Curious George

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George compounded his guilt by lying to her, something he had never done before. "I am sorry honey. I just got caught up in watching the ball game in the lounge and lost track of the time. By the time the game was over and I made it to my room I knew it was too late to call so I waited until this morning. I am sorry."

Jane appeared to accept his explanation so he pushed on to tell her when he expected to arrive home later that night. His flight was due in to Martinsville at 7:30 p.m. he told her.

"I will be at the airport to pick you up George," she responded.

After he made his way down to the seminar room, George and Monica met up and talked about what had happened the night before. They both agreed that though it was a wonderful night together they both needed to let it go and return home to their respective spouses. They both knew that they would never see each other again.

George's guilt had grown exponentially with the dawn and knew he couldn't pursue this woman again. Now he had to figure out how to face Jane when he got home. He knew he could never confess to her. He had to figure out how to keep his infidelity a secret from her.

When she picked him up at the baggage claim area Jane asked, "George, were you very, very good while you were gone?"

He knew he couldn't change his pattern so he responded like he always would have, "No baby, I was better."

He tried to maintain his cool but Jane saw a dark shadow cross his face and she felt a chill go through her. Something was wrong.

"George, did something happen in St. Louis? Is there something you need to tell me?"

"Of course nothing happened in St. Louis Jane, you know I could never do anything that would hurt you," he said as he lied to her for the second time in their marriage.

She let it go but somehow she knew that something had happened and that it was bothering George.

George changed. It wasn't a drastic change at first, but he changed. He often thought about what he had done with Monica and he started looking at it as only sex, no love. That was the first time he had ever separated sex from love and it changed him forever.

The changes became more pronounced. Occasionally he found himself thinking of it as only sex when he was with Jane. He had never done that before and it changed how they reacted to one another. When it happened George became selfish and was only concerned about his own satisfaction. Now he changed a lot.

Jane noticed and she knew. Have you ever heard about the system for capturing monkeys in the jungles of Africa? The goal is to take the monkeys alive and unharmed for shipment to zoos of America and other countries. In an extremely humane way, the captors use heavy bottles, with long narrow necks, into which they deposit a handful of sweet-smelling nuts. The bottles are dropped on the jungle floor, and the captors return the next morning to find a monkey trapped next to each bottle. How is it accomplished? The monkey, attracted by the aromatic scent of the nuts, comes to investigate the bottle, the nuts, and is trapped. The monkey can't take its hand out of the bottle as long it's holding the nuts, but it is unwilling to open its hand and let them go. The bottle is too heavy to carry away, so the monkey is trapped. We may smile at the foolish monkeys, but how often we hold on to the "nuts" in our lives. George was trapped. He couldn't let go of being curious and never got his hand out of the bottle. It was the beginning of the end for his marriage.

It wasn't long before George started looking at each woman he met and wondered how it would be to have sex with them. Would it be as marvelous as it had been with Monica? He couldn't let go of the "nuts". He was trapped.

He subsequently had a brief affair, three meetings with a second woman. Mary was a client who came into Martinsville on a house hunting mission. She called George one day and set an appointment to look at a number of homes because she and her husband would be moving there in a couple of months.

Mary was staying at the Comfort Inn & Suites in town and George went to pick her up for the house tour. It wasn't long before he was curious again. She was a very attractive woman in her mid thirties and certainly had a shapely body. The skirt and blouse she wore didn't do much to hide her generous charms. The give and take between the two was natural and by the time they had finished touring the third home the banter was teasing and the attraction both felt was obvious. In fact, you could almost see George drooling to be with her.

When Mary was tired of looking at houses George took her back to her hotel and she shyly but hopefully invited him up. His curiosity won out and he spent the rest of that afternoon in her room. On two more occasions they got together before she headed back home.

The sex with Mary was good but not like it had been with Monica. Mary liked pretty straight sex and wasn't nearly as vocal as Monica had been. George knew that it was in part the vocal affirmations he got from Monica that had kept him hot, hard and horny when they had been together. Mary was good, but he knew it wasn't what he needed or wanted so he ended it by telling her that when she moved back to town with her husband they would have to refrain from getting together because neither of them wanted to hurt their spouses. Mary agreed.

