Curiosity: Wife's Warm Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

…HER fingers pushing into my hole… she thought. The naughty feeling was returning in strength as Ben continued to stimulate her. She opened the floodgates in her mind and allowed all the dirty thoughts and feelings and images to come rushing back. The whole idea that she was being licked by her husband while fantasizing about a woman was an unstoppable force that crowded out all reason and morality.

…Her sweet little mouth licking pussy for the first time…

…My pussy…

…What a dirty girl she must be to have a MILF seduce her…

…Lick her…

…Finger her…

…Kiss her…

…Make her my lesbian play toy…

…No boys for her…

…Only girls…

…Hot, dirty lesbian sex with an eighteen year old girl…

"Oh yeah, lick me! Lick me! Yes! Yes! YES!" Carol climaxed for the second time that night, her whole body electrified in pleasure. She quickly sat up and pushed her husband onto his back, grabbing his cock in her hand and sucking him vigorously. He had been waiting so long for some loving that it didn't take much to get Ben to pop his cork. She jacked him off and watched his cum shoot into the air and land on the sheets. Carol got turned on watching her husband's semen fly out of his cock head and it came as a great relief; after two strong orgasms fantasizing about women she needed something to balance her out. The last thing she needed was to freak out over 'going gay' in her forties.

The fourth night…

Carol kissed her husband hard on the mouth as he lay in bed playing with himself. After twenty one years of marriage she was finally realizing what a turn on it was to watch him jack off. She had caught him many times before in the past, but each time she barged in on him. Now she was wishing she had watched him for awhile, maybe even let him finish the job while she spied.

"Don't cum without me," she whispered as she stepped out of the bedroom and closed the door. Logging onto the computer, she quickly found her way through her website, scrolling through all the options. Tonight was definitely going to involve men in her fantasies. She had to! Last night was too damn naughty to do again and she figured the sight of a dick would bring the focus of their night back on her husband. Her mouse pointer was hovering over the STRAIGHT link, but then she paused and looked below it. She saw the words GANG BANG and impulsively picked that category instead. What she saw was something she had never seen before, not even in her husband's magazines.

Sure, two men with one woman occasionally popped up in the mags and in her thoughts. But three men? Four men? Eight men?! One set of pictures was very high quality from a company called Pirate and the actors and actress all looked very European and attractive. The girl was sucking on one cock as she held two more in her hands. One cock was in her pussy and a fifth man was pushing his dick into her ass. To be in the middle of all that manliness, Carol mused. To feel that slutty and let all those men use you…

Her pussy was already wet as she slid two fingers up inside of her waiting cunt. The video that played in front of her was of three men jacking off and cumming all over a big breasted woman's tits. Carol pumped faster, clicking nervously through the various thumbnails as her excitement built. As she masturbated, the mouse slipped slightly and she clicked down the webpage onto some link, but she had no idea which one. Her fingers went faster in and out of her pussy in anticipation of seeing another set of dicks surrounding a hot woman. As she did the page popped up and started to load the background and images.

This time the girl was brunette and had a haircut just like Carol's. And this time every man in the picture was black. The forty one year old wife's belly had butterflies and her sexual tension instantly ratcheted up several degrees. The first two nights she had certainly seen some interracial thumbnails to click on but she had no desire; black men just didn't do it for her and the thought never even crossed her mind.

But now here she was fingering her pussy looking at four black men with their pants undone, surrounding a middle aged woman on her knees. She clicked the video.

"Yeah, suck my black dick, bitch!" one of the men told her. The others were saying vulgar things as well but she didn't seem to mind being called names at all. The porn actress smiled and pulled out the biggest cock Carol had ever seen. It wasn't just long but it was thick as well and it was dark like coffee. While the actress was sucking on the one cock, the others pulled theirs out and each one dwarfed her husband's dick by several inches. Carol quickly looked over at the bedroom door to make sure Ben was staying put then turned her attention back to the screen. She grabbed the video player volume and turned it down slightly despite knowing the volume was too low for her husband to hear.

