Curiosity Thrilled the Cats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
troyg
troyg
1 Followers

Completely without warning I feel the warmth of a mouth cover the head of my dick. Opening my eyes I see Anne has bent over and started to give me head while Olivia gently strokes my shaft and lovingly cups my balls. I close my eyes again and immerse myself in the feeling of Anne softly sucking my dick head and swirling her tongue around the tip. Soon after I feel Olivia’s tongue licking the underside of my shaft starting at the base at then slowly licking all the way up until her lips meets Anne’s and then back down again. At this point I start to feel myself come and, determined not to seem like an over zealous teenager, I try to hold back. Olivia is now switching between stroking my dick’s shaft and licking the underside, sucking my balls into her mouth every now and then while Anne is giving me some very nice head, (for a lesbian). Feeling my rod twitch Olivia repositions herself between my legs as to give herself a better view of what was coming next. Moaning loudly I shoot my first stream of cum into Anne’s mouth who recoiled in surprise. Olivia immediately takes her place quickly sucking my erupting phallus deep into her mouth and greedily swallowing as much of the spewing seed as she could. Nudging Olivia out of the way Anne replaced her mouth on my dick just in time to catch the last few spurt of my jizm.

After licking their lips and licking off all the reaming traces of my seed from their finger and my now softening dick, Olivia and Anne look and each other start to clean the splashes of cum from each others face with their tongues laughing sexily as if were some sort of game to see who could get the most. Smiling at them I thank them for such an incredible blow job and I tell if I can ever return the favor just let me know. An evil grin appears on Olivia’s face and says she is going to take me up on that offer right now after which she grabs the bottom of Anne’s t-shirt and pulls it over her head exposing her amazing, completely nude body and then gently pushes Anne back onto the of sand of the shore. After peeling off her own t-shirt she lies in top of Anne and using her knees spreads Anne’s legs wide open giving me a clear view of both of their pussies.

The site of these two naked women together breasts mashed together and spilling out from between them with Olivia’s wet butt shimmering in the moonlight from the sea water was the most beautiful sight I’ve ever seen and after pausing a moment to enjoy it I quickly position myself so I can lower my head between both pairs of legs face first. Olivia opens her legs a little wider and grinds her pelvis against Anne’s so that both of their juicy pussy lips are touching just above their clits. Not wanting to discriminate between one or the other I bury my face in their hot crotches planting my mouth squarely on both of their now engorged clits and start licking both of them in turn as if it was one long vagina. Using my thumb as mini dildos I start finger fucking them at the same time trying to divide my attention equally.

Moaning loudly and grinding each other intensely I struggle to keep my mouth on their clits my thumbs up their cunts and keep my balance at the same time. Finally I settle into a rhythm and concentrate reading each of their moans and involuntary spasms separately and repeating whatever I did to cause it over and over again. For Olivia it was lavishing the space between her clit and her vagina opening with the broad side of my tongue while burying my thumb as deep as it would go into her pussy whereas for Anne it was slowly flicking her clit with the end of my tongue and thumb fucking her with a slow deliberate tempo.

The increase in urgency with which Olivia grinds herself against my hand and the increase in speed with which she rubs herself against Anne tells me that she is starting to cum and I, in turn mash my mouth harder against their mons trying to increase the sensation of what I’m doing to each of them any way I can. Olivia now reaches back with both hands and grabs her butt cheeks spreading them wide open and giving me an eyeball to asshole view of her puckered butt hole. Sensing it needs attention I remove my hand from her sopping wet cunt and bury my face in her crotch sticking my tongue as far down her pussy as it will go, rubbing my nose on her asshole and using my now free right hand to gently rub Anne’s clit at the same time. Olivia moans loudly and starts bucking and pushing back her butt into my face, almost throwing me backwards off balance in the process.

Inspired by thought of bringing someone like Olivia to orgasm I break off my French kiss with her cunt and plunge my tongue into her asshole. This sends Olivia over the edge and she starts to come fiercely pushing back her butt onto my face while I try to bury my tongue as far as it will go into her ass. Anne in the meantime has taken matters into her own hands and has joined my thumb with two of fingers of her own. Not wanting her to feel left out I left tongue fucked Olivia’s butt until she’s finished coming and then lowered my head to concentrate on Anne’s clit. I lowered my mouth over her clit as if it were a very small dick that I was trying to give a blow job to and I started gently sucking on it. It doesn’t take very long for Anne to start to orgasm doing this especially since my thumb and her two fingers were joined by Olivia’s fingers which were now playing with her pussy lips and butt hole. Soon after Anne cums wildly cursing loudly and almost bucking Olivia completely off of her.

