Curiosity Pt. 02

Story Info
Curiosity can lead to interesting situations, too.
10.3k words
4.79
15.2k
14
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,253 Followers

(continued from part 1) * author's note - it's important to read Pt. 01 before this one *

The agreed upon day had finally arrived. Beth was filled with such nervous excitement that she couldn't hold still. When she got out of bed, she showered, paced a while, stared at the clock, found she wasn't hungry, paced some more, wondered if her clock had stopped, and finally showered again, just to have something to do. But she couldn't shower all morning long, because she wanted her hair to be dry. "Beth, what have you gotten yourself into?" she asked herself rhetorically.

On the one hand, she felt like a child waiting for Christmas morning, filled with anticipation. On the other hand, she felt like a person in a dentist's office waiting to have a cavity repaired, filled with apprehension. The week before, she couldn't wait to get started with this adventure. But now that it was almost time, the fear of the unknown was taking its toll. Doubt and fear and eagerness had fought in her mind for prevalence as she came to her decision weeks ago, but her discussion with her friend Monica that day had gradually comforted her into acceptance. With nothing better to do, she sat and thought about that fateful phone call from Monica, and the ensuing events.

"Beth, honey, I think I've got the solution to your little problem," Monica had stated.

"Really? What? Tell me, Monica."

"There's this married couple I know. Well, we actually both know them. We've known them for years," Monica assured her. "And they have sort of a secret life, which I only learned about by accident, and they asked me to keep it to myself, so I did. I kept it to myself so well that I'd almost completely forgotten about it. But when I thought how unsatisfied you were with that one aspect of your life, they popped back into my mind."

Beth'd felt a little confused. "But if they asked you to keep it to yourself, why are you telling me this?"

"Patience, girlfriend," Monica said with a soothing voice. "First, I called them up and told them about you, and asked if they were interested."

"Interested? Interested in what?"

"I'm coming to that," Monica explain. Her voice was filled with barely suppressed enthusiasm. "They're both Dominants, and from time to time they invite a submissive to their home for some unattached kinky playtime."

Beth was wracking her brains, trying to think who they might be, but her circle of friends was too great for her to even guess who Monica might be discussing. "Anyway," her friend continued, "they said that they like you and think you'd be great fun, as long as you can be trusted to keep their privacy. Of course, I assured them that you could be trusted completely." Her voice telegraphed her sincerity that everything would be fine - safe and enjoyable.

"Gee, I don't know," Beth whispered into the phone. "What if I slip up somehow inadvertently?"

"I don't think you need to worry about that, honey. Because you'll be blindfolded the entire time - you'll never see them or their house during your session with them. And they can even change their voices physically or mechanically so you won't recognize them that way either."

"I'd be in darkness the entire time?" Beth sort of gasped out.

"Yes. Does that bother you?"

Beth thought about it. She wanted... no, craved... some kinky sexy play. She thought about a faceless man and woman, even if they were friends, doing things to her. Her curious mind kicked in, voting a very loud 'do it! do it!' and her pussy dampened rapidly adding its two cents. "Ummm... it might not bother me. But you said they're Dominants and I'd be a submissive. Errr... what sort of things would they do to me?"

"That's entirely up to what you permit, Beth," Monica chuckled, her voice soothing.

"How will they know? Lots of discussions?" Beth persisted.

Monica laughed gently, "No. I'll send you what's called a BDSM checklist, and you can mark up your preferences and send it back to me. Since I know who they are, I'll forward your preferences to them and also negotiate the appointment with them. They want to preserve complete anonymity, after all." They discussed some of the items on the list, Monica speaking in a quite matter-of-fact manner, but blending it with comfort and humor. Her demeanor gradually calmed Beth as she described how Beth would actually be setting the parameters for the session. Then another concern arose.

"But won't I recognize their house when I go there?" Beth asked, her brow wrinkling.

"Don't worry about that at all. As I said, I'll handle it. So, are you up for this?"

Beth swallowed nervously a couple of times. But her pussy was so damp she wanted to get off the phone and masturbate to relieve her growing arousal. "Y... yes. I...I am. Please send me that checklist." She heard the click of a computer keyboard.

"OK, honey. Take a look at your email soon. It's on its way. We'll talk again soon. Hugs and kisses, and I wish I was going with you."

