Curiosity Satisfied?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My own cock was rock hard, jutting out from my body almost obscenely, twitching with Sean's, reacting to his moans, to our movements. My cock jerked as I felt him reach out to me, his hand resting lightly on my head, urging me forward gently.

I slid my hands across his thighs, over his hips, and around onto his firm ass. I cupped his cheeks in my hands, pulling him towards me. I moved my head, and the tip of his cock slipped further past my lips. I sucked hard, and took half his hard length into my mouth.

He seemed to fill my mouth completely. I sucked on him, feeling his hips rocking as he started to fuck me. I quickly got used to his movement, to him being in my mouth, to the sheer size of him. I sucked harder, pulling him to me, wanting him to fuck my mouth harder. I wasn't sure how I had imagined this would be in my past day dreaming, but the real thing was undoubtedly better, much better.

Sean's cries echoed around the room, his cock throbbing between my lips as his orgasm approached. I could feel his ass clenching as he fucked me, and then with a roar he came. The first jet of his salty tasting cum thumped against the back of my throat. I gagged and swallowed, Sean holding me tight now as his cum gushed into my mouth, as I drank as much of it down as I could.

After what was probably only a few moments he pulled away. I grabbed his cock, and jerked it back and forth, his cum pouring out on to my hand and chest. My own cock was painfully hard. Sean leant down and grabbed me. He was pulling on me for only seconds before my cum was spurting out of me in an arc to splatter against his belly.

He dropped to his knees in front of me. We were still holding each others cocks, both of us gasping for breath. I knew he was about to kiss me, but I didn't mind. It wasn't something I'd thought about doing, but it felt so good, so right, as his lips met mine and we shared the taste of my cum. Sean pushed me back a little, and licked our sticky cum from my body. I did the same the same for him, never letting go of his cock. We kissed again, tasting each other.

With a grin, Sean reached out and passed me my beer. He stood up, and pulled me to my feet. Picking up his beer, he led me up to his bedroom. I followed him upstairs, my eyes locked on his ass, wondering about the next few minutes, the next few hours. We relaxed on his bed, chatting easily as we drank from the bottles of beer, totally at ease with each other, with our nakedness.

I reached for him first, eager to touch him again, eager to feel his hardness in my hand, in my mouth. This time I took my time, caressing his cock and balls, weighing them in my hand, feeling and licking my way around every ridge, every contour of him.

Sean eased himself back onto the bed, his hands behind his head. From where I was, knelt between his outstretched legs, my hands resting on his thighs, I cast my eyes over his strong body, taking in the contours of the muscles across his chest and belly, along his arms and legs. My eyes stopped at his cock, which was lying at an angle up onto his belly, his balls full and heavy beneath. Slowly, he drew his knees, my hands sliding down his legs as he exposed more of himself to me.

I took his cock in my hand again, feeling the blood coursing through him as he became harder at my touch. I ran my hand along his shaft, and then down onto his balls. Leaning forward, I took his cock back into my mouth, running my tongue around the head and then down his shaft as I sucked him in deeper.

I rested his cock on his hard belly and licked slowly down his shaft, leaving it wet and glistening as I moved onto his balls. He had shaved them, leaving them smooth for me as I licked across them before sucking one, and then the other, into my mouth. They felt firm in my mouth as I sucked them gently, as soft moans of pleasure escaped both our lips.

Tentatively, I moved lower, running my tongue below his balls and towards his ass. Sean's hips lifted off the bed as I poked at his ass, as he groaned at my touch. I ran my tongue as deep as I could, tasting him as he moved his hips against me. Glancing up, I watched as he stroked his own cock, wanking slowly as my tongue penetrated him.

Sean dropped his hips back onto the bed, and reached to pull me up to him. We kissed again, our cocks touching. As our lips met, he reached down and squeezed our cock's together, sending shockwaves of pleasure through me. But that was forgotten as he pushed me gently backwards onto the bed. I knew what he wanted, what I wanted, and lay down on my front, my ass raised slightly into the position I imagined he wanted me to be in.

I felt Sean's weight as he moved above me. I shuddered as I felt his cock dragging across my leg and ass. I realised that I could see him in the mirror in front of me. He seemed to tower over me as he moved his cock until it was resting along the tight crevice between my cheeks. As he pressed down, I felt the strength of his cock against me, his chest against my back. I eased my legs further apart, feeling his cock harder against me as he moved slowly, rocking his body to slide his cock between my cheeks.

I moaned and shuddered as my body relaxed, as I got used to Sean being above me. Waves of pleasure washed through me as I felt his cock head running across my puckered hole, every part of me wanting him to go further. I looked up at the mirror again as I felt his weight lift off me. He was kneeling between my legs, his cock looking enormous as he leant over and picked up a tube of lubricant from a table beside the bed.

My heart was thumping as I watched him smoothing some of the lubricant over his cock. He slid his hand up and down his shaft, his eyes on mine in the mirror. I saw him looking down at my exposed ass, and then I felt his hands on me, pressing down on my cheeks, caressing me. His hands felt cold, but then hot as he traced a finger down between my cheeks, stopping at my tight hole.

I gasped as the tip of his finger entered me. Even that felt huge as he pushed it slowly into my ass, fucking me slowly, gently. A second finger followed as he opened me up for what was to follow. After a minute or two, his hands were gone, and I felt the tip of his cock against me. He moved back over me, his cock pressing against me. Through the haze of pleasure, of anticipation, that surrounded me, I heard him telling me to relax, his mouth close to my ear.

Sean pressed down, and seconds later I had a cock inside me for the first time. As his cock head stretched and then entered me, followed swiftly by the first inch or two of his hard cock, I cried out as a wave of pain tore through me. Sean held still, his cock inside me, and as quickly as it came, the pain was gone, replaced by a numbness, and then an amazingly deep sense of pleasure. Only then, as I moaned softly, did Sean press down again.

