Curious Adventures

Story Info
Curious straight guys best gay experiences so far.
1k words
3.94
69.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
synbal
synbal
1 Followers

I have always been a highly sexed guy and as such have been curious in various sexual adventures. Lately it has been naked men - from cocks, asses, assholes.... Below are a few of my curious encounters that stand out and make me cum.

1. I enjoy the feeling of wearing a thong and bought one from 2-xist that has a sexy Y-back string that snugs into my ass crack. One day I decided to get a haircut and happened to be wearing my thong. The hairdresser was a young guy who was pretty chatty and started to flirt with me. He kept it up, literally, so I decided to have some fun and mentioned to him that I bought a new thong and was wearing it. He said he would like to see it so after the haircut he took me into the staff bathroom and led me into one of the cubicles so I could show him. He sat on the toilet and I turned around so mt ass was in front of his face, then slowly pulled my jeans down to show him my black Y-back thonged ass. He turned me around and my hard cock was straining to break free from the tiny thong pouch. He played with my thong and pulled my cock out to see my precum drooling out down my shaft. He suddenly got up and stripped his pants off and I instinctively got down on my knees and took his large cock in my mouth - which was a first. He didn't last long though as before I knew it I was swallowing his load. That was it, he pulled up his pants and left me there with my hard cock bouncing in the air.

2. I wanted to get a Brazilian wax and i wanted a male to do it. I found one called Ricky and made an appointment. I was excited about stripping naked and having a guy wax my ass, asshole, balls and cock. I arrived at his small salon and he asked me to strip and lie face first on the table. He then commenced the waxing of my ass which was surprisingly not painful at all. Then he used different was over my tight asshole and that felt amazing. The hot wax covered my asshole and set before Ricky ripped it off in one quick movement. I could feel my cock harden under my belly.

Ricky stuffed his cock back into his shorts, told me to roll over and asked me what I wanted done. I asked him what he has done on himself and he smirked before undoing his shorts and sliding them down. He had no underwear on and his semi-erect cock sprang out in front of me. He was fully waxed of all pubic hair. He grabbed his balls with one hand and gave me a good look. I was stunned and just gazed at his beautiful cock. I then noticed that my cock was fully erect, harder than it had ever been! I finally mumbled that I would like him to wax my balls and pubic area around my cock with a square patch left. He said

To add to my state of arousal Ricky had to grab my hard cock with one hand so it would not get in the way of the wax so my cock was leaking precum all over his hand. By the time he had finished and my cock was bare of most of the pubic hair I was about to explode! Ricky took some moisturizer and rubbed it all over my cock and balls which forced a moan out of my mouth. I thought it was finished and was about to get up when Ricky bent over my cock, gave it a few tugs and then took me in his warm, experienced mouth. Heaven!! I was now fucking his mouth with my freshly waxed cock and loving it. I rubbed his shorts and undid them to find his hard cock spring out into my hand. He moved around to my face so his cock was brushing my cheek. I licked his engorged head and sucked him while he was going to town on my cock and balls. I pleaded him to lick my hairless asshole and I did not have to ask twice. Wow his tongue was fucking my tight ass. I was so horny by this stage that I shot waves of cum without Ricky touching my cock again. That sent Ricky over the edge, he moved around to my face and grabbed my head then fucked my mouth until he cried out in ecstasy and shot warm mouthfuls of cum down my throat.

3. I discovered glory holes some years back but I was taken to a new level of enjoyment only recently.

I love going to them wearing girls panties and having some guys tongue lick all over my panty-covered hard cock. After a while of building up horniness I would remove the panties and place my ass in front of the strangers face so he could lick out my asshole to my delight. I would then turn around and let him take my leaking cock in his warm and hungry mouth! I would slowly fuck his mouth and shoot warm cum down his throat.

The other week I visited one after a meeting in town and got the surprise of my life. I was there getting hard over some porn and the anticipation of a strangers tongue and mouth on my cock. A mouth came to the glory hole and I could tell it was an asian guy. After a little tease I gave him the full length of my 8 inch throbbing cock and was loving his head when suddenly he stopped and it seemed like he was just holding me in his mouth. Then I looked down and could not believe my eyes, a cute ass crack was pressed against the glory hole with my cock buried in it!! After collecting myself I started to fuck the tight little asian ass and was in bliss. The pleasure was so intense and experience so horny that I did not last long before unleashing wave after wave of cum into this tight ass.

synbal
synbal
1 Followers