After Monica hung up, Beth fingered herself in a frenzy, having a lovely, toe curling cum. After she'd cooled off, she found the checklist and started working her way through it. She soon discovered that she wasn't positive what many of those things meant - not really - even after doing a little research on the words themselves. She was certain that there were some that were definitely out of the question. Finally, she decided to mark 'no' on the confusing ones rather than risk too much. She also acknowledged that 'red' would be her safeword, and, if gagged, shouting 'no,no,no' into the gag while shaking her head clearly side to side would be her safeword signal. "If this works out well, I might ask Monica what more of those items mean," she murmured as she sent the list back to her former roommate.

Time passed, and Beth had tried to put the whole notion out of her mind, which was as bad as telling someone 'do not think about a white polar bear' and expecting them to do just that. She looked at her phone a lot, and checked her email often, but there was no word from Monica yet.

When her phone chimed one afternoon, she glanced at the display. It was Monica! Her heart began thumping in overdrive as she answered. "Hi, Monica?" Even as she answered, Beth's tone of voice turned the greeting into a question.

Monica understood, and giggled merrily. "Yes, honey, it's me. And yes, they do want to meet you. Here are some possible dates, so check your calendar as we talk." They examined the possibilities, and fixed on a Saturday almost 2 weeks away.

"So how will this work?" Beth asked.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I'm going to send you a parcel with very specific instructions. That should make things proceed very smoothly," Monica replied. They chatted some more about other things, but Beth was having difficulty following the thread of the discussion, because, having agreed to this, she found that the butterflies in her stomach must've chased her madly thumping heart up into her throat. Monica must've intuited Beth's mental state, because she ended the call saying, "Honey, you know that if you have any questions or concerns, I'm just a phone call away. Don't worry. I trust these people, and I know you're going to enjoy yourself."

A couple of days later, Beth found a parcel waiting for her when she came home. Hurriedly, she used shaking fingers to open it. Inside was a note from Monica, along with something wrapped in tissue paper. As she read the instructions in the note, Beth fancied she could hear Monica's voice saying, "On the date in question, Beth, wear only a simple black dress - no bra, no panties, and no stockings. Don't wear heels - wear flats instead. Have your hair pulled into a tight ponytail, so it can poke it's way out of the back of the hood that I've enclosed."

Beth paused. "Hood?" she thought. She opened the tissue paper and there it was. A strangely shaped, black rubbery, vinyly thing. She turned it around and around in her hands. "This side has a hole in it, so that must be the back of it," she muttered. Curious, she went to a mirror to try it on. She didn't bother to pull her hair into a ponytail, since she only wanted to see how it looked and fit. Positioning the hole facing her back, she began pulling it down over her head. Whatever it was made from, it had enough elasticity that it stretched to fit snugly on her head, and had a smaller hole in the front for her nose. So she discovered that it did fit comfortably, but she couldn't tell what it looked like, since there were no eye holes at all! Not a glimmer of light reached her eyes - a proper blindfold indeed!

Quickly thinking, she lifted the front enough to find her cell phone and bring up the 'selfie' app. Pulling the hood back down into position, she took several shots, tilting her wrist into differing locations and angles, hoping at least one would capture the image she was after. Removing the hood completely, she swiped through the resultant pictures to find the best one. She was shocked by how nondescript she was while wearing the hood. Of her face, all she could see was her mouth, and her nose sticking out of its hole.

Seeing that image, something chimed deep in her core - something weirdly arousing. She'd learned during her playtimes with Monica and Steve that she got turned on by being a submissive fuck toy. By being helpless and vulnerable, and only able to accept and experience the sensations. This hood would make her helpless and vulnerable in a completely different manner, and she found that idea to be exciting - very exciting. While staring at her hooded image, she reached down, and yanked her panties to her knees. Plunging her fingers into her pussy, she finger-fucked herself furiously, feeling and smelling her juices as they began pouring out of her hole. When she came, the climax made her suddenly weak knees buckle and she sank to the floor. Panting, she kept her fingers inside herself, feeling her inner muscles rippling in aftershocks. "I still have to wait more than a week before my time with them. It can't get here fast enough!"

