Curiosity Thrilled the Cats

Story Info
A lesbian couple satisfy their curiosity on the beach.
6.8k words
4.16
60.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
troyg
troyg
1 Followers

I am a 33 year old black computer professional living in the Caribbean who has always fantasized about voluptuous women. Unlike in North American and European countries, the Caribbean holds dear the old African standards of beauty; 'girth' and ample helpings of breasts and booty are considered assets above all else when it comes to attractive females. While popular culture in other places exalts the skinny, long-haired blond with jutting cheek and pelvis bones, in the Caribbean, songs are written about women with big butts and thick, busty well shaped women become famous for no other reason than their figure around carnival time.

My story starts one evening when my wife and I are out taking in some local theatre. The show is a raunchy tongue-in-cheek comedy obviously intended for an adult only audience and attracted people with a healthy sense of humor as well as a healthy libido. During intermission two ladies standing behinds us in the line to the concession stand made some rude comments about one of the casts member 'assets' and both my wife and I laughed when we overheard the comments. This starts a conversation between the four of us and I soon learn that the two ladies’ names are Anne and Olivia. We get to the bar and get our drinks and snacks and after some polite conversation we follow the audience back into the theatre hall. Walking behind them I notice for the first time how truly 'talented' our new found friends are: Olivia is a dark-skinned Amazon of about 5'10" with generous amounts of breasts and butt giving her a 'coke bottle on steroids' shape. Her form fitting dress has a split that exposes her taut legs with shapely calves and thick thighs and very well manicured toes. Anne is light skinned and not as tall or large as Olivia, but with equal amounts of voluptuous curves. She is wearing a loose fitting ankle length dress, so its not as easy for me to tell how well built she is, but her excellent shape cannot be hidden. After the show, the four of us exchange phone numbers and promise to 'double-date' sometime, but I never really expected to ever see these two buxom beaus ever again.

Several months later, I am in a bar with a few friends after work and I notice in the restaurant at the other end the bar two women sitting engaged in what seems to be a heated conversation that look a lot like Anne and Olivia. Olivia is dressed in a business skirt suit with a very expensive looking briefcase beside her on the floor and Anne is wearing a pair of hip-hugging jeans with a shirt so tight that looks as if she borrowed is from a ten year old girl. I excuse myself and start to make my way over to their table, but before I get there Olivia gets up and storms out of the restaurant without even seeing me, leaving Anne alone at the table with her head in her hands. Not knowing what just expired I approach the table and greet Anne asking her she if remember me. She looked up at me and I can tell she had recently been crying and after a few moments of deep thought she recognizes me and greets me back as cheerfully as she can.

Not wanting to intrude I as if Olivia is returning and begin to make excuses saying I didn't want to interrupt anything. Anne then surprises me by asking be if I mind sitting with her for awhile, I guess so as not to attract to much attention to herself as she composes herself. I gladly comply and ask her if she is alright. At this point Anne completely knocks me for a loop by telling me that she and Olivia are a couple who has been together for almost six years and that they just had a huge fight. The thought of Olivia and Anne together in bed, butt naked making love flashes across my mind, but I quickly dispel the thought trying to give Anne my full attention as she confides in me about what its like to be in a committed relationship with a successful woman who appears to her co-workers and the rest of the world to be a completely eligible bachelorette. Olivia, she said, was getting annoyed with her insecurities and jealous behavior and just made things worse by telling Anne she was going away on a business trip for a few days with a male co-worker. I listened intently to Anne ordering and refilling our drinks for more than an hour before she realized what time it was. She apologized for burdening me with her problems to which I replied that it was an honor that I could help in any way, even if it was just by being someone to talk to. I paid the bill and walked her to her car consoling her by telling her that people don't just throw away a six year relationship and that Olivia just can't instantly transform from a faithfully committed lesbian to a hetro-floozy just like that. She laughed at this comment and gave me a light kiss on my cheek, thank me for listening, got in her car and drove away.

Still amazed at the events that just transpired I went home eager to fantasize about Olivia and Anne that night.