The video clip ended 90 seconds later and Carol's hand was shaking on the mouse pad. The scene was gritty. The sex was edgy. It was like nothing she would ever watch. She clicked the next video and watched the scene pick up again. The girl wasn't smiling anymore. She was lying on her back with her mouth agape screaming as her pussy was stretched open with a monstrous black dick. "It's too big!" she cried but neither she nor the black man did anything to stop their sexual act. Instead she took every inch of it; the look on her face was one of amazement and awe, pain and pleasure. The other men were jacking off their huge dark rods as they waited to fuck the girl.

Carol's own fingers were moving as fast as they could now in and out of her sopping wet cunt. Her mouth was dry. Her eyes were fixated and the wave of pleasure sweeping over her body was impossible to stop. She didn't want it to stop. She wanted the wave to crash and break. She wanted to feel that powerful dick inside of her. She wanted-

The video stopped after 90 seconds. Her mind wasn't even thinking at this point, only her body was acting. Carol clicked the next video clip and witnessed the woman getting fucked from behind while another massive black dick shoved in and out of her mouth. The other two men were nowhere to be seen but she didn't care. When the video ended she hit play again. And again. She needed to cum. Cum thinking about fucking those big black cocks like a dirty slut.

"Oh yes! YES YES YES!" she moaned as her body quaked violently and she had a hard time focusing her eyes. She stared at the screen in disbelief, wondering what had compelled her to even watch such an act let alone become so aroused by it. She closed out the interracial site and was about to shut the computer down when it donned on her that Ben was still waiting for her in the room, expecting her to be 'warmed up'. Once again she allowed some perverse fantasy to creep into her thoughts instead of keeping her husband in mind. What was I thinking? Carol's head was swimming and the heavy sickening feeling like she just cheated on her husband was upon her again. The satisfaction of her orgasm coupled with the dirty feelings she was having conspired to kill her mood to go have sex with her husband, but she knew she would have to explain why she was no longer interested in sex.

I've got to get warmed up again, she thought. A few clicks had Carol back on the guy-girl pictures and masturbating but she was still thinking about 'those other men'. Every time she scanned through the thumbnails she found a white woman with a pair of black hands on her. Or a big black cock in a white mouth. Or a black cock inside a white pussy. Those interracial scenes were everywhere now that she started looking! Could interracial porn be THAT popular?

She clicked on the INTERRACIAL link and the whole screen was flooded with giant black dicks and sexy white girls. Occasionally there was a white man with a black girl but Carol's eyes skipped right over those. The naughty feeling was quickly creeping back into her belly while her fingers slipped back into her cunt. She shouldn't be looking at all these black men, but it was definitely putting her back in the mood for sex. Yes, she was doing it for her husband after all, wasn't she? Ben had practically begged her to look at dirty pictures and Carol was definitely warming up. How could she not after watching a blonde girl getting a foot of black dick shoved up her tight little pussy? Or a redhead with pale skin sandwiched between to handsome dark skinned men? Or a sexy housewife shoved up against the wall and punished by a brutish looking black man with a giant black pole up inside of her? Or a-

"Carol, are you coming back in?" she heard from the bedroom.

She quickly closed the browsers and shut the computer down. I need to fuck so bad right now, she thought while racing to the bedroom. When Ben's eyes adjusted to the light coming from the hallway he saw his wife throwing her robe down and jumping on the bed. She attacked his cock with a vigor he had never seen before, sucking it hard while pumping it and playing with his balls. Whatever she had watched had her worked up big time and he was the lucky recipient. As she sucked, she shuffled her ass toward Ben's direction and he took the queue to play with her. As his fingers found his wife's pussy, he couldn't believe how wet she was. It was like she used a quart of lubricant on herself. She moaned around his cock as his fingers penetrated her and that just fueled her to pump him faster. He tried to pull his wife off so that they could actually have sex, but she was on a mission for his cum. At least it seemed so!

"I'm gonna cum! Gonna cum! Uhhh!" Ben yelled out. She kept sucking him until he couldn't stand it any longer – his body spasming from his wife's talented mouth. She pulled a glob of cum from her lips and swallowed it, smiling as she did.

"Yummy," she beamed as she crawled up to him and lied down beside her husband. "I need you so bad right now," she whispered. "You have no idea." She pulled Ben on top of her and tugged at his cock. "Come on, put it in me!"

