Curious George

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charleybear
charleybear
1,501 Followers

He knows this because he goes home to an empty apartment most nights. He's still trapped. You never hear of the monkeys escaping do you? George didn't escape either. He still looks at women and wonders what it would be like. On occasion he connects up with one and has his sexual fantasies fulfilled.

The women soon realize that it is all about his satisfaction and it isn't long before they move on. There is never love with these women and now George realizes that it is love he truly craves. But, love he never finds because he can't let go of the "nuts" and get his hand out of the jar. George never cried much when he was married to Jane because they had the perfect marriage, but he cries now. Oh how he cries.

George knows that Jane still loves him, but he also knows that it will never be more than a distant love because he lost her. He knows that he cannot share the things with her that he now wishes he could. He knows that he will get his five minutes a year and even though it kills him inside each time he will never miss that night. It is the best five minutes of each year. Yes, he cries a lot.

The End

*

My generalization of women being more forgiving than men is based upon some personal experience. My wife is more forgiving of my shortcomings than I am of hers and I have seen the same trait of others in my family and circle of friends. Herein is the basis for my generalization.

BUT

Would my wife forgive me cheating on her like George did? Yeah right, like that would happen. She would castrate me and kick my balls down the street with her dancing shoes. Would I forgive her if the roles were reversed? That never would happen either. One or the other of us would have our bags packed and be out the door. EOM (and that isn't End of Month)

Thanks for reading my story and please vote and give constructive comments.

charleybear
charleybear
1,501 Followers