The following day at work I was surprised by a call from Olivia. She had talked to Anne and had gotten my number from the yellow pages and called ask if she really told me all about their relationship. Obviously angry at the fact that Anne had told a complete stranger all about her personal life, Olivia ranted for a few minutes while I tried to calm her and tell her just how upset she had left Anne the evening before. I assured her that she didn't have to worry because I was very discrete and told her I was glad that I could be there to offer Anne even a little support. I made a feeble excuse that I had a meeting and I had to go and offered to meet her for lunch to talk about the situation if she wanted to and, hoping that she would take me up on my offer. After a short pause she told me to meet her at the same restaurant in at 1oclock that afternoon and then hung up. I was ecstatic at the thought of seeing Olivia during daylight hours where I could properly scrutinize her incredible body.

When I arrived at the restaurant Olivia was already seated at a booth in a corner and obviously still fuming mad. I sat and ordered us some drinks and began by asking if Anne is feeling better today. This took her by surprise as if she had planned exactly what she was going to say and I threw her off track. Not giving her the chance to recover I immediately took the offensive by saying that what I did last night I would have done if Anne was with a man instead of a woman and that because their relationship is a lesbian one it doesn't make it anymore private than any other. I finished by saying that I hope she forgives my chivalry but I wasn't trying to pry to take advantage of the situation. This left her speechless. Not wanting to seem to hostile I offered her lunch, my treat, as an apology for any resentment caused and as a peace offering between us, which she graciously accepted.

During lunch we talked about what we did and our families, the usually getting to know you chit chat and it turns out that Olivia was a self made woman who had started at the bottom of her company as a receptionist in a small branch office and had worked her way up to human resources manager of the entire organization in a matter of 9 years at the firm and I could tell by her expensive cloths and BMW car keys that she was well paid as well. After we finished lunch she apologized for misjudging me and said I seemed to be a nice person. I thanked her and after I paid the check and started walking her to her car I said she should cut Anne some slack because if I had a woman as attractive and successful as she was I would be out of my mind with jealousy as well. After saying our goodbyes I get in my car and return to the office with a grin on my face, congratulating myself for scoring charm points with Olivia even if she was a lesbian.

Olivia and Anne and my wife and I went out together a few times over the next couple of months, usually to plays or shows. They would also call me casually when they needed advise about buying a computer or to wish me well on my Birthday and the four of us started to develop a warm friendship. They bought our son Christmas gifts and dropped by every once in a while socially. We would go to their diner parties as well. In fact our relationship was a very normal one until early the following year when my wife and my son went on a camping trip with his scout troop to a neighboring island for two weeks. One evening around 2 o’clock in the morning Olivia and Anne show up at my door half drunk. They had out been drinking at a bar about a half mile from my house and were afraid to drive home in the state they were in so they walked to my house to ask me if I could drive them home. I jumped at the opportunity glad to have a change to be around them without my wife present so I could really check them out.

They were both dressed in short jeans skirts and brown leather high-heeled boots but Olivia had on a much more daring sheer light blue blouse which showed off considerable cleavage while Anne had on a more sedate although still enticing turtle-neck sweater that hugged her large bosom. I invited them in to wait while I got showered and changed cloths. After showering and throwing on some old sweats I returned to the living room and stumbled in on Anne and Olivia making out quietly. They were sitting side by side on the couch and Anne had one arm thrown over the back of the couch and the other up Olivia's skirt and was leaning forward passionately kissing Olivia who was reclined with her legs parted so as to give Anne access to her privates. I stopped just out of sift and stood for a while flabbergasted and raising a huge hard-on at the sight of these two incredible sexy women making out with each other. Realizing what a pervert I was being, I backed up a few step and then entered the room noisily so as to give them due warning so they could compose themselves. This time they both sat looking at me with grins on their faces, hands in their laps like children who had just been caught doing something naughty.