Ben was still a little hard and very excited over his wife's enthusiasm. He slipped himself into her hot pussy and realized something had worked up his wife like never before. She wrapped her legs around him and bit his neck and scratched her nails along his back. He kept thrusting but sex so soon after his blow job wasn't happening as well as he liked.

"What's wrong? Are you getting soft?" she asked.

"I just came, remember?"

Ben ended up lying next to his wife as she fingered herself to a very loud orgasm. They snuggled next to each other and touched gently like they had years ago. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," he replied. And that is how they fell asleep.

The fifth night…

The excuses came easily to justify her pornographic searches for black men. This fascination with black men is just a phase like the girl-girl fantasies or MILF fantasies. This is for Ben more than it is for me. My husband probably looks at porn, so why can't I? What my husband doesn't know won't hurt him...

The excitement was too much as Carol orgasmed quickly watching two lingerie clad blondes servicing one sexy black man. She desperately wanted to hear the moans and screams louder, but the scenes were occasionally punctuated by a girl screaming out, "Fuck me with you BIG BLACK COCK!" or other similar comment. No, it would have to remain quiet as Ben would never approve of this fantasy.

As she continued to watch the videos Carol became frustrated with the short length of the clips and how distracting it became. Still, she decided to shut things down and lay down with her husband before the temptation to cum again overwhelmed her. She opened the door to the bedroom and fondled herself right there for her waiting husband. "You want me tonight?"

He stared at her silhouette with desire, truly admiring his wife's beauty and sexual energy. "Oh I want you all right. What's on your mind?"

If you only knew, my dear husband. If you only knew.

The sixth day…

There was still an hour before Ben got home; plenty of time for her to enjoy her online purchase. Carol slipped the credit card back in her purse and –with a high level of excitement- clicked the 'Members' button. She typed in her new logon and password then hit 'Enter'. The words Blacks on Blondes filled the top of the screen and she scrolled through the lengthy movies available. Of course the name was a misnomer; the site had plenty of brunettes and redheads too. What it definitely had in abundance, however, was exactly what she needed to see. Hot dirty interracial sex with well hung black men. She clicked 'Save' then 'Play', 'Save' then 'Play', 'Save' then 'Play', 'Save' then 'Play'…

Back to the sixth night…

Carol hadn't lied when she said she 'warmed up' three times that night. What she didn't tell Ben was that she had orgasmed about four other times before he even got home. It was wrong and dirty and slutty and she knew it. But one realization she made was that her best most intense climaxes came when she felt naughty, and this fantasy made her feel oh so naughty indeed.

As the evening progressed Ben fucked her hard from behind and slapped her ass like she had told him. Her clueless husband had no idea that –while he held his wife's body tightly to him and pushed his dick deep inside of her- Carol was nowhere near their bed. Sure, her body was. But her mind was far away in the arms of a passionate dark lover who fucked her longer, who filled her up more, who made her whole body alight with desire. With each crack of her husband's hand on her ass she saw herself within her own porn scene…

My husband has no idea what a slut I am!

Spank my naughty white ass!

Ooooh, fuck me with that BIG BLACK COCK!

Get your friends to fuck my little white pussy too.

Oh that is what I need, two black guys fucking me.

Or four…

All that thick white cum shooting all over my face.

Cum on my tits.

Cum deep up in my cunt.

It's so much bigger than my husband's cock…

* * * * * * * * *

Ben was exhausted as he collapsed back on his pillow, the sweat beading up on his forehead. If his wife was going to be like this all the time, maybe it was time for some Viagra? Not that he minded the increase in her sex drive, but she was completely changed. Even after a half hour on the computer and a half hour with him, she wasn't satisfied.

"Come on, Ben!" she complained, tugging at his limp penis. "I'm not done for the night."

"I just can't anymore, I'm out of shape I guess," he defended himself.

Carol got out of bed and threw on her robe; her body still craving more for the night that her husband could not provide.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Don't worry about it. I just need to 'warm-up' a couple more times." With that she walked out of the bedroom and closed the door.

12