The affair ended but his relationship with Jane suffered. By his actions she knew that George had cheated on her again and it hurt her deeply. How could it not? She loved him with all her heart and he had been her rock for all of these years. It hurt her so very much.

Finally one night after George had left her hanging without an orgasm she burst out in tears. He had made sure that he was satisfied and came in her but he wasn't sensitive enough to her feelings to even care that she hadn't cum.

"For God's sake Jane, what is the matter now?" he asked. There was no sympathy in his words or actions and Jane continued to sob. Before St. Louis he would have pulled her into his arms and comforted her no matter what caused her to cry. His only concern would have been for her. Now that concern was clearly absent.

When she had finally gained control she said, "George, I know you cheated on me. I know because you are not the same man you once were. I know because you don't care about my feelings or my satisfaction like you used to. I know because our relationship is not the same. You are angry with me for crying instead of being compassionate and trying to find out why.

"I don't know who you've had the affair with George, but I know when it started. You did it when you were in St. Louis. That is when this all started. Nothing has been the same since.

"And I know that you have had an affair here too because of the way you look at me, the way you treat me. It hasn't gotten better George, it has gotten worse. I can tell you don't think of me the way you used to. Oh George, tell me why!!! Why did you have these affairs? What did I do to drive you away from me? Why don't you love me anymore?"

George saw her hurt and pain and it almost destroyed him too. Everything he had done came slamming down on him and he knew how horrible his actions had been.

"I do love you Jane; you are the only woman I love. You haven't driven me away; nothing that I did was your fault. It was all me. You are right, I did have sex with a woman I met at the seminar in St. Louis, but I don't love her. It was only sex. And I have had sex with a woman here too a couple of times but it was just that, sex. I didn't love her and it is over. It was big mistake for me to do what I did and I am so sorry I hurt you. I do love you Jane. Please forgive me. I will do anything to regain your trust."

Jane asked him questions and he answered everything truthfully. He confessed everything he had done and tried to explain why. He was just so curious that he got caught up in the moment and made huge mistakes. George vowed to never betray her again.

Now, let's be honest here. Most women are more forgiving than men and most men are more likely to carry a grudge and seek revenge. That is a very broad generalization, but I believe it is true. That is exactly what happened to George and Jane.

Jane agreed to stay with George and work through their problem. Months went by and George was true to his word and eventually Jane forgave him and their relationship was good. It was not "perfect" like it had been, but it was good.

The problem was George still had the "nuts" in his hand. He was still trapped with his hand in the bottle. He wouldn't let go so he stayed trapped. He was still curious. And he continued to look at each woman he met in the same way, wondering what it would be like.

It was only a matter of time before George betrayed Jane again.

His third betrayal was a full blown affair with Anita that lasted for a couple of months. She was another realtor in town and they often crossed paths. George began to notice. She began to notice George noticing. They flirted. She started to dress to tease him. He noticed and their relationship began.

One Saturday morning their paths crossed and George asked, "Do you have a lunch appointment Anita?"

"No, in fact I am finished for the day except for a couple of minor paperwork projects I need to finish up this weekend," she replied.

Lunch was a wonderful time for the two of them. The flirting and teasing were taken to new heights and by the time they had finished their meals the sexual flush in both of their faces clearly could be seen by all.

They drove to a nearby hotel and checked into a room. The afternoon was one of the most memorable times of his life. Anita was everything Monica had been and more.

They sat on the bed and his lips found hers. First in a tender light kiss on her lips and with each passing moment the desire grew until their tongues were dueling to bring pleasure to each other. The urgency grew and both of their hands moved all over the other's body touching and gliding over sexually aroused sensitive places.

"Anita, may I make love to you?" George asked. He knew he didn't love her but he also knew that women liked to be romanced and not just fucked. All he really wanted however was a great fuck. After all he loved Jane.