I drove them home restraining to urge to pull over and jump both of them and deposited them at Anne's front door. They both gave me light pecks on the cheek and then disappeared into the house probably in a hurry to finish what they started earlier at my house. I drove home with a painful erection and that night had considerable trouble getting to sleep with the thought of what must be going on over at their house. Later that week I got a call from Olivia thanking me again for the ride home and saying she hoped my wife didn't mind them stealing me in the middle of the night. When I told her that My wife and son were away for a few weeks on a camping trip and how lonely and bored I have been all week Olivia offered to come over and hang out with me that Friday night. Hiding my excitement I accepted her offer saying that I would rent some movies and order in some take out so we wouldn't have to get all dressed up and go anywhere. Olivia liked the idea and said she and Anne would bring the wine. The days leading up to that Friday night was torture. All I could think about was getting another chance to see Anne and Olivia going at it like two hormone crazy teenagers.

Friday night finally came and Anne and Olivia turned up promptly at 8pm dressed in very casually, Olivia in a t-shirt and cut-off jeans and Anne in a very light knee high summer dress. I could tell they had already started drinking before they got there. We sat and watched the first movie, talking and drinking the wine all the while. By the end of the movie we had finished the bottle they brought with them, finished the take out I ordered and had started drinking screwdrivers and popcorn and Tabasco. By now I had a buzz and as we sat together in the couch they started to act a little silly. For some reason Olivia started play fighting over the last of the popcorn which immediately turn me on. I watched them laughing as they wrestled around and felt my dick getting very hard. All of a sudden Olivia accidentally fell backwards into my lap hit her cheek squarely onto my erection. Apologizing she recovered and sat back up but looked at me with a very puzzled look on her face and asked me if I had something in my pocket. Anne broke out laughing because she had already guessed why Olivia asked me that, and, after glancing at my crotch, she knew exactly what the deal was. I was busted! I couldn't get up a walk away without answering Olivia or they would see for sure that I had an erection, neither could I ignore Olivia's question; there was no escape!

After I hesitated and didn't answer Olivia, quite innocently reached over and stuck her hand into my pocket trying to find out what she hit her face on and before I could stop her she grabbed my now completely erect penis. Figuring out what it was she immediately pulled back her hand in shock. By now Anne was laughing hysterically. Embarrassed beyond belief I start to explain blabbering something about a secret mud wresting fetish and not making much sense. Olivia looks me in the eyes and asks me if they were turning me on by play fighting, to which I answered that it obviously did. Olivia turns to Anne and stats telling her how huge and hard my dick was which only makes Anne laugh more. Not being able to stand the humiliation anymore I get up to go to the kitchen and make more popcorn giving both of them a full view of me tented shorts and the outline on my dick as I did so. At this point Olivia point and starts laughing also but when I pass Anne, she takes a good look at it and her mouth drops open in disbelief. I reach the kitchen and manage to coax my wrist-thick 10 inch erection into a less conspicuous position, make some more popcorn and return to the living room.

When I enter the room Olivia and Anne are excitedly whispering among themselves, but grow quiet as I walk into the room. No sooner do I sit down and pretend to start watching the movie again when Olivia says that they want to see it. Feigning shock and disbelief I refuse, praying that they would ask me again. To my delight they start to pester me about taking my dick out and showing it to them, asking me over and over again and begging for just a peek. After few minutes of this I pretend that that I'm fed up and I stand up in front of them and drop my shorts. My throbbing, heavily veined erection jumps out and stands sticking straight out pointing directly at them. Quietly they both study it in awe, looking at it from this way and that way and then without warning Anne reaches forward and grabs it as if to feel how hard it is. My dick is now twitching with excitement and struggling to hide how turned on I was I ask them if they've had a good enough look and if I can pull up my shorts now. Anne releases my hard-on and I quickly pull up my shorts and sit back down. After this our conversation is awkward and strained. Anne soon makes some excuse about having to get up early and tells Olivia she's ready to leave. Thinking I had gone too far I walk them to the door. Just before they leave they say they didn't mean to embarrass me and Olivia surprises me by planting a light kiss directly on my lips as she passes me to walk through the door. Not to be out done, Anne does the same thing and with that they are gone.

