quickened as he recognized a leather strap maybe 2 inches wide, like a short belt maybe 12 inches long including a shaped handle, beautifully finished with an embossed pattern on the finished side. Almost identical to one he described in a story! She watched him blush and close his eyes, and had been blushing herself, feeling ridiculous, and wondering about his reaction. His blush told her everything and more.

Eventually, she summoned the courage and asked "Are we clear?" and got a smile and a wicked twinkle from him, as the worry and stress lifted from him, instantly lightening the mood.

"Very clear"

He turned the strap over, and with a start found a post it note hidden on the underside.

Use me, tonight, just like your story! Please? He swallowed with great difficulty, stomach doing back flips, like he'd been punched!

"Kat, I need you to work late this evening please. There's something I need you to work on!". His smile blazed at her, eyes shining, as if teasing her. She smiled back, blushing at the thought, and said

"OK that's fine, but there's one more thing first!" Inside her stomach was doing flips at the thought, but she'd steeled herself, and wasn't going to back down now.

With as much confidence and poise as she could muster she lifted her skirt a little, watching the look of shock on his face, and his eyes widen in surprise, as she hooked her fingers into her panties and pulled them down in front of him leaving them pooled around her ankles. She'd maintained eye contact throughout and was rewarded by his eyes closing and a long sigh evoked from him. Inside his tummy had flipped at this overtly erotic image, and the overpowering effect it had on him, and knew he was going to think only of her, naked and waiting, ready for him, under her skirt for the rest of the day.

She stepped out of her panties and after smoothing her skirt, picked them up, and walked over to his desk, opened the top draw and dropped them in, closed the draw and stepped back!

A thrill shot through her and she smiled back before turning to walk out of the office, barely registering the look of desire on his face, amazed at herself for carrying it off, and knowing he was in turmoil, and wanting her for the rest of the day. The thrill was deliciously erotic she realized, and warmed to the idea, although it was mixed with trepidation at the thought of how she would be made to pay for it later.

As she sat at her desk, the eroticism of her predicament, and the weird feeling of being bare under her skirt seeped through her, mixing with the mental images of his stories, and the concern of her ordeal to come! Now all she had to do was worry about this evening, but it was a nice worry that gnawed away at her deep within. The time was going to pass very slowly she knew, until she became intimately acquainted with the toy she'd just bought him. A jolt shot through her, and the warmth spread to her loins.

Inside his office she could see him unpack his books, as he struggled to contain his thrill, and really tried hard not to let the thought of her surrender torture him for the rest of the day. Who was he kidding he thought! He snorted a smile, and gave in to the delicious thoughts bounding around his head. One thing was for sure, he was going to make her pay, and would spend the next few hours figuring out interesting ways to do it!

Yes! Message received and understood!

Sequel to follow!

hyde2hyde
hyde2hyde
30 Followers
12