"Oh yes George, I want you to make love to me all afternoon. Please make sweet love to me," she purred.

Thus began the final slide down the path to the destruction of his marriage.

George helped Anita from her blouse and skirt. He then took off his own clothes except for his boxers. He gently laid her back onto the bed in her bra and panties and began kissing her from her head to her toes and back up again. Soft gentle kisses poured all over her body. Kisses and nibbles to every sensitive spot. He spent an enormous amount of time under her knees and along her inner thighs. He nuzzled and moaned into her soft belly. He almost lost himself in her inviting cleavage. Nuzzling at the base of her neck started her moaning. Biting and nibbling her neck and ears got her wiggling. He neglected no uncovered spot.

Anita was in sexual pain. She was so aroused that all she wanted was to be mounted and fucked hard. She needed it so bad. George had almost worked her into a lather with just his soft kisses and nibbles. She knew she was going to be used up totally today by the time he finished with her. She wanted it so bad.

George stood up and slid his boxers to the floor and stepped out of them.

Anita groaned, "Oh George, your cock is so beautiful. Bring it over here and let me suck you. Let me worship that beautiful fuck stick. Oh George, I want that cock in me. I want it in my mouth and in my pussy. Give me your cock baby. Fill my body with you darling."

"Be patient my lover," George whispered, "You will get all the cock you can handle by the time we are through. I want you begging to suck me off and begging to be fucked by me. Just lie back and let me bring you to the point of begging."

"Oh god George, I am already begging you. Let me suck you let me feel your hard cock in my mouth and in my pussy. I want to be fucked George. I am begging baby; please give me your cock."

"Not yet."

George moved up onto the bed alongside Anita and unhooked her bra to release the breasts that had been driving him wild for weeks. He slid her panties slowly down until her neatly trimmed pussy came into view.

"I knew your breasts and pussy would be magnificent sweetheart, they are driving me crazy."

"I am glad you like them George, this afternoon they are all yours," she cooed.

He finished slipping her panties down her legs and off and kissed his way back up her body much more quickly this time because he had a pair of tits and nipples just waiting for him. He had a pussy longing for him.

When he got back up to her nipples George gently kissed each one then started to caress them one hand on each. He rolled them between his fingertips and tugged on them elongating them and making them ever so much harder until they stood out like giant boulders on a hillside.

Anita's moaning while he played with her tits and nipples was driving him wild with lust.

"Yes George, pull them, suck them, lick them, bite them, squeeze them baby, they are yours to do with as you wish. I am yours to do with as you wish. Use me George. Make me your woman. Make me your slut. Make me your whore. Fuck me George, fuck me, fuck meeee fuck meeeee fuccckkkk meeeee."

He couldn't take it anymore. He dove down between her legs and clamped his lips tightly on her clit and bit her. At the same time he drove his thumb into her molten pot and when he bit her again she erupted into an enormous orgasm.

"OHHHHHHH BABBBBBBBY!!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

"FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

And he did fuck her. He fucked and sucked that clit and pussy with his tongue and fingers for over a half hour. Her juices were flowing freely and he lapped up every drop savoring her wonderful taste.

Orgasm after orgasm swept over her as he ate her and finger fucked her.

She became incoherent as she squirmed and fucked under him. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yesssss, ohhh yessss, fuck it,,,,, fucccck it, doooo it, oh Geoooooorge. Yes, yes, yesssssssssssss oh, oh, oh, I'm cumming, I'm cummmming, cuummmminggggg, oh, oh, oh yesssssss cummmmmmmmmming."

On and on it went with her orgasms coming one after the other. George couldn't get enough. He lapped up each drop flowing from her love hole. He buried his nose deep in her pussy and inhaled her fuck scent. This was the woman he needed and wanted. This was it.

Anita went limp. She passed out from the intense orgasms she had been getting and lay limp on the bed. George gently caressed her face as she lay there and when she started to come around again he mounted her. He mounted her like a stallion claiming his mare.