A few days later Anne calls me at work and says she has a confession to make. After some hesitation she admits that she has been thinking about my dick a lot recently. Although she can't imagine enjoying having sex with a man, she can't help wondering what it would feel like having a huge dick like mine inside you. I was so taken aback that I nearly dropped the phone. Apparently when they left my house that night Anne and Olivia raced home, dug out an old dildo they had stored away somewhere and fucked one another silly with it for the rest of that night. Totally speechless all I could do was ask if she told Olivia about this to which she replied that Olivia was worse than she was and that Olivia actually went out and bought a strap on dildo the night before. After telling Anne I was happy I was instrumental in spicing up their sex life I hung up and rushed to the private executive bathroom and masturbated.

I had no idea where it was going, but I knew something was happening between Olivia, Anne and I and I knew that what ever was happening I had a few more days and the upcoming weekend before my wife and son returned from their trip. Not wanting to seem to eager I waited until the next day and called Olivia to find out what they were doing that weekend, casually mentioning that my wife and kid were coming back Sunday night. She said she didn't have anything planned so we made arrangements to hang out together on Saturday if nothing else came up.

Saturday afternoon Olivia called to ask if we were still on for later. Careful not to sound as horny as I felt I suggested we hang out at the Hot Pot later on that night. The Hot Pot is a secluded spot along the western shore of our island where a nearby rum distillery pumps water in from the sea, uses it in the cooling system of the plant and then pumps it right back out again back into the sea unchanged except afterwards the water is hot, hence the name Hot Pot. The older people on the island used to say the warm water was good for a number ailments, but I liked going there because it was the only place you could skinny dip in the middle of the night without having to deal with freezing cold water.

I arrived at the Hot Pot around 9pm that night and join the two or three people already in the water. Laying back onto the soft sand in the shallow end of the naturally formed pool I close my eyes and enjoy the soothing water surging over me. I wake up realizing I must have drifted of to sleep to find Olivia and Anne are standing over me smiling at me. They are both dressed in oversized t-shirts making it hard for me to tell what they are wearing underneath. Slung over Olivia’s arm is a small cooler bag filled with ice and two bottles of orange juice and in her other hand she is holding a half full bottle of vodka. Anne, holding three glasses, wades into the shallow water and sits down next to me while Olivia sets down the drink and then joins us. We start drinking and we chat about this and that for about an hour until all the other bather have gone and we are alone. Then the conversation takes a different turn; I begin tease Olivia about the strap-on dildo she bought. Clearly in shock that Anne let their secret out Olivia turn to her and playfully threatens violent retaliation her for telling me. After some playful jostling Anne begs for forgiveness and starts kissing her lover’s face apologetically. This soon turns into some hot and heavy necking and the sight of the two of them locked in passionate embraces and French kissing each other, their hands all over one another makes me lose control. I reach down inside my shorts and take a hold of my rock hard dick trying not to let them see me slowly stroking myself.

At that instant, they both break off their kiss and look straight down at my hand in my pants with huge grins on their faces. Busted! When I start to remove my hand Olivia urges me to take out my erect penis and to continue. It then dawns on me that the whole story about the strap-on dildo, the play fighting and make out scene was all a plan to see my dick again. So this time I happily oblige by quickly taking off my shorts and depositing them on the sand next to the drinks and then reclining into a comfortable position, putting one hand behind my head, closing my eyes and masturbating for them openly. Olivia and Anne both laugh in disbelief, staring at my hand which is now rhythmically stroking my fully erect member. I knew I couldn’t cum without a certain amount of concentration, so I was happy just to give them a show.

Then to my surprise I felt a hand on top of mine, helping me jerk myself. Without opening my eyes or breaking my rhythm I quickly put my hand on top of theirs so that the small delicate hand was now stroking me and my hand was on top of it guiding it up and down erection. Soon another hand joined the first and then another hand reached down and started cupping and playing with my balls. Overwhelmed by the sensation I let out a moan and remove my hand giving them free range to do whatever they wanted to. Raising up onto my elbows I watch as Olivia and Anne are now transfixed with concentration, slowly stroking my dick, turning it this was and that as if examining a object from another planet. I raise myself out of the water just enough so that my entire genitals are visible and after watching them for a few moments I recline again back onto the sand enjoying the amazing sensations their hands are giving me.

troyg
troyg
1 Followers
12