Curiosity: The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhmm, you were pretty loud," Jamie answered. "But I can understand why after taking a look at him. He was very attractive."

"Yes, Victor is carved out of ebony for sure. That was our last night together and that was his room. I wouldn't doubt it though if you heard some more racket tonight, but it won't be from me." Carol twirled her fork around on her plate looking a little agitated. "It is okay though. I knew how he was when I started talking to him so I have no business complaining about Victor's other women."

"Are you in love with him?" Jamie asked.

Carol chuckled, "No! Not at all. Just jealous that I won't be having him again, that's all. Don't feel bad for me though. "

The husbands returned to the table and the conversation about the affair ended abruptly. There were so many unanswered questions about Carol and her dark lover but they would never be answered. Jamie found herself distracted for the rest of the meal.

*******

Keith sat in the hotel room, exhausted from the day and cycling through the various channels. The trip was turning into a great time and he was surprised how understanding Jamie was. She let him go and do his own thing including playing golf two days in a row. The resort had plenty for her to do as well he reasoned. Now she was off at the gym and Keith got the television all to himself.

As he watched the football game he heard the couple next door going at it again. Yesterday they had been having sex but then stopped right around the time he got back to the room. The two of them must have been going at it hard because he could hear them coming down the hall. The first night when he and Jamie overheard their lovemaking Keith was pretty snockered and fatigued from the long day. Now they were doing it again only this time he could hear them talking dirty to each other.

"Fuck me, Victor! Fuck me with your big black cock!" the woman's voice called out. The man grunted something but Keith couldn't make out what it was. The woman screamed again, "FUCK MY MARRIED WHITE PUSSY!"

I can't believe what's going on next door,Keith thought.Some white woman is cheating on her husband with a black dude. That's just harsh! It's a good thing Jamie isn't here. She would freak out knowing that a black man and a white woman were the ones getting it on that first night. Man, and are they going wild in there!

The sounds continued and Keith actually started to get hard listening to the two of them have sex. While he was tempted to pound on the wall and mess up their mood (or complain to the front desk about the noise), he found himself tugging at his cock and listening more intently to the couple as the woman screamed out a high pitched climax. He had heard the phrase "Once you go black you never go back" and figured this was one woman who was definitely not coming back to her husband. Especially after the fuck session they must have been having all week long.

Keith jerked off faster and felt like he was going to cum soon. He didn't like the idea of a black man fucking some guy's wife (at least he didn't think he did) but the forbidden act was certainly something new and he was horny.Besides,he reasoned,Jamie was too tired for sex the last night. I might as well get some relief.

"More, Victor! MORE! Make me your whore! Fuck me like my husband never could!"

Keith spilled his cum all along his clenched fist and onto the beige high-thread count sheets. There was no way he would tell his wife about this. No, he definitely didn't want his new bride hearing all that kind of talk – who knows what kind of idea she might get. Hell, he couldn't tell anyone about it at all. As he cleaned up he realized how similar the woman next door sounded to his lovely bride. There was a twinge of paranoia that kicked in but reason won out.It can't be her though,he considered.Jamie was with me the first night when we heard them going at it. Besides, she never getsthatexcited.

He pulled his underwear back up and turned the volume louder on the football game. When Jamie returned from the gym, Keith could have sworn he saw his bride's sexy white lingerie sticking out of the gym bag she carried, but he figured his eyes were just playing tricks on him.That's stupid of me. Why would she wear lingerie to the gym?

12