Her eyes went wide as he slid his cock full bore with one mighty thrust. Yes she was mounted in the purest sense of the word. Mounted and taken. Anita started grunting with that first thrust and never stopped.

"Uggghhhh, Uggghhhhh, Uggghhhhhh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uggghhhhh," she went on and on as he pistoned his hot fuck tool in and out of her.

In and out, in and out; driving it into her hot box; never relenting. In and out time and again with her grunting and moaning as he fucked her like a machine.

"Fuck meeee, fuck meeee, fuckkkk meeee," she chanted as she threw her head from side to side while George claimed his woman. "Fuck meeeeeee," on into the afternoon.

With one final thrust George drove himself as deep into her as he could get, grasped a nipple between each thumb and forefinger and pulled hard as he erupted shot after shot of hot cum into her depths.

When he pulled out of her their combined molten liquids drained from her depths. She rolled George over onto his back and engulfed his spent cock in her mouth. She cleaned every drop of their union from his cock and kept sucking him until he was engorged and ready again.

"Now I am going to mount you my big stud and ride you until you fill me again. Then I am going to ride your tongue and mouth as you clean me out. Now lay there and pull my nipples while I ride your big hot cock until it fills me."

The rest of the afternoon they fucked and sucked like there was no tomorrow. George must have cum at least three times by the time they finished and Anita had lost count of the orgasms she had long before that.

He had found another fantastic fuck and he couldn't let go of her. He repeatedly had late night appointments, worked Saturday morning, afternoon and night and generally neglected his whole family. All he could think about was the fantastic fucking he was getting from Anita.

Jane knew. All the signs returned to their relationship that had been there before. George was selfish, uncaring and belligerent. He no longer seemed to care what she felt or thought. She knew. Others knew too. Anyone who knew Jane could see it in her eyes, her facial expressions and her demeanor. George never saw it because he was so caught up in his own satisfaction and selfish pleasure. The "nuts" in his hand blinded him to everything.

Jane finally forced George to sit down with her. She told him that she loved him and always would, but he had broken his marriage vows to her and his promise to never betray her again. She could no longer respect him as she should respect her husband. She also told him that she would never be able to respect herself if she stayed married to him. The pain of his betrayal was way too great and she knew that she could never trust him to not cheat again. She knew that he had his hand in the bottle and would not let go of the "nuts". The hurt was so great that she didn't believe she could survive another betrayal so she ended their marriage. It was a couple of years after their divorce that she met Bill. He was a kind and gentle man and eventually she fell in love with him and married him. She still cares for George but is extremely happy with Bill. Not a strange relationship at all but a case where she truly loved her first husband and her second too. It was the cheating and lack of hope for a future together that caused her to divorce him.

The Reality of Today

As Jane leaves the dance with Bill her thoughts are far away to an earlier time in her life when she was married to George and in love with only him. She remembers all they had and all they had lost when George cheated on her forcing her to leave him.

Entering their home she excuses herself immediately and goes to get ready for bed. Bill knows the drill and gives her the time she needs to get in bed. When he enters their bed she is crying in as she thinks about what she has lost. Bill lets her cry for a while because he has long realized that Jane still loves George. He is a secure man though because he knows that Jane also truly loves him and will never go back to George. She is his wife now and will be until they die.

Eventually he puts his hand around her shoulders and pulls her to him. As she lays with his arm around her and nestles her face into his shoulder her crying soon ends as she gains strength from Bill's love for her and his understanding of what she needs at that moment. He has always understood her having to grieve over her lost marriage this one day and it is one of the reasons she loves him so dearly. As it has many times before, her unhappiness ends and she sighs as she snuggles closer to Bill. Her happiness in being married to Bill will sustain her for another year until George's next birthday.

George isn't as fortunate.

He fully realizes the enormity of the mistakes he has made in his life. He knows that he lost the woman he loved the same woman who loved him and gave him so much joy and happiness in his life. He realizes that his curiosity led to his throwing away all that was worth having. He is alone in his life and not at all happy.