The next evening, she decided to try wearing the hood for an hour or so, sitting in front of a TV that she couldn't see. She learned that she could understand the words being said if she turned up the volume, but the voices were so muffled and distorted that she usually couldn't tell if a man or a woman was talking, except by the context of the statement. That meant that there was little chance she'd recognize the voices of the couple, even if they were friends of hers. After more than an hour, she still felt comfortable, if a little bored. "I doubt I'll feel very bored while I'm their toy, though," she thought.

Somehow that eternity of waiting was now over. She was due to be picked up in the next 15 minutes or so. As instructed, she was wearing only a simple black dress and flats. She'd already bound her hair into a tight ponytail, and sat holding the hood in her hand. She didn't have to wear the hood until she heard the special knock pattern on her door. She wasn't expecting anyone else, but the system of knocks was to assure her that the right person was at her door.

When the first knock sounded, Beth almost jumped out of her skin. Heart again in her throat, she moved to stand just inside the door as, after a pause, there were 3 knocks. There was another pause, and finally two deliberate knocks. That was the correct pattern! Beth called out, "Just a moment." She threaded her ponytail through the hood opening as she pulled it over her head. As it covered her eyes, she was plunged into absolute darkness, and could hear her own blood coursing through her ears as the hood covered them.

The enormity of what she was about to do hit her hard emotionally, just then. "I'm about to open the door to a stranger. Who knows what that person's true agenda might be? They could easily overpower me, make a copy of my key, hurt me, rob me, kidnap me!" she gibbered mentally. "But Monica trusts them," some part of her mind argued. "Yeah, but can you trust them? And you're assuming that they're still as trustworthy as Monica found them," the gibbering part shot back. And then it gave its final parting shot, "You're also assuming the person on the other side of the door is actually the person you're expecting!" Delicate patches of sweat were forming along her spine and in her armpits, but her innate curiosity welled up and flooded her being, and she knew she had to see this through. Wallowing in a mixture of anticipation and apprehension, she moved toward the door.

Blindly, she found the doorknob and opened the door, saying, "I'm ready." A hand took hold of her arm and guided her outward. She held out her key, and waited while whoever it was locked her door, as agreed. Then she was led to a car, and carefully helped in. She felt grateful that the person was taking great care to make certain she didn't stumble, or walk into things. She didn't know if the person fetching her was a man or a woman. Indeed, there could have been more than the driver in the car. She had no way of knowing. There was no reason to attempt small talk, since the hood muffled sounds so well, and her throat was very dry due to her nervousness. It was hard to keep track of time in the darkness, and the car made several turns and stops. It might've been a drive of 20 minutes or so, and, for that matter, the driver might not have taken the most direct route to their destination. All the turns and stops may have just served to confuse her. The couple could be living right down the street from her, for all she knew.

Ultimately, the car pulled into a garage, because Beth heard and felt the rumbling of the garage door being closed. She was now at their house! The car door next to her was opened, and she was helped out. Whoever was guiding her paused, and Beth wondered why. Shuffling nervously, she felt her foot touch something. "Oh! A step," she told herself. Carefully she lifted her foot and raised herself up the step. There was a pause at each of the three steps up.

Next, they passed into a room that somehow felt 'small' to Beth. Her curiosity seized on this to get her to temporarily stop worrying about what would happen to her. "Maybe this is a mudroom, or a laundry room, or something," she thought. But that line of thought was cut short because her dress was being opened and slipped off her body. Seconds later, she was naked, devoid of dress and shoes, which caused her feeling of helpless vulnerability to intensify! But that was nothing compared to what happened next. Someone pulled her wrists behind her back and tied them together. At the same time someone buckled something around her neck that felt and smelled like leather - something like a dog collar! Her feeling of helpless vulnerability increased a thousandfold!

Beth started to hyperventilate from anxiety, but mentally, as she took stock of her body, she realized that this sort of treatment was what she'd been craving. Her body reacted with a slowly blossoming arousal. Her breathing became more controlled, which must've been obvious to the watching couple. Beth dimly heard a 'click' and felt something being attached to the collar. "Oh my god," she mentally moaned. "I think I've just been leashed." Her nipples stiffened as she thought, "Why didn't Steve ever leash me?"