I groaned as Sean eased his thick cock deeper inside my body. As each extra inch of him entered me, the pleasure I was feeling seemed to reach further, until his cock was buried inside me and I was tingling all over. Sean held still again as I got used to him, to the thickness, the length, the strength of his cock. And then he began to fuck me.

He started slowly, but then drove his cock into me harder and faster, his balls slapping against mine. It felt as though I was being pounded into the bed as I gripped the edge of the mattress, as each thrust of his cock magnified the pleasure I was feeling. We both cried out when he eventually came, as his cum erupted inside my ass.

I felt Sean's full weight on top of me as he slumped forward, his throbbing cock still buried deep inside me, his breathing harsh in my ear. As each jet of his cum pumped into my ass, a wave of pleasure shot through me. My own cock was hard, painfully hard, beneath us. I tried to lift my body a little, and slide my hand down to my cock, needing release.

"No," Sean gasped, as he realised what I was trying to do.

He lifted himself away from me and rolled me onto my back. As he lay down beside me, I automatically reached for his cock, still slick from me, from his cum, from the lubricant. He held my cock and kissed me gently, his lips warm against mine, his tongue insistent for the first time. Gradually, my overwhelming need to cum subsided, only to be replaced with a growing need for Sean.

As soon as Sean rolled onto his front, and then pulled himself up onto all fours, I reached for the tube of lubricant. Sean watched me closely, telling me to take my time, as I followed his earlier lead and rubbed the cold gel all over my cock.

I shuffled across the bed on my knees, my rock hard cock waving in front of me. Sean moved his hips and ass, encouraging me towards him. I moved closer, my cock touching his ass for the first time. He felt hot against me, and just as eager as I was. Sean moved back against me, guiding me towards my goal. He angled his hips towards me as I raised myself a little off the bed. Leaning forward, I pressed my cock against his ass.

As Sean relaxed and moved with me, my cock slipped inside his body. I gasped as his warm flesh wrapped itself around my cock, just the tip at first, but then more as he sucked me into his body. I groaned as my cock slid easily into him, until all of me was buried in his ass, his tight flesh holding me. I leant down hard, determined to hold all of my cock inside him. I thought that I would cum there and then, as he throbbed around me. Slowly, that feeling subsided and I began to fuck him.

I fucked him slowly at first, feeling him around me as I eased my cock almost out of him, and then back again until my balls rested against him. I gradually speeded up, fucking him harder and faster as he guided me, as he moved his hips and ass to encourage me. As I fucked him, Sean dropped onto the bed, with me lying on top of him. Awhile later, I felt him pushing back, and we rolled onto our sides, my cock still buried inside him.

As I continued to fuck him, I reached around him and grabbed his cock. He was hard again, his powers of recovery amazing. I wanked his cock while I fucked his ass, my cock, my hips, my hand, moving as one, moving in a rhythm that had us both cumming in no time.

I cried out as my cum erupted from my cock. Sean pushed back against me as I drove in hard, sending the first jets of my cum deep into his body. Then I moved again, pumping my cum into him in warm, thick jets. As I came, Sean cried out. I wanked his cock harder, feeling the cum bursting through his cock and spaying onto the bed.

We didn't move as we laughed at our release. I lay close to Sean, my cock still inside his ass, my arm still around him, his cock still warm in my hand. We didn't speak for a minute or two, and then Sean suggested a bath.

**************************************

"A penny for them."

Sean words brought me back from my day dreaming. I grinned at him.

"I was just thinking about tonight," I told him.

"Good thoughts I hope," he told me, before adding, "No regrets?"

"None," I assured him, "None at all."

But we both knew that it would soon be over, at least for tonight. Reluctantly, we got out of the bath, and after drying off went back to Sean's bedroom to finish our drinks. We lay on the bed, happy to be naked together. We were lying at opposite ends of the bed, and before long it seemed the most natural thing in the world to be reaching out to Sean's cock.

I stroked him gently, pulling the velvety soft skin back and forth as he cock grew in my hand. Pretty soon he was hard again, his cock long and thick. I wriggled down the bed, and soon tasted him again, his cock sliding easily between my lips as my head bobbed up and down.

Sean reached for me, cradling my cock and balls in his hands, making me grow. I glanced down at my cock, astonished how easily he could make me hard, astonished at much I'd cum, how often I'd cum, how hard I'd been over the last few hours.

I rolled onto my side, and drew Sean's cock deeper into my mouth, my hand wrapped around his firm balls, my finger sliding easily between his cheeks and across his ass. He rocked his hips as he lay opposite me, fucking my mouth softly as I sucked and licked at him, my lips sliding along his shaft, feeling every ridge, every contour of his cock. His mouth and hands moved across my body, over my chest and belly, around my hips and ass, before settling on my cock.

The room echoed to our sucking and licking, to our moans and gasps, as we moved with each other, softly at first, but then harder, faster, deeper. We came more or less together, Sean's cum hitting the back of throat just as mine erupted from by cock, my shaft stiffening one last time as my cum poured into his mouth.

My cock slipped from his mouth as Sean turned to me. We kissed softly, knowing that it was time for me to go. Sean left me alone for a few moments, returning fully dressed, my clothes over his arm. He watched as I dressed in silence, only then realising how late it was. My cock and balls ached, and my ass felt sore. And it was wonderful.

Nothing was said as I left – but we both knew that it was just the beginning, that I was only starting to satisfy my curiosity.

THE END

******************************

Authors Note:

This is the first time that I've written a story for the "Gay Male" category, and must confess to being a little nervous as I send it to be published.

I hope you've enjoyed it. As always, any feedback you can offer would be much appreciated.

12