I sat back, proud of the achievement of making two grown women come within seconds of one another and Anne and Olivia both sit up after the had come back down to earth and come over to join me and cuddle up next to me gratefully, one on either side of me. Basking in the glorious sensation of four large breasts crushed against my chest and two sets of warm genital rubbing on my thighs I began to get erect again, my dick brushing up against Olivia’s thigh as it does. Olivia then shifted her leg so she could rub my growing erection with her leg and releases a small approving moan into my neck. Slowly shifting her body little by little Olivia rubs my erection with her higher and higher parts of her thighs until she finally throws her leg over mine and sits squarely on my lap rubbing her pussy lips along my dick’s upturned underside.

Olivia looks over to Anne as if asking for her approval before she looks me in the eyes and then leaned forward and kissed me deeply. At the same time Anne leans closer and started licking and nibbling my ear while she rubs herself up against me and caresses my chest. Olivia increases the pace with which she is rubbing her pussy on my now raging hard-on. Getting a little too enthusiastic she accidentally slide herself too far forward letting and my dick springs back between her legs where it lodges itself right at the mouth of her pussy just in time for her back thrust, impaling herself on my manhood. Olivia lets out a scream of shock and freezes as if to savor this new unfamiliar sensation of being invaded by something larger that a finger or two. Rocking her hips from side to side she adjusts herself to the girth of my member and then slowly forces herself down its full length until fleshy butt is resting on my lap.

Eyes tightly shut and breathing in short gasps Olivia grinds herself against me with me dick buried deep inside her while Anne leans forward and starts to lick and tweak her nipples. Olivia’s cunt feels incredibly soft and tight around my pole and I close my eyes I recline back onto the sand immersing myself in the incredible sensation. She begins to slowly ride my dick raising herself all the way up until my cock-head it poised between her fleshy cunt lips and then slowly lowering herself back down onto it. This agonizing slow motioned fucking continues for several minutes while Anne caresses my chest and gropes Olivia’s breast and ass cheeks, pausing every now and then to bend and suck her a nipple into her mouth or nibble and whisper something perverted into my ear.

After riding me for some time Olivia’s start to building another orgasm. She leans forward and throws her arms around mine and Anne’s necks bring all three of our faces within inches of each other. Panting loudly she raises the tempo of her fucking and beginning to feel the stirrings of and great cum developing in my balls I clench and release my butt cheeks in time with her strokes so as to add a little stab-like thrust of my own into the mix. Soon Olivia is riding my dick full steam ahead and cursing and moaning loudly. She pulls our heads together and tries to three-way French kiss us as she starts cumming. Then, all of a sudden, Anne grabs right arm and wraps it around her group-hug style but instead directs my hand between her legs where my fingers meet her drenched pussy. Wasting no time I plunge two of my finger into her pussy and feeling myself starting to come also, I finger fuck her roughly. Olivia and I cum together, Olivia cursing loudly and moaning and dropping her heavy bottom into my lap as hard as she can.

Olivia comes back down from her orgasm and extracts herself from my member and stands back looking at me with a smile on her face. She says that they are not through with me yet and telling me not to move she reaches forward and pulls Anne up and whispers something into her ear. I can’t hear what she is saying but whatever it is, Anne shakes her head in disagreement. They take two steps away from me as if to make sure I can’t hear their conversation, but I manage to hear a protest coming from Anne saying ‘Do you see the size of that thing!?’. The whispers continue and whatever they are talking about Olivia manages to convince Anne and she finally agrees.

The sight of the two women standing naked in the moonlight, bodies glistening with sea water dripping off of them distracts me from their whispering momentarily and I become mesmerized by their movements. The way the perfectly upside-down heart shaped bottoms giggle when they walk and the soft bounce of their large breasts. The night breeze makes their nipples erect and cause little goose bumps appear all over their thick thighs. Totally entrance by their amazingly voluptuous bodies I don’t even notice the mischievous grins on their faces as they walk back towards me. After standing over me allowing me to finish ogling them for a few more moments Olivia asks if I’m ready for some more and then Anne promptly turns and slowly lowers herself squarely onto my lap with her back towards me. I feebly protest that I don’t know if my poor abused, but very happy penis can take anymore, but ignoring my protests Olivia kneels between my legs and takes a hold of my now limp member which is poking out shyly from under Anne’s mons. Using her other hand to fondle my balls Olivia bends and lowers her face towards Anne’s lower belly and anticipating her next move Anne spreads her legs further apart and leans back against me giving Olivia full access to her pussy and my dick at the same time.