As the leash pulled at her neck, pulling her unknowingly toward the large living room, she stepped hesitantly forward, blindly lifting her feet in an exaggerated manner, uncertain if there were more steps to ascend. Where she was led, she had no idea, but a warm hand pressed against her chest to signal that she should halt. Standing there, she felt something being done to the ropes at her wrists. She really had no idea what, since sounds were so muffled. But less than a minute later there was an upward tug on her wrists. She felt very apprehensive as they tugged her wrists up behind her. She wondered, "Just what's their level of expertise in these things? Do they know the risks? If they pull too high, I might fall forward, and do serious damage to my shoulders!" As her bound hands were being pulled upward, the only way she could let that happen was to bend forward, spreading her legs apart for stability to prevent herself from falling over.

She couldn't know that the man was standing in front of her, ready to support her instantly if she did start to topple over. Thankfully the upward pull ceased when her torso was about horizontal to the floor. The pose was not actually painful, but it was definitely uncomfortable. Sighing with relief, she realized it was just the right elevation. At that moment her confidence in the couple grew and her apprehension faded.

There came a lengthy pause.

Standing in that awkward pose, unable to hear much, unable to see at all, Beth's imagination went into overdrive. She imagined what she must look like at this moment. A naked hooded figure, standing on slightly spread apart legs, bent over at the waist. Her arms tied behind her back, and lifted upward. "And oh my god... my tits! Just dangling under me like a cow's udders or something. And being viewed by this couple, who know I'm here to be their play toy," she thought. The arousal was building in her core as the image solidified in her mind. "And my pussy... no... my cunt... must be fully on display with my legs like this! How mortifying!" Her innate honesty kicked and she added mentally, "And how very, very exciting!"

She began panting softly. "Are they even in the room?" she wondered. "Are they sitting there, having a drink, deciding how best to use this new plaything?" She panted some more. "Are they staring at my tits? My cunt? My... my... ass hole?" She gasped quietly, shuddering, feeling goosebumps erupting along her flesh. "Are they playing with themselves... or pleasuring each other, getting themselves all worked up to vent their lust on me?" Her mind flashed back to that checklist she'd filled out, wracking her brains as to what she'd said was OK to do. A flash of insight burst into her consciousness. "The list said nothing about the presence of other people! Suppose they have another hooded sub here, too? Suppose they have trusted Dominants that they've invited over to party, using their latest toy as a sex object for everyone?" Beth was getting so turned on by all these myriad thoughts that her intimate tunnel was lubricating like mad now. Her carnal honey was beginning to spill out of her honey pot. She could feel it trickling on her thigh.

The woman noticed this, and pointed, softly whispering into her husband's ear, "Look at that. We haven't really done anything to her yet. She's getting off on just feeling helpless."

He grinned and nodded. Whispering back, he said, "Let's give her a few more minutes like this. The anticipation will work wonders on her libido."

In a way, the darkness was also comforting to Beth. Deprived of vision, she realized that the couple might be old, fat and ugly - maybe even repulsive. But in her mind's eye, she could paint them as lovely and handsome - a sort of ideal woman and man. Straining to remain in position, she waited patiently. No, that was a lie. She waited impatiently, her mind conjuring up all sorts of things. Derived of sight and mostly sound, unable to touch things, with nothing to taste and only the smell of the edge of the hood under her nose, her mind went into a crescendo of strange scenarios. The couple may have been playing mind games with her, because every once in a while, she felt stray air currents stroke her exposed skin, as if someone passed by closely, but without touching. It became maddening. She said, "Please, somebody do something to me! Do anything to me!" But she only said those things in her mind, since she was panting too hard now to talk.

Almost as if someone had heard that mental plea, a pair of hands cupped her tits and squeezed, the fingers getting a grip on her dangling globes. Before Beth could react, something swatted her ass hard, making her yelp in surprise! Her body lurched forward, instinctively trying to escape that impact. Such a movement might've hurt her arms and shoulders, but the top of her head butted against the tummy of the person gripping her breasts, and that stabilized her movement. She raised her head a little. The next swat stung as much as the first, and she yelped a little louder as her hooded forehead now pressed against the tummy and the hands squeezed her tits more firmly to hold her steady.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,253 Followers