Olivia continues to fondle me and starts eating Anne who immediately begins to moan softly and gyrates her hips grinding her pussy on Olivia’s mouth. The sight Anne’s thick heavy bottom gyrating on my lower belly is glorious, each ass cheek seemingly with a mind of its own moving independently of each other. I begin to feel the warmth of Anne’s vagina on the base of my dick and this combined the wonderful view of her butt start to give me yet another erection which Olivia immediately latches onto and starts to stroke making it rise even faster.

After I’m fully erect again Olivia uses my dick as a dildo, taking turns rubbing it across Anne’s clit and the replacing it with her mouth. The alternating sensations of warm soft mouth and then rock hard dick makes Anne moan louder and she throws back her head and lies back onto me allow me to reach around and grope her massive breasts. The feelings caused by Anne writhing against me, her soft bottom on my lower belly combined with Olivia cupping my balls, stroking my shaft and then rubbing my cock-head on Anne’s hot wet pussy becomes overwhelming and I start thrusting my pelvis involuntarily in pleasure. Seeing this Olivia presses my member against Anne’s crotch and my thrusts cause my steel hard erection to work its way between Anne’s pussy lips, my cock-head rubbing roughly over her clit. Anne and I work each other up to a fever pitch helped by Olivia guiding my now throbbing dick so that it moves up and down the length of Anne’s sopping wet vagina.

Unable to stand the feeling of my dick being so close to Anne’s warm cunt and yet so far from what I really want I sit up bringing Anne up with me and I move my hands from her breasts down underneath her thighs. Olivia immediately senses what I want to do when I raise Anne a little Olivia guides my dick head between Anne’s swollen pussy lips. Feeling my dick head in the mouth of Anne’s hot cunt I lower her down onto my member. At first Anne’s vagina is painfully tight and Anne moans in pain. Trying to work my dick deeper into Anne’s restrictive pussy canal I raise her up and back down onto member several times impaling her deeper and deeper each time. Finally I am able to lower her all the way and I remove my hands from the backs of the thighs and use them to steady myself. Olivia is now sucking on Anne’s breasts while she reaches around and grabs a hold of Anne’s ass and uses them as handles to raise and lower Anne on my dick. I dig my hands and heels into the sand for leverage and start to thrust in and out of Anne’s pussy matching Olivia’s tempo. Anne’s moans of discomfort has now turned to moans of pleasure and she responds by cupping the back of Olivia’s head and guiding it harder down onto her breasts.

Sensing Anne’s enjoyment I double my rhythm and start fucking Anne faster and deeper while Olivia uses her grasp on Anne’s bottom to meet my thrusts with equal force. The sound of Anne’s large bottom slapping down onto my lap is met with her wails of pleasure and much to my relief Anne’s starts cumming much sooner than I expected. Determined to cum with her I concentrate of feeling of her sopping wet pussy sliding over my rock hard member and the sight of Olivia’s hands grabbing her beautiful fleshy buttocks. Within a few strokes I start cumming also, my dick throbbing and flexing inside Anne’s hot cunt. This seems to send Anne over the edge and she extends her trembling legs extend straight out in front of her and she throws back her head and screams she’s cumming. Thrusting even harder I fill Anne with load of my cum while Olivia is holding on for dear life as Anne bucks and trashes around legs trembling wildly as she comes violently.

Afterwards all three of us cuddle together hugging and expressing amazement at what just transpired between us right out in the open in clear view of anyone who may have been strolling along the coast. Realizing that it was now around 2 o’clock in the morning and that it may not have been safe to stay there for much longer, we gather our thing and make our way back to where our cars are parked. After some passionate goodbye kisses and a few last gropes and squeezes we get into our cars and part ways.

Olivia, Anne and I are still good friends although nothing like that ever happened again. Sometime I wonder if it ever did happen or if it was all just a dream. However, whenever I see them and I see that mischievous grin they flash me I know the most incredible night of my life, the night I satisfied the curiosity of two women, really did happen.

troyg
troyg